Just a Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hsedo
Hsedo
60 Followers

He stopped licking her breast and went back to kissing her. She let him, in fact she loved it. A large part of her didn't want to stop. She felt his cock against her vagina.

'Tell me to stop and I will', Pontus said and looked into her eyes.

She struggled with her feelings. She did want him to stop, but she didn't want him to stop just yet. She felt him lining up his huge cock with the entrance to her pussy.

'It's not going to fit', she said, panting with arousal and fear. 'I've never had one that big.'

He took hold of her knee and made her spread her legs a little wider. As he applied a bit more pressure she stopped breathing. She was so wet but he was so big. She felt the opening of her vagina starting to stretch in a desperate attempt to accommodate him. He only got the tip of the head inside her.

'Oh my God', she whispered.

He pressed a little bit harder but then he backed off for a second and kissed her. She felt him lining it up again for a second attempt.

This time she felt him stretching her out even more until finally, she felt him sliding in.

'Uuuhhhhh!' She groaned at the mix of pain and pleasure. She moved her hand down to where they were now connected. He only had the head and maybe another inch inside her but it was almost more than she could handle.

'Oh my God', Pontus said with his eyes locking onto hers. 'You feel so good.'

'Hold still', Moa said.

After being perfectly still for a moment she finally urged him on by nodding her head. She felt herself being filled to the limit as he pushed his way into her. She moaned loudly until she couldn't take him any deeper. There were still several inches of cock left but there was no way she could take any more. But the inches she already had inside her were starting to feel really good. She felt more filled, more stretched than ever before.

Slowly, Pontus started fucking her. It was like nothing she had ever felt before. Every time he would push inside her waves of pleasure flowed from her pussy and through her entire body. As soon as he picked up the pace just a little bit she felt an orgasm building.

'Oh God, yes!'

Her pussy was so wet, she could her the wet noises as he pushed in and out of her, over and over.

'I'm cumming', she said when she knew she couldn't hold back anymore. 'Aaahhh!' She screamed as she came on his huge cock, clinging to his neck in the spasms of her orgasm. She had never cum this fast before.

When she had caught her breath Pontus raised himself to a kneeling position in front of her, letting his cock slip out of her. She gasped as she felt the sudden emptiness. But he guided his cock to her pussy once again and as he pushed inside of her this time there was no pain at all. Just that feeling of being completely filled.

He started fucking her, again starting slow put picking up the pace. She couldn't believe how good it felt.

'Yes, fuck me! Fuck me!'

'Your pussy feels so fucking good. It's so tight and so wet.'

'I love your cock.'

'It's not too big?'

'No, I love how it stretches me. I fucking love how big it is!'

He pulled out.

'Put it back in, I want to have it inside me.'

He pushed it back into her, causing her to let out a loud moan.

'Yes, that's it!'

He continued to fuck her for a long time until she was about to have another orgasm before he slipped out of her again.

'No, keep fucking me', she pleaded.

'Turn around', he said. 'Get on your knees.'

She understood what he wanted and quickly turned around, got on her hands and knees. He pushed her shoulders down so her breasts were pressed against the couch. She waited for him to start fucking her again.

Instead she felt his mouth on her pussy. He started licking her and it was soon getting her close to her orgasm. He licked her clit, her lips, stuck his tongue deep inside her. He was wild. He started sliding his tongue out of her pussy and let it lick its way up to her asshole. It felt so naughty, so dirty when he started eating her ass out. She stuck a hand between her legs and started fingering her pussy.

'Oh, that feels so good!'

He licked her asshole for a full minute, even sticking his tongue inside her a bit. She was going crazy. Then he stopped and stood up on his knees behind her. She felt him sticking his thumb in her pussy, then he used both hands to stretch her opening wide. He spit into her pussy, wanting all the lubrication he could get even though her pussy juices were flowing like never before.

Having been without his cock for a while now, her pussy was again struggling to accommodate his girth.

'Oh my God yes, put your cock inside me!'

He pushed his way deep into her, grabbing a firm hold off her hips. He pushed as deep inside her as he could get and she was about to cum right then. Noises came out of her mouth that she had never made before - deep, primal noises.

He fucked her faster and faster, harder and harder. She was constantly on the brink of an orgasm and she thought he was too. She didn't want him to come just yet. He had already cum once tonight, a second time would probably mean the last time. And she couldn't get enough of his cock.

When she thought he was getting close she willed herself to stop him. She needed to slow him down if this was going to last as long as she wanted. She slipped away from him, the feeling of his cock leaving her vagina was almost unbearable.

'Lay on you back', she told him.

He did as he was told, muscles glistening with sweat now and his cock shining with her juices, rock hard and huge as it just barely defeated gravity and raised itself from his body. She got on her knees next to the couch and started licking her own juices off it. She took as much of him in her mouth as she could, heard a moan of pleasure.

She only sucked him until he was completely hard, not wanting him to cum. Then she straddled him and lined his cock up with her pussy. She rubbed her clit with it a couple of times before sitting down on it. The feeling of it was still overwhelming as she pushed herself down on it, but at least in this position she had full control.

She rode him in the exact pace she wanted for a long while, taking all but a few inches of his length. Pontus was squeezing her breasts and teasing her nipples as she rode him and she was soon heading for another orgasm.

As she felt herself starting to cum she began riding him harder. His huge cock was going so deep inside her now and she was loving it. For every thrust she would take a little bit more of him.

'My God, I'm so deep inside you, I can't believe it', Pontus said.

She would cum any second now and she raised herself until he almost fell out of her. She started lowering herself back down on him, feeling every inch of him filling her, stretching her. When she was half way down she knew she couldn't stop herself from cumming even if she wanted to. She braced herself and sank all the way down. The entire length of Pontus huge cock was suddenly inside her and she started cumming.

Her pussy was screaming from pleasure and from the stretching. Her mouth was also screaming.

'Oh yes! Yes! Yes!'

The orgasm lasted for over a minute and all the time she was impaled on Pontus rock hard cock, just sitting on it – convulsing. She was surprised that he hadn't cum too. When she started slipping off of him she couldn't believe how much cock was leaving her vagina.

She was still trembling all over when Pontus turned her over on her belly again. He lifted her hips so he would get easy access to her pussy.

'I can't believe you took my entire cock', he said and it put a smile on her face.

She felt him kiss her ass cheeks and then he started licking her asshole again. This time he only licked around it a couple of times before starting to push his tongue deep inside.

'Oh yeah', she moaned.' That feels so good.'

He ate her ass out for only a little while before he had his cock pushing at the entrance of her pussy again. She was ready for him now and he could push half way in with the first thrust. He immediately found a good pace and started fucking her harder and harder, giving her a lot of cock with every thrust.

He kept fucking her and she was in heaven. Her moans quickened as his pace increased. He was starting to push deeper and deeper into her. She wasn't ready to take his full length again but it felt good as he kept fucking her.

She felt him starting to massage her asshole with his thumb and the feeling was intense. She moaned louder. He pushed his thumb inside with the help of some spit. He started pushing his thumb in and out of her ass, pushed it deep into her.

After a while he pulled his thumb out and grabbed hold of her hips. He started fucking her even harder, even deeper. The feeling was almost too much for her, but it felt so good.

He heard him breathing hard, moaning behind her as he kept fucking her. He pulled his cock almost all the way out of her and then he pushed deep inside her again. He had almost his entire cock in her now. He got a better grip of her hips and pushed himself all the way in.

Moa screamed in pain and pleasure as she felt him bury his huge cock in her. Then he started fucking her. She started hearing slapping noises as he was slamming into her ass cheeks, now fucking her with his full length. He was fucking her so hard she thought she would pass out.

She felt yet another orgasm hit her as she had to use the armrest to brace herself from Pontus violent pounding.

'Oh, I'm cumming again! I'm cumming, I'm cumming! Yes! Yes!'

When she had stopped cumming she felt Pontus slipping out of her. She was about to lie down on her back but he held her in place.

She felt him licking her asshole again. It felt good, partly because her pussy could use some rest. Pontus pushed a finger inside her ass and she moaned. He pushed it in and out a couple of times before pushing another finger in along with the first one. She felt her asshole being stretched and it felt good.

'I want to fuck your ass', Pontus said.

'What? That's not even possible.'

'That's what you said before.'

She was high on her last orgasm and didn't want to deny him anything but she didn't see how it would be possible.

Pontus put his cock up against her asshole. He started pushing but it wouldn't go in. He reached into a side table and produced a bottle of lotion of some kind. He put plenty on his cock and lubed up her ass too. He started pushing again.

It hurt like a bitch at first but then she willed herself to relax and most of the pain went away. She felt the huge head of his dick slowly pushing its way into her ass until finally it was inside her.

Slowly, slowly, he started pulling his cock out and then pushing it back in. It still hurt but it was also starting to feel good. She started rubbing her clit with one hand.

She felt him pushing deeper inside her ass. Once he got the head in it wasn't so bad anymore. He started fucking her and she felt his cock slipping deep into her, maybe half of his length. The feeling of being filled when he had his cock in her pussy was nothing compared to this.

They fucked like that until Moa didn't know how long it had been. She was getting close to cumming again. She couldn't believe she was getting fucked in the ass by this huge cock. She couldn't believe she liked it.

Pontus picked up the pace. He was fucking her so deep now, she felt like her intestines would get bruised. But he kept fucking her harder and harder and she kept rubbing her clit faster and faster.

'Oh God!' She heard him scream and then she felt his body slapping into her ass cheeks. He was ramming his cock to the hilt in her ass!

She rubbed her clit like crazy now as she knew he was getting close to cumming too. This beautiful man had fucked her to so many orgasms, she wanted his to be amazing. She wanted to see his load spurt from his cock again. She wanted to taste him, taste his cum.

'I'm about to cum', Pontus said in a strained voice.

'I want you to cum in my mouth.'

She didn't know if he heard her but he started fucking her even harder.

'Oh yes, oh yes', he started and then he pulled out of her ass. He got onto the floor next to the couch and wiped his cock off. Moa sat up in front of him with his cock in her face as he jerked himself off.

'I'm cumming, I'm cumming', he said.

'Yes, cum baby. I want your cum.'

She put the head of his cock in her mouth as he jerked himself off with one final stroke. She felt him cum in her mouth, shooting load after load. Her mouth was filling up with his semen and she swallowed. It tasted delicious. He kept cumming, filling her mouth again and spilling some on her lips and chin until she felt him starting to go soft.

She felt his cum in her mouth, swallowed most of it. She collected some of the cum that was on her chin and put it in her mouth, looking into Pontus eyes.

'I can't believe how amazing you are', he said and leaned down.

He kissed her, not caring that she still had cum in and on her mouth.

Five minutes later Moa was walking up the stairs on trembling legs that could barely hold her weight. She tip-toed into the guest room and slipped the hoodie off her naked body. She stepped into the shower again, and felt the cold water try to rinse off her infidelity.

She saw Eric, still sleeping, and went over to the bed to feel his forehead. Maybe his fever had dropped a bit. She ran her hand softly over his cheek. Tomorrow she would do her best to try to forget this had ever happened.

THE END.

Hsedo
Hsedo
60 Followers