Just a Little Fun

Story Info
Vanessa Hudgens finds some fun from a very surprised bus boy.
1.4k words
4.66
17.1k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
168 Followers

All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a single word of it happened, nor would it.

Just A Little Fun

by MrMaxLord

Featuring Vanessa Hudgens

(MF, Oral, Cheat, Cuck, Cons)

***

It was a time that Nessa just wanted to have fun and celebrate. She just found out her show, Powerless, had been picked up for a series order. She was the lead and it was part of the DC Universe. Comic book stuff was big and steady work was always a good thing.

It was meant to be a great night of fun. She, some friends, her boyfriend Austin, and the cast and crew of Powerless were all at a nice club celebrating the show being picked up. It was supposed to be a night of pure fun. Austin however, just wasn't having it. Vanessa wanted some REAL fun. Nothing against her cast and friends, but her idea of celebrating wasn't complete unless sex was in the mix. For some reason, Austin wasn't having it. He seemed far more interested in hobnobbing with execs and making connections.

She'd be mad if this was the first it had happened. But it wasn't. This was fairly regular for Austin. They had great sex, but the amount of times he didn't want her making him cum boggled her mind. Vanessa wasn't conceited, but she also knew that frankly, a lot of men would give their right arm to finger her, let alone fuck her.

Fortunately, for her, she tended to use that to her advantage, regardless of the boyfriend. She had so many great sexual adventures. The Spring Breakers threeways always brought a smile to her face and moisture to her pussy.

Simply put, if Austin was more interested in networking, she'd find her fun elsewhere. She still loved him, but she had needs that needed to be met.

Her deep brown eyes scanned the room, looking for a suitable beau for the night. It wasn't all about looks. No, Vanessa learned that just because someone looks good doesn't mean they can fuck good. It needed to be just the right mix, the right combination of things that made her drool.

And there he was. Cute enough. A busser, cleaning up after everyone. Not high up on the totem pole. Good arm strength, handsome face, and best of all he was probably the appreciative type. The kind of guy who'd be happy with a five dollar tip by the end of the night. He was going to get a lot more from Vanessa.

She made her approach not even telling Austin she was going and he was too involved in elbow rubbing to notice she was gone.

"High there," she said, her voice sweet and welcoming.

"Oh, uh, hi," he said. Vanessa giggled at the man's surprise of being talked to, let alone in such a friendly tone. "Um, I'm just a busser, but I can tell the server what kind of drink you want."

"Oh, no need for that, I just wanted to talk to you."

"Oh...okay. Um...about what?"

"What's your name?"

"Chester."

"Mmm, that's a very cute name, Chester." Vanessa moved closer to him. A small smile began to form on her face as she noticed him getting a bit more exasperated. "I want to ask you to give me something, if you wouldn't mind."

"W-what's that?"

"Well, Chester, what I want is your cock, sweetie." She giggled again when he visibly gulped at her sentence. "Calm down honey. Don't be afraid of me. I won't bite unless you really turn me on."

"Um...um...where do you want to...you know."

"How about you meet me outside in the alleyway. I'm sure you can take a break for me, can't you?"

"Of course! Yes...yes I can."

"That's great," Vanessa laughed. "See you soon, sweetheart."

Vanessa turned and headed towards the doorway to the alley. She knew without even looking Chester was staring at her ass. She loved that. She loved what she could do to people. Just made her even wetter for what was coming.

She walked out and leaned against the chain-link fence. The moment the door opened she locked eyes with Chester. She decided to hive him a little show before the action. She hiked up her skirt, exposing her panties and then made a show of sliding them down her shapely legs, then playfully flung them at Chester.

"A souvenir, just for you, just between us." One again, Chester was left dumbfounded, but once Vanessa held out her hand to come towards her, he got the signal.

The moment he was within reach, Vanessa grabbed his tie and pulled him close. She kissed him like a hungry animal, a sentiment Chester quickly returned. The time for shock was over and Vanessa could be happier. Even then though, Vanessa took charge, undoing his pants in a flash so quick Chester didn't realize his pants were down until her felt her soft hands jerking his cock, teasing his meat with her perfectly manicured nails.

"Oh my fucking god," he moaned, shutting his eyes tight, trying to hold back from bursting to early.

"Chester, look at me." Vanessa demanded. "Come on honey, look me in the eyes." Chester managed to do this, the fire behind those dark pools heating him up even more. "You're not going to cum baby. No, not yet. I know you won't. Because you want to make Vanessa happy, don't you?"

"Y-yes..."

"Mmm, that's what I like to hear. Now once your nice and hard, you're going to fuck me, okay? And I want to taste every drop of your delicious cum. Mmm, I can't wait, but I need that cock in me first. And you're just the man to do it. It's why I picked you. I know you're going to make me cum then you get to cum."

The only reply Chester could make was a pleasured groan with a nod, but it was enough let Vanessa know the message was received. He picked her up, Vanessa wrapping those toned legs around his waist. Chester pinned her against the chain-link fence and entered her, a heavenly groan of satisfaction escaping Vanessa mouth.

"Good boy...you feel so good in me." Chester wasted no time in building up a pace, something else that made Vanessa smile. For this little adventures, she liked it quick and hard and she was very happy that Chester was on the same wavelength.

The fence jangled and clanged with every thrust, Vanessa whispering dirty nothings and encouragements in her ear. She was shockingly close already, but being out in the open always added a nice sizzle to the steak, it always made her cum quicker.

Chester surprised her when he pulled out and spun her around. Vanessa grabbed the fence and braced herself as he took her from behind. "FUCK YES!" she screamed, the new power behind the thrusts making her lose interest in being caught. "Fucking take me Chester! Take that fucking cunt and make it yours! This is the finest fucking pussy you're ever going to have...make it cum...fucking make my pussy cum!"

Chester began to give it everything he had. Vanessa wanted it hard, and she was getting everything she asked for and more. Her body felt hotter, she felt herself getting flushed and then,s he came, Chester holding still as Vanessa' cunt spasmed around his cock, not wanting to risk giving Vanessa the milky reward she told him she wanted.

Vanessa, still dizzy and coming down from her orgasm, had Chester pull out and then dropped to her knees. He's knees began to buckle the moment her mouth attacked his cock. Her technique was an amazing mix of sexual and filthy, She drooled heavily around his rod all while her tongue still sent bolts of electric pleasure through it.

It was more than any man could be asked to take, especially Chester. With a feral growl he held Vanessa's head still, only his cock head in her mouth, and unleash, giving Vanessa the delicious treat she wanted from him. And Vanessa refused to let go until every drop was hers and he'd gone soft.

When that eventually happened, Chest fell backwards, leaning against the dumpster in the alley. He watched, dazed and amazed as Vanessa got up and blew him a kiss. "You're such a sweetheart. Thanks."

And with that, she left him in the alley way to collect his thoughts. She went right back up to Austin and gave him a surprise deep kiss, their tongue intertwining, a thrill going through her body knowing that another man's cum had just been on her tongue.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"Oh you know. Just because it was fun. Nothing wrong with just a little fun, right?"

MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
168 Followers