Just a Night Out Ch. 07

Story Info
Back to the room? No, not quite yet.
1.1k words
4.25
17.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a Night Out: Ch. 7: The Stairs

I shiver slightly, and I hand you a towel to tie onto my body. You cannot resist kissing and sucking my nipples just before you close it. I moan, "I have plans, don't worry..." Arm in arm, we leave the rooftop, and I lead you to a stairwell instead of the elevator.

The doors are heavy and old, so if anyone is coming, we will hear. I lead you down one flight of stairs and suddenly stop, pushing you to the wall. "It's time for me to get a little treat," I tell you stroking your cock through the robe. "And I want that treat while you fuck these." I move your hand to grip my breast, and the towel slides off, evealing my naked body. "Is that all right by you, lover?"

You nod in agreement; smiling loving to see that your cum slut is totally out of control. Nothing is on my mind but cum which makes me your perfect little whore. As I reveal my full breast the first thing you notice is how hard and piercing my nipples are. They seem to be harder than ever like they will pop off my beautifully formed mounds. Your hands grip them firmly and squeeze hard, very hard. Then your fingers twist my nipples like a screw top making me scream and moan.

The emotional need flooding my body keeps being accented by my vocal outburst which echoes up the stairwell. You grab me by my hair and kiss me hard as you continue twisting and pulling my tits playing harder and harder, all the time knowing this is exactly what I want.

You position me on the stairs so I am one step lower than you as you reveal your throbbing to me. "Is this what my little slut needs?" You ask as you rub it against my breasts, pushing the head against my aching nipple. Pinching one nipple and rolling your cock on the other, you then rub your shaft across my tits and up my chest. "My little slut needs a cum shower, doesn't she?"

My green eyes grow even bigger as I watch your cock rub hard against my skin. "Yes, please yes! Fuck my tits!"

"This is the little treat my cum doll wants? Are you sure?" You tease me rubbing slowly making circles around my hard nipples.

"Yes, please!" I pant as I feel your balls run up my chest and your cock slowly wrap around and throb against my neck. Your hands are still pinching and pulling my tits. You grab my hair and put your cock inches away from my mouth as my tongue flicks out trying to lick the head. You keep me just far enough away from sucking it by holding me by my hair. You put your cock close to my lips. I kiss and lick wanting so badly to suck you off.

"You need cum don't you? See the cum on my tip?" you whisper huskily.

"Yes, yes!" I look into your eyes pleadingly; tongue aching to reach your tip.

"Go ahead and taste it, cum doll. Lick that cum off." You release your hands from my hair allowing me to take your cock and lick the tip. " Just lick the head. Don't suck it." I try, but my lips pucker wanting to suck you in my mouth. "Oh you're such a bad little whore!"

You grab my hair again and push me back, and in a firm motion lay me on the stair, straddling me pushing your cock between my tits. "Hold it tight, little slut! Push those tits together for me!" You order as you ride up and down on my chest. Your head peeks out from between my tits. I bend my head reaching the head with my tongue and eager lips. I can feel your balls so full rolling over my chest. Your throbbing shaft is firmly between my tits and pounding against my chest.

"Like your tits fucked like a little slut?" You ask me, not waiting for an answer but pushing your cock harder and faster against my chest. You lean your head down and kiss me as your cock rides up and down getting harder by the second. "Pinch those nipples for me as I hold your tits tight against my cock!" Your cock is now fully grown and riding up on my chest. "Squeeze your tits for me! Hold me firm!" you tell me as your hand slips back and reaches for my clit. Finding it, you start rubbing me hard as your cock rides on my chest.

"Fuck them, please, fuck them!" I moan, loving the feeling of your cock riding over me. My voice is now deeper as is yours. The muscles in your body tighten, your cock throbbing and aching ready to explode.

My moans echo a little louder as your finger pulls hard on my clit, and your cock rides me. "Fuck! Fuck!" I moan as I feel your cock start to spit small drops of cum on my chest as you grind and hump my tits harder and harder until, without warning, you explode all over me. Your cock shoots long hot streams of cum up my chest and across my neck as you grind and jerk it between my mounds. Cum is shooting everywhere as you grab your cock and start jerking off all over me. Your head shoots short bursts of cum on my tits as I scream in ecstasy when it splashes against my nipples, dripping down them like honey.

You move your cock and continue to jerk it. "Is this what my cum whore wants? Open your mouth!" My eyes get wide as you jerk off more cum shooting it on my face now out of control as you watch it splash on my tongue and down my hungry throat.

I am sucking it up like a ravaged animal. My hands reach to rub your hot, sticky cum into my tits as you mark your little cum slut's body with your cum. You put your cock to my mouth, and without a word, I begin to lick it clean. You hold it for me as I am too busy rubbing cum into my chest. My mouth cannot clean you fast enough as you try to catch your breath. My hands are still working; kneading the cum into my chest.

After several minutes, you move your cock from my mouth. Quickly, your mouth lowers and begins to lick some of the cum from a nipple. As you do, I bend my head and pull up the other breast to join you; sucking the cum from my breast.

Suddenly, we hear a door open and someone walking in the stairwell. Reluctantly, we both stop knowing it is time to move back to our room We make a weak attempt at dressing and covering up, but before we go you turn and kiss me, tasting you on me as we push together wanting to grind your cum deep in my pores.