Just a Little Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that? You want to fuck my big titties and cum all over them? Oh yeah, I know you want to!"

"Yes!"

Scarlett pressed a hard kiss over his lips, kissing him deeply before she began to move off of him. He had unlocked her dirty side as the evening was approaching the final call for their bodies. The buxom blonde went down to her knees, and looked into his eyes just as Mike was getting up to his feet as he knew what he was going to do. She cupped her large mounds and then he got the message and moved his meat pole towards her. She parted a tunnel between her flesh and then he stuck his wet rod between the folds. Scarlett clasped her tits shut and bit her lower lip as she looked up into his eyes and moaned, as her large breasts began to fuck his cock once again.

"Is this what you wanted, Mike? My tits wrapped around your big cock again?"

"Ohhhh yeah baby!"

Never breaking eye contact, Scarlett watched his eyes shift from her face down to watching his cock disappear between the folds of her massive breasts and then back out. Mike groaned, and put one hand over her shoulder as he watched the show, the way she worked him was sure to drive him over the edge of blasting her down in his seed. She wanted to push this man over the edge right now.

"Just like that? My big titties fucking your meaty cock, huh Mike?"

"Oh fucking, yes!"

Mike's voice was turning into a whimpering cry. Scarlett could see the look on his face, much like a wounded animal as she was nearing him to his breaking point. She never released eye contact, while her tits still pounded up and down over his thick cock. Over and over she moved them faster to fuck his cock to a pulp.

"You gonna cum for me, Mike? You going to cum all over my big tits?"

"Fuck yes!"

"Huh? You gonna cum for me!?"

"YES! I'M SO DAMN CLOSE!"

Just the words she needed to hear. Scarlett immediately slowed down her pace and leaned up. She let go of her breasts, and then used her left hand to grab a hold of his cock and push her puffy lips back over the crown of his cock. She sucked it back between her lips, quickly bobbing her head up and down on it. Mike was in heaven, knowing his time was short and Scarlett had become aggressive with the desire of his cum.

"God fucking damn, I'm gonna blow all over you!"

Her mouth quickly came off that cock with a loud pop noise. Scarlett spit on the head as she breathed in and then looked up into his eyes. Taking her free hand she wraps around her chest holding her big epic breasts up for her as her eyes teased him along with her dirty talk.

"Mmmmmm, is that it? You ready to cum all over me?"

"Ohhhhh yes"

Scarlett's hand jerked his cock up and down, begging for it as she raised her neck up, now perfectly cradling her tits over her right arm.

"Gonna shoot that hot load-"

"Oh god yes!"

"All over my big titties?"

"YES!"

Her hand stroked his cock as fast as she possibly could, knowing the time was short. That pouting look curled over his face and the heavy breathing was all that was needed to tell her to prepare for a splash. With a deep breath, it finally happened. A wave of cum spurted of his cock flying over her right cheek and dripping down her chin.

"Mmmmmm"

"OH FUCK! OHHHHHH!"

A soft smile curled over Scarlett's lips as she drained his cock with her hand. The loads of cum didn't shoot as powerful as the initial wave but struck up her neck and drenched her left tit, giving her that perfect 'pearl necklace' that he wanted over her so much. Mike moaned out to her lowering his voice from the yelling he did earlier.

"Ohhhhhh man, look at you baby."

Scarlett ignored his words. Her eyes had went down to her tits as she moved his cock over to her left breast and back to the right, equally drenching it in his load. Once it seemed that she had forced out the last load, she raised it to her mouth and squeezed it hard up against her lips. Milking the final drops into her mouth, she sucked the head before releasing with the sound of a soft kiss. Finally letting her grip fade from his cock, she looked up at him with a smirk.

"You glazed me, didn't you?"

"Fuck yeah I did. Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you look with cum all over your tits?"

She tilted her head with a little smirk before replying back to him. The line of spunk over her cheek and all over her tits shined in his eyes.

"Oh yes, I'm used to hearing that flattering compliment after a good time like this."

Mike smirked down at her. What a day this was, from a small drink invitation to having something out of the past come out and lead to this. Scarlett started to get up from her knees as she took her finger and wiped the line of cum off her cheek and getting the big from her chin and then looking him in the eyes, she sucked it off her finger tips.

"Tastes as sweet as you are, mmmmmmm. I think we better get dressed and you get home. What a time I had with you today."

"Oh yeah, this was the time of my life. Didn't think we would ever cross paths again but I had to have you tonight."

Scarlett giggled at him, she moved to sit her naked body on the couch as Mike went for his clothes scattered on the floor and began to redress. She did nothing but arch herself back and feel her body. She was worn out from the time they spent together, something she had enjoyed very dearly with her old friend. The kind of touch that she had not had in some time, since Eric never could get it on like this. Once he got his pants back on and his shoes, the man turned around with a grin on his face as he decided to tease her a little more.

"Tell me Scarlett, do I fuck better than Eric's stupid drunk ass upstairs?"

She laughed at his comment, sitting back on the couch as she ran her hands up her cum coated breasts. Scarlett could not believe what he just asked her, as if the smile on her face wasn't enough to answer that question.

"There is no contest between you and him. You fucked me like an animal, is the evidence not painted all over my tits?"

Crossing her arms to push them up, Mike's little grin turned into a big smile with his teeth. He couldn't believe how freely she was about all of this. Time had slowed down in his own mind and he had forgotten all about the bar and the fact Eric was passed out upstairs. Putting his shirt back on, he finally had the nerve to bring it up as his eyes wandered down and noticed that she still was wearing those big black high heels.

"You weren't afraid that he ever was gonna wake up and find out what all that screaming downstairs was about?"

"Oh no, I'm used to this. He can never handle so many drinks as he thinks he can. It always ends with him passed out and waking up the next afternoon. He's sleeping like a baby, if he would have heard us he would have rushed down and joined the fun."

Her eyes watched him like a hawk as he dressed back up, but for her she decided to remain naked on the couch. Mike had dressed himself back up fully and now it was time to leave. He turned back to Scarlett and sighed looking at her one last time to make a mental image in his mind of the woman sitting there with his cum still splashed her cleavage.

"Do I get a kiss goodbye?"

Scarlett brought a hand up to her lips and blew him a kiss teasingly. She giggled as she seen him smile from it and then leaned up. He walked over and she placed that goodbye kiss on his lips to wish him off.

"You have a good night and sleep well."

"I know I will babe, you take care too."

"Goodnight Mike."

"Goodnight Scarlett."

"Sweet dreams."

He swaggered out the front door after her final words, the sound of it shutting did nothing but make her sigh. She didn't want to let him go, just as Mike himself did not want to leave. She thought to herself of leaving with him but that would ruin the satisfaction that they now shared a little secret together. Just another week or two and Eric would be a memory in the past anyway. With the sound of the car leaving the driveway, Scarlett got up off the couch and then went down the hallway. Her big heels boomed loudly over the floor as she marched her way to the bathroom before she came to a stop to yell upstairs.

"Eric! Wanna take a bath with me!?"

No answer came, the house was quiet. Eric was still passed out drunk upstairs. Shame on him, even though Mike had worn her out tonight she couldn't deny the dirty side of her mind that he had awakened. Her stomping heels made way to the bathroom and then Scarlett prepared her bath for the night to wash her voluptuous body. All the while, the drunken goofball slept quietly to the rhythm of the booze induced slumber. If anything, the sounds from downstairs of his new friend and girlfriend perhaps gave him a wonderful dream.

THE END.