Just a Little Tennis Match Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if to affirm that thought, Michelle had reached us and was not about to be let out of the fun. I felt the firm orbs of her bare breasts pressing into my back, as she had already "slipped out of her wet clothes." Her hand slipped around my waist to test the hardness of my cock, and her head dipped past my shoulder to capture Nicole's mouth with her own. When I turned my head I could see their tongues dancing in the air.

Michelle reached past me behind Nicole's neck and gently undid the knot holding Nicole's top up, and finally all three of us were naked. She once again tested my hardness, then broke her kiss with Nicole and whispered, "He's ready for you." In that moment, my fingers left her spasming pussy and in one fluid motion, I replaced them with my dick. My first thrust pinned Nicole's hips back against the pool wall, and my hands reached down to scoop up her ass and lift her a bit higher. Days upon days of teasing spiked the adrenaline in my body as I was finally fucking my girlfriend's roommate. Nicole's upper body raised above the water, and she was able to get her elbows to support her on the pool deck. I reveled in the water cascading down her bosom, and leaned my head forward to lap at her heaving breasts.

Nicole's legs were locked in a vise about my waist as I thrust into her over and over and over again. My hands shifted their grip on her butt cheeks, and one of my pinky fingers drifted over the rosebud of her asshole. She squirmed in eager anticipation and gyrated her hips with more energy, seemingly trying to capture my fingers with her ass. I sensed this and took my index finger, pressing it tightly against her crack until it finally slipped in. Nicole shuddered when it entered her and screamed out her orgasm, her pussy clamping down on me and forcing me to lose it right then. She was sloshing about causing the water to foam at our hips as I pumped and pumped and pumped my load into Nicole's spasming box, the tension of her long hours of teasing draining out of me with every shot.

"Oh, that was amazing..." She managed to gasp out when she'd recovered, then grabbed my head and sucked me into a powerful kiss, diving her tongue down my throat. I was still embedded in this hot babe, and when she broke the kiss, looked deep into my eyes and told me "I've been wanting to do that so bad!" Regrettably, she pulled herself off me at this point, lifting herself out of the water and lying back against a lounge chair. Michelle also got out of the water, and glided across the pool deck to Nicole, where, after placing a couple of towels down for her knees, she leaned forwards to taste Nicole's and my post- coital nectar.

Not one to let an opportunity pass by, I followed the girls out of the water. I loved the naked wet look the both of them were currently sporting. There is something amazingly sexy about jet black hair plastered back against a woman's scalp when wet. Michelle was preoccupied with eating out her friend, but her hips squirmed in anticipation when my re-energized cock bumped against her butt. Grasping my girlfriend's hips just so, I slowly eased my way into her extremely wet cunt.

Michelle had to pause momentarily in her ministrations to Nicole as she savored the feeling of my rod slowly impaling her, it had been a while, and then we settled into a practiced rhythm of fucking. We took it slowly, I was working on settling myself down after Nicole's amazing ride in the pool, and she was determined to get Nicole to another orgasm quickly. Her head was bobbing up and down, teasing the folds of Nicole's pussy as only a woman would know. For her part, Nicole was moaning loud enough for the neighbor's to surely hear. Her own hands were roaming across her body, caressing her own heaving breasts, tweaking the nipples, and pushing Michelle's head tighter against her cunt. Without warning, Nicole was vibrating and her back arched into the air, flooding her friend's mouth with her girlcum.

With Michelle's task momentarily completed, I turned my attention to her pleasure. My fingers snaked to her open pussy lips as my thrusting became more and more powerful. But Michelle had ideas of her own.

"Deeper, honey! Fuck me harder, deeper!"

Nicole moved herself off of the chair, and Michelle displayed amazing flexibility by turning over and kicking her leg over my head without letting my shaft pull out of her. Then she lay down on her back and lifted her legs straight into the air. I leaned forwards to once again bury myself all the way in her cunt as her feet hooked over my shoulders and crossed behind my neck, effectively pinning me into her. Michelle gasped at the feeling as our desperate fucking continued. Our combined bodies pumped up and down with the springiness of the lounge chair webbing.

Nicole meanwhile had recovered herself and lowered the back of the chair to a flat position, then straddling the chair and facing back to me, lowered her still steaming cunt to Michelle's gaping mouth. I watched the powerful muscles she needed to get through long tennis matches now put to use in lifting and lowering her body over her friend's head, her hands supporting themselves by grasping and rubbing Michelle's bosom.

In the midst of our pleasure, Nicole leaned forward to capture my own panting mouth, her tongue plunging deep into mine. From the sheer amount of pleasure I'd received from these two gorgeous babes, I could feel my control slipping. Nicole, still reeling from two previous orgasms came first, breaking off our kiss to arch her neck back and moan out her release. My pounding into Michelle became urgent as my rod mercilessly rammed her sensitive mound, and once free of Nicole's cunt she gasped and shrieked out her own joygasm.

My male pride now sated in that my lovers had achieved orgasm, I roared out my own release, pulling out of Michelle and letting the jets of my cum fly out to splatter first on Nicole's heaving breasts, then as I lost power, splatter onto Michelle beneath me.

None of us moved nor said anything for a moment, simply catching our breath. Then Michelle broke the spell standing up to kiss me. "We're all sticky. Time to get back into the water and start over again."

***

By the end of the academic year, the Varsity Banquet had arrived, and the members from both men's and women's tennis teams met up at Ye Old Pasta Factory for a celebration of the year's achievements. Michelle and I enjoyed the regular sex that dating provides, but we unfortunately had no further encounters with Nicole. We still flirted every time we saw each other, but our blazing lust for each other had apparently been sated. But she had been dropping little hints leading up to tonight's banquet, and I knew that something fun was going to happen tonight.

Michelle wore a stylish black pantsuit with a pastel blue blouse, over some very nice shiny black heels she had apparently recently purchased. In the car, she'd whispered to me that they had the straps that criss-crossed up her ankles (I love those).

Just as we were getting seated at the restaurant, the chair on the other side of me was pulled out and I was treated to the vision of Nicole sliding in, having to bend over at the waist to sit down and shoving her chest into my face. She had a low scoop tank top on, with a loosely open white blouse over it, and the ever-present black miniskirt to show off her legs.

The six long tables were oriented into a large rectangle for this occasion, with all of the chairs going around the outside. The various coaches would stand in the center and give their speeches praising the team accomplishments as well as presenting the team awards. The girls and I were at one of the ends that only sat 4 people. The men's head coach ended up sitting in the fourth chair, and it was his turn to speak.

The whole night Michelle had her hand on my thigh, rubbing it absentmindedly. But now that the coach had gotten up, there was no one on our side of the table who could see where her hand was. At this point, her hand slipped to my fly, zipping it down and working efficiently to extract my still soft tool from my boxers. The cool air and the suddenness of her hand however had it rising quickly.

Fortunately my coach rambled on about this and that, telling a long story about a big victory against our rival school. The whole time he spoke, Michelle's hand was stroking me, and all my energy was focused on keeping a straight face. I heard a clatter next to me, and turned to see Nicole with her hand over her mouth, saying "Sorry, I dropped my knife."

She stooped down, ducking her head underneath the table so she could apparently see where it had dropped, and then I suddenly felt her warm and wet tongue upon my stiff member. It was all I could do not to groan. But there was only so long an excuse like a dropped knife would last, and my vixen of a friend quickly uprighted herself into her chair.

Michelle was still stroking away and I could feel my balls tightening. She patted my head with a napkin before the beads of sweat dotting my forehead began to drip into my face. Then suddenly, the coach was talking about me and coming over to present me with a trophy for the Coach's Award. I'd played well and really shepherded along some of the younger players this year and it was a great honor. The only problem was that this award brought everybody's attention directly to me, and Michelle didn't appear to be interested in letting up on my dick.

I surreptitiously grabbed a napkin and slipped it under the table. And as the coach still sang my praises I felt the rush pouring out of me. I grunted quietly, clenching my teeth to keep my mouth closed and spurted into the waiting napkin, only hoping that no one noticed anything out of the ordinary. After a few moments, the coach was done, and I was done, and I was giving Michelle a dirty look. Both she and Nicole had the sweetest smiles on their faces.

The ceremonial part of the banquet came to a close, and dinner was finished shortly afterwards. The coaches excused themselves to head home, knowing that the players would loosen up and enjoy themselves more without "adult" supervision.

I welcomed the various "congratulations" from teammates and kept up the chit chat with everyone. Of course, Michelle never strayed too far away from me and took various moments to whisper her plans for me once we got home from the banquet.

Alan, the top player on the team, eventually made his way over to us. Nicole had been flirting with him non-stop since the end of the banquet, and she was hanging onto his arm right this moment. "Hey guys, the season is over and tomorrow is a free Saturday. How about a rematch from our doubles game?"

Michelle had a funny grin on her face, the one she usually had whenever she was about to pounce on me. I looked over at Nicole, who shared the same wolfish grin. At my glance, she schooled her features into a wide-eyed expression of innocence. "C'mon! It's just a little tennis match!"

I thought back to what had happened to me the last time I played in a little tennis match... Smiling, I looked right back at Alan. If only he knew what fun he was about to have.

"Sure, just a little doubles match!"

-THE END-

12