Just a Little Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could ask you that same question again, you know?"

"Sure you could, but that would be a waste of time."

Facing him now, she moved forward until the busty top of her dress revealing that heavy cleavage was pressing into his chest and then she ran her hands up his face, looking in his eyes.

"Don't play dumb with me anymore. I know you've been wanting to fuck me all night. The way you bought Eric that big bottle and managed to get him to keep drinking when he almost caught onto us knowing each other from the past."

Those words were enough for him, Mike didn't hold back as he reached in and forced a kiss on her lips. Scarlett moaned into his mouth, throwing her arms over his neck as she embraced the kiss and gave more into it, before breaking it, and then he spoke up.

"I've waited years for this, let's do it! Finally!"

Scarlett pulled back and took his hand, stomping her heels forward and then pushing him down into the sofa behind them. Once she pushed him down and had him in a sitting position she looked over him one last time for her hungry prey. She was craving his cock and now she was going to have it, flashing him one last smile with her pearly white teeth, she went down to her knees now and Mike took the hint and went to shuffling for his big leather belt holding his jeans together. Scarlett helped him by unbuttoning his pants and then helping slide them on down to his knees, revealing that big hardened cock for her. She immediately wrapped her frail little fingers around it with one hand and started stroking while her other hand pushed his jeans down to his ankles. Mike put his hands up over his head gazing into the sight of seeing one of the most beautiful and famous actresses in Hollywood on her knees holding his cock.

"It's been so long Scarlett..."

She leaned her head down and then licked the head of his cock before pressing her big puffy lips to it and kissing it audibly. Her big blue eyes looked back up at him now with a smirk on her face.

"Indeed it has, at long last."

Scarlett didn't have to say anything after that. She turned her attention to his throbbing cock in her hand and then brought her mouth down and sucked the head between her lips. Moaning over his shaft, she brought her hand down to the base and then went to slowly sucking her way down his long length. Her big lips slobbered all the way down it, and back as she went to bobbing her head slowly, moaning over the shaft. Mike was moaning as she slowly sucked him into a pleasureful heaven.

"Oh my god, wow!"

She ignored him completely, all her focus was on devouring this hard cock in her mouth. Scarlett started to speed herself up, sucking him into a frenzy as her puffy lips went down all the way to the base of his cock, showing her deep throat skills as the head slammed to the back of her throat. Coming back up, she went back again before coming up for air, sliding her mouth to the head to come off with a loud noise and then spitting on it. She went back down on his cock aggressively, only taking a second to breathe in a break. Mike was in heaven from watching this, moving his hands down from the back of his head as he sat up. The way she was going down on him and bobbing her head up and down on that cock, it was no time before he was going to cum so he felt he should hold her off some how.

"Hey Scarlett?"

Hearing his words, she slowly sucked her way up back to the head before forcing another loud pop, coming off of it and looking into his eyes.

"Yeah, what?"

"Your lips were made for sucking cocks."

Looking down, she spit all over his dick, and then returned eye contact with a smile over her lips.

"You aren't the first person to tell me that."

Wasting no time, she went back down on that cock and sucked it back between her lips, going up and down on it once more as her eyes closed. It had become something of a cliché to Scarlett hearing compliments about her lips. They were big and puffy, and she knew they were a strength of hers for oral skills, just as her buxom body was built for other special things. Mike threw his head back figuring it wasn't worth fighting off the coming orgasm that was going to force his cock to explode between her cock sucker lips. Over and over those lips pushed down and up and up and down. Mike finally knew his time was short, and there was no way she couldn't feel that cock pulsating between her lips ready to blow. He put his hand down on her head to push her down and hold her there.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCKKKKK!!"

Scarlett moaned as his warm substance went pumping into her mouth from his cock. She moaned over the shaft while her jaws were filled in a lake of semen. Mike continued holding her there, panting as his load had been blown in Scarlett's mouth. Her eyes opened and looked up at him teasing him further as she seen his face all curled up as he released. Moaning over his cock one last time she withdrew it from her mouth and leaned up showing him the mess he made over her tongue and oral passage. With the smack of her lips together, she closed her mouth and then swallowed it down. Mike moaned from the image of his beautiful friend swallowing his load. Scarlett's eyes looked up at him as she started to lift herself up from her knees.

"Well, you're naked and I'm not. Help me get this dress off, big boy."

Mike offered his hand to her in which she gladly took as he pulled her up standing before him. His hands went right to the sides of her body as she unzipped the back of her dress and slowly went to pushing it down. Using his hands, he pushed her dress all the way down her body as she stepped her big heels out of it revealing herself in just a black matching thong, no bra to hold back her magnificent huge breasts. His eyes instantly went glued to them as he ran his hands to touch them for the first time. A grin formed over her face while she leaned over him and he pressed his mouth up against her right tit, licking over her nipple as he squeezed both her breasts. Scarlett moved up on her knees on the couch, to give him a better position to lick and suck on those glorious tits.

"Oh yeah, get 'em nice and wet Mike."

He didn't reply, she just giggled teasing him throwing her hair back. When Mike moved his face from over her tits he pushed her back over the sofa and she landed on her back, laughing kicking her big heels up. He brought his head down to her thong and grabbed it between his teeth and went to sliding it down. Scarlett laughed as she leaned up to watch him. He moved up to stand up with his cock sticking straight up as he finally pulled the thong off her left heel.

"Oh Mike, I forgot how crazy you can be!"

"I didn't forget how much I've wanted to see this body!"

They both laughed together, while Mike had stood up on his feet to see her shaved pussy waiting for him. She was dripping wet, hungry for some attention to her loving cup. He leaned back down on his knees and placed a kiss at the inviting lips. Scarlett moaned, throwing her hand down to sink her fingers into his hair as he started to lick her. Gasping for breath while she threw her leg back over the couch.

"Ohhhh get it Mike, eat my pussy, mmmmm!"

His attention was focused just on her lovely snatch, slithering his tongue in and out of the hole. Scarlett took her hands and ran them up to her big busty tits, squeezing them as she started to play with her nipples between her fingers. Mike just wanted to get her motor running for a bit, to force her to yearn for his touch. His eyes looked up at her and he could see her forehead from the way she was teasing him playing with her breasts. Over and over his tongue slithered in and out of her slowly like a snake, while the big mounds of flesh in her hands were teasing him to the point he couldn't take it anymore. He leaned up, and looked at her as he stood up.

"Get over here baby, I gotta play with those tits right now!"

Scarlett bust out laughing as she looked up at him. Was this her intention to tease him to death with her epic breasts in her hands? Possibly, she'd never admit it to his face. Mike placed his foot up on the couch and then she came climbing off down to her knees where his big cock awaited her, dying for attention from her mouth. She ran her hand up the shaft getting a grip as she looked up at him grinning and took it into her mouth again for a quick suck. Scarlett moaned over the shaft before slowly rising up with another pop noise and then looking up into his eyes.

"Do you know how long I've wanted to have your cock?"

While it was true of the matter that they had waited years to have one another, those words were just enough to drive Mike into a frenzy to take control. He curled up her golden blonde hair up in his hands and took a grip of her head and pushed her down on his cock, forcing her mouth to engulf the entire thing. The man felt a triumph at that moment, to see this loving woman take his cock all the way till her big lips were at the base. He held her there for a whole 20 seconds until she gagged and choked up and then he released her. Scarlett slurped her way off with a few strings of saliva dangling from her open mouth as she looked back up at and spit all over his cock. The excess of her spit flowed down over her tits, and then Mike grabbed his pole, and swung it as his hand went up to her shoulder.

"Get it between those big tits for me baby, oh yes. I want to feel those things around my dick."

Scarlett wasted no time putting her hands up on her epic breasts just as Mike slid his dripping wet pole between them. She looked up in his eyes as she pushed her breasts together around his cock, ready for big action.

"Mmmm, what are you gonna tell me now, Mike? My tits are made for fucking?"

Mike laughed as he looked down at her, holding his hand on her shoulder as he was ready for this. If she was teasing him about the comment earlier he wasn't going to disappoint with a response.

"Yes they are! Now tell me Scarlett, am I the first person to inform you that your tits were made to be fucked?"

She shook her head with a smirk. No way was she going to give in and please his ego when she could tease him into a frenzy.

"Nope! You're far from the first man to tell me that, now get 'em Mike! Fuck those titties!"

That's all the words of encouragement she needed to drive him into a fit of bucking his hips and forcing his cock to glide between those beautiful breasts. Scarlett kept her grip on her massive beauties, as his cock drove forth. She looked down and made sure to spit on the head as it poked up from the cage that she created with her flesh. Returning eye contact, she teased him with her dirty words.

"Oh yeah, just like that...Mmmm, fuck my titties!"

Mike brought both his hands now to hold her shoulders in place as he continued to thrust, bucking his hips wildly as his cock continued to drive between her lovely cleavage. She almost had lost her grip between her hands but he kept her locked in place, as Scarlett's eyes looked back up at him.

"Oh yeah, you like that, don't you? Fucking my tits like an animal, oh yeah!"

He ignored her words, continuing as he started to pump his cock harder between those lovely breasts. Scarlett's eyes looked up at him almost laughing as she got louder in her slutty speak.

"You waited all these years to fuck these titties, didn't you Mike?"

"Oh god, you know I did baby!"

Finally, she had forced it out of him as he thrust between her tits harder and faster than before. Scarlett leaned her head down, poking her tongue out to try and catch the crown of his cock each time it poked up between her tightly held cleavage. He was beginning to drain his steam with the way he was fucking her tits. Knowing that if he didn't stop soon he would bust his load early, Mike slowed it down and almost came to a stop. Scarlett took the notice and let go of her tits to give her the chance to open those lips and suck it back between her jaws again. Bobbing her head up and down on him slowly before coming up with a loud pop noise as she looked up in his eyes.

"I don't want you to cum again before I do, get up on the couch and fuck me."

Their eyes met and those words were just what he wanted to hear ringing through his ears. Still holding her hair, he let go and dropped his hands to her arms to pick her up. Scarlett stood in her heels and locked lips with him once more as they kissed. Bringing her hand down on the sofa, Scarlett abruptly broke the kiss to sprawl herself out on her back, inviting him to slip inside her warm loving hole. Mike stood right up and guided his pole towards her entrance. Her eyes shifted back up at him as she spread her legs and then felt the head slip inside before he pushed in.

"Ohhhh yes, come on and fuck me Mike! You know you've wanted to for so many years!"

It was her job to tease him further than he had already been teased. She wanted to bring the animal out of him again, for a man that had waited so long to finally have her, he could be pushed. So far he was taking his time, easing his meat pole into her lovely snatch. Scarlett moaned and brought her hands back up to her huge breasts, playfully squeezing them as she smirked and spoke once more in a voice of temptation.

"I want you to fuck my brains out!"

Mike gripped her legs pulling her forward from the couch and now went to bucking his hips and thrusting hard into her warm pussy. This was just what she wanted to drive out of him; the lustful animal now fucking her like it was no tomorrow. Her big tits shook and trembled within the palms of her hands. Eventually, he had to push himself down to continue his force of fucking her into a frenzy. Scarlett starred back into his eyes and moaned.

"Oh god, that's it! Yes! Fuck me!"

"Like that, baby? You like that!?"

"Yes!!"

With his figure now towering over her body as he fucked her pussy to a pulp, Mike brought his hands to squeeze over those lovely breasts with her. Scarlett caught his eyes, seeing the gaze of hunger that she clearly accepted. After all these years, at last they had become one. He hammered his cock into her hole, over and over pumping it like a mad man. Scarlett gasped a breath as she moaned looking up in his eyes.

"That's it! Keep fucking me, Mike! Make me cum all over your cock!"

"Oh yes, and I'm going to cum too!"

Finally not resisting it anymore, he leaned down and kissed her lips as he continued his thrusting. She took the chance now to wrap her legs around him and poke her tall heels into his ass cheeks. All this did was force him to drive into her harder. He was already close to busting a nut deep within her and now she was begging him for it in her sultry ways.

"Yes! YES! YES! THAT'S IT...FUCK!!"

Clenching her teeth together, it came unexpected to Scarlett as she growled to him with her body shaking. She thought she had time and could withstand the orgasm but Mike refused in his hard thrusts, fucking her gorgeous buxom body to an ecstasy of pleasure. As the man slowed down, he found himself in the same situation, crying out loudly to the woman he had waited all this time for.

"FUCK! OHHHH, YEAH!"

A second orgasm had been reached for Mike as he could feel his cock exploding deep within the warmth of her loving hole. He breathed in hard, looking down at her luxurious body. The sound of their breathing cloaked over the room as Scarlett made eye contact and swallowed before crying out to him.

"That...that was-"

"Fucking amazing!"

The buxom blonde actress laughed hard as Mike finished the sentence for her. She had moved her heels from pressing into his buttocks and allowing him the freedom to move from out of her, exiting his cock from her lovely hole. He moved at her leg, motioning to her to move a bit so he could sit down at the couch next to her body laying there. Scarlett took the invitation to move and begin climb up to her knees. He needed a bit of time to recover from their climax but she knew there was more juice in the tank for one more go with the man that had lusted over her for so long. Scarlett moved to climb up in his lap, blinding him with that epic cleavage he had drooled over and fucked earlier. She giggled and moaned as she straddled herself onto him.

"Such a naughty boy you can be, Mike!"

His hands crawled over her glorious large breasts and squeezed them. Scarlett moaned and put her hand on the back of his head to push him into her gorgeous chest and suffocate him there for a few seconds while he used his tongue to slobber over them. Meanwhile, her hand traveled down below to find his hard cock and stroke it, preparing him for the final turn.

"When's the last time you had a girl get on top and fuck you silly, Mike?"

The man was too busy toying his mouth over her right tit to reply. Mike sucked her nipple between his teeth playfully before coming back up and looking in her eyes to answer that question with a new question.

"When was the last time that Eric came all over your tits?"

Scarlett laughed at that comment and just shook her head at him, teasing while she positioned herself on top and began to ease his cock towards her pussy for one more go.

"Never, actually! You going to blow a load all over them?"

Mike just nodded his head. She had no idea, his ultimate fantasy of her while now he began to moan as felt his cock entering her wet loving entrance once more. Scarlett moaned out, and placed her hands up on his shoulders. This was the final go, as she knew they both were beginning to grow tired and fatigued but she wanted her moans to echo all through the house knowing Eric wouldn't wake up and if anything he would dream of her sleazy romp with his new friend.

"Oh, yeah that's it. I'm gonna fuck you silly Mike."

Scarlett began to move slowly, pushing herself up and down on him. On top from this position, she could blind him with her bouncing breasts, knowing full and well what was his favorite part of her sensual form. Mike spoke up to answer her.

"Yeah and then I'm gonna cum all over your milky white boobs!"

"Oh yes you are, lover! OHHHH, YES YOU ARE!"

That soothing voice of hers had grown louder and soon the only sound between breathing was the loud moans from Scarlett's mouth and the sound of her ass cheeks hitting against his balls with each time she came down. His cock pumped into her hard with each thrust down. Scarlett was in complete control, fucking him at her own pace as Mike smashed his face between her bouncing tits and slobbered over them nastily. She cupped the back of his head with her left hand, while holding onto the couch with her right. Over and over she smashed down onto him, screaming out to him the whole time.

"OH MIKE, YES! YES! YESSSSSS! OHHHH!"

Plop, plop, plop...This was the only sound that could be heard between the moaning of Mike's mouth over her tits and Scarlett screaming for him. It didn't cross his mind once that she could possibly wake Eric's drunk ass from upstairs. Lost in the ecstasy of the pleasure the only thing he could think about was how hard she was fucking him. His hands went and clenched her tits so he could feel them bouncing between his hands and raising his head to look up at her. Scarlett looked down at him and dropped her puffy lips moaning as she seen his eyes.

"OH YEAH, OH YEAH! THAT'S IT!"

As pleasurable as this was having one of the sexiest actresses in Hollywood today fucking him on top, Mike wanted to make sure he busted his last nut all over those gorgeous tits. It was that chance of a lifetime in case he never got to get the opportunity again with his old friend. Moaning out to her, the man cried his request.

"Scarlett baby, you are overwhelming me! I need to fuck those tits again!"

Coming to a sudden halt, the seductive actress moaned breathed in his face, before teasing him.