Just a Little "Sweet" Revenge

Story Info
Fun, sweet little story of revenge.
1.6k words
3.81
6.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How could he do it? I knew he was married, it was fine with me. I never expected him to get a divorce. I had just gotten out of an abusive relationship and didn't want anyone pressuring me into another. But it really hurt when he told he was going away on a holiday with his wife. He could have just said he needed to go out of town. A lie would have hurt much less than having it thrown in my face. I was done being the victim. It was time to stand up for myself, again, to regain all that had been stolen from me and battered into nothing.

Yes, I had lost my confidence, had my ego shattered. I had felt like I had nothing left when I first met him. He had seemed so sweet and caring, had persevered until I agreed to give him a chance. Why would he hurt me like this? Even if he didn't realize the pain he caused me it was time for him to start realizing how it felt to be treated like a play toy. I wanted to hurt him.

After the movie was over, I acted sweet and willing when we went back to my place. As we entered the bedroom, I pushed him down on the bed and used my robe to tie his hands behind his head, looping it around the bedposts. I pulled off the rest of his clothes, using his socks to tie his feet, spreading his legs wide. I was still in my red and black lace bra and panties as I turned to make sure he could see my ass as I slid the lace panties slowly down my thighs.

I could see his huge cock already standing at attention, but I ignored it as I bent over to run my tongue over his lips. I walked into the kitchen and came back with a box of ice cream. He really did look worried as I put a big bite in my mouth. I climbed on the bed, nestling cozily between his thighs, and shoved his big hard dick in my mouth, making him gasp from the cold stinging sensation of the ice cream in my mouth. I felt him go limp as he struggled to get free, but I was far from done.

Putting my hand again into the ice cream box, I dug out a huge handful, freezing my fingers but worth it. I put some ice cream in my other hand and starting at his feet, rubbed the ice cream over them, up his legs and his thighs. He was having fits, so I grabbed my panties to shove in his mouth, muffling his threats and curses. I smeared more ice cream across his chest enjoying the way he wiggled, trying to get free. I started again at his feet, slowly licking off the ice cream, up his thighs, stopping just short of his hot throbbing cock which stood erect once more.

I straddled his waist, making sure not to touch his dick as I licked the ice cream off his chest. He was moaning hard by this time and I pulled my panties out of his mouth. I straddled his head, shoving my hot wet pussy down on his face. He started licking and sucking my pussy, shoving his tongue in my tight wet vagina. I kept on until I felt my cum gush into his mouth, smearing his face. I lay panting for a few minutes trying to catch my breath.

His breathing was harsh and ragged as he begged me to suck him but again I ignored him and put my panties back in his mouth. Back to the kitchen I went and looked in the refrigerator. Perfect, I had always heard about having fun with chocolate sauce and whipped cream but had never tried it. It was just cold enough to be uncomfortable and I carried both back to the bedroom. This was going to be a night I was going to make sure he remembered for the rest of his life.

When he saw me enter I could see the surprise in his eyes. He looked ready to run but was helpless to get away. I didn't waste a moment as I poured the chocolate sauce on his dick. I ran my hand up and down his huge cock until he was hard and hot. I jumped up straddling him as I pushed just the head of his dick into my hot throbbing pussy. I jerked completely off him causing another muffle curse. I looked at him as I shoved my pussy down on him as hard as I could and felt his body jerk in response. I fucked him hard, up, and down as fast as I could until I felt the cum explode from my pussy, soaking him and mixing with the chocolate sauce. I jumped off him before he could cum. The night wasn't over as I lay beside him, trying to catch my breath.

Whipped cream and chocolate? Delicious, I thought, as I pushed the nozzle, causing the whipped cream to squirt all over his face, chest and down to his throbbing hot dick, causing him to deflate again. He cursed and jerked, trying to get loose, but I had him helpless and he knew it. I ran my fingers through the whipped cream, licking it off my fingertips. He watched in agony as I saw his cock start to harden again.

I tormented him, straddling him once more, I pushed the tip of his dick into my ass, slowly moving up and down, until I shoved myself down on him hard. His body arched against as I rhythmically moved myself up and down, hearing his muffled moans coincide with my own moans of pleasure. My body orgasmed violently as I again felt my pussy explode, gushing cum on to his body. I had no strength left as I pushed body off him, lying down beside him once more. My body trembled ecstatically.

When I could finally talk, I told him how much he had hurt me and if he ever did it again we were through for good. I pulled my panties from his mouth and slowly untied him as he apologized and told me how much he loved me.

He gently laid me back spreading my thighs as he licked the ice cream sundae from my pussy, sucking my clit until I arched against his lips, ready to cum once more. He pushed his throbbing hot cock into me hard, pounding my pussy. He fucked me hard, squeezing my breasts and kissing my lips, licking my tongue with his. I felt my body arch against him, my pussy hot and pulsating as I felt his cum explode inside me as my own body orgasmed so violently I thought I could not bear it. Our cum mingled as it slid down the crack of my ass causing me to tremble and shake.

He collapsed on top of me, kissing me, massaging my body, and telling me how much I meant to him and that never ever would he do or say anything that would hurt me again. Rolling to my side he molded his body to mine holding me tightly, with sweet sticky ice cream, chocolate sauce and whipped cream all over our bodies.

After catching his breath, he finally got up and picked me up gently, heading to the bathroom. In the shower, he gently soaped my body, igniting the hot passionate fires inside me once again. I put my hands on the shower wall bending over as he rubbed his cock up and down the crack of my ass and shoved it into my tight little asshole. I gasped for air as I shoved back against him hard. He held me tight as he fucked my ass gently until I screamed when my body pulsated with the hottest orgasm I had felt that night. He kept fucking me, not stopping as my body orgasmed repeatedly. Finally, I felt the hot cum shoot into my ass making me groan harshly as he gave me the last ramming thrust.

He turned off the water as we stepped out of the shower . He began, drying me gently with a towel as he buried his face between my thighs, making me hotter, wetter, so throbbing and intense I could no longer stand. He picked me up and carried me back to the bed. He set me back on my feet beside the bed, letting my long legs slide down against him. He reached down to yank the sheets and blankets from the bed. He laid me down on the bare mattress as he went to get more sheets and blankets from the linen closet. he proceeded to remake the bed rolling me gently back and forth as he pushed the sheet beneath me.

When he finished, he cuddled me tight, wrapping us both in a soft furry blanket. He asked me if I wanted him to ask his wife for a divorce. I thought about what it would be like to have him to myself, but I also thought about what a wicked thrill it was to sneak around and see him on the sly. I also knew if he could cheat on her, he was just as likely to cheat on me if I became his wife, so I said "No, I like things the way they are now." But I warned him against ever hurting me again because revenge is indeed very sweet.