Just a Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hsedo
Hsedo
60 Followers

'It's not, I guess. But you and I only kissed the one time', she corrected him. The memory of the kiss put little butterflies in her belly again.

'I wouldn't mind a second one', he said. His green eyes locked on to hers but he didn't make a move towards her.

She had sort of seen that coming, but she didn't know what to say. There was no ignoring the fact that she was very attracted to him.

'I don't know', she said. Part of her wanted to kiss him, but part of her wanted to just run out of there to safety.

'It's just a kiss', he said.

This time she saw his eyes going down to her lips. Then he was leaning in closer and she almost instinctively turned her face toward his. The butterflies were going crazy in her belly. Their lips met.

Chapter 14

The kiss was soft at first, but it felt so nice. She parted her lips slightly and she felt him taking her bottom lip between his, gently sucking on it. She opened her mouth a bit more and felt him react instantly, meeting her tongue with his.

Their tongues kept exploring each other and her mind was racing. What was she doing? This was not OK. But it felt so good. He was a great kisser, not too aggressive. She started breathing heavier.

'Wait', she said, pulling away. 'Maybe this isn't a good idea.'

Pontus lips were wet and she could tell he had enjoyed himself as much as she had.

'It's still just a kiss', he said.

'I know, but...'

'No, you're right. I just... I like you, and I liked kissing you.'

'It's alright, maybe we can just watch the movie for a while.' She wasn't sure why she didn't just get up and leave. It felt like that would be making a scene, and she didn't want to make a bigger deal out of it than it was. But that wasn't the whole truth. She also wanted to stay. She liked being close to him.

They started watching the movie again, sitting even closer now. He had an arm on the couch behind her neck and she was leaning in to him. Under the blanket she had her leg half way on top of his.

It was about five minutes before she dared look at him again. It was just a glance but he must have felt it. He looked back at her and gave her a little smile at the corners of his mouth. She tried to return the smile but couldn't. Instead she kept looking into his eyes until she realized they were about to kiss again.

She couldn't stop it. She saw him leaning in again and she wanted to feel his lips against hers one more time. They started kissing again, and now they didn't stop. They made out for a long time and she felt his fingers running through her hair along the back of her head. She loved the feeling of it. His other hand was at her waist, gently pulling her closer to him. Her own free hand ran along his arm, feeling its muscles work.

She felt his hand move from her waist where it was relatively harmless to her stomach. Slowly it moved up and towards her breasts. She thought about removing his hand before it was too late, knowing how much it turned her on to have her breasts fondled. But his hand moved higher and she didn't stop it.

She moaned as she felt his strong hand gently squeezing her soft, firm flesh through the sweater. It wasn't really just a kiss any more but it wasn't much more than that either. It was still bad, but she didn't want to stop just yet.

She did make an attempt to stop it when Pontus started pulling her zipper down. She put her hand on top of his to prevent him from unzipping her, but she wasn't quick or decisive enough. She heard the sound of the zipper as it was pulled down to the middle of her belly. Oh no, she thought, this is going too far.

He put his hand inside her sweater for the first time and she felt his warm hand against her skin. All the while he kept kissing her, causing her mind to be in constant turmoil. It almost felt like the air was knocked out of her when his thumb found her nipple.

He slid his hand all around her breast and freed it from the sweater. The cold air gave her goose bumps but his hand was warm. She couldn't believe she was showing him her breast. This was much further than she had ever thought she would go.

Finally, he broke the kiss and instead his head went down to her chest. His hot, wet tongue circled her nipple causing her to tremble all over. He sucked it into his mouth for a few seconds before going back to kissing her on the mouth. Her breast was wet from his saliva now and the coldness of the air felt even more intense. Her nipple hardened like a pink round diamond, it was almost painful.

When she felt his hand sliding off her breast and down to her hip, starting to find its way under the blanket, she had to stop him. She didn't want him to know that she wasn't wearing any panties under the sweater.

'I really can't have sex with you, alright?' She managed to say between kisses. She put her breast inside the sweater again.

'I know...', he said, panting. 'I just don't want to stop just yet. I want to keep kissing those lovely lips a while longer, and I want to feel your breasts. You have the most amazing tits I have ever seen. They're so firm and full, I can't get enough of them. You're so beautiful.'

'OK, I'm insanely attracted to you too. But we can't step over that line, OK?'

'Hey', he said. 'I won't step over any line you don't want to. I will do anything you want me to. And nothing you don't want me to.'

She hesitated for a moment, a last thought of putting a stop to this running through her mind, when he kissed her again.

She would let him kiss her, she would let him fondle her breasts and lick them. And then she would go upstairs with the memory of his mouth and hands running through her mind as she masturbated herself to an orgasm. Tomorrow she would try to forget it ever happened. Just a few moments longer.

The kissing became even more passionate and they were both moaning into each other's mouths. Soon Pontus was touching her breast again, squeezing it and caressing the nipple. It felt so good. Her breathing became even more intense.

They had been in a semi-upright position that was starting to become uncomfortable but now Pontus laid her down on her back as he kept kissing her. She felt the blanket almost falling off them, but her sweater still covered her most private area.

He started kissing her neck, sending shivers down her spine. She ran her hands through his thick hair and down his back, feeling his hard body. He kissed her lower on her chest, licking and kissing. His hands started on her breasts again, this time both of them. His tongue made a wet cold trail from her chest down to the middle of her breasts. He slipped his hands inside and pushed the sweater aside, revealing both her round, full tits at once.

He started kissing them, this time with more intensity. It was driving her crazy and she pulled his head harder into her chest. He took a nipple into his mouth and sucked hard on it. Then he sucked more of her tit into his mouth, trying to get as much as he could into his mouth. Having her nipples licked and sucked had always been something that could almost make her cum, and this time was no exception.

She was driven mad with lust and when he started unzipping her sweater all the way down, she didn't stop him. She knew this meant he would see her completely naked.

Pontus looked her in the eyes as if to ask permission.

'This still doesn't mean we're having sex, alright?' She said.

'I know', he replied and kept running the zipper lower.

When he had unzipped her completely he got a surprised but horny smile on his face as he saw that she wasn't wearing panties.

'You're so beautiful', was all he said.

He ran his hands all over her body and she knew he couldn't resist letting them run down to her pussy if she didn't stop him. So she took his hands in hers and pulled him down on top of her. They started kissing again and her head was spinning out of control now. He went back to sucking on her breasts again. She felt one of his hands squeezing the breast he didn't have in his mouth.

It felt like she was in heaven. She didn't even react when she felt his hand leave her breast and start heading south. At first he just caressed her stomach and waist, and then he ran his hand along the outside of her thigh. She let him, she enjoyed it.

When his hand started finding its way to her inner thigh she knew she had to make a decision. Would she stop him? She knew she should. She felt his hand coming closer to her vagina and it both scared her and turned her on. He didn't go straight for it, but instead let his hand slip past it and onto her stomach again. She thought maybe he knew that was the line they shouldn't cross. She was relieved, but also a bit disappointed.

He stopped licking her breast and looked her in the eyes. He kissed her on the mouth, just the one kiss with a hint of tongue. He looked into her eyes again. She felt his hand starting to move south again, slowly. She felt his fingers run through her trimmed strip of hair. She felt a finger right next to her labia. They kept looking into each other's eyes. The look on his face asking if he was going too far. The look on hers pleading. Begging him to stop, begging him not to.

When she felt a finger touch her labia she let out the breath she was holding, but quickly filled her lungs again, like she was on a stormy sea and waves were crashing over her. When Pontus touched her again, this time running his fingers softly along the lips of her vagina, she closed her eyes and pressed the back of her head into the couch. She moaned aloud.

This was so wrong but if felt so good. They started kissing again, she wanted more and more of his tongue. His fingers were gently massaging her labia, running up and down their length. She was getting wet and when the tip of his finger dipped into her opening she almost screamed. The wetness of her pussy made his fingers slick and the feeling was overwhelming when he continued to rub along her pussy. He used a little bit more pressure now, and soon found his way to her clit.

She loved getting fingered by a guy, but she always found it hard to cum like that. Still, she was loving every second of this. Shocks of electricity was shooting up from her clit and into her stomach.

Pontus was resting on his elbow to allow himself better access to her sex. After having massaged her clit for a while he slipped his finger lower. He rubbed a couple of times along her labia again before he slowly started pushing a finger into her. She felt the wet walls of her vagina squeezing his finger in response.

He had stopped kissing her for a while but with his finger inside of her, she wanted his mouth on hers again. She put a hand behind his head and pulled him in for another kiss. The feeling of kissing Pontus while he was slowly pumping a finger in and out of her was amazing. When he added another finger the feeling was even more intense.

She ran her hands all over his body, under his t-shirt feeling his rock hard muscles. His skin was hot and smooth, she wanted to feel every inch of his body. She started slipping a hand into his pajama pants. He was wearing underwear but she slipped her hand under those too, feeling the soft skin of his ass, digging her nails into the cheek.

Without really thinking about it she let her hand go to the front of his pants, knowing it was wrong but wanting to give him some of the pleasure he was giving her. She had managed to forget that she had seen how big he was in the shower, so when she felt him she was shocked. He wasn't fully hard but it still filled her small hand.

Pontus moaned as she put her hand on his cock and squeezed. She could tell he was getting even more aroused.

'My God, you're big!'

He didn't say anything but just started kissing her again. Moa felt his cock growing in her hand as she massaged it. It was soon becoming very hard. It felt so incredibly large in her hand, it was turning her on but she couldn't see just how big it was.

'Can I see it?' She asked.

He kissed her again and sat up. He stood up and started pulling his pants and underwear off. Moa remained lying down but saw as his cock came free of his clothes. It was bigger than she had imagined. It was intimidating. But it was so beautiful, especially on Pontus ripped body. She put her hand on it and didn't manage to get her fingers all the way around it.

She started sitting up but he pushed her back down. He got on top of her and kissed her. She felt his cock against her belly.

'I'm sorry', she said. 'But we still really can't have sex. If nothing else, you're just too big. There's no way I could take you.'

He kissed her again. 'And it's still alright if we don't', he said. 'But I don't think it would be too big, if that's your only worry.'

'It's not my only worry.'

'Alright', he said and kissed her again.

He kissed her neck, down to her breasts and further down her stomach. He went past her vagina and started kissing her thighs. His mouth was slowly approaching her pussy, she could tell. She wasn't going to stop him. She wanted it. She was already so close to cumming.

When his tongue started at her labia she just relaxed and let it happen. It felt wonderful. He licked her up and down, occasionally sticking his tongue inside her. When he licked her clit she grabbed hold of his head and pulled him in harder. He started licking and sucking her until she felt an orgasm building up.

When she came it was overwhelming and intense. Her head wouldn't stop spinning when Pontus finally came up. She could see his face was wet with her juices. She pulled him closer and started kissing him, tasting herself on his lips and tongue.

'That was fucking amazing', she said with a smile on her face.

'Happy to be of service.'

She looked down and saw his huge cock still hard. There was no way she would fuck that thing, but she had to return the favor. She scooted to the side and let him lie down on his back.

She started kissing his hairless chest, licked his nipples. She let her mouth leave wet tracks on his stomach, kissing every muscle of his abs. When she got down between his legs his cock was right in her face and it looked even bigger up close.

She grabbed hold of it by its base and pointed it straight up. It was so thick and heavy. She started licking the shaft, starting at his big balls. She heard him grunt as she got his cock all wet and glistening. She put her hands around it and started running them up and down. She had never been with a guy before with a cock that made you feel like you needed both hands to jerk it.

Precum was starting to leak from the top and she tasted it. It tasted good. She let her tongue circle the head a couple of times, causing louder moans. She put her lips on the top of the head and sucked a little bit of it into her mouth while playing with her tongue on the very tip. His breathing was becoming erratic now.

She took the head into her mouth and sucked on it. It almost filled her entire mouth and she had to open her jaws so much it felt like they would un-hinge. She pumped his shaft with her hands and made sure they got plenty of lubrication from her saliva.

'My God, you're good at this', Pontus said between moans.

She let the cock slip from her mouth for a second. 'Well I'm doing the best I can, I've never had one this big before.'

'You're fucking awesome.' He was talking like he was drugged out of his mind.

Knowing she was doing something right, she attacked the huge cock with even more intent. She could only get a little bit more than the head into her mouth before it hit the back of her throat but she tried to make up for it by using her hands the way she thought he liked it.

Sucking him off started to turn her on again and she started rubbing her pussy with one hand, even though that meant she couldn't jerk him off as well. The moans that kept coming from Pontus told her that he was still more than enjoying the treatment anyway.

After a while she noticed his breathing changing and realized he was about to cum. She sucked harder and pumped his dick for all she was worth.

'Oh my God, I'm going to cum!'

She sucked the head into her mouth a few more times until he let out a deep growl and pulled his giant cock from her mouth. She watched as he started shooting load after load of white, creamy semen into the air. The first loads landed on the floor but when the pressure diminished the last drops trickled down his shaft and onto his body. When he had stopped cumming she played with the drops of white with her fingers for a while before snuggling up next to him.

Chapter 15

'So', Moa said as they were lying on the couch together. 'I guess we've really fucked up now, huh?'

Pontus was slowly caressing her stomach. 'Tomorrow we'll forget it happened, alright?'

'Deal', she said. She knew she would feel terrible about it in the morning but at the moment she was still high on the afterglow of her orgasm. At least they hadn't fucked.

She laid there admiring Pontus body. His cock, now soft looked so impressive. She couldn't believe she had sucked that monster off.

'You're so beautiful', Pontus said. He let his hand run along her body, over her stomach, down to her hips and over her breasts. It felt nice. She kissed him softly on the mouth.

Pontus kissed her back and she wanted just a little bit more. They started making out with a little more passion that soon turned into the tongue-rich kisses of before. He was such a good kisser.

She felt his breath on her mouth, getting aroused again. His hand was exploring her body. When he started fondling her breasts she felt herself responding to his touch with moans that seemed to come naturally and without her mind having control over them.

Their bodies were pressing up against each other, she felt his cock against her hip. It was getting hard again. There wasn't a lot of room for the two of them on the couch so Pontus lay on top of her, still kissing her and fondling her tits.

He started to move lower, licking his way to her breasts and then further down. He had already gone down on her once so she figured there was no point in stopping him now.

He started eating her out again. It felt just as good as the last time and she knew she could easily have another orgasm. But some part of her brain told her maybe it was enough already. She pulled his head up from between her legs. Her intention was to finally put this to an end, she just wanted to kiss him one more time.

As they kissed she felt his cock against her belly. She looked down and saw it was again fully hard. It looked so gigantic.

'I should go upstairs now I think', she said.

'I don't want you to.'

She kissed him again, no tongue this time.

'I know, but it's getting really late and we don't want to cross any more lines, do we?'

'No we don't', he said and kissed her again.

This time she kissed him back with tongue, a good-bye kiss. The good-bye kiss felt really good and for some reason it wouldn't end. They started making out again and she felt herself getting more and more aroused. If only this didn't feel so good, she thought.

She felt him move his hips a little, causing him to scoot lower. His cock had been resting on her belly as they kissed but now it started sliding down lower. Pontus kept kissing her as he adjusted his hips even lower. She knew what he was trying to do.

'You're way too big anyway', she said, holding him back.

'I would never hurt you', he said. 'But you turn me on so fucking much.'

He pulled on her nipple and sent waves of pleasure through her body.

'I'm horny too, believe me, but you just won't fit. Besides, we shouldn't do this.'

'No, we shouldn't.'

He lowered his head to her breasts again and took her nipple into his mouth. She could feel him working it with his tongue in his mouth. It caused her to moan again.

Hsedo
Hsedo
60 Followers