Just a Little Kiss Ch. 01

Story Info
Stefan finds Lisa and can't let go.
3.7k words
4.49
28.1k
10
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EveAnna
EveAnna
23 Followers

Death stalked the corridors and the wards of the Good Hope Hospice -- most natural deaths, some not quite so natural. A place where people ended up when there was no good hope left for them.

Out of the darkness a lone man emerged, black jeans, black T Shirt, dark leather jacket --he seemed to be made for the night. Stefan looked up at the large plaque on the side of the building, smirking slightly -- "Good Hope Hospice -- Caring for the terminally Ill." This building was one of Stefan's favourite places.

Looking quickly around, he slipped into the main doors of the Hospice, the glass covered cubicle where the receptionist should have been sitting was empty. Stefan sighed slightly, sometimes it was just too easy to get into these places, he knew this building didn't even have CCTV. It mattered not to him, he wouldn't show up on camera anyway. Most of the corridor lights were off, only the essential ones left on. The Good Hope was frugal when it came to money, much preferring to spend its meagre funds on the welfare of its residents.

Slowly Stefan walked the silent and empty corridors, he'd been here many times before and knew where the most vulnerable, the sickest patients were. He entered a lift to go up to the second floor and this time as the doors opened he was confronted by a nurse, sitting at a desk, a pen poised above a chart. She started to stand, instantly alert.

"Excuse me!" she said starting to come from around her desk, an irritated frown clearly visible on her brow "Visiting is over, I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

She got no further, with one wave of his hand Stefan said "You don't see me, go back to work." A blank expression crossed her face, she sat down and continued with filling in the chart, Stefan immediately forgotten.

Stefan smiled to himself, a cruel smile. He knew that this nurse would go about her duties and not once see him -- he had free reign of this floor, with its small private cubicle like rooms.

He judged his last visitor to be about two months previously, licking his lips he remembered the fun he'd had that time, four patients had died that night -- apparently succumbed to their various illnesses. To keep the costs down no post-mortems had been done on them, and no one would realise that these patients had actually died from severe blood loss.

He just had to be sure to keep the body count down, he recalled a not so enjoyable evening a few years previous, that night ten patients had died, but only three by his hand. It had caused an uproar in the hospice, it was unheard of to lose so many patients overnight. A male night nurse was charged later with killing the other patients with high doses of morphine. He'd told the investigating officers he'd been doing 'mercy killings' - 'Just like me' Stefan chuckled silently to himself.

So lost in his thoughts was Stefan that when he first heard the humming, it took a few seconds to recognise the tune Clair de Lune. It was very quiet but his sensitive hearing could hear the gentle tune clearly. He followed it to its source.

The door to the room was open just a touch, lightly he pushed it further open. Inside the small white room was a single bed, illuminated by a dull night light bulb. But it wasn't the bed or the light that had caught Stefan's attention, it was the female occupant of the bed. He moved further into the room.

Her eyes were firmly shut, and then he saw little earpieces in her ears and the CD player resting just above her sheet covered stomach. He could hear the music on the CD player, Clair de Lune, and she was humming along to it. Quickly he reached for the chart hung on the rail at the bottom of the bed, skimming it he read what he needed -- Inoperable Brain Tumour. He needed no more information, he hung the chart back and stared intently at the girl, his mouth opening slightly to let the canine fangs elongate into sharp points, his eyes going a feral yellow -- a vampire looking down at his next meal.

It all changed in a split second for Stefan -- the girl opened her eyes and looked at him, a mix of fear and surprise. And Stefan's long dead dried up husk of a heart received a jolt that it hadn't felt for many years. He shut his mouth, his face back to human. It was her eyes, he would realise later, her eyes were like pools of clear blue water, set in a face so pale it could have been made of alabaster, only dark circles under the eyes to mar the beauty. But now those eyes were staring at him, and he was standing there slack-jawed, like the village idiot, staring at her back.

She broke the spell.

"Hi" she said hesitantly "I think visiting has been over for a few hours, you'll get into trouble if Sister finds you here, are you lost?" Stefan realised she hadn't seen him clearly.

As she spoke, she took the little earpieces out of her ears and turned the CD player off, placing it on the small cabinet next to the bed. But her movements were slow and laboured, as if it hurt her to move quickly. Then she looked at him waiting for him to speak.

"I'm a volunteer visitor" Stefan said with a faltering smile, hoping that they had volunteer visitors in the hospice. "I get to stay after hours."

This explanation seemed to satisfy the girl. She nodded and smiled at him. Suddenly she hissed in pain, her eyes clouding over, rubbing the short blonde fringe that covered her forehead with unsteady fingers, and Stefan noticed for the first time that she had a side of her head shaved, the blonde hair just starting to grow back in, and a scar where she'd been cut.

Feelings he hadn't felt for many years flooded his body -- he wanted to comfort this girl, to ease her pain which was so tangible he could almost feel it too. Her whimpers brought him back down to earth and without hesitating, he sat on the side of the bed, gathered her up in his arms and tried to hold her. After an initial resistance to him she relaxed then laid her head on his shoulder, rubbing it against his shoulder as if to bring relief. Stefan could feel the pain tremors jolting through her body like small spasms.

"Thank you" she spoke her voice still husky from the pain but pulling back from him to lie up against the pillows behind her. "I'm waiting for Sister to bring me something stronger, before my head splits in two!"

Stefan nodded as he moved to the edge of the bed. He could offer her more than medication.

"Do you want a drink of water?" he asked reaching for the water jug and glass. She nodded, still with her eyes half closed and rubbing her forehead and not really noticing what was going on. Stefan half filled the glass with water, then turned and swiftly bit the inside of his wrist. A few drops of viscous red liquid dripped into the glass, swirling for a second before mixing with the water. His wound healed in seconds. He took the glass to her, then held it to her lips as she drained it. He sat back on the edge of the bed.

"The water is bitter?" she said looking down into the now empty glass and wiping her lips with her fingers. "I feel strange, I, I, What's happening?" she stuttered.

The effect was instantaneous as he knew it would be, vampire blood was stronger than human and would fight for control of the body, this would include fighting the cancer floating around her blood but such a small amount of his blood was short-lived and any more than a few drops at a time would kill. But for a few hours at least, she would be relatively pain free.

Stefan smiled as a small flush of colour appeared on her lips, her eyes were now deep blue pools again, no hint of the horror behind them. Stefan took the glass from her and placed it back on the cabinet.

"I'm not sure what they are putting in the water tonight but it must be working" she said warily easing herself higher on the pillows, still moving slowly not wanting to trust that, for the moment, the pain had gone. Stefan moved forward again, pulling the pillows up for her and patting them in place behind her back.

"Thank you" she murmured "I'm sorry I don't know your name?"

"Stefan" he replied quickly "and you are?"

"Lisa" she said "Hi Stefan, its nice to meet you."

"It's very nice to meet you too Lisa."

Quietly she laughed "We sound so formal." Stefan was mesmerised by the sound of her laughter, suddenly he realised that his cock was semi-hard.

"Ahh I can do formal" Stefan replied jokingly then standing and moving to the side of the bed and taking her hand gently in his own larger one, bending slightly from the waist, he raised her hand to his lips and tenderly kissed it then on an impulse turning her hand over and kissing the palm.

He heard Lisa gasp as she pulled her hand back as though she had been burnt, and had the satisfaction of seeing a bright pink flush colour her alabaster cheeks. "I'm feeling a little tired now, maybe you should go!" she said still holding her hand close to her chest. Stefan could hear her heart pounding. Still smiling he took a step back, not wanting to scare her.

"Can I come to see you again?" he asked quietly. Lisa gave a small nod. Stefan raised his hand and said simply "Sleep" Lisa's eyes shut immediately, Stefan pushed her back against the pillows. And again studied her -- Pain had etched itself into her face, her cheek bones very obvious against her pale skin, small straight nose, full lips still pink-tinged from his blood, short blond hair and Stefan knew that if she opened her eyes, the pale blue eyes would stand out brilliantly against her skin. He judged her to be in her early twenties.

He lifted one of her arms, again so pale he could see the network of veins through the skin, she was skinny but her cancer hadn't yet made her body into a living skeleton but under the thin cotton nightgown she wore she was small framed and looked like a good wind would break her in two. He pulled the front of her nightgown forward, slightly exposing her breasts, small formed with dark nipples now starting to pucker from the cold air. Lightly he raked his nails across one dark pink nipple and had the satisfaction of seeing it swell and turn into a hard little pebble. He let the nightgown fall back into place. Then he tucked both of her hands under the bedding then leaving the room as he had found it, the door slightly ajar.

He moved quickly down the corridor -- the nurse was still sitting at her station, now reading a magazine. A low growl formed in Stefan's throat, he forced it back down. She didn't even look up as he stood next to her desk. He kept his voice low and even "Check on Lisa, Room Four, in an hour and give her pain medication." The nurse did a silent nod.

Stefan left the Hospice all thoughts of feeding there gone. But he was still hungry. He made his way towards a large secluded park across the road from the hospice. It didn't take him long to find a tramp who had fallen to sleep on one of the benches, a bottle of meths by his side. Stefan turned into the predator he was, falling upon the sleeping man in the blink of an eye, a second later he was dropping the dead weight back down onto the bench, a little blood still flowing from the puncture marks in the man's throat. Stefan raised his hand and delicately bit his index finger, and while the blood still welled, dabbed a little on each of the puncture marks on the corpse's throat, they healed instantly. He strolled off without a second glance.

Minutes later Stefan was back at the hotel where he had rented a room for a few nights, a rundown place that accepted the money and then left you well alone, it gave him the security to sleep the day away safely without being disturbed.

He drew the curtains and wedged a chair under the door handle, then pushed the bed a few feet away from the wall, dropping the bedding and pillow into this space. He took his clothes off and carefully folded them onto a chair, climbed into his makeshift bed safe from the rays of the day. But disturbed he was, sleep didn't come easy -- dreams of chasing a small fairy-like blond woman, with a laugh like an angel and eyes so blue he feared drowning in them, he realised it was Lisa.

Eventually at dusk he woke, he groaned -- his cock was so hard, it could have been made from rock, and Lisa was still on his mind. Groaning again he buried his head back into the pillow, before going for a very cold shower.

The moon was high in the sky when Stefan came out of the hotel, it was a clear crisp night -- He looked up at the moon, everything was bathed in a silver hue, he'd loved the night even before being made into a vampire.

Tonight there was an eagerness to his step, he was on his way back to the Hospice, wanting to see Lisa again. Stefan had been on his own for over a hundred years but he hadn't been able to get Lisa out of his mind. The delicate beauty of her face, soft blonde hair, and her eyes -- Stefan felt himself start to go hard again. He laughed into the stillness of the night.

Soon the Hospice was in sight, he eased himself through the main doors, and again no sign of the receptionist. He didn't waste time, making his way right to Lisa's room. The door was firmly closed, Stefan looked around for the nurse, then pushed the door open.

Lisa was sitting up in bed reading. She smiled as he entered the room. "Hi Stefan" she greeted him, closing the book and placing it back on the bedside table. "I didn't know if you would come or not, how come you get to visit so late?"

Stefan quickly checked the wall clock Ten pm -- "I've been visiting an old friend up on the top floor and decided to come and see you too" he lied easily, years of practise behind him "So how are you feeling tonight?" She looked paler if that were possible.

"Not too bad, they upped my pain medication" she answered him, then holding her arm to show him various little bits of cotton wool held on by tape. "I keep telling them, I feel like I'm turning into a pincushion but they keep injecting me, I'll probably be dead by the time they find one to work with me!"

Stefan winced at her words. He could hear the underlying fear in her voice, her attempt to make light of her situation.

"Are you hurting now?" he asked quietly.

"I'm always hurting, my back, my head, always hurting!" This time there was no mistaking the bitterness in her voice.

"I can make the pain go away for a while if you want."

She stared at him, a frown appearing above her eyes "How would you do that?"

"Well first you'd have to trust me."

Lisa's frown deepened, "What do you mean, first I'd have to trust you?"

In response Stefan moved to the side of the bed, sitting on the edge of it. "I'm not like you Lisa, I'm different."

Suddenly Lisa was making a grab for the cord that would alert the nurse that she was needed. But Stefan plucked it from her unsteady hand before she could pull it. He moved it further away from her. "You don't need to call the nurse, I'm not going to hurt you" he said before moving to the door and shutting it firmly.

"I want you to go" Lisa said, fear making her voice tremble a little. Trust the last thing on her mind. "Please, I want you to go." Stefan sat back on the side of the bed, he could feel the bed moving as Lisa trembled. Gently he reached for one of her hands, trying to calm her but her hand was clenched so tight into the bedding that first he had to pry it free.

"Be calm" Stefan's voice was gentle but persuasive. Gradually Lisa let him take her hand although fear still showed in her pale eyes and Stefan could hear her heart beat racing. Not wanting to spook her further, Stefan moved slowly closer on the bed to her, she shrank back into the pillows.

"What do you want?" Lisa asked her voice no louder than a whisper.

"I want to give you a kiss" Stefan answered her quietly "Just a little kiss to make you feel better."

Lisa studied him, Stefan knew that her instincts were telling her not to trust him. He knew he wasn't unattractive with his short jet black hair and dark eyes, but he also knew how hard his face could turn with wicked red lips and cruel smirk. He kept those looks off his face, wanting her to trust him, even though with just one word he could make her do what he wanted.

"Just one little kiss?" she said eventually.

Stefan smiled, he had her.

Slowly he took her hand cradling it in his, this time there was no resistance and her heartbeat had slowed down a little. He brought her hand up to his mouth, kissing first the back of her hand, giving quick little kisses to each of her knuckles, and then turning her hand over, gentle kisses on her palm brought a gasp of surprise from Lisa. Then he was placing her hand back on the bed.

"Is that all you wanted?" Lisa asked surprise and relief evident in her voice.

Stefan gave a deep chuckle "Oh no sweet Lisa, that wasn't the kiss you've promised me."

"Oh" Lisa's small smile faded the look of relief gone from her face.

"Shut your eyes" Stefan said. Reluctantly, Lisa again lay back against the pillows and shut her eyes, Stefan could see the pulse beating on the side of her neck, evidence of her internal panic. He couldn't resist and leaning closer bought his lips straight down on her neck, over the pulse spot and kissed it, flicking his tongue over the soft skin then pushing down on the pulse spot.

Lisa moaned as her eyes shot open, her hands came up to his shoulders as if to push him away but she didn't instead she bent her neck over further to give him more access, still holding onto his shoulders. Stefan started to move down her neck, nibbling and sucking, all the time listening to her sighs and moans. Her hands working their way through his hair.

Stefan could smell her arousal. He moved one of his hands onto her chest and started to knead first one breast then the other through the nightgown, feeling her nipples go hard almost as soon as he touched them. Lisa's breathing was fast turning into little gasps for breath, Stefan groaned, pulling the nightgown away from her breasts to give his mouth access to her, working his mouth down to the ruby red nipples.

"No get off!" Lisa said suddenly trying to push him away. Stefan hesitated for a second then let himself be pushed off. Lisa had tears falling in twin rivers down her face. "What the Hell do you think you're doing? .....I'm dying Stefan, I've got a few months left at most and even then what is left won't even be me.....I've come here to die, you try to do this big seduction thing on me, I can't even remember the last time I was fucked, you walk in here and try and take advantage of me!" Lisa's voice had risen with her temper, her tears had stopped and now there were two spots of colour high on her cheeks.

Stefan stared in fascination, a smile forming on his face. He knew she was turned on, he could smell her but still she'd had the strength to try and push him away. In that second Stefan decided. He wanted Lisa with him always, he wanted to see her at full strength, he wanted to take her places and show her things that she could only have imagined before. But most of all he wanted her to love him as he had started to love her the moment she'd looked at him. He was jolted back to reality.

"Are you laughing at me?" Lisa's voice was low and controlled, dangerously controlled. Before Stefan could react, her hand flew up and hit him with enough force to colour his pale skin. The shock made Stefan change and she was suddenly confronted with a vampire face staring at her. As Stefan snarled at Lisa, her body reacted in the only way it could, she fainted.

Changing back to human, Stefan stared for a second unsure of what to do. Lisa was in a dead faint but he knew she could be awake in seconds. He paced the floor, trying to get control of the situation. He knew he should let her wake then order her to forget all about him. She would just get on with what little life she had left, never knowing that she had met him and Stefan would make a point of not coming back to the hospice until Lisa had gone.

EveAnna
EveAnna
23 Followers
12