Just a Pub Visit

Story Info
Wandering eyes lead to the need for apologies.
2.7k words
3.58
7.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just dropped into the pub for a couple of pints on the way home and the opportunity to catch up with the news of the day on my phone. There were not many people there but as I sat down my attention was drawn to some new arrivals, a well-dressed couple who strolled in and sat down on a couch opposite me. As the lady turned I got my first proper look at her and almost choked on my beer. She was absolutely stunning. Tall, with long socks that came just above the knees and a short, flared skirt topped with a tight tee shirt with a few buttons, the top one undone to reveal a tantalising glimpse of cleavage. Hair down to her shoulders she was perfectly groomed and looked like a lady of complete class.

I suddenly realised that I was staring too obviously as she looked at me with her head cocked to the side. Her companion, also immaculately dressed went off to the bar to order and as he left I sneaked another glance at the lady and was caught! She saw me looking again but this time a brief smile passed across her lips and she winked at me.

I immediately looked back down at my phone and tried to concentrate on the news but couldn't resist sneaking a quick look - again I was caught but this time she leaned back on the couch and crossed her legs allowing me a good look at a generous amount of smooth, creamy thigh. I think I must have been almost drooling by this stage but saw her companion coming back so quickly diverted my eyes back to the screen of my phone.

I took another large swig of my beer and realised that I had almost finished my pint - in record time - so moved to the bar for a refill.

As I returned I noticed that the lady was alone once more but I was proud of my control in keeping my head diverted from her direction. As I sat back down again there was a tap on my shoulder and a male voice spoke in my ear "you seem to be a little distracted by the lovely vision over there that happens to be MY wife." "I agree with you that she is gorgeous and very hard to ignore but I feel you have been very obvious, maybe bordering on rude with your ogling. I think an apology is in order!"

I quickly stammered to him that I was very sorry for being rude and that I would finish my beer and leave. He said no, that would not be sufficient and that I should accompany him over to their table and apologise personally to his wife. With that he gripped me firmly under my arm and almost frogmarched me across the room, pushing me down on the seat opposite his wife. He then went back and collected my beer and phone and placed them on the table in front of me.

It is not often I am stuck for words but I was opening my mouth but not producing words. The husband then slapped me hard on the back - firmly enough to make me jump and just commanded me to start talking.

I finally managed to get and apology out for my rudeness in staring but tried to justify it by saying that she was very beautiful and it was difficult not to look. Another firm slap on the back like we were old friends except a friend would not slap so hard... and I was told not bad but not good enough. So I tried again with what I felt was an abject apology but spoilt it again by saying that in many ways it was a compliment to her beauty that I was staring so much.

Again a strong slap - even harder this time and I lurched forward. He told me that it was still inadequate and that he felt that perhaps I should buy his wife a drink and one for him while I was there. He suggested that I should think about a real apology while I was at the bar.

I agreed and quickly scurried to the bar. Fortunately the barman was aware of what they were drinking and I was able to return shortly after with their drinks.

Putting their drinks down on the table I took a deep breath and as contritely as I could apologised again, being careful not to say anything that might get me into trouble and finishing with "if there is anything I could do to show how sorry I was I would be happy to do it."

Suddenly the whole tone changed, well almost as my apology was met with another backslap but this time with a "that's better" and a suggestion that we drink a toast. Relieved I raised my pint appropriately and relaxed a little. Introductions then followed, Ben and Amy! Then some small talk - Ben was in town on business and Amy had come with him for a break and some shopping. Suddenly it was just like talking to old friends - all smiles and my indiscretions seemed to be forgotten. I offered to buy another round which was accepted but with a changed of order - the suggestion that we should have a good bottle of bubbly to celebrate "new friendships"! I quickly agreed seeing this as another way to emphasise my remorse.

When I returned I was slightly surprised to notice that Amy had undone a second button on her tee shirt and the "tantalising" cleavage was more like "tempting"! Amy definitely noticed that I was tempted to look for a little longer than I should have and waved her finger in admonishment.

However we quickly settled into the bottle and it was disappearing at a rapid rate and we were all becoming pleasantly relaxed. As the last drops were poured Ben looked at his watch and announced that he needed to return to their hotel as he had to join a conference call. But he didn't want to kill the party so suggested we head for the bar of the hotel and we could have a drink and a snack there while he went to the room and made the call. I was going to object but he said he didn't want Amy left in the bar alone and he hoped I would be "gentleman" enough to keep her company.

So we headed off to the hotel but the best laid plans don't always work and we were greeted with a sign that the bar was closed for a private function but room service would be available if refreshments were required. Ben said he could make his phone call in the bedroom of their suite and we could enjoy drinks and snacks in the living area.

So up we trooped to their room - a lovely suite on the 15th floor with sweeping views out over a sparling harbour. Ben immediately ordered a bottle of bubbly with some antipasto and then retired to the bedroom for his call saying "behave yourself while I am gone".

Amy excused herself to go and freshen up in the bathroom while I opened the bottle and poured. When she returned, it was obvious that she had not only freshened up but she had made some clothing adjustments by undoing the third button of her shirt but more apparent, with her nipples prominently pressing against the thin material, she had removed her bra!! She then came over and sat next to me picking up her glass and offering me a "cheers" before tipping back half the glass in one gulp. She was feeling no pain at all and giggling mischievously as she eyed me up and ran her hands provocatively down her breasts. She then reached out and grabbed my hand and pushed it under her skirt - she had made another clothing adjustment - she was now without panties and very obviously very wet between her legs. I was somewhat alarmed by these developments, very conscious that her husband, who had already shown unhappiness with my obvious admiration of his wife, was a few feet away next door. I therefore snatched my hand back and tried to put some distance between us and picked up my drink. She appeared to accept this as she also picked up her glass and leaned back on the couch apparently to resume drinking. We went back to "normal" for five minutes, chatting away although she was moving around quite a bit and giving me flashes of leg and breast -all seemingly deliberate.

But she then suddenly surprised me by closing the distance between us, pulling me down on top of her and planting a passionate kiss on my lips. I am sure there was no coincidence in the timing as suddenly the bedroom door swung open and out came Ben. He immediately made his own assumptions of the situation and strode over to us and physically picked me up and propelled me into the chair a few feet away. I tried hard to protest my innocence but he would not listen stating that seeing I could not control myself, I would have to face the consequences and be properly punished this time.

He then showed his considerable strength by again picking me up and carrying me back to Amy where he placed me unceremoniously over her lap. Then apparently out of nowhere he produced a pair of handcuffs tied to a one meter length of rope and with Amy helping, he quickly had my hands in the cuffs before repeating the exercise with my ankles. He then stretched each end to the legs of the couch and I found myself very securely tied over Amy's lap with very little movement.

Next I felt my trousers and boxers being dragged down to my ankles and I suddenly felt very exposed, especially when I looked back at Ben and saw a sturdy paddle in his hand. It was the last thing I saw as suddenly all went dark with a blindfold slipped around my head.

Ben then reminded me that I had promised to do "anything" in my apologies - well "anything was just about to start!!" With no further warning I suddenly felt a flash of pain as Ben brought the paddle down with some power on my exposed backside. For the next couple of minutes he continued to pound me spreading his blows across my backside and my upper thighs. I was trying hard to squirm around to avoid the worst of the blows but they continued to rain down as did my tears of pain. Finally I heard Amy say "enough" and the thrashing stopped. Even better I felt Amy's hands now smoothing across my very sore bottom. She then asked for oil and she began to knead this into my skin not actually easing the pain but certainly better than the paddle. Her hands massaged the oil in spreading it all over my bottom and upper legs. I then felt her pouring more oil on and this time it was focused on the crack in my cheeks followed with her hands massaging it in and starting dig deeper into my anus, first one finger, then two and three working their way into me and opening me up.

Suddenly Ben said "enough! Let's turn things around". This sounded like it might be an improvement but I was manhandled across the room face down over the dining table. This time the rope attached to my handcuffs was secured around the table legs and my legs secured to each table leg so I was left splayed out and vulnerable for more punishment. My stiff cock was fortunately just off the edge of the table.

I was particularly worried when told this was my chance to show how sincere my apologies were to Amy. I feared the worse expecting more punishment to my already tender backside which was hot and glowing despite Amy's tender attention. With my blindfold still firmly in place I could only sense movement around me but was pleasantly surprised when I sensed a fragrant pussy close to my face. Perhaps this would not be too bad!! Amy manoeuvred herself very gently under my face just caressing her lips over my mouth and nose. She was already very wet and exuding a delightful perfume. I started to settle into what was, I hoped a delightful snack.

However this feeling was short-lived when I felt oil again being dripped brown between the cheeks of my backside. Then again one finger, then two, then a third. This time the larger fingers of a man, not the same delicate feeling from earlier when Amy was doing the probing. They delved deeper and deeper, probing and stretching. Painful at first but also hitting some hot spots.

Throughout this time I was doing my best to concentrate my efforts to worship Amy's beautiful pussy in front of me. I suspect my efforts fluctuated somewhat as my attention was distracted by Ben's activities, but then again there were times when his actions pushed me in harder and other when I groaned in pleasure which added vibrations to my efforts.

I suppose I knew what was coming next when the fingers were removed and I felt the tip of Ben's clock begin to probe my virgin backside. As he started pushing his way in he announced that it was now my chance to offer my apologies to him and he expected me to be open and welcoming to his approaches.

With that I felt him applying a little more pressure and I could feel myself opening up to this pressure. It was a little painful but more uncomfortable as he pushed forward a little harder and I began to get a little concerned as the pain got more intense. Then suddenly he was in and aside from a "stretched" feeling the pain was less intent as I then felt him easing himself in further until I felt his public hairs up against my bottom. He stayed in that position for about a minute which was great to let me get used to the "full" feeling. It also enabled me to refocus on the pussy in front of me which was even more moist now and Amy was starting to wiggle around a little, perhaps in part due to my efforts but also I suspect as a reaction to what she was seeing in front of her.

Then I felt Ben withdrawing from me. Slowly until he was just about completely out before equally slowly, pushing back into me. There was less pain and discomfit this time and as he repeated the process two or three times and started to increase the speed and firmness of his thrusts, pushing my tongue and nose into the delightful pussy in front of me. By this stage the pain was gone replaced by a pleasant feeling that I did it know existed. Interestingly my clock had gone fairly soft with the focus of pleasure transferred to my backside.

Now that a rhythm had been established Ben began upping the pace and pressure driving me hard into Amy's pussy and bringing a gasp from her every time I drove in. She was actually encouraging her husband to "fuck me properly" "make me pay".

It all became a bit of a blur from there. I am pretty sure it was Amy that screamed out first and her legs tightened around my head in vice like fashion. I then felt Ben swell up and spurt his sperm into me. What surprised me most was that, although my cock was still in a fairly limp state, It also suddenly erupted sending a stream of cum to the floor without any direct stimulation at all.

The next 10 minutes were a little blank as we untangled legs and bodies and dragged ourselves into the bathroom to clean up.

I WAS advised that my apologies were accepted and was invited to stay the night but felt that was enough for a quiet night at the pub and went home!