Just a Night Out Ch. 06

Story Info
Sex is best when wet.
1k words
4
20k
2
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a Night Out: Ch.6: The Pool

I sigh and run my hands over your body. "Baby you are absolutely incredible." I slip under the water to cool off my heated skin then give you a deep, wet kiss. I slowly rise out on the water, the water beading off my skin pausing to wiggle my ass for you just out of the water.

You swim up to me and stand to massage the cheeks of my ass then move to kiss each side gently. I shiver a little at this new sensation. You run your tongue over my crack on each side. You spread my cheeks and blow your hot breath on me. I moan and shiver against you. "Yes, baby, mmm I like that. Keep going..."

You spread me wider licking inside my crack. My pussy juice leaks a bit on your tongue. You make circles around my hole, teasing me. You start sucking my little rosebud and I moan in pleasure, gripping the sides of the ladder. Your other hand moves to my pussy, rubbing my slit, feeling how wet I am. You rub circles round my clit, start pulling it, rolling it, your mouth and tongue teasing my ass. Your tongue slips in my whole and begins fucking slowly at first, then faster, curling deep in me. I wiggle and cry out for more. Your lips seal my tightest hole, hands spreading my cheeks.

You pull away after awhile when I am near climax giving a last suck and lick to my hot hole. "Turn around, baby." I go to the pools's edge, my feet in the water, legs spread. I se the hot, hungry look on your face. "I need you, baby," I whisper, my emerald eyes locked on your baby blues.

You must look up at me, watch my wet glistening body as you please me. Our eyes are locked, minds and thoughts connected, making our ecstasy grow tenfold. You move to see your middle finger slowly enter my aching hot pussy. My tender, pink pussy is completely aroused, my large, swollen lips frame my swollen and thoroughly wet pussy. You've barely begun to probe me and brush my clit with your skilled thumb when we feel my internal muscles tense, grip, and constrict around your finger each time it re-enters me.

You stretch my pussy with two more of your fingers suddenly and I gasp. "Fuck yes baby!" A vision of lust lights up my face. After only a few thrusts of your fingers, our eyes boring into each other, my hips and your hand begin a synchronized dance. My hips rock upward to draw your fingers deeply inside my dripping hole as though they were a fat cock filling and stretching my hot, wet pussy. Before long, my hands grip the pool's edge, and I intensify my pelvic thrusts, fucking your mouth. "Fuck me, fuck me, make it your pussy!"

We are again totally sexual beings. Then, you feel my muscles beginning to ripple on your hand as I reach the brink of cumming. I grasp my nipples with both hands and press my tits together, moving one to my lips and bending to suck it.

Your eyes widen and you moan. "Mmm, you are such a cum slut...my beautiful cum slut!" A passionate groan comes from my open lips. My head goes back and rolls from side to side. Your lips attack my hot hole then sucking as my juices start to spurt out in my orgasm. Your fingers spread open the flesh at the top of my lips, exposing my clit to more direct contact with your thumb and driving tongue. Within moments, I buck my hips with force as your tongue fucks and sucks deep in me.

You suck up and lap my juices hungrily as I scream. "Yes, yes, yes!" I cum for so long rocking against you. In awhile, you look up to me and tug me to join you in the water. I comply and slide in. We kiss hard and long, our tongues tasting my cum. Your cock presses against my stomach. We run our hands through each others' hair still slick from the water. Our sucking, toying and tasting cannot last too long.

I reach to squeeze and stroke you with one hand, and then break the kiss. I spin around and bend, gripping the edge of the pool with one hand. My other hand starts fingering my pussy wildly. "Fuck your whore's ass!" You grip my hips teasing just the head in me, stretching my hole. I shove back, and you are lost deep in my tightest hole. You pull me so hard, ramming, pounding, fucking me. I bury two fingers in my whole as my thumb teases my clit in circles.

"You are my hungry cum slut..Always needing more, always hungry to fuck!"

"Yes. I love your cock...love when you ram me, ound me, bend me to your will!" We don't last too long, our excitement is too great. Soon you explode in my ass, cum dripping out of my ass into the water. My pussy juices cover my fingers and mix down to my ass and on your cock.

We make waves in the water as the waves of our climax takes over our bodies. You lean on me as we attempt to catch our breathy,holding me tightly. After a time you slide out of me slowly. We hold hands as we go to gather our clothes. I put your shorts my bra, panties, and stockings in a pocket of your robe and slide it onto you gently, running my hands over your body massaging. No, our night is still not over.

I shiver slightly, and I hand you a towel to tie onto my body. You cannot resist kissing and sucking my nipples just before you close it. I moan, "I have plans, don't worry..." Arm in arm, we leave the rooftop, and I lead you to a stairwell instead of the elevator.

The doors are heavy and old, so if anyone is coming, we will hear. I lead you down one flight of stairs and suddenly stop, pushing you to the wall . "It's time for me to get a little treat," I tell you stroking your cock through the robe. "And I want that treat while you fuck these." I move your hand to grip my breast. "Is that all right by you, lover?"