Just a Little Fishing Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coops181
coops181
810 Followers

Doug explained how they were planning on a few days camping on their own over the other side of the lagoon; just for a bit of privacy and since the other three had headed off fishing early that morning, Doug had asked another fisherman if he wouldn't mind helping them get across.

Cranky listened almost in a disinterested fashion, "Look it's just a quick turn-around, Doug. We're just going to pack what fish you blokes have caught and head back out today."

Doug could not believe his ears! All he now had to do was wait until Fred returned, then ask him to bring his wife back and they were out of here!

Easy!

* * *

Fred had his swag up on top of the tray of the Ute where he felt safer from crocs. His camp was pretty basic really, just a fold-up table and chair and his tarp over the lot. A little kitchenette could be slid out from the side of his small trailer; something he had made himself and was quite proud of.

Rebecca stood motionless in front of him under the shade of the tarp, "Are you really going to do this to me...you look like such a nice old man?"

"Don't forget you agreed, sweetie," Fred said as his fingers fumbled with the buttons down the front of her dress.

"Nothing weird now, okay," she said softly.

Fred nodded, and he undid the last button that was just below her breasts. Then reaching up to her shoulders, he pulled the straps down her arms and lowering the top of the dress until it was around her waist.

"My goodness, they're lovely aren't they? Not too big, just hand-sized," Fred said in a complementary manner, "Looks like someone has been feasting on them though?" he said cocking his head.

Rebecca closed her eyes when she felt his bony hands explore her breasts, prodding and rolling her nipples around delicately, enticing them to become engorged with his gentle touch.

"Oh, and aren't they just beautiful too? Look at how well they stand out, mmm, nice, very nice indeed," Fred said lustily, lowering his head so he was able to flick his raspy tongue around the sensitive brown flesh.

Fred nuzzled without haste upon her breasts and worked one of his hands down to the hem of her dress -- slowly raising the material up until her buttocks where exposed. And then he rubbed each firm round orb of flesh with expertise, slowly building up her desire with his tender touch.

His hand snaked around her thigh and moved in between her legs, and very carefully, he tickled her pudenda through the thin material of her g-string.

Almost involuntarily, Rebecca moved her feet apart slightly so her thighs were no longer touching each other and she felt the old man slip a finger beneath the elastic edge of her underwear and pull it to one side.

"No pubic hair, my precious?" Fred observed, "How nice."

Rebecca felt his fingers explore her moist slit, working her open gently and finding her clitoris.

"Hmm...that's nice too, would you like it licked for a little while, my darling?"

Rebecca was almost trance-like such was the surreal nature of what was happening to her, and just like the last few days, she let it continue without resistance.

Fred slowly guided her back against the open tailgate of his utility to where his thick foam mattress was, and he was surprised at how easily she allowed herself to be laid down on top of it.

Her eyes were still closed, and she felt the sides of her underwear being gradually eased down over her hips and almost imperceptibly, she raised her buttocks to assist in their removal.

"My, my, that looks good enough to eat," Fred said honestly as he looked down upon her hairless pussy, "You look nice and clean, my dear," he observed pleasantly.

"Hmm hmm, I'm...I'm clean..." she said dreamily.

Rebecca was a bit sore from the previous night, Tom had been quite relentless with her, but she was clean, thoroughly clean now, having washed herself in earnest in the shower not more than two hours ago -- the second shower she'd had since the morning.

Fred gently parted her thighs, still admiring her heavenly-looking cleft and lowered his face toward her inviting mound.

Rebecca gasped loudly!

Not once had any of the other men gone down on her, and now an old man of seventy-one was slowly, expertly flicking his long tongue up and down her tortured slit giving her a wonderful sense of relief.

"Oooh...mmm....mmm," she sighed.

"You like that do you? Mmm? Go on, my sweetness, tell me?"

Rebecca reached down and pulled the old mans almost bald pate back down between her thighs, "Mmmm, it is nice," she murmured as his soothing tongue lapped at her tender folds.

Fred now concentrated on her clitoris, he knew what women liked, and although it had been a very long time, he had not forgotten the art of cunnilingus.

Rebecca was surprised at how quick it happened, not even her husband was this good, but there was no denying it, the tingling feeling was building rapidly in the depths of her womb and spreading out in that exquisite feeling of euphoria as it descended toward her loins.

She pulled the old man's head onto her pudenda even harder as her orgasm engulfed her, "Oooh...yeah...thas it...don't stop...hmm...hmm."

Fred managed to pull his face away just in time to witness her sweet vagina pulsing with her orgasmic contractions; something he had not ever seen before and he smiled at the discovery.

Rebecca's orgasm faded away slowly, and she lay back quietly in the afterglow. No orgasm could match that of one which was produced in such a way, she thought.

Fred removed his baggy shorts; he was not wearing any underpants and his penis stood out proud from his trim frame. He looked over at the pretty woman lying on his mattress; her dress bunched up around her waist and her legs still parted. She had her head turned to one side and appeared to have her eyes closed, no matter, Fred thought; she would probably look up at him when he slid his dick inside of her in a few moments.

Rebecca felt him move up between her legs and push them apart further -- she did not want to watch the decrepit old man mount her and just hoped if he did have an erection, that he was quick!

It had been an awful long time for Fred, and he wanted to savour the moment as long as he could. With great deliberation, he poised himself between her thighs. And then with wonderful patience; he lowered his hips so his old cock was just touching Rebecca's puffy labia.

"You are a beautiful woman, my dear, and so sweet to taste too," Fred whispered softly, rubbing his almost ridiculously large, mushroomed shaped knob along her opening.

Rebecca said nothing -- just because the old man had made her come, it didn't mean she really wanted him to have sex with her. The thought of what she was about to do actually repulsed her. As gentle and caring he was now acting, the fact remained that he had coerced her into having sex with him -- a man of nearly twice her own age, even older than her father!

Then Fred started to gently prod at her.

And of course Rebecca was quite surprised to discover that the old man did appear to have an erection!

Fred was propped up on his thin arms above her and he continued to prod at her gently while looking at her face, although her head was still turned to one side.

"Put it in for me, please? I want you to put it in for me," Fred asked softly.

Rebecca wanted it over with as quickly as possible, she knew he was purposely delaying the inevitable, so she reached down toward the thing pressing at her opening -- and got a surprise!

Fred smiled when she looked up at him at last, he may have been a skinny looking old man now, but his cock had not lost any of it size with the years. He felt the young woman run her hand up along his length, exploring, then she gripped his cock firmly and rubbed it up and down her opening several times -- finally holding it in position.

Rebecca gasped with surprise when the old man pushed himself forward, his knob stretching her open even further than that of Big Tom's!

She looked from the old man's face and down between her legs to see his shaft disappear deep into her pussy, until his curly pubes touched her Môn Venus -- but it was not until he withdrew again that she could see the cause of her mild discomfort -- his knob!

Fred chuckled, "That made you look, didn't it?" and he pushed himself back inside her slowly-accommodating slick-passage.

Fred began to fuck her slowly, and Rebecca felt herself succumbing to the pleasures she had recently discovered were only possible with a large penis, and she raised her legs upwards to allow the old man to penetrate her even further, angling her entrance in line with his shaft.

"You like it...hmm?" Fred asked her when he noticed her pelvis begin to rock back and forth, now meeting his every long, slow thrust!

Lightly bitting her lower lip for a moment, Rebecca said nothing, but she could not ignore the delicious feeling of his large penis gliding in to her deeply, creating little wavelets of pleasure in her loins that she only knew too well would result in an orgasm soon, very soon.

"I...I don't want my husband to know...Fred...he mustn't find out..."

* * *

Doug was getting anxious again; it had been nearly two hours since Rebecca had left with the old man in his small dinghy and he was worried something drastic may have happened to them -- like they had possibly capsized or something terrible.

They had loaded up the fish from out of the large chest freezer into the back of Cranky's vehicle sometime ago, and Doug had packed away their tent and belongings into the back as well. Susan had even written a detailed note for Tom explaining to him of their sudden arrival and departure.

They were all ready to go -- they now just waited on the return of Rebecca.

Doug was also anxious that the other three men would return before they could get away -- he did not want to see any of them again -- nor did he ever want to come back to this place either. It worried him deeply that Cranky and Susan may find out what had been happening these last few days -- Doug wished it to remain a secret, for both his wife's sake and his own.

Then almost imperceptivity, Doug heard it, and although barely audible at first, it soon became clearer and clearer.

"That sounds like him!" Doug exclaimed with obvious relief.

Doug almost ran down to the landing and grinned enthusiastically when he could see the little dinghy of Fred's come into view not more than a hundred metres away.

Fred coasted to a stop near where Doug was standing waiting, "Well, my boy, got your gear ready to go?"

"What bloody took so long?" Doug snapped back.

The old man looked up at him smugly, "Engine flooded. Does it sometimes...just have to leave it for a bit and it comes good again."

"Rebecca?"

"She's fine, lad. Got to know her a bit while we waited...mighty fine catch you have got yourself there, son...yep, mighty fine indeed."

Doug did not like the old man's tone, but he avoided confrontation.

"Change of plans, Fred," Doug stated, and then went on to explain the sudden new development for a few minutes.

Doug watched Fred as he headed back up the waterway to finally collect his wife. Something about the old man irked him, something was...well, somehow different?

* * *

It was nearly another half an hour before Fred finally returned with Rebecca. She had of course mistrusted the old man at first when he informed her of the change in plans. But as soon as he mentioned her friend Susan and her husband were there, she knew he was telling the truth.

Doug met them by the edge of the bank and helped his wife step ashore. He could not hide his relief at her safe return and thanked Fred profusely for what help he had provided. Doug even offered the old man payment for the trouble he had gone to, but Fred had refused, saying just being alone with a pretty woman for a few hours was payment enough.

As Fred motored away, Doug looked at his wife and noticed she looked flushed in the face.

"What?" Rebecca asked suspiciously.

"You alright, hon?" Doug asked her.

"I...I just need a shower before we go, I feel hot and dirty, that's all," she replied as she strode off up towards the donga.

The old man may have assured her there were not too many tadpoles in his come these days -- but she was surprised at the hefty quantity he had deposited deep into her pussy after such vigorous and prolonged intercourse!

And to know now she had been forced into it for nothing! Rebecca could not believe it! She felt totally disgusted in herself -- not only for letting an old man have sex with her -- but for thoroughly enjoying it too! And the old coot had known it too -- cheekily giving her his contact details should she want to see him again.

"As if?" she had thought to herself, as she secreted his note in her hand, before getting off his dinghy.

* * *

They had been bouncing along the rough track back out to the highway for over an hour, with not much further to go. Both men were in the front, while Rebecca sat in the back seat with her friend Susan talking softly to one another.

"So...it was that bad, huh?" Susan asked again, "Didn't like the fishing either?" she queried, holding her friend's hand, "Would have been better if I was there, I am so sorry, but it was the only opportunity we had to see our daughter for a few days. Forgive me?"

Rebecca nodded; she felt she was on the verge of tears with the emotional stress that had pent up inside of her.

"Did that old bastard Tom try and touch you up or something?" Susan asked her softly, only barely audible over the rattling of the four-wheel-drive.

Rebecca nearly burst into tears instantly at the question, and it was with some difficulty she was able to contain her composure.

Susan checked on the men in the front seat, they seemed to be talking to themselves and paying no particular attention to them in the backseat.

"I'll tell you a little secret, Bec. Last year, Cranky left me there for the night while he took a run into town and back," Susan started, "Just that dirty old bastard Tom and some mate of his...Steve or someone...never seen him before," she stopped for a moment for a breath, "Got me bloody well pissed that night they did, even had me smoke a cone or two, something I'd never done before!"

Rebecca looked at her friend's face in earnest, listening intently, "What...what happened?"

Susan sighed deeply, "Not too sure really, but I woke up in the morning on the spare bed...completely naked!"

"What?"

Susan nodded, "Not a stitch on. I found my shorts in the dining room hanging over a chair. The table had been cleared of the all the bottles and glasses down one end...some stuff was strewn over the floor! I could only imagine why?"

"Oh my God, where were Tom and his friend?" Rebecca asked, in surprise.

"That big old prick, Tom, was on his own bed...starkers! He was on his back too...my god, have you seen that man's thingy?" Susan asked, "Even flaccid it was huge!"

Rebecca was certainly familiar with Tom's penis, but she was not going to let on to Susan a word of it...not yet, anyway.

"The other creep was on his bed...just a shirt on...with his bare arse facing upwards!"

Rebecca almost gasped in dismay, not her beautiful friend Susan, too, she thought.

"I've never told Cranky this, Bec, but I'm pretty damn certain at least one of them had sex with me that night...and more than likely the pair of the bastards!"

"No! Surely not...maybe you just took your clothes off in your sleep? And...and I know Doug likes to sleep in the nude often...maybe Tom is no different?" Rebecca reasoned quite rationally.

"Oh no...one of them, at least one them had screwed me...for sure!" Susan assured her, "See...not only was I sore down below...but a great glob of...of sperm dribbled out not long after I stood up!"

Rebecca put her hand up to her face in horror, "My God! What did you do?"

Susan grunted, "What could I do? I showered quickly, of course...could not bear the thought of getting pregnant to one of the bastards...never found my lingerie...my singlet was in Tom's room on the floor."

"The bastards!" Rebecca said harshly through her gritted teeth.

"Not wrong!" Susan said, "Never said anything to either of them...stupid maybe...don't know...but I just pretended it never happened...it was not like I could remember it or anything anyway."

Both of them were quiet for a few moments, holding each others hands.

"Tom touched me up when I was doing the dishes one night," Rebecca volunteered softly, "The others were outside cleaning fish," she thought it best to tell her friend at least something that may help them both with the pain.

"Touched you up?"

Rebecca nodded, "Came up behind me and ran his hand up under my top...said all sorts of things about what he would like to do to me..."

"The bastard!" Susan sneered, "What then?"

Rebecca was not too sure how much she should tell her friend -- Doug had made it clear that unless they were going to press charges, he did not want anyone to find out.

"Tried to get his hand down my pants...god he's strong!" Rebecca whispered softly, "But luckily, Doug came back down and he stopped," she lied.

"Was that the only time?" Susan asked with concern.

Rebecca shook her head slowly, "Doug was fixing up the tent the other night...and I tried to walk past Tom in the dining room to get to my chair...only had on that little short skirt with flowers on it that you like..."

"Yep...I know the one," Susan said, "So what happened?"

"Well...old Tom grabbed me around the waist...and before I could stop him he'd stuck his hand right up under my skirt and squeezed by butt...he thought it was funny too!" Rebecca said, again toning down the actual event.

"Bastard!"

Rebecca nodded.

"What did you do?" Susan asked anxiously.

"I tried to stop him of course...felt like screaming...Doug would have killed him if he had known!" Rebecca went on, "The old prick pulled my skirt up too...to show the other two my little g-string...and before I could stop him...the dirty old man pulled the front of them down!"

"No?" Susan had a look of disbelief on her face.

Rebecca nodded, "Doug came back inside just in the nick of time!"

"Did you tell Doug?"

"No way, Susan, he would have gone ballistic! Please don't ever say anything, will you?" Rebecca whispered.

Susan nodded, "Sure, I understand Bec."

Again, the pair of them remained quiet for several moments, both almost shaking at each others confessions. Then Susan broke the silence.

"Bec, I'm in a spot of bother...and I'd like to ask you something?" Susan deliberated, "You can say 'no' if you like of course, after what you have just told me."

"What...what is it?"

"Bloody Cranky has lined-up these two blokes to drive a truck out to Tom's in a fortnight. They're going to pick them all up and break the camp down for the Wet," Susan confided.

"Mmm," Rebecca nodded not seeing any problem, yet.

"Well, my damn hubby is going to be away now...that big contract over West is on...and he wants me to lead these two greenhorns out to Tom's, seeing they've never been there before," Susan explained, "The generator and outboard motors belong to Cranky, and he doesn't trust them to bring them back safely...wants me to put them in the back of the four-wheel drive."

"And?" Rebecca asked, still puzzled.

"Well...it's obvious, Bec, I don't really want to go out there on my own, do I?"

"Oh Susan...are you asking me to accompany you?"

Susan nodded, "Just straight out and back again...all in one day...we would show them where to go and leave them there...then head back home...please?"

Rebecca looked at her husband sitting in the front, his head nodding every now and then as Cranky muttered something to him she could not hear. What a predicament, what could she do? Leave her friend to head back out there on her own?

coops181
coops181
810 Followers