Just a Little Scrap of Fabric Pt. 02

Story Info
Kassandra, tied, teased & tormented, eventually finds herself.
821 words
4.08
16k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whimpered. She whimpered and moaned through the effective gag, even though she would be pushed to tell you what it was exactly she wanted. Release? No, not completely. Something about being restricted she had discovered she liked. She flexed again against the endless bonds. To be able to see? No, definitely not. The leather blindfold completely covered her into darkness, molded to her face and she absolutely loved the way it smelled. Orgasm? No, not yet. Maybe? Another spank? More kisses to the neck? Another run of those nails up her back. Yes! No? Yes? She didn't know. She was lost. Squirming and begging to this dominant force, Miss H.

"Good little one, good." Dripped that honey voice with its hint of command. She thrust her pussy up as much as she could. The little scrap of fabric now ruined, soaked and pulled high and deep. "Think on this Kassy. In every way. It only gets... more, from here on." And with that, the room went silent. Was she gone?

Her body twitched. Sought out that which would not come. The pleasure balls in her pussy reflected and teased, but would offer no relief.

Time had lost meaning, but earlier this evening she'd brought her Boss to orgasm in the back of a cab whilst she submissively swam under those dominant hands. The promise of more, the Solid oak door shutting behind them. The kiss, Oh My God the kiss. The hands, the hair, the eyes, the panting, the drawn out 'yesssss' whispers from them both. Forever Kassandra would remember that kiss as the beginning of a wonderful ascent. Descent?

The tiniest draft blew through the room. Was she here? Was that gentle touch of wind so elevated because every fiber of her demanded attention, not least her painfully erect nipples. Miss Harrington - Mistress? - had teased and tormented them so. No, she would have heard her. Those heels, or at least the hardwood floor.

Kassandra wondered for a moment about those heels. What it might be like to be knelt and to kiss them as an act of submission. To have to lick and worship them as an offering of her devotion. The shiny black, the gold tipped toes. The red. It excited her. She felt that churn in her pussy that only seemed to be happening lately whenever she thought about lesbian domination. That little door she only dared allow herself to come to in her most wicked moments of teenage masturbation. The one she came hardest to in college, but hid from the world lest she be shunned. And recently, the only fantasy she could think about since starting working for Miss H.

She realized that without knowing it she had started to rock her hips back and forth, the ache for touch and the maddening tease of the balls causing her body to act. She felt energized, like a live wire. Each nerve craving more, and not getting it. Breathing the leather deeply she thought back to 3 days ago, when she'd found that ball gag in her bosses desk drawer.

It being late and no one around she knelt behind the solid desk, hidden from the world, and put it on. The act alone was definitive. The careful threading of the buckle, the arranging - no more or less practical than tying a shoe or putting on a bra, but her flush ran through her as she did so. Nervous fingers pinching her own nipples, dipping down into her panties, pushing her face deep into the leather of Miss Harrington's plush chair. She had orgasmed moments later. Skirt pulled away. Drool pooled on the chair and against her cheek. But a wonderful, deep, much-needed orgasm that left her both hollow and at peace.

She went home that night mind a blur with the risk and fantasy of it all. Had she really just done that? What if Miss Harrington had walked in? And the realization sat heavy, even though she avoided labeling it, she could avoid it. Once at home, when she removed her panties the evidence was clear enough. She caught her reflection in the mirror "Yeah. I'm a submissive." and looking down at the mess again she bit her lip and whispered 'thank you Mistress', feeling the erotic shiver run up her spine.

Led in restraints now, a delectable mess of a submissive coming out of her shell, Kassandra spoke the same words through her gag. "Fwank Ou IshEress.", and with it a breath of release. That was it, she felt she'd admitted now to the universe, and was at peace with that. Then suddenly there was noise! Movement! Miss Har-Mistress was close! It felt good but even still a little embarrassing to have her hear that, she was certain that she was alone.

"Good girl." And then the softest kiss on her forehead. "It seems you're now tumbling into wonderland too."