Just A Quickie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
668 Followers

He didn't need telling again but he wasn't after her cunt, he pushed his erection into the crack of her arse and as she cried out he pushed her face into the bed and rammed all the way in. "I knew you wanted it up the arse babe." he said sneering "All you had to do was ask." With his hands on her hips he was almost standing now, pulling her onto him like a rag doll, his fat belly making slapping noises at it hit her bum cheeks.

"You got a nice tight arse babe" he moaned "Just like a virgin pussy, oh yes, that's great real tight, oh your doin it babe here it comes arrrrgghhh" and with that his motion got quicker and harder.

Julie's head was moving around like a ball on a piece of string, her arms reaching out trying to get a hold of something to stop the swinging motion. With a final moan he fell face down on the bed almost smothering her under his great weight.

As she squeezed out from under him gasping for breath and grabbing her clothes. she said "You didn't pay for that you bastard, you owe me more money"

Sitting up he said "Fuck off slag, you ain't getting anymore, but I'll let you keep what you got cos you're a great shag" he pulled his jeans on and with a final grab at her tit's he left.

Julie instantly bent over the sink and threw up. When it was over she slid to the floor where she sat for a while before washing herself down and getting dressed. She poured herself a large scotch and swallowed it all, then pulling herself together went back to work.

As she entered the bar she was still flushed and when she looked at me I am sure it was with a degree of hatred. She got herself another glass of wine and sat at the same table as before.

So far we had been here for an hour so she had done quite well, all she needed was another twenty pounds and she could pay her debt to me. Half an hour later, with the bar quite busy two suited men walked in brief cases in hand. They ordered there drink's which looked like whiskey and looked around the bar. They saw Julie who like she had at least a dozen time's gave a nice broad smile. One smiled back but the other just ignored her. The two men seemed to get into an argument which lasted about ten minute's then one of them walked over to Julie and then back to the bar. After a few minutes discussion with his colleague he ordered some more drinks including a glass of wine and they both walked over and sat with her.

Thing's seemed a bit strained for a while, but after another round of drinks both men seemed to relax and they all seemed to get on together. Ten minute's later they all left the bar. As they approached the van Julie had her arm entwined in theirs and they all seemed a little nervous. The door opened and they stepped in.

"Drink?" she asked

"Oh a whisky for me please." said one.

"And me please" agreed the other.

These two were what Julie would call posh, they were well spoken and well mannered, what she didn't seem to realise is they were gay, in fact I believed they were a couple.

"So what can I do for you guy's." she said, as she handed out the drink's.

"Well!" one said "John doesn't believe me when I say that a blow job is the same when done by a woman as a man."

Julie nearly choked on her drink "I see." she said, pulling herself together

"And I bet James that it wasn't and that a woman couldn't make me come." said John.

"So we would like you to suck us both off while the other one watches." James blurted out a little embarrassed.

"Ok!" Julie said "Well it's ten pound for the blow job and five pound to watch, each that is."

James went straight for his wallet but John still wasn't sure but after some encouragement from James he too handed over his money. Julie put the money with the rest and then took John to the bed, before he sat down she undid his trousers and pulled them down to his ankles. James made himself comfortable on the edge of the bed where he could watch Julie as she worked.

Looking at James she said "Talk to him." It was plain to see why, John's prick was as soft as melted ice cream. Julie took it in her hand and started to rub it. Whether it was Julie's hand or James's words John soon started to get hard and Julie slipped him into her mouth. James was fascinated by what she was doing, he had stopped talking now and just watched. Julie was really working now as though this was a challenge. James was getting turned on by what he saw and dropping his trousers started to play with his erection, Julie reached out a hand and took over while she sucked on John. It took a little longer than the lorry driver but John came into her mouth with loud moans and cry's of, "James oh James."

Julie didn't waste anytime as soon as John stopped spurting she moved onto James taking him deep into her mouth, he let out a sigh of pleasure. John sat up and watched as fascinated as James had been. Again it wasn't long before James was spurting into Julie's willing mouth, James running his hand through her hair as he shot his juices into the back of her throat and John resting his head on James's stomach watching closely as she licked every last drop.

Julie stood up with a smile on her face, John and James dressed themselves and slightly embarrassed made for the door, as they opened it James said, "Thank you so much, I really enjoyed meeting you"

John nodded agreement "Oh yes it was definitely an eye opener for me." he said, and with that they left.

I packed the laptop away and made my way back to the van, Julie met me half way. "I made sixty pounds." she said excitedly holding the money in front of her.

I took the money and put it in my pocket "Yes!" I said "Not bad for a first time."

"So I made enough to pay you your money and ten for myself" she said.

"No!" I replied bluntly "I keep it all"

"But it's mine," she cried, "I owed you fifty so the rest is mine, that's not fair."

We had reached the van so I opened the door and put my stuff inside. Turning on her angrily I said, "Strip!"

"What!" she replied surprised.

"I said, strip." I repeated, "Get the fucking clothes off now!"

She looked at me then looked around the lorry park. It was getting dark but there were lot's of light's around giving an evening glow. Slowly she took the top off and then the skirt handing them to me as she tried to hide behind the van.

"You see that red light over there at the end of the line of lorries" I said pointing in the distance "I will be there in two minute's, if your not there I will leave you here"

"No!" she cried, "Please don't, I'm sorry you can have it all I'm sorry please don't do this please" she was begging but I ignored her as I got into the van.

"You just don't learn do you?" I said "You're a slag, my slag, tonight you prostituted yourself for me and yet you believe you have a right to some of the money, you have no right's other than the one's I give you. Right now you have the right to walk naked through this lorry park till I pick you up or leave you whichever I decide now fuck off and do it." I slammed the van door shut and started the engine, she was still begging me not to leave her but I pulled away and watched as she stood naked in disbelief as I moved away.

She waited a moment dressed only in stocking's and high heels hiding behind a lorry, then she moved out and started the 200 yard dash for the light I had pointed out, she weaved in and out of lorries hiding wherever she could, people were moving around and some even looked in her direction, a couple of the lorry driver's saw her and shouted crude comments at her which just made her run even faster.

I took my time driving to the pickup point, when I arrived she was hiding in a group of bushes, a car had slowed down to look so I pulled up behind it. She had no option but to come out of hiding and run to the van. She yanked the door open and jumped in locking the door behind her, tears streaming down her fear riddled face, she crossed her arms to hide her nakedness, but whoever had wanted to see had seen and she knew it, she was devastated.

"Now!" I said "How much do I owe you?"

"Nothing." she replied "Nothing."

"And how much, and what, do you owe me?" I asked

She looked at me tears still streaming down her face and then she looked at the clothes that I held in my hands "I owe you everything." she replied defeated, "Anything you want of me I owe you."

"Good!" I said, "I'm glad we have that straight at last."

The rest of the journey was done in silence, Julie had slipped the clothes on and was gazing out of the window as we travelled, by the time we got home it was after 10pm. I followed her into her house. "You're a mess," I said, "Go and have a shower and leave the door open."

She didn't say anything, just went upstairs and ran the shower I got a drink and joined her in the bathroom, she was standing under the steaming hot water just letting it run over her head and down her body, "Get rid of the bush," I said "Shave it."

She opened her eye's and went to say something but decided against it, she hesitated for a moment as though she wanted me to leave but I just stood in the doorway and watched. She took a razor and some soap and commenced shaving her quim, it was already trimmed but I wanted it naked, I had plans for that hole and I wanted to be able to see it all. Once she had finished I went over and ran my hand over it. "Yeah that will do for now." I said, "But in future keep it well shaved."

I watched as she washed her hair and then said "Ok that's enough, meet me downstairs and don't get dressed."

I went down and sat in the kitchen waiting, a few moments later she joined me naked and wet, "Make me a coffee." I ordered.

I watched as she moved around the kitchen, although she was a bit thin for my taste she had a nice enough body and I wanted her to get used to walking round naked without being embarrassed.

"New rule." I said, "For the next few day's you will be naked all the time, you can keep something around in case you get caller's but if I come round here and you're alone and dressed I will not be happy, you will dress to come round my place and strip once inside, I will leave you something to wear in the hall, understand?"

No emotion, no complaint just total subservience, "Yes Mike as you wish."

"Good!" I said, "Now, tomorrow morning you will be round my place at 8am, I will be in bed so you can bring me tea and toast and remember, wear what I leave you and for god's sake smile, it's gonna happen so you might as well look like your enjoying it" I handed her my front door key and left.

The following morning she let herself in at exactly eight o'clock, by eight fifteen she was coming up the stairs. She knocked on the door and entered carrying a tray with a cup of tea and a plate of toast and she had a smile on her face, but it was her attire that attracted me, she had put on the maid's outfit and stay up stocking's that I had left out for her, part of my previous days shopping. The skirt was really short of course and the pinafore just about covered her tit's, in fact when she moved they just kept poking out, the sight gave me an immediate hard on.

"Morning Mike," she said, putting the tray on the bed.

As I sat up she went to the window and opened the curtains and then returned and put the tray on my lap, "That outfit is perfect," I said "and you seem to like the role."

She smiled, "Well it does make me feel the part." she said, standing at the bottom of the bed.

"Take the skirt off" I said She hesitated for a second but then undid the zip and let it fall to the floor. The skirt was so short that when she stood up her hands came below the hem, but without the skirt the pinafore hardly covered her pussy and was even better then I had imagined, I had a need for both look's and was satisfied that Julie would not disappoint when the time came.

I moved the tray onto the bedside cabinet, "Yes, very nice." I said "You have quite turned me on I think you better fuck me" and with that I threw the bed duvet off the bed and lay naked and very erect.

She went bright red but didn't hesitate, she moved onto the bed and slowly moved up my body, as she reached my erection she took it in her hand and then guided it to her mouth. I lay with my hand's behind my head enjoying the feel of my own sex slave, the feeling of power was overwhelming and turned me even more, I grabbed her by the hair and roughly pulled her up to my face. "I said fuck me" I growled.

She straddled me and taking my erection in her hand slid me into her pussy, she was wet so I knew that despite everything she wanted it as well. She started moving on my hardness, looking into my eye's as she fucked me, I reached out for her proud nipples and taking them between them and finger pinched them till she cried out, "You don't come till I say, ever" I said "Whatever happens whenever it happens you will always wait for me to say you can come."

She looked disappointed but replied "Yes Mike, only when you say"

I was using her nipples to lift her up and down at the speed I wanted, I could see the pain on her face but I didn't care, I was lost to the power now and to the rising orgasm, "That's it slag, faster." I said yanking at her nipples even harder, she had her hands on mine now and I half expected her to pull me off but she didn't. As the orgasm rose I pinched harder and with a smile on my face said "Yes it coming bitch, oh yes oh yes" and with a final flurry of vicious tugs I shot my jism into her waiting pussy.

At that moment her pussy tightened "Oh Mike can I come Mike I wanna come."

"No!" I said, thrusting even harder, forcing her to hold off her orgasm, making her fight me.

"Please Mike, please let me come please" she begged.

With a final hard thrust into her aching pussy I threw her off, "No!" I said, "Now go and run my shower"

She had curled up in a ball with her hands between her legs, squeezing her legs together so tightly that her hands went white, slowly she uncurled herself and went to the bathroom and started running the shower, I got out of bed and followed her, checking the water I stepped in and said, "Take that off and get in here and soap me."

She stripped of and got into the shower, taking the gel she washed me all over from my head to my feet, I didn't even look at her just stared straight ahead, once she had finished I said "Ok, now go and make the bed and then I will have a coffee in the conservatory, and put the outfit back on, I like my slaves to look the part"

As she made the bed I got dressed and then went downstairs and waited for her to bring the coffee. Once again dressed in her uniform she brought the coffee to me and even put some biscuit's on a plate, at that moment the doorbell rang, Julie had a look of panic on her face, I took the remote and switched the TV on flicking the security channel. I had camera's set up on all entrances to the house so when I put the channel on the TV I could see who was at the door, it was my brother Mark. "Go and let him in." I said "And Julie, remember, your function is to tease and please at all time's and keep smiling."

She brushed herself down and put a big smile on her face, as she walked to the door she put on her hooker walk, I watched on the TV as she opened the door, Mark's eye's nearly popped out of his head. He had a huge grin on his face as he entered the conservatory. "Didn't know you had staff Mike." he said.

"Julie isn't staff." I said

He smile "No!" he said "What is she then?"

Julie had gone to get another cup of coffee "Why don't you ask her?" I said as she returned.

"Mike say's your not staff Julie" Mark said "So what are you?"

Julie looked at me a little bemused "Tell him what you are Julie," I said, "tell him exactly what you are."

She moved next to me and I heard as she took in a deep breath, I could feel her shaking next to me but with a big smile on her face she said "I am whatever Mike wants me to be, with whoever he wants, so if there is anything I can do for you just ask."

"Well I could do with a blow job" Mark said laughing

I tapped Julie on the bum and she moved over towards him "Your joking!" he said shocked.

Julie got on her knee's between his legs and started to undo his zip "No, no!" he said suddenly, "Maybe later, thanks."

I knew Mark wasn't shy about sex in front of other's so I put it down to the shock "Anything?" he asked

"Anything." I replied

"How come?" Mark asked.

"Because she's a slag," I said, "And because I can." "Well she don't seem to mind do you Julie?" he said. Julie looked at me and said, "I am honoured that Mike has picked me to please him and his friends." "Ok Julie," I said "You can go now, I will be round later." She went upstairs and changed and then went home. Mark and I had thing's to organise so I spent the next couple of hour's with him and then went round Julies, as I went round the back the sound of the gate made her jump so when I walked in she appeared from her living room wearing a housecoat, as soon as she realised it was me she started to take it off, "I'm sorry Mike" she said "All I heard was noise I thought it might be Dennis" "Don't worry about it," I said "Maybe I should set you up a security camera, don't want you getting caught out do we, well not by anyone you know at any rate, come on were going out" and with that I took her by the hand and closing the door behind us led her to my car. She tried to protest as she only had the housecoat on but I ignored her. It was just as well we lived in a secluded cul-de-sac because anyone seeing us would have thought we were lover's, I had a grin on my face and Julie must have been over the moon that I was still holding her hand. I drove to a club on the far side of town and parked the car, as we got out the happy look on Julie's face vanished, the club was a strip club and porn cinema. At this time of the day they usually only showed porn movies. I had been here before but only usually for the free drink's I could get from my cousin who ran the place. I walked in and the huge screen was showing a woman doing something unmentionable with a cucumber.

"Why are we here?" Julie asked a little nervously "Hi Jake!" I said "Give me a double vodka and a pint will you?" "Hi Mike." Jake replied, reaching for a glass "What you doing here." his eye's were on Julie. I passed the Vodka to Julie "Brought the guy's a present." I said, and then to Julie I added "When I say naked, I mean naked, without exception." Julie looked around the bar terrified, six pair's of eye's were looking at her, these were what Jake called the mackintosh brigade, they came in about noon every day and sat at the bar watching the movies with there hands firmly stuck in there pockets. "No, please." she said, "You cant do this, not here, not them, please." Looking at my face she knew that I wouldn't change my mind, Julie downed her drink while her eye's sent a pleading look my way. "Here you are guy's," I said to the lecher's, "She wants a really good seeing to don't you Julie." I pushed her in the back, edging her towards the drooling group. With a last look in my direction she said, "Yes, anything you want" and then looking at them she repeated "Anything you want." That was all they needed, they ripped her housecoat off in a second revealing her naked body, one pushed her back so she sat on a stool and two held her arms to the four foot high wall that separated the seating area from the bar, her face showed how terrified she was but she said nothing, in a second the first guy had his erection buried up to his balls in her pussy while the two who were holding her clawed and bit at her nipples, the other three had there erections in there hands. It took less than a minute for the first one to shoot his juices into her, as he pulled away one of the tit grabbers took his place only he turned her round so that she was kneeling on the stool with her head over the barrier, the other titty grabber went round to the seated area and rammed his erection into Julie's mouth as the other pushed into her pussy, two of the remaining three went for her tit's while the last stood behind the guy who was shagging her, waiting for his turn. "Where did she come from?" Jake asked "Oh just a friend." I said, "She needed a favour so she came to me." "Well she's certainly getting her monies worth." he said. Julie was on top of a guy on the floor now with another up her arse and another ramming into her mouth, these guy's were wild and there was no let up and no remorse for the obvious pain they were causing her. Fifteen minutes later and all six guy's were laying on the floor half naked and totally satiated. "Got a bucket?" I asked, turning to Jake Julie's face was covered in cum as was all her other orifices but I knew by the look on her face she was about to throw up. I threw the bucket that Jake gave me on the floor in front of her, she looked at me as though she wished I was dead and then threw up, like it was the sight of me that made her sick. Now that they had all fucked her the six seemed a little sheepish, guilty even as they dressed and slowly walked out, the last one stopped and put a twenty pound note into Julie's hand. Julie looked at the money and threw it in my direction before she threw up again. "Give us another vodka Jake." I said. I handed it to Julie and said, "Come on I don't have all day, get dressed." She staggered to her feet I could see that her body was covered in scratches and bruises, she put on what was left of the housecoat, all the buttons had gone so she had to hold it together. "Why did you do that?" she asked, tears running down her cheeks despite her effort's to hold them back, "You said it didn't matter that I was dressed, you were so nice about it, they hurt me" "Just a reminder," I said "You do exactly what I say, and if you question me again I will bring you down here on a Friday night, not midday midweek." As I dropped her outside her house I said, "8am tomorrow, don't forget."

Mikro
Mikro
668 Followers