Just a Little Fishing Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coops181
coops181
809 Followers

Quickly she reached down and straightened up her bikini in an attempt of modesty.

"Here ya go then...get that in ta ya," Johnny said after opening the can and handing it to her.

Johnny took a long gulp and belched, then looking down at Rebecca he said, "So...how's about a fuck then...before your ol'man gets back?"

Rebecca was just sipping her beer and nearly choked at the young man's frankness!

"I...I beg your pardon!

"A fuck...how about a fuck? I reckon you need one...and I certainly know I need one. Been three months stuck out here with just me and Mrs Palmer and her five daughters. Fucken worse still, four months in the can before that with only an occasional head-job off some faggot! Fucken just hangen for a root! I couldn't believe me luck when you showed up here yesterday."

Rebecca was totally gobsmacked!

"Hey...I've been pretty much a gentleman about it I think. Could 'ave just mounted ya before when you was layen here fingering yis self. But nup...thought I would ask ya first."

Rebecca felt a flurry of panic in the pit of her stomach and her mouth went dry. She looked down at the landing by the lagoon in a forlorn hope that she would see her husband returning.

"So whadda ya reckon? Out here with mother nature or back in there on me Uncles big double?"

Rebecca took a deep breath, "Johnny, I am sorry if I have given you the wrong idea, but I am not someone who does that sort of thing. I am happily married. What happened last night was exceptional; it will not happen again, I assure you. I now realise I should not have come here. It is not the place for a woman such as me."

"Crap!"

Johnny moved toward her impatiently and roughly tore the hat away from her chest, startling her with his speed and strength. Quickly he gripped her around the throat and pushed her back against the sunlounge.

"Where do ya wanna do it? This'll be the last time I ask ya."

"Please...don't do this to me...I...I'm sorry for making you mad."

Johnny felt the power surge through his veins. Instantly, it gave him great shot of adrenalin to see the woman almost cower at his touch! She had dropped her can of beer and was attempting to dislodge his hand from her throat.

Johnny held her easily. His breathing was rapid. He looked at the fear in the woman's hazel eyes then glanced down her body. Her breasts heaved with exertion and somewhat curiously Johnny noticed her nipples appeared to be fully engorged.

"Fuck me...you got fucken big nipples!"

He took another gulp of his beer, finishing it, and then tossing the can onto the ground.

"Fucken nice bod for an ol'broad I gotta say, lady," he said licking his lips, his hand still gripping her neck..

"My neck...you're hurting me...please let me go...please."

Johnny looked Rebecca in the eye and slowly released his grip on her throat. He watched her swallow and tenderly rub her reddened throat with relief.

Johnny lent down toward her breasts.

"No...please Johnny...leave me alone...please," Rebecca pleaded, her hands attempting to push him away.

The young man looked back up, and grabbing both of her hands, he pushed her arms above her head.

Then he lent down again, and when his mouth was mere millimetres away from her right nipple, he flicked his tongue out over the swollen flesh.

"Nooo...this can't be happening....pleeease noooo."

The young man drew her long fat nipple into his mouth and sucked on it as he moved his head away till it was stretched out some three centimetres to finally pop out from his lips with a smacking sound!

Manoeuvring her hands together he was able to hold them both with one of his, freeing his other hand to wander down the front of his victim's body. Rebecca recoiled in horror when she felt his hand move between her legs to touch her sex through the thin material of her bikini bottoms.

"Alright...alright...you win...Johnny...you win. But not here...inside, you can take me inside," Rebecca said breathlessly.

Johnny stopped nursing on her breasts and looked up at her. His hand was still between her legs.

"Sure?"

"Yes...sure."

He stared at her face a little longer and he smiled; she looked utterly petrified! Johnny thought this was going to be better than hunting those big lazy crocodiles in the lagoon.

Rebecca felt him pull her bikini to one side roughly.

"Orright then...but first...I want ya ta open your legs for me, like when you was rubbing ya cunt before when you thought you was on your own."

"Can't...can't you just wait till we get up to the house?"

"Fucken open 'em, or I'll smash ya in the chops!"

Rebecca could feel the tears well-up in her eyes and she bit her lower lip.

"Open 'em!"

Reluctantly, Rebecca relaxed her thighs, allowing her legs to part slightly. She grimaced when she felt the young thug run his fingers up and down her slit several times, slowly working her open.

"That's enough...please Johnny, let's go inside..."

Johnny was impressed; she had a smallish pussy with just a strip of neatly trimmed pubic hair above smooth puffy lips. He could not wait to get his cock in there!

"Fucken feels orright...don't it?

She didn't answer him, and he prodded at her for a few moments longer, relishing in her obvious discomfort, before removing his hand and releasing her.

"Go on then...get ya arse up there bitch...you gonna get some hard young cock!"

Rebecca sat up; covering her breasts, then swung her legs around to the side of the sunlounge and stood up on shaky legs. She looked down at her tormentor with loathing and turned to walk up to the donga.

"Wait on..." Johnny reached out and roughly pulled on one of the ties to her bikini bottoms.

Rebecca squealed in astonishment and as she rapidly swung her head around to glare at him, her long ponytail flicked outwards with the momentum, the sunlight catching the burgundy-coloured highlights in her otherwise shiny black mane . She looked at him with an almost horrified expression on her fine features but with her hands already covering her breasts nothing stopped the flimsy piece of clothing from falling open.

She stepped away in retreat but Johnny held her bikini firmly, watching the thin orange ties stretch almost to breaking point, then offering only a slight resistance, there was an audible tearing sound and the strap on the other side of her hip gave way. With surprising ease he yanked the bikini from between her legs leaving her standing there completely naked!

"That is a fucken 'A' class arse, lady," Johnny observed lustily, as she turned and hurried away from him almost sobbing.

Johnny watched her gyrating buttocks with desire as she nearly ran up toward the donga; they were full and round with not a hint of sag he noted with admiration, and her narrow waist only accentuated them further, a fine tan line framed her firm orbs perfectly.

"Not too fucken bad for an old bitch," he mussed as he stood up casually, "Voluptuous...that's it...she's got a fucken voluptuous figure," Johnny said, astounded at having come up with such a word out of his usually limited vocabulary.

He watched Rebecca disappear into the shade of the mango trees and moments later he heard the wire door slam shut. Without haste, Johnny sauntered after the woman, his cock straining to be released from his tight shorts. Soon, he thought to himself, sniffing his fingers that had recently explored her sex.

Rebecca was absolutely beside herself with fear. Tears were running down her cheek and her heart pounded rapidly. Where on earth could she hide? Standing naked just inside the doorway, she looked back out through the fly screen. He was coming! She had to do something, quickly!

"Hey Rebecca! Get yourself on me uncles bed...don't think he will mind. An' if youse any fucken good...which I'm sure ya will be, ya may even get to do ol'Tom too! Like that idea?"

Johnny reached for the door handle. It was locked!

"What cho playen at bitch...fucken unlock this door!"

Johnny rattled the door with frustration a few times, then peering in through the wire he tried to spot his victim.

"You better be jus' waiten for me with ya legs spread on Big Tom's ol' bed...ya hear me smart arse? We got hours to play this game...but before ya lame husband gets back...I am gonna fuck ya. You hear me!" Johnny snarled through the doorway.

It hadn't bought her much time but it was enough. Without being seen or heard, Rebecca had snuck out the side door, grabbing a dirty bath towel off the back of a chair as she passed. With leather sandals now on her feet she was able to move faster over the patchy green grass toward a burnt off area between the donga and an old building she had noticed earlier on.

Undetected, Rebecca found an entrance to the disused shed that was partially hidden by a large banyan growing out to one side of it. It appeared to be a former bunkhouse or something she noted. Rubbish was strewn almost everywhere and the shade-cloth walls were partially melted from the heat a recent grass fire.

Moving slowly, Rebecca tip-toed into the gloomy interior toward a darkened corner nearby where she hoped she could hide. Pulling the towel around her naked body tightly, she looked at her watch. Probably four hours to go till the others returned, she thought. She did not like her chances. If only she had thought to grab a knife or some other weapon from the donga!

Johnny had walked around to the back door of the donga, it too was locked. He peered in through his uncle's bedroom window that was devoid of glass but fitted with a sturdy flyscreen and metal grill arrangement. He could see she wasn't in there...waiting, as he had told her.

"Where are you...ya smart bitch?" Come on out an' suck on little Johnny's cock! I know ya wanta."

Johnny entered through the side door and made a quick search of the place, even looking under the beds. Of course she was nowhere to be found, but he knew she had to be around somewhere.

Walking back outside, Johnny looked at his options. There were several run-down sheds out the back, an old generator shed with a collapsed roof some thirty metres away, and a little further on were the remains of a sawmill used for cutting bush logs many years ago.

Several derelict cars and small trucks littered and area to the north of the donga which could offer someone a place to hide, Johnny thought, but as rusty and as hot as they would probably be inside, he discounted them.

"Rebecca!" he called loudly, "come on honey...don't be silly now...fucken big king-browns out here, ya know, don't wanna get bit by one of them fuckers...kill a little woman like you in minutes!" Johnny advised. He had honestly seen a few of the snakes around the area since his arrival too, they gave him the creeps.

"You'd be much safer with my snake...no fucken poison in him...just good thick sprog...ya gonna love it!" he called, chuckling at his own mirth.

Johnny walked around a bit more, past the shower and toilet shed and over to the silver-domed tent Doug had set up under a small coconut palm the night before. He stooped down and glanced inside, and as he expected, she was not in there either; far too logical.

Standing up straight he looked around some more...and then he noticed it. Of course, the old guest house! The run down building stood more than fifty metres away and was almost hidden from view by the large banyan tree that was slowly strangling the iron-clad structure.

He walked over to the edge of the mowed grass to where the loose dirt driveway divided the camp from the recently burnt-off stubble on the other side. Looking down at the drive way he walked along it slowly for no more than ten metres when he spotted what he was looking for, and smiled wryly.

Kneeling down, the young man inspected his discovery. He had become quite the bushman since his uncle had taken him in and he knew he would never have thought of looking for someone like this back in the city.

Small as they were, Rebecca's foot prints spanned out across the dusty track and made a beeline directly for the old banyan tree. Johnny stood back up smiling and unhurriedly, he walked back to the donga -- he needed another beer first!

Nearly half an hour must have passed since she had hidden herself Rebecca thought with renewed confidence. The dingy place smelt of burnt plastic and musty clothing and old ceiling fans hung lifeless from the blackened rafters where electrical wiring dangled limply in places. She guessed someone had put considerable effort into building something like this so far away from anywhere and she was saddened by its neglect. One more fire and it probably would collapse completely, she thought.

Looking around further, she noticed several old bed frames were lined up dormitory style along one wall, all but one were devoid of mattresses and their spring bases were covered in cobwebs and bird droppings. Rebecca couldn't imagine a place more decrepit and she clung to her towel and soon became aware she was shaking.

Through a small hole torn in the side of the corrugated cladding that appeared to be the result of a shotgun blast, Rebecca peered out back up toward the camp. She couldn't see any movement, or hear anything. She bit her lip softly in trepidation of the long wait she had to endure before her husband would finally return.

"Please, Doug, please hurry," she prayed solemnly.

"Found ya!"

Startled, Rebecca turned toward the bright sunlight of the doorway where she could plainly make out the silhouette of someone standing there!

"Hi ya Bec."

"Ooh nooo...please...nooo..." Rebecca sobbed.

Johnny walked inside, stepping over the rubbish carefully with his bare-feet. He stopped just a couple of metres from Rebecca and took a long gulp from his can of beer, emptying it and tossing it to one side.

"Nice place you've chosen to have sex in, hey, you old romantic!" he said, sardonically.

Rebecca looked at him ashen-faced from her cornered position and clutched her towel tightly to her chest.

Johnny took a few steps forward and reached down, gesturing for her hand.

"I think Uncle Tom's dirty old bed woulda been betta 'an this...but what ever turns you on, babe."

When Rebecca failed to take his pro-offered hand Johnny reached further and grabbed her by the wrist, pulling her to her feet effortlessly.

He looked around and noticed the bed frame that still had a sole mattress laying skewed on it, and without a word he dragged Rebecca over to it.

"Whadda ya reckon? Good enough for our first fuck on then?"

"Please...Johnny...this isn't right...it will be rape...you know that don't you, Johnny. You can stop this now...I...I promise I won't say anything."

He just smiled at her cruelly. Her begging was actually turning him on even more.

"Just fucken stand there for a moment while I straighten some of this mess up," he ordered.

Letting go of her wrist, the young man grabbed the edge of the filthy mattress and flipped it over in a small cloud of dust. The other side did not appear to be much better, as it too was covered in stains and small rips, but there were no bird droppings on it.

"Maybe we'll put that towel down too...give ya something ta lie on while I'm fucken ya."

Johnny reached for the front of the towel but Rebecca held it firmly in defiance. He changed tack instantly and grabbed her long ponytail instead, pulling her head to one side, causing her to cry out in pain!

"Orright then, you can take the fucken towel off an' lay it down!" he yelled.

Rebecca clutched at his hand that was pulling her hair, trying desperately to break his grip, but instead she felt herself being manoeuvred around until the back of her legs were pressed up against the bed. Now instead of trying to pull the towel from her, Johnny pushed her away and almost in slow motion Rebecca fell backward and onto the filthy bed. On reflex she had put her arms out behind her and she had lost her tenuous grip on the towel and it now lay open beneath her in disarray.

Frightened beyond belief, she screamed as loud as she could, "Help! Pleeease somebody, heeelp meee!"

Johnny grinned evilly at her, "Finished? Ya just wasting ya fucken time yellin' out...no cunt around here ta hear ya for miles."

"You do this and I will definitely tell my husband...I will go to the police too...as soon as I get back to town...I mean it!"

"Fucken tell ya big dumb husband...I don't give a fuck! Tell ya what...if you don't wanna tell 'im, I fucken well will! Tell ya something else to...if he wants ta start something with me, I'll fucken bite his fucken big nose off his stupid looking face!" Johnny screamed back at her.

"Tell the fucken coppers? Ya won't get a chance, bitch! I'll fucken root ya all week first...and so will the other two I reckon! Then both you and dickless wonder could just have a fucken accident swimmin' with them bad-arse fucken crocs out there! How's that fucken grab ya?"

Rebecca looked on horrified at the complete transformation of the young man in front of her. He was almost certainly crazy, she thought. So shocked was she at his outburst that she had not even noticed that she lay back quite naked, one of her legs over the edge of the bed and the other bent up at the knee, her heaving breasts in full view.

"Right now? You got it? Look, we can do this one of two ways...kicken' an' screamin' and I'll fuck all your pretty little holes twice before ya husband returns...or...you can make it easy on ya self. Whad'll it be?"

Johnny stood there next to the bed with his hands on his hips, looking down at the frightened woman. His fierce gaze went from her face down her trembling body to between her slightly parted legs, her pudenda was now on full display.

"Fuck, that looks nice...can't wait to get me cock in there!" he said calmly. He smiled when she moved her hand to cover herself in a fruitless attempt of modesty.

"Well?"

Rebecca felt like crying again, but she held back her tears bravely and tried to think of what her options were. Unwittingly, she had literally backed herself into a corner when she chose to hide in the old shed and she knew there was no escape now. Fighting the boy was useless of course as he was much too strong for her. Self-preservation is a very strong emotion in most people and Rebecca now feared what would happen if she antagonised the crazy youth any further. She looked back up at him; he stood over her like a predator about to take his kill. It was probably a woman's worst nightmare; she thought to herself forlornly, but what choices did she have?

She closed her eyes as a tear rolled down her cheek and felt a hand on her knee, rubbing up along her inner thigh till it reached her own hand that was partly covering her. Rebecca put up no resistance as her hand was lifted away from her loins, only to be replaced with his. And she let out a little whimper when his probing fingers began to explore her delicate folds.

"Jus..just once...okay?" she said softly.

"What! I didn't quite get that."

"I'll...I'll let you do it to me...just this once...please...I...I'll make it good...and no one needs to know. Okay? Please...I don't want my husband to know," Rebecca said softly.

"Righto...sounds fucken good to me," Johnny said huskily.

He reached down with his other hand and pushed her thighs apart wider allowing him to insert a finger deep into her vagina and then he thrust it in and out contemptuously several times before removing it and bringing his hand to her face.

"Suck it!"

Rebecca looked up at him, resistance was futile of course and her lips parted as he pushed his digit inside her mouth.

Johnny watched her as she licked and sucked her own juices off his fingers for a few moments longer, quietly bemused by her final capitulation, then he stood back up.

Rebecca looked on with quiet resignation as the young man undid his shorts and pushed them over his narrow hips and down his muscled thighs till they fell down around his ankles on their own accord.

coops181
coops181
809 Followers