Just a Night Out Ch. 03

Story Info
Teasing and tantalizing in the car.
1k words
4.65
24.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: The Drive

After several long, deep, passionate kisses you know we need to go before we start all over again. You whisper softly. "I hate to leave your touch, but let me get in."

You pull from the car and close the door walking around to the driver's side. As you open your door and start to slide in you look across the car and see me; my hair dark, long, and silky smooth, my piercing green eyes, my full, pouty lips, and my full chest rising and falling a bit faster than normal as I come down from my high. You are smiling at me realizing the scent of our adventure is filling the car.

As you pull your door closed, you see it has started again. In the brief time it took for you to walk around the car, I have lifted my skirt to show you my pussy again. You can see my bare hole exposed for you. I spread my legs wide and my fingers pull my dripping pink lips apart ~ offering myself to you again. Without a word your hand pushes my skirt even higher, and you bury your face in my lap.

I gasp at the sudden attack of your tongue and lips pulling my sensitive, swollen clit. My pussy is dripping into your mouth, and I hold your head tight to me as you nibble, pull, and lap at my cum soaked pussy. I pull you off my pussy slowly up to my face tracing your lips with my tongue my eyes locked on yours. Your tongue joins mine midair, and pulls me into your mouth as the kiss deepens, lengthens, intensifies. The kiss goes on and on, lost in the taste of each other.

When your hand comes to squeeze my breasts, nipples already rock hard, I pull away from you. "Drive," I whisper as a command. I see you look disappointed, but I give you a quick kiss on the lips to assure you, and you start the car.

When we are on a main road, I let my fingers drift over my body, between my legs, over my swollen lips. I spread wider for you to see, and your eyes drift over me. "Such a hungry cum slut, " you smile, looking at me.

I return the smile, and bring out a little surprise I've hidden in my purse; a long, smooth pink vibrator. Your eyebrow raises as I unbutton my blouse fully now. I give the head a long lick, sucking it slowly like I do your cock. I suck it deeper, slowly, teasing you. I turn it on the first setting and run it around each of my areola, between my exposed tits, then on my nipples, moaning in pleasure. I run it over each nipple slowly feeling my juices gather again in my pussy.

"I'm getting so wet, baby. Can you smell it?" You reach a hand to my thigh and squeeze. "No, keep driving," A naughty smile plays on my lips as I slide my vibrator lower, over my belly, still lower. I trace my lips slowly, moaning as I spread them. I then ease the head up to the opening of my lips. I rub the head over my clit and then down slowly dipping in a bit deeper each time. Soon the tickler hits my clit with its minute vibrations and it has me moaning in pleasure. As I move it in and out I rub the grooves over my clit and the sensitive wall beneath it. "Hmm it's just like when I grind myself onto you."

I hear your moan as you glance between the road and me, going slowly now. I shift to let your cock spring free from your pants. With one hand, I start to stroke you hard and fast, the other on my vibrator. All is lost now; we are out of control and wild again. Like two animals, there is only us and our need. I plunge the vibrator deep and turn the other dial, the head and shaft begin to rotate, deep inside me. The tickler works my clit, the head and shaft to massage around on all sides of my pussy walls.

My head thrashes around, and I gasp out "Ah you've got your big fat cock inside me you're rubbing it against my walls and grinding it against my clit. With each deep plunge your balls slam up against my ass." I rock my hips and slam the vibrator in and out deeper just like your cock would.

I see your glances become more and more frequent, telling me to cum for you as I continue jerking your hard throbbing cock quickly. At the same time I rock it forward and back."Ah God its feels so good! Give it to me! Give it to me!" I moan. I can feel the pressure building it's so close. I push down on my clit as hard as possible and I can feel the waves of pleasure rising as I feel the pre-cum leak from your slit. I'm overcome with the clenching waves of my orgasm, screaming as I cum so hard, rocking in my seat so hard. My whole body twitches with the aftershocks.

Leaving the vibrator buried in my pussy, my head comes to your lap, and my lips suck your cock into me deeply. My head bobs up and down your length, one hand teasing your balls. My head bobs up and down as you throb in my mouth. "Fuck yes! I'm going to feed my pretty cum slut!" you cry out, exploding waves of cum deep into my throat.

I milk your cock hard and fast cleaning you up. I place a gentle kiss on your cock and sit back in my seat buttoning up my shirt and rearranging my skirt. Our breathing is heavy and labored, and I am sitting in a pool of cum on the leather seat. I lay my head back and smile having tucked away my vibrator. There is another tiny surprise for later in my purse for us that you don't know of yet. As we pull into the lot of our hotel, I look over to you and smile. "It's time for you to get your 'just desserts.'"