Just a Kiss Ch. 03

Story Info
A continued saga about a brother and sister love.
5.8k words
4.62
32.2k
48

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VictorN55
VictorN55
358 Followers

I awoke not in my bed, but in my sister's bed with the sudden realization that I was naked and spooning my sisters beautiful delicious naked body. My flaccid cock nestled between the orbs of her fabulous warm ass, while my hand rests on her fertile belly and my nose in her fragrant hair. Then the memories of last night flooded into my mind. I felt an overwhelming sense of great joy and one of relief. This was the first time my sister and I have had sex with each other, and awakening with her and felt amazing. I felt as happy as a man could ever be. My cock stirred against her.

My name is Lucas and I am twenty eight years old, or Luc as she usually calls me. My sister's name is Elizabeth, but I usually called her Liz or Lizzy. She is twenty four years old. She has been home for a number weeks since her stay in hospital. Six weeks ago when attempting to avoid a deer she lost control of her vehicle and crashed through a guardrail and ended up in a lake.

A trucker who witnessed the accident stopped and jumped into the water and rescued her from her submerged car. She was not breathing when he pulled her out of the water so he administered CPR. She had remained in a coma for six days after her near drowning.

Until now there had been a void in my life. I had gone through the seemingly pointless rituals of daily life. I had many lovers in my life, but they all were either disappointing or unfulfilling. Yes of course I enjoyed my music, but even that seemed pointless until now. It seemed as if I had been waiting for the right woman to complete and fulfill me, a women who who turned out to be my sister.

Over the last few months my sister and I had become deeply and emphatically in love with each other, with a stronger attraction and deeper personal attachment toward each other, as well as an intense sexual desire for each other which all started with just a kiss. However we had not had sex with each other until last night when we consummated our new found relationship right in our parents house, and with their explicit knowledge.

It was an amazing experience. My sister is a heart-stopping beautiful woman of five foot eight inches, auburn hair which fell past her shoulders, and captivating hazel eyes. While I may be regarded as average in looks at five foot eleven inches, she just smoked in so many ways. Sex with her was off the scale. Aphrodite would pale against her natural beauty and abundant sensuality. Even Zeus would cast an envious gaze upon her. Yes, she was like a goddess. I had to pinch myself to make sure I was not dreaming.

I moved away from her so I could look at her form as she laid on her side. My eyes took in her auburn hair, her shoulders, her back, and then her fabulous ass and legs. She then turned onto her back. I gazed at her in awe. My eyes traveled the length of her body. How could I have the love and attentions of such an amazing woman, have sex with her, be in love with her? I felt astounded that this uber feminine woman would want me as her lover.

She stirred, and her eyes opened as she turned her head to face me. She then rolled onto her side as she continued to gaze at me with those amazing eyes. Her hair cascaded down her neck, a radiant smile spread across her beautiful face.

"Good morning my handsome brother." Her morning voice cracked as she continued to gaze at me with those amazing eyes. Just hearing her voice caused my heart to race. She then reached out to my face and ran her fingertips across my lips. I kissed her fingertips.

"Good morning my beautiful sister, or should I say good afternoon. It's almost noon." I said as I reached out and ran my fingers up along her extended arm and then over her face and through her hair, just to check if she was real.

She languidly stretched her beautiful body and then urged me onto my back as she moved over me and crossed across her arms over my upper chest. With her breasts pressed against my lower chest, with a leg between mine, and her pubic mound against my hip. She looked into my eyes as we gazed at each other. Her eyes just floored me when I looked into them and had my cock stirring with renewed lustful desire.

"Last night was amazing." She whispered. "I was hesitant at first about taking your cock in me as it had been some years since I had one in me, and never as big as yours." She giggled as she continued to gaze into my eyes.

"Yes it was amazing." I said as my hand slid over the soft smooth skin of her back and fabulous ass.

"Luc, I love you more than I thought possible. What you and I have seems quite natural. The fact that we are brother and sister only adds an extra layer of love I have for you. Do you know what I mean?" She asked as she looked into my eyes.

"Yes I know what you mean. I feel the same way about you. I love you Liz, without question." I paused.

"I do have a question, or concern,' I said. "While we have been having amazing sex, I have neglected to think about birth control."

"No worries, I'm on the pill." She said.

"Really? How? You only been out of hospital for a few weeks. I thought you have to complete a month." I said nonplussed.

"I resumed taking it." She said as a matter of fact.

"Okay, but why would you been taking them if you have only been with women?" I was truly baffled.

"I use it because it regulates and minimizes my periods to once every three months, reduces the amount of flow and lessens the cramps. Mom brought them out for me to get started again."

"I see." This was more information than I expected, but enlightening all the same.

"What do you want to do today?" She asked.

"Right now at this moment I want fuck my gorgeous sisters brains out." I spoke in a lecherous tone as I looked into her eyes.

"Easy brother, Kitty is a bit tender." She said as she ran a fingertip over my lips.

"Well damn." I said with mocked disappointment.

"You can fuck my mouth, if you like." She said enthusiastically and then salaciously licked of her lips and reached down to my cock and closed her hand around it.

"You don't have to please me orally if you are not into it. It's not expected. Your hand will work just fine." I said to her.

"Not expected?" Her voice rose an octave. "I expect you to want my mouth or all of me for that matter" She exclaimed in mocked indignation as she tugged my cock.

"God Liz, there is not one part of you I do not desire." I said to her as I stroked the side of her face.

She looked at me. "You know, the thought of anyone else's cock in me or my mouth makes me want to wretch, but with you I thoroughly enjoy having your cock. I love the way it feels in me, touching me, or in my mouth. I love that I can bring you pleasure orally, and I feel empowered that I can make you cum. As in my Kitty, I love the way it feels when your cum squirts into my mouth. No, I don't feel as though it is expected or a duty." She said upon reflection.

I look at her with a wicked grin. "Alrighty sister, you're on. Get on the floor and on you knees. I am going to fuck that very beautiful mouth of yours and then cum all over equally beautiful face of yours." I said maliciously.

"Oh damn, you promise? You just made Ms Kitty tingle and become very wet." She said with a giggle as she got off off me and the bed and then looked up at me with a wicked smile as she went to her knees on the rug.

"I am ready, do your worst, or best, my dear brother." She said lasciviously as she knelt on the floor and ran her tongue over her lips.

As i stood in front of her, she took my semi erect penis in her hand and fondled my cock and balls, lubriciously rubbing it over her face and mouth and moaned with wanton desire as she took a long lick up the underside of my cock and kissed it. God it felt amazing to see and feel her rubbing my cock over her face and then as she licked and kissed me.

"Mmmm, Luc." She moaned. "I love your cock. I love feeling it, I love tasting it." She said as she licked and kissed it joyfully.

"My cock's yours whenever you want it baby." I said as I looked down upon her perfect face.

"You can take my mouth whenever you want my love. I will enjoy every moment of it." She said and then slurped my burgeoning cock deep into her mouth and began to suck it in a most exquisite fashion.

I watched in awe as my gorgeous sister pushed and pulled my cock in and out between her sensuous lips, her cheeks caving inward as she sucked. She quickly brought me to full growth and then some as she dexterously worked on my flesh. The sensations she created was amazing as the wet warmth of her mouth permeated my cock.

Again I am at first shocked and yet delightedly surprised to see my sister, the most beautiful girl in the world, joyfully and hungrily performing fellatio on me. There are moments like these that I feel totally unworthy of her.

She then put her hands on my ass and pulled me forward into her mouth. Taking the hint, I held her head in my hands and began to pump my rigid member in at out of her sweet perfect mouth.

To reiterate, my sister is gorgeous, extremely beautiful, and insanely hot. She exudes vibrant sexuality which radiated around her like an aura.

She placed her hands on her knees and looked up at me as I fucked her face. Driving deeper into her mouth until I began to penetrate her throat which caused her to gag and I backed off. The sensations were so hot, the pleasure so amazing that I found myself suddenly standing at the brink of an amazing orgasm which collected and compounded within my loins.

With one hand I took strangle hold of my cock, and with the other I grab a handful of her hair and pulled and tilted her head back as I extracted my cock from her mouth. A string of saliva hung from her lower lip to the tip of my cock which broke as I pulled away and hung off the tip of my cock.

I then stroked myself above her face as I looked down at her open mouth. I was so close as my rapture ballooned.

Just then there was a soft knock at the door and the door opened just I let go, An urgent stream of cum blasted into my sister's eager mouth. I glanced to the door and saw our mother.

"Oh dear lord!" Mom exclaimed.

"Oh... fuck..." I groaned with extreme pleasure. I found it to be an added turn on to know mom was witnessing this.

Mom's eyes had widened, her mouth formed an O, but she remained rooted to the spot at the door as she witnessed the second rope of semen splash hotly across my sister's face and again stream into her opened mouth.

She saw as Liz swallowed my sperm with lustful glee. Mom's mouth seemed to salivate and then she swallowed in empathy to Liz.

Losing control, the third and fourth streams went wild, bursting into her face and hair before I was able to steady myself.

I marvelled at the most erotic scene before me. Her beautiful face thickly covered with sperm.

I squeezed out the last drops my sperm which slowly oozed down into my sister's mouth as she licked at the underside of the bulbous tip of my cock with a deeply satisfied moan. Liz grinned impishly at our mother as she held my cock to her face before taking it deep into her mouth, and then kissing the tip as she took it out of her mouth.

"Oh my." Mom gulped, her face looking flushed. "When... when you two finish up, go bathe and I will get lunch ready for you. Oh, and change your bedding and open the windows. It smells like a bordello in here." She said as she wrinkled her nose and smiled.

"Yes, mother." Liz and I chorused. Mom then turned and left with a sensuous sway to her hips.

I pull my sister to her feet. She giggled as she scooped and scraped my cum off her face and into her mouth. I assisted her by licking her face and helped her scoop up my cum that fell to her breasts and fed it to her as well as to myself. I chuckled as I licked and sucked my fingers clean.

"Why is it that our parents seem to find themselves looking in on us at the right moments?" Liz said with a giggle.

"I don't know, my beautiful cum breathed slut. Let's go bathe." I said to her.

"Oh my god, what did you just call me?

"She laughed. "Never mind, I know what you said. Come stud, follow me. " She said as she grabbed my cock and led me out into the hallway and marched to the bathroom, passing our mother who looked at us with amusement.

We took turns to relieve our bowels and bladder. Although this was the first time we had done this in each other's presence, we felt no shame or embarrassment. We spoke as if it were an everyday occurrence. I suppose we were just happy to be with each other regardless. She let me use her toothbrush as I had not thought to bring one of my own.

I spat into the sink. "Did I tell you that Alison came to visit you while you were out? She is a nice girl. I could understand why you liked her." I said as I looked at her reflection in the mirror.

She looked at me as she wiped between her legs. "I bet you had sexual thoughts of me and Alison making out." She said.

"Doh! Busted. Well, was hard not to imagine it. You two in a sixtyniner getting right in there with each other." I said and then rinsed my mouth and then rinsed the toothbrush.

"Luc, you are getting an erection just talking about it." She laughed. "You are sick." She said as washed her hands and then she took the toothbrush from me and then proceeded to brush her teeth as she looked at my reflection in the mirror.

"Well can you blame me when you are the pivotal part of that fantasy." I defended myself. She spat into the sink and then laughed.

We got into the shower and washed each other. I washed her back, her neck, her hair. I washed between her legs and noticed some stubble.

"Yes I know." She said as she put one leg on the built in seat of the shower stall. she applied gel lubricant and massaged over her genitals.

She then began to shave herself. I watched with interest. This was a first for me.

She drew the razor careful over her mound, rinsed the blades, then repeated the steps over new areas and then down around her outer labia. She went way back near her anus.

It did not take her long to complete shaving. She also did her her legs and under arms before setting aside the razor. She then used a loofa and an exfoliant cream over her shaved areas

"Luc, can I shave you down here?" She asked as she cupped my balls.

I regarded her for a moment "Uhm, sure, but only my cock and balls. Just don't go Sweeny Todd on me." I chuckled.

She smiled as she sat in the built in seat and prepped me. She lathered me well. I could not help getting hard as she massaged my scrotum. She glanced at me with a smile and then began.

With a look of deep concentration she held up my cock and ran the razor downward from my stiff shaft and over my balls. She repeated this a number of times, rinsing the blade often. She then put the razor under them and dragged it forward, and repeating this a number of times.

I would not trust anyone, including myself, to do this to me. But I trusted my sister without reservation.

She nimbly ran her fingers over the shaved area and re-shaved areas that were missed or not fully shaved. Putting the razor aside she then rinsed me off and sat back and looked proudly at what she had done and then applied the exfoliant cream and rubbed my skin with the loofa.

Glancing at me for a moment, she took my hard shaft in her hand and moved forward to place a loving kiss on my balls followed by a loving lick. She nuzzled and ran her tongue all over my now hairless balls, sucking one and then the other into her mouth with a moan.

She then worked her way up my now engorged cock, licking and kissing me until she reached the tip. She looked at me as she brought the tip down to her mouth. Not releasing my eyes from hers, she open her mouth and took my length deep into my mouth and began to give me a fabulous blowjob.

My sister was clearly enjoying this as blew me for the second time since awakening this morning. Her passion to please me was unrestrained as she sucked me in an out of her beautiful mouth.

I closed eyes as I let out a groan of sheer unadulterated joy and ecstasy. "Oh fuck, Liz, this feels fucking awesome. You are going to make me cum." I murmured.

I had to place my hands on the shower wall to steady myself. I tensed and held back as long as I could as I looked down at perfection with her lips around my cock.

"LIZ!" I croaked as I shot the first hot stream deep into her mouth and throat. I did not think I had anything left.

She moaned in delight and intensified her efforts and was quickly rewarded by another stream, followed quickly by another and yet another.

I let out a low groan as she drained my balls. I look at her in total amazement. Despite being a full time lesbian for the last few years, she was totally adept at sucking my cock.

She took my cock out of her mouth. Looked up at me and opened her mouth to show me a mouth full of my cum, then swallowed it. She then ran her thumb up underside length of my cock to coax out the last drop of my cum which formed a pearl on the tip. She then licked it off gleefully before giving me a triumphant look.

"Jesus, Liz. That was just fucking inspired." I said in awe.

She stood up and faced me. "You are my inspiration my love." She said and then kissed me deeply and passionately.

I loved that I could taste my cum in her mouth as I returned her kiss. I had to wonder how blessed I was to have the attentions of this beautiful gorgeous woman who is also my sister.

As we broke our kiss, I looked at her intently as I held her shoulders. I scanned her perfect face, and then I looked into her eyes and immediately become lost in them.

Just when I thought I could not possibly love anyone any deeper, she proved me wrong. I would die for her. I suddenly felt terrified that I could possibly lose her and her love.

"Are you okay, Luc?" She asked.

"Yes, sorry. I am just in awe of you. I love you Liz. It's not the just the sex, which is fucking amazing by the way, but you, all of you. I feel privileged to be loved by you. I feel unworthy of you."

Her eyes sparkled brilliantly and then she threw herself into my arms and kissed me with a passion so deep, it held back nothing.

She let go of me and stepped back and looked at me those amazing eyes. "Oh god Luc, you are more than worthy to me. I love you so very much, Luc." Her smile was as radiant as the sun.

We again kissed each other with the utmost love and dedication. Again it felt natural, like it was intended.

When we finished up, I possessively grabbed a handful of her ass and steered her back to her room, again passing mom as she went about her domestic routine.

"Lucas, be gentle with your sister. She is still not fully recovered." Mom reminded me.

"Not recovered? Tell her, not me. She can't keep her hands off me." I said as we entered the room. Liz giggled with delight.

"No more hanky panky you two or I will have to hose you down. Come get lunch." Mom said as she shook her head.

"Yes, mother." Liz and I chorused.

"I wonder why mom and dad are not upset about our relationship. You would think they would have gone supernova, especially dad. He is such a conservative ass in many things." I said to her as we dressed.

"Yes I know. I think they even seem to enjoy watching us have sex. But the strange thing is that I do not mind. Maybe it's a voyeuristic trait in us as I would not mind watching mom and dad having sex.." She said.

"You are right. It's kinda hot to know that they know we fuck or to watch us fuck. Like this morning when I jerked off into your mouth and face while she watched. And yes, the idea of watching them fuck would be hot." I said.

"Maybe we are voyeurbitionists.' She said.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"It means we like to have people watch us having sex as much as we like to watch other people having sex." She replied.

VictorN55
VictorN55
358 Followers
12