Just a Quick One...

Story Info
Kasey and her boyfriend Damon sneak a quickie.
806 words
2.68
11.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Thursday after school and Damon and I were hanging out at the library, trying to study for our history test tomorrow. Or at least I was. Damon was running his finger up and down my leg under the table. I swat his hand away playfully.

"Stop it. We have to study," I say, trying to sound stern but my voice betrays me.

"You know you love it," he says. That was typical Damon.

"Look, it's not like I don't want to fuck you right here right now, it's that I will totally fail this class if I don't pass the quiz tomor--," I start in a hushed tone, but I feel his finger lifting up the hem of my skirt. I gasp.

"Stop it Damon!" I yelp. The librarian glares at me and places her finger over her lips.

"Sorry," I mouth to her. I glare at Damon.

"Damon, stop it. What's gotten into you today?" I ask.

"I'm sorry. Let's just get back to studying," he says apologetically. I return my attention to my history book but it's hard to ignore how intensely and hungrily he is staring at me. I look up.

"Stop staring at me," I say, but it was hard to seem serious when he was making me so horny.

"Come on Kase, cut the good girl act for once. You and I both know that you're dying for my cock to be inside you," he says.

"I do," I whimper softly. He grins, and stands up, offering me his hand. I close my history book and put it in my bag, then take his hand as he takes me behind one of the bookshelves.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Giving you what you want," he says, as he begins to unbuckle his belt.

"Here?" I gasp, looking around.

"Come on Kase, no one will see us," he says.

"But I--,"

"Look, do you want to fuck or not?" he asks. I nod.

"I do," I say helplessly. He lets his pants fall to the ground and I can see his already erect 9 inch cock. I sit down and he grins, then drops to his knees, and begins to slowly pull down my skirt and thong.

"Jesus, your wet," he says. It was true. Him running his finger up and down my leg in public sent me over the edge in a minute. I grin at him, and I feel his wet tongue teasing my clit. I gasp. He looks up at me and smiles, then his tongue enters my soaking wet pussy. He groans and I barely hear him say something like, "You taste good." Then I feel my body spasm as I'm shocked into an orgasm. He pulls away, grinning with pride, as he wipes my juices off his lip.

I look down at his cock and I decide I need that cock in my mouth. I lurch forward with such force, it surprises even me. I suck his cock, hard. He groans with pleasure, and I know we only have 10 more minutes until the library closes. So much for studying. He groans, and his breath quickens as I feel a load of cum squirt into the back of my throat. I swallow and pull up, grinning at him expectantly.

"You're such a little whore," he says.

"I'm your whore," I reply, fixing my mussed up hair. He looks at the clock on the wall.

"Shit," he says. I was right, only 7 more minutes until the library closes. I shrug.

"Enough time for a quickie," I say. He grins, and without a second thought, thrusts his cock into my tight, wet pussy. I orgasm in no time at all, and I feel him orgasm shortly after me.

"I'm your whore," I pant.

"That's right," he says, and I'm disappointed when he pulls out of me and puts his pants back on. I slide my thong and skirt back on, and stand up, my knees shaking with pleasure. We walk out of the library like nothing ever happened, and walk to his car. We slide in, and both of us turn to look at each other.

"That was fucking amazing," I say.

"You little slut. We just had sex in a public place," he said. I grin.

"I am a slut; We need to do that more often," I say. He nods, and leans in and we make out for a couple of minutes. Then he pulls away, and drops me off at my house.

"I love you," I say.

"I love you too, slut," he says, smiling. Then he drives off.

I failed the test the next day, but it was definitely worth it. We had sex in public more often after that; including one time at the movies. But that's another story ;)