Just a Quick Cum

Story Info
Pleasurable punishment involving forced orgasms from Daddy.
1.3k words
4.46
105k
125
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quietly, I slipped my fingers into my panties. My clit was already distended past the hood and I bit my tongue to stifle my moan. I needed to stay silent so I didn't wake up Daddy.

He worked a long day and had been so tired, he fell asleep on top of our bed covers. When I crawled in next to him he didn't wake up or even stir. His soft even snoring let me know he wasn't aware.

I just need a quick cum before I could settle and sleep. I pulled up a favorite story to get myself off to. The story of a beloved babygirl that greets her Daddy at the door on her hands and knees, wiggling a cute little bunny tail.

I was lost in the story and my hips were lifting and grinding up off the bed. I was trying to be quiet, honest, but my breathy panting and near silent moans were enough to wake up Daddy.

He rolled on top of me in one move, making me squeal. I hadn't been aware of him until that moment. I was caught, and by the dark smirk on my Daddy's face, I was going to be getting consequences for this infraction.

"Now now babygirl, are you touching those princess parts without permission?" His tone was teasing but there was an undercurrent of dark sex. I could feel his hard cock pressing into me.

What was I going to say? His body had my hand pinned in my wet panties. I nodded mutely.

His hand slammed down on the mattress near my head, making me jump.

"An answer babyslut! Were your hands playing with MY pussy without permission?" His voice was pitched lower and I could hear the normally checked aggression leaking out.

"Yes Daddy." I stammered a little. I wanted to explain WHY I had been breaking the rules but excuses would only make him angry.

He chuckled and I shivered in response. I could almost feel the shift in him, as his more sadistic, dark nature came out.

"Your Daddy has been too lenient with you lately slut. Look at how you behave. You need a hard hand to keep your ass in line, to remind you who is in charge of your orgasms."

My left hand was in the bed restraint system before I had time to gasp. He followed that move with my right hand. They made an open "Y" above my head. My breasts were heaving on my chest as he spread my thighs and clamped my ankles to the footboard.

He got up and turned on the lamp, illuminating the dark room, so I could see every move he made and he could eye me like a hungry animal. He turned his muscled back to me as he rifled through our dresser. I could hear the clinks and thumps of each toy he pulled out and set in a line.

I wiggled on the bed, testing my restraints. I wasn't entirely sure what to expect. I'd never seen Him this way before. The waiting was making me wetter, more excited. I knew this was supposed to be a punishment, a consequence for my bad behavior. My body on the other hand, hadn't gotten the memo. Seeing his muscles bunch and move in the dim light, anticipating the ways he would use me, all had me more sexually frustrated than I had been when I climbed into the bed.

"Tara, I do love seeing you tied to our bed. I can see that shiny wet pussy, and fuck babyslut, does it look delicious."

He set the wand massager between my legs along with a vibrating butt plug and a dildo that was quite literally a replica of his cock. His eyes were dark and he had a lupine grin on his handsome face; It was almost sinister. If I didn't trust and love him I would have been scared instead of just anxiously interested.

My clover nipple clamps dangling from his fingers. He used his mouth to suck my nipples hard and then clamped each nipple. I arched my body up at him, and I made a small whimper. He kissed down my torso and breathed deeply, then slid his finger through my wet slit. The dim lamplight sparkled in his eyes as he looked up my body.

"Mmmmm." He hummed deep in his chest. I was powerless as he slowly stroked me. He painted my lips with a wet finger, and I sucked it into my mouth eagerly. I moaned at the light flavor coating my tongue.

With my eyes closed and my his finger in my mouth, I was caught unaware when he turned on the vibe. It was right against my clit. He had it on low but the vibrations were strong enough to rumble my pelvis. And then he turned it up.

"You're gonna cum for me babygirl. Now."

I did. The first of many. Daddy didn't let up. He ground the head of the wand on my clit. My dripping cunt provided all the lubrication needed to push the vibrating butt plug inside me. He swirled it in my wet opening and then pushed it against my rosebud. I wiggled my bottom and moaned softly.

The start of the vibrations in my ass set another orgasm off.

"Daddy!!" My eyes were wide and I was panting heavily. He pressed the wand harder into me and chuckled.

"You wanted to cum baby. I'm just reminding you who your orgasms belong to. Cum for your Daddy like a good girl."

He pushed the dildo into my pussy and pumped it in and out. My cunt was so wet, the in and out of the dildo made squishing noises. I writhed and whimpered. My skin was damp with sweat. My eyes were rolling in my head.

I cried out, my back bowed up off the bed and slapped back down. Another orgasm swept over me, and my pussy sucked and milked on the plastic toy inside me. The fullness in my ass and pussy, along with the vibrations on my clit were making me wild. I was making an inhuman growling sound.

"Again." Daddy rumbled gruffly. He was working my body harder than he ever had before. I wasn't sure how much I could take. Tears were building up in my eyes.

"You can give me more babyslut. Give me all of you." His face was fierce and serious. He pulled the dildo from my gripping cunt and placed it at my lips, at the same time he placed his hot hard cock at my opening.

He thrust fully into me, fucking be so hard it could be considered impact play. Our bodies smacked together loudly and with force. I could only do as he told me. I came, over and over. My body bucked beneath him. My extremities pulled at the bonds.

Daddy pulled the dildo free from my mouth with a pop. He slammed his mouth down against mine, kissing my breath away. He groaned into my mouth. He licked and nipped his way to my nipples before flicking his tongue over them. Actual tears were dripping down into my hairline.

"Give it to me babygirl. Cum for me one more time." He fisted one hand in my hair and kissed me hard and deep, just like his cock was pumping my cunt. My belly was clenching tighter and tighter. There was a deep pressure that was squeezing in my pelvis. I was trembling under him. That's when he yanked my clamps free.

I screamed, my whole body convulsed as I drenched him in cum. My vision darkened and I faintly heard my Daddy's gruff voice say, "good girl" before he growled and came deep inside me.

I came back around wrapped up in his arms. My hands and feet were free and my head was on his chest. I could feel his breath ruffling my hair as he hummed our song softly. I had goosebumps where his fingertips dragged down my back.

"Did you like that babygirl? Was it what you imagined?" I giggled, a bit shy. I had told Daddy about this fantasy months ago.

"It was amazing. I love you Daddy."

"Love you too, my sweet special girl." I drifted to sleep so happy and thoroughly exhausted.