Just a Little Kiss Ch. 02

Story Info
Stefan wants Lisa to be willing.
3.8k words
4.7
24.9k
7
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EveAnna
EveAnna
23 Followers

Stefan stood at the window looking out into the blackness of the night, the silver moon high in the sky. His cheek resting on the cold, glass pane. Lisa moved on the bed, slowly coming out of her faint. He didn't want to turn around.

"What the hell are you?" Lisa whispered, her voice cracking with emotion. "No! Don't answer that, I know what you are but you're not real, vampires don't exist -- Oh God, I'm going mad!"

"You're not going mad, I'm very much real" Stefan said gently, finally turning to look fully at Lisa.

"Show me, change again, I want to see you change!" Lisa said with an edge of panic to her voice.

"I don't want to scare you," Stefan said carefully.

"No, I need to see what you are," she said firmly.

Stefan moved back to the side of the bed, first taking in Lisa's scent. She was excited and nervous but not quite as scared. Quickly he changed and then looked fully at her, his fangs long, sharp and white, his eyes bright yellow. Lisa gave a gasp as she again saw the vampire Stefan.

"Does it hurt when you change?" she asked hesitantly, leaning a little closer as though to inspect him.

"No" Stefan smiled, unintentionally giving her a full view of the extended canine teeth.

"Why do your eyes go yellow?" she murmured, still fascinated with his face "Do all vampires have yellow eyes?"

"All the vampires I know do, I think it's something to do with better night vision."

"How long have you been a vampire?"

"Nearly two hundred years now" he said truthfully.

"You've killed a lot of people then?"

Stefan gave a slight nod.

"Was I to be your next meal?" she asked suddenly pulling back and searching his face for the answers she already knew. "You don't need to answer that, there is only one reason you're at a place where people are going to die anyway -- so what are we? -- easy pickings?"

Stefan quickly changed back to human. "I'm sorry" he said.

"No, don't be sorry, all the stories I've read about vampires make them out to be heartless bastards and you are just proving them true!"

Stefan could see anger in her eyes, the friendly fascination had gone.

"I'd like you to leave my room please, leave and don't come back here." Lisa gestured with her hand towards the door. "I have no intention of letting you touch me again!"

When Stefan didn't move, Lisa suddenly surprised him by pulling back her bedding and after hesitating for a second getting unsteadily out of bed, leaning heavily on the bed and then the cabinet, she slowly made her way towards the door, finally reaching it and holding it open for him.

"I said get out of my room!" the anger giving her voice an harder edge.

Stefan watched her movements, full of admiration, knowing the effort it had taken her to struggle out of bed to stand up to him and order him out of her room but now she was swaying slightly, her grip on the door getting tighter, small beads of perspiration forming on her forehead.

Then with a groan, she lost her hold on the door and started to fall. Stefan moved with the grace of a big cat and before Lisa had touched the floor, had scooped her up and into his arms. Immediately she started to struggle, pushing against his chest with her hands. "Put me down!"

Stefan's cock developed a life of its own, going hard from the friction caused by Lisa's struggling. "This is what you do to me!" Stefan said roughly, lifting her a little higher then moving her down so that the side of her thigh rubbed over his rock hard member.

Lisa went rigid in his arms, the cock still pressing painfully into her leg. "Put me down, please Stefan!" She fought to keep the panic from her voice. "Please, you're hurting me, my head's going to explode, please Stefan." And then with a groan of pain, her head was in her hands, pain spasms shooting through her fragile body like an electric current. "No, oh no!"

Stefan carried her back to the bed and reluctantly put her down. Lisa lay there with her head still in her hands, rubbing frantically at her forehead, her breathing heavier and heavier. "Get the nurse!" she whimpered.

Stefan quickly moved next to her on the bed, getting close to her face "Relax" he said fully expecting her to stop writhing in pain. Instead Lisa let a howl of pure torture out. Stefan realised that he wasn't going to get through to her, she was too caught up in the agony.

He pulled her further down on the bed until she was lying flat. "Lisa, you're going to have to trust me, I'm going to make it go away!" He got a whimper in response. Stefan moved quickly, he could hear Lisa's heartbeat going faster and faster, until he feared her heart would give in.

Lisa fought back, but with very little effort Stefan managed to get her hands away from her head and held both her wrists in one hand, while his other hand held her face still. "Lisa, listen to me, I'm going to kiss you." Stefan needed to get his blood into her and quickly so without waiting for a reaction he ran his tongue over his teeth, little droplets of blood appeared instantly. Then he was leaning down, forcing his tongue in-between her lips, pushing the droplets of blood into her mouth.

Lisa gave a shudder as the blood got to work, sobbing gently as the pain finally started to fade. Quickly, Stefan stripped his coat off and got on the bed behind her trembling body, pulling her close. Eventually, an exhausted Lisa fell into an uneasy sleep, Stefan listened to her heartbeat slowing down. With a frown, he realised that Lisa's body was close to its pain thresh-hold, and although his blood had helped, it was temporary and if he didn't act soon it would be too late and he'd lose her.

Just before dawn he slipped away, leaving Lisa wrapped in her bedding and still sleeping deeply.

Stefan made it back to his room just as the first rays of the sun struck the skies, the golden glow hurting his eyes.

Stefan lay in his makeshift bed up against the wall, unable to rest and fully aware of the fact that Lisa had been dying. It had been his blood that had brought her back but if it happened again or during the day then her fragile grip on life might be snuffed out. He decided that he wouldn't let that happen, she deserved life, albeit a vampire one. Now all he had to do was to convince Lisa!

It seemed an eternity before the darkness came again, Stefan was hungry but eager to see Lisa, he decided food could wait.

The door to Lisa's room was firmly shut, slowly Stefan pushed it open. Lisa lay in the middle of the bed, looking as pale as the white sheets she lay on, her breathing was slow and laboured, her chest hardly moving. A drip was attached to her arm, the white tape holding the needle in place was almost as white as her skin.

"Lisa" Stefan whispered her name, not wanting to surprise her.

Slowly her eyes opened and a ghost of a smile flickered on her lips "Stefan, my vampire friend, I didn't think I would see you again -- I'm sorry I'm not going to be much of a meal for you!"

Stefan moved quickly to the side of the bed, taking her cold, pale hand in his. "I could never harm you, when you suffer, I suffer when you hurt, I hurt -- you know what I am Lisa, be like me, let me change you."

Sadly Lisa looked at him then shook her head, "I could never be like you Stefan, I couldn't kill, I've made my peace with God and I'm ready to die."

Anger bubbled up in Stefan, "I'm offering you immortality, the chance to start your life afresh, with me -- I'm not letting you go!"

"I'm tired, I need to sleep, I'm sorry Stefan." Her voice trailed off as if even talking was too much effort. Quickly her eyes closed.

Stefan tried to read her emotions but the drugs were keeping her sleepy, he guessed they now had her on the highest doses of painkillers.

Making his mind up, he moved around the bedside to the drip attached to her arm. One swift yank and the needle was out. Lisa immediately started to convulse, going rigid on the bed then shaking. In a heartbeat, Stefan had pulled up the sleeve to his coat, bit into his wrist and let the blood splatter into her mouth.

Lisa's eyes shot open, the convulsions and shaking seemed to end instantly, Stefan's blood cutting straight through the sedatives and painkillers and dulling the pain. "What have you done?" she said her hand coming to her face, feeling the wetness of blood still on her cheeks. She pulled her hand back, looking at the sticky red liquid staining her fingers "You've given me your blood!"

"Will I be like you?" she snarled "I said no, Stefan -- How dare you do this to me!" Tears of pure rage and anger poured down her cheeks as she sat up in the bed, then, flinging off the bedcovers got out to stand next to the bed.

Then the realisation of what she'd done hit her "I'm not hurting, and I'm standing! -- have you given me your blood before? The first time you came to see me and gave me a drink, the pain went for the first time in weeks, was there blood it that too?"

"It's only temporary Lisa, a few hours at the most then the pain will come back."

"So I won't turn into a vampire then, even though you've given me blood before?"

"No, for you to become a vampire I'd have to drain most of your blood, then you'd have to drink mine, all I've done is to give you a little of my blood to help control your pain."

"Why are you doing this Stefan? -- the first time you saw me I was a potential meal but now you want to spend eternity with me! You don't even know me?"

"Then tell me about yourself!"

Lisa sat on the edge of the bed "Would you like to sit?" she asked Stefan. Stefan gave a slight nod and, with a smile, settled himself next to her on the bed.

Lisa looked guarded "I had a pretty normal life before this, I worked at a music shop, I love playing piano, well I pretty much love music full-stop, playing and listening. My parent's are dead and I have no siblings -- The cancer took me down pretty quickly and I've been at the hospice for just over five months now, I was originally given twelve months but my cancer has progressed more than my Doctor would like. I like to think I'm a pretty decent person." Lisa finished and Stefan noticed a little smile playing around her lips.

"So Stefan, tell me about yourself and convince me as to why I should spent eternity with you!"

"I think I would rather show you why you should consider spending eternity with me rather than a slow death!"

Lisa slowly started to move back on the bed "I'm not sure that's an entirely wise idea."

Stefan reached for her with a smile "Too late, sweet Lisa!"

Moving faster than Lisa, Stefan pulled her towards him.

Against his supernatural speed and strength, Lisa really didn't stand a chance. She found herself lying back down on the bed, with Stefan next to her, his mouth inches away from hers. The look in his eyes promised so much, with a smile she gave into temptation and ran her tongue around his mouth, gently sucking in his bottom lip. With a moan, Stefan bought his mouth down onto hers, plundering her mouth with his tongue, pushing and twining with her tongue until she was gasping for breath, his hand kneading her breasts through the nightgown.

Seemingly of their own accord, her hands came to his head, her fingers threading their way through his hair. Stefan slipped his hand behind her back, pushing her forward and onto his jean covered cock. Lisa could feel how hard he was, he felt huge! Her pussy started to throb, filling with an instant wetness. She ground her hips against him. "What are you doing to me!" she whimpered.

Stefan pulled at her hospital gown with eager fingers, "Take this off."

Lisa struggled to remove the gown but Stefan grew impatient, suddenly taking the material in his hand and shredding it down the front, then pulling it off her. Lisa gasped as the cold air hit her near naked body, clad now only in her panties. Stefan stared down at her, taking in every part of her body -- Lisa started to tingle with anticipation.

"I want you to undress for me Stefan," she said breathlessly "I want to see all of you."

"As you wish, my love" he said smiling broadly.

Lisa coloured slightly at his words, but didn't take her eyes off him as he slowly started to take his coat off, followed by his T shirt and jeans, soon Stefan wore only his underpants, his bulging cock jutting out proudly.

"You are so beautiful" she whispered.

"No, Lisa -- you are the beautiful one."

"What if someone should come?" Lisa asked glancing towards the door.

"I'll hear them before they get here, don't worry no one will come in."

Stefan looked at the narrow hospital bed "Now this could be fun!" he said dryly.

Lisa smiled, and for a second the radiance of her smile stunned him, it was the first time he'd really seen her smile, it lit the whole of her face up. Stefan wanted to throw her down on the bed and take her right there and then, he wanted to look into her eyes as he pleasured her and make her scream as she came.

"Are you okay Stefan?" Lisa asked a little frown appearing on her forehead.

"I will be!" he murmured quickly stripping off the underpants and joining her on the bed.

Stefan could see Lisa starting to shiver again, he could feel the excitement building up in her, the aroma of her arousal making his cock hard and throbbing, he fought to hold onto his self-control.

"Kiss me Stefan."

He didn't need asking twice, his mouth came down on hers, kissing and nipping at her lips, making her moan. She kissed him back with an eagerness that matched his own. Her hands wandering down to his cock, hesitating when she found him hard.

"Fuck me Stefan! I need you to fill me, make me feel alive."

Stefan started to kiss down the side of her neck, listening to Lisa's contented sighs. He hovered over her pulse point at the base of her neck, almost seeing the throbbing vein through her skin, nipping it gently then moving back to kiss her mouth, his hands moving over her back and ass.

Her hands were starting to drive him crazy, Lisa was rubbing the taut skin of his stomach but subtly managing to avoid his cock. With a groan he pushed himself into her hand. "Touch me, feel how hard I am for you!" he moaned.

When Lisa's hand wrapped around his cock, he thought he'd gone to heaven, her hands were like warm silk, moving up and down the length of him. Now it was Stefan's turn to quiver.

"Do you like this?" she whispered seductively near his ear.

Smiling, Stefan quickly moved over her body, leaning on one hand to take the full weight of his body off hers then he was nestled in between her thighs, her panties still covering her pussy. Stefan moved from one breast to the other, lightly biting her nipples until they were ruby red solid little nubs, while Lisa twisted and panted under him.

"Is this too fast for you?" he asked gently, moving his cock up and down the length of her panty covered pussy, feeling the wetness starting to seep through the material.

In response, Lisa tried to reach down to her panties, trying to edge them down, her breasts rising and falling with the effort. "I just want you to fuck me, make me feel something other than pain!"

"Let me" Stefan murmured as he reached down and ripped them off her. Lisa gave a husky laugh but Stefan could hear an uneasy edge to her laughter.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you" he promised, moving further up her body until his cock was nudging the edges of her trimmed pussy.

"You won't bite me in the throes of passion will you?" Lisa tried to joke. Stefan could feel the nerves taking over her, if he didn't take her now she would change her mind, Lisa started to edge away "You know, maybe this is a little fast, I don't think we should........." she got no further, with one thrust, Stefan firmly impaled himself within the tight, hot wet confines of Lisa's pussy, sliding into the wet channel, easily and deeply.

Lisa's eyes shot wide as Stefan plunged into her, her back arching and her hands coming up to his chest as her pussy found itself stretched. "Stefan!" she managed to whimper.

"Now doesn't that feel better?" he said smugly moving his hips slowly in a circling motion.

Stefan looked down with satisfaction into her eyes, passion was making them appear large and luminous in the dimness of the room. Her pussy felt slick and hot on his cock, he moved again, gently just a slight movement of his hips but it was enough to make Lisa arch again, wanting him to move more.

Lisa gave a loud gasp, all resistance to him gone.

"Stop teasing me Stefan!" Lisa muttered trying to move and grind on his slowly moving cock.

With a smile, Stefan pulled out then plunged back into her, slowly at first then picking up speed. Soon Lisa was writhing on his cock, wrapping her legs around his back, panting and trying to pull him in closer, her hands on his chest gripping him so tightly she was drawing blood with her nails. Stefan pulled her hands off, he didn't really want to loose anymore blood so instead he pulled her hands above her head and onto the metal rail of the hospital bed. She gripped the rail, her eyes shut, still pumping and grinding on his cock.

Stefan hoped she was close to her climax, he was and he didn't know if he could hold it off. His cock felt like it was sliding into a velvet glove, he couldn't remember when he'd last enjoyed giving or receiving so much pleasure. He drove Lisa on nearer to her goal, pushing her higher and higher until with a scream she gushed over him. The sensation of her pussy convulsing and gripping his cock sent him over the edge too and with a snarl he came, bucking and driving deeply into her pussy. Usually he ended the sexual act with the taking of blood, he ached to taste her but he knew Lisa wouldn't take too kindly to that. He would wait.

"Oh my God, Stefan, that was amazing!" Lisa rubbing a hand across her sweat drenched face.

"I've had a lot of practice" Stefan teased her, then gradually pulled his cock of her. He lay with his hand possessively across her stomach, he could still feel the little tremors left over from her orgasm shooting across the delicate skin of her stomach.

Lisa looked over to the little clock on her bedside cabinet "It's going to be dawn in a couple of hours, shouldn't you be going?"

Stefan realised that he had very nearly spent the entire night with her. Soon the effects of his blood would start to wear off.

"Have I changed your mind? Will you let me change you? Will you accept my kiss? Stefan realised that he could just turn her but he still wanted her to be willing.

Lisa was hesitant and slow in answering "It's a big decision Stefan, I can't just make that kind of decision, I need to think."

"Lisa, I don't want to scare you but you don't have much time -- when my blood wears off, the pain will come back and I won't be here to stop it."

Sadly Lisa shook her head "I'm sorry, I can't give you an answer just like that, I have to think -- surely you understand that?"

"I'll come for you tomorrow!" Stefan said finally.

Lisa nodded, then leaned over to the bedside cabinet, deftly pulling a clean nightgown and panties from the drawer.

Stefan waited until she was settled back into bed, then leaned over to drop a little kiss on her nose.

Lisa stared at him for a second, then she frowned "Stefan, I want you to take some of my blood, I want to give you something special........I want you to take something of me with you, until tomorrow night."

Stefan shook his head "You don't know what you ask of me, it could weaken you, I won't take that chance."

"Please, Stefan I need you to do this for me!"

Reluctantly Stefan sat back down on the edge of the bed. Lisa held her hand out to him. "Will you take it from my wrist? I want to watch as you do it."

Stefan could hear her heart start to race, her hand just starting to tremble. "Are you sure?" Lisa nodded.

In a heartbeat, Stefan looked at Lisa through yellow eyes, white fangs visible from his mouth -- with a low whine he brought her hand to his mouth, then watching her, licking the wrist and swiftly burying his fangs deep into her flesh.

EveAnna
EveAnna
23 Followers
12