Just A Quickie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers

She looked at me with a mixture of loathing, fear and hatred "Don't worry I'll be there, Sir" she said with emphasis on the last word.

I smile at the sarcasm which made her flush with anger, as she got out of the car she slammed the door as hard as possible and stomped to her house.

I must have felt a bit guilty I suppose, mainly at the damage they had done but I had to admit that seeing her in that situation really turned me on. She was no longer the rich bitch that she wanted everyone to think she was, now she was just a whore who could be shagged by anyone, I didn't foresee any future problems with her obeying order's to the letter, still I went into town and got her a new housecoat and her new security system, I laughed as I thought that now she owed me even more money.

The following morning she arrived at 8am, again she was dressed in the maid's outfit, she brought me breakfast in bed and there was no trace of anger or sarcasm, "I will be round later to fit your security camera in, until then you can wear this." I said as I threw her the house coat "How are you healing up, ok I hope I have work for you to do at the weekend."

She still looked a little angry "Some of the scratches are quite bad but they will heal up ok." she said, "What's happening at the weekend then?"

"I'm having a party, it's the monthly website get together and your doing maid duty." I said with a smile, "Don't worry for the main part you will be answering the door and serving drink's but it's at the London flat so you will be away for the weekend, the kids are at there grandparent's aren't they?"

"Yes," she said, "How did you know?"

"Dennis mentioned it before he left." I replied, "You can go now I will be round in an hour or so." Despite the fact that I felt like fucking her I let her go, I needed her in good condition for the weekend, but it was difficult as I really felt hostile towards her and wanted to cause her a little pain myself, still, plenty of time for that.

I went round about an hour later and she had the housecoat on, I had got her one that you step into and then zip up, I figured that it would be quicker than trying to do button's up in a panic, she had the zip pulled up just enough to hide her pert little tit's, but enough to look decent, "Take it off." I ordered, I didn't want her looking decent, I couldn't shake the feeling of lustful anger I felt towards her, I needed to use her, I needed to cause her some pain. Instead I set about rigging her camera up, I put it at the side of the house and drilled a hole through the wall, attaching the cable to her kitchen TV, now she would have a few second's notice of anyone approaching, I also fitted an audible alarm, nothing big just a buzzer that sounded when someone passed the PAR. Now she couldn't be surprised and had no excuse to be dressed when I walked in.

All the time I had been fitting the unit she had been naked and going about her housework, I had to admit that the sight of her naked didn't do as much for me as when she was partially dressed, especially if she was in the maid's outfit, but seeing her naked just made her more vulnerable and that really did turn me on, her total vulnerability.

I watched her as she walked into the living room, her tight arse swaying, how did women do that, even naked there arse always look good, always swayed. I stripped off in the kitchen and waited for her to return, I had my belt in my hand and as she walked in she saw me, naked and erect, this didn't worry her, but the look on my face along with the heavy breathing and the belt did, she turned to run but she had nowhere to go, I followed her into the living room and grabbed her by the hair, I threw her over the back of a chair and said, "Don't move."

Once she settled I stepped back and swung the belt as hard as I could, she screamed out loud only managing to stifle it at the end but by now it was to late as the belt swung again, the blood was rushing through my vein's now and my breathing was gasping and erratic, she was screaming and crying out but I couldn't hear anything, but she stayed over the chair, squirming but not running. After a dozen stroke's I dropped the belt and rammed my throbbing erection into her arse as hard as I could, again she screamed, one hand on her back and the other pulling at her hair I fucked her like a savage dog. "You don't come bitch." I said "You come and it's back to the club."

She was moaning loudly now and I knew it wasn't just in pain but I didn't care, "oh let me come please let me come, I need it please" she begged.

This just drove me harder, I was laughing loudly now "You want the club then do you?" I said, "Loved it did you, I knew you would, all those filthy bastard's fucking you, you slag." and then I shot my load into her arse, thrusting even harder I could feel her tighten up as her orgasm was so close, before I had finished and to stop her coming I pulled it out and turning her round pushed her to her knees and finished in her mouth nearly choking her.

Once I had finished I pushed her away, she curled up on the floor, squirming around in pain and unfulfilled pleasure, "Get up bitch, make me a coffee." I said, gasping for air. I went to the kitchen and got dressed, she followed and started making the coffee, barely able to walk or even stand up, I sat in the garden and waited for her.

"Why do you always hurt me?" she asked, handing me my coffee.

I sat back in the chair, totally dominant, "Who and what are you?" I asked

Quietly she said, "I am yours to do with as you please."

"Then don't ask such stupid question's." I said, "I do it because I enjoy it, I love to see the snob in you begging to come, begging me to fuck you, and if your honest you love it too"

"How can you say that?" she said quietly, "Look at me, I'm black and blue all over cut's and mark's from your belt, I ache and I'm in pain."

"And yet you wanted to come and still do don't you?" I asked

She went red partly with embarrassment and partly with anger at herself "Yes" she said slowly.

"Right, so don't ask again, just tell yourself how much you love being fucked." I said, "Now you can have the rest of the day off, don't wake tomorrow have a lie in and I will come round about midday."

I left and went home, I turned my Laptop on and connected the receiver, the same one I had when Julie went prostituting herself, a clear picture on her Kitchen came into view, I had put a wireless audio camera into her TV, now I could keep an eye on her all the time, she was standing with her back to the sink, face in her hand's, not crying just breathing heavily, after a moment she left the kitchen returning five minute's later in her housecoat, which after a quick look at the TV she removed. Now I knew she was mine completely and totally, if she wasn't she would have left the coat on and removed it when she heard me coming through the gate.

The weekend party was a meeting I held once a month. I ran a chat site, boy meets girl sort of thing, for two pound a month you could chat to as many people as you wanted and even got to pay twenty five pound's to attend the monthly party and meet the person you had been chatting to. We only had 10,000 member's but time's two pound a month it was quite lucrative and growing every day.

I went round Julie's at midday, as expected she was naked and in a much better mood it seemed, "You seem better today." I said

"Well I spent most of yesterday in the bath trying to repair my poor body" she said with a smile.

"Well you certainly seem better for it." I said. "So what's the plan for this party then?" she asked

"Well were travelling by train." I said "Take this and go into town and get the dress and top we saw the other day, the flared one" I handed her fifty pounds.

"That's too much" she said a little suspiciously.

"Yes I know but you better get some more stocking's," I said, "black and white, and any other bit's you need, plaster's bandages and such." I laughed at the look on her face

"Your horrid you are." she smiled, "Anything else I should know?"

"Well were going to have some fun on the train but don't worry just a lot of teasing." I said, "And then at the flat you can change into maid mode, the party will finish around midnight and that leaves us on our own for the weekend, so you can have some fun as well."

"Oh great!" she said "I take it these are for the journey down then?"

"Yes" I replied, "I'll pick you up about midday in time for the football supporter's train." Again I laughed at the look she gave me.

"Just fun you said, just teasing" she said cautiously

"Well you might get groped a bit but that's all." I laughed "I'll see you tomorrow" and with that I left.

I was so busy organising everything that pickup time soon arrived, I checked her on the computer before I went round. She was dressed in a very short flared skirt and an almost transparent top, both of which we had seen earlier in the week, she looked really good, her hair done and just for a change she had makeup on as well, I got the feeling that she was looking forward to the trip and the party.

As I went in the back door she smiled "How do I look?" she asked, spinning round.

"You look great." I said, and pulling her to me kissed her softly.

She seemed stunned, it was the first time I had given her a proper kiss, "Now I'm worried." she said.

"Well don't worry" I smiled, "really, you look good and deserve to be treated nice now and then, but don't get carried away"

I drove the car to the outskirts of London and then we hopped a train, it was jam packed full of young football supporter's. I stood aside from Julie but kept her in view, she was in a great mood and dressed the way she was knew that the guy's were looking her over, even brushing against her, she smiled at some of them but kept looking back at me. I don't know how many time's she was groped but I knew she loved every minute of it, she even kissed one guy as his hand's went all over her body, the look in there faces when they realised she had no pants on made her laugh several times. By the time we reached London she was quite flushed, even turned on.

We went straight to the flat. As we went in Julie said "This isn't a flat, it's enormous."

"Well I call it the flat." I said "Actually it's officially called a penthouse, but flat is easier to say. It belongs to the business really or at least the business rent's it, call it a tax loss"

With four double bedrooms and a huge living area it was rather large but then I did get it a reduced rate as I was classed as sitting security while the owner was away for the next ten years if he got parole.

We spent the rest of the day letting in the caterers and such and by 6 pm all was set. "Get your outfit on then." I said, "Including the skirt."

She smiled and went to get changed, again she looked really good, neat little titties just poking round the apron and that short skirt showing her stocking's. She had fixed her make up and was in a great mood by the time the first people arrived. Sixty people were due and all had invitations, some came as couple's preferring to meet before arriving but as far as I knew none of them had met before tonight just chatted online. I had invited a few of my friends as well, Mark, Jake and John the slob, Rob, Kevin and Nick, and just to add a bit of spice Joan and Amy.

Joan and Amy were a couple, gay, or actually to be precise Amy was gay and Joan was very bi, but they were a long time couple, I had invited them because they were fun but also because Julie was homophobic, she hated anything gay and had once said that the very idea of a woman touching her like that would make her sick. We would see wouldn't we.

The party was a great success, by the end at least 12 of the people left as couple's and a few other's were going on somewhere else. The drink had flowed and even Julie had been having fun and had not tried too hard to fight off those who wanted to get up her skirt, by the time the last visitor had left she was quite turned on and quite drunk. I took her in my arms and said, "You can lose the skirt now." I said.

She looked over my shoulder at the remaining people, "There all staying I take it?" she said

"Yes we always carry the party on when the paying guest's have left." I said

She gave me smile and dropped the skirt where she stood, ending over to pick it and hand it to me. Without a word she picked up her drinks tray and walked over to the other's, "Drink anybody?" she asked, with s smile.

"He he!" Rob said, "Now that's what I call a waitress."

Joan laughed and said, "Now that's what I call a nice arse." and slapped it softly.

Julie jumped and glared at her. I had told the girls about Julie being homophobic and told them to be patient so when Julie gave her a filthy look Joan wasn't surprised, Amy laughed.

We drank and chatted for a while and then John, forever the lecher said "When do we get the movie then."

I laughed, "Ok if your that eager." I said and pulled the 48" TV to where we could all see it clearly without it being in the way.

I gave John the video tape as Julie returned with another round of drink's. I stood up as the tape started and standing behind her put my arms round her, "I think you will like this." I whispered.

The video was of Julie on her little outing to the motorway, she almost dropped her tray, I grabbed it and passed the drink's round while they all looked at the film and then at Julie.

"Fuck me Mike," Mark said, "She's a goldmine."

"She don't mind them in groups either." Jake said, and went on to tell of her visit to the club.

I smiled and looked at Julie, "Well Julie loves to please." I said "Don't you?"

She had got over her shock now but wasn't happy about me showing the video, especially as she didn't even know I had it, she looked dagger's at me, "Anything to please Mike's friends, anything at all." she said.

"Well you can start by kissing this." Kevin said and dropped his trousers, showing a huge erection.

This wasn't the first time this group had a sex session together after one of these parties, on one occasion two girls had got so drunk they had to stay the night, all they knew in the morning was that they were a little sore, not that they had been fucked by six guy's.

Julie cupped my face in her hands and said quietly "You fucking bastard." and then walking over to Kevin dropped to her knee's and took him deep into her mouth.

That was the call for everyone to strip off, even Joan and Amy, who knew there roll in the ensuing orgy, "Just one thing though guy's," I said, "She's not allowed to come unless I give her permission so don't ram it in too hard will you?"

"Now that's a challenge." Rob said, as he positioned himself behind Julie, "How doe's she take it then Mike." he added

Before I could reply Julie said "Anyway you want it." and smiled at me.

I think she must have taken note of what I said, 'it's going to happen so you might as well enjoy it.'

She closed her eye's as Rob slipped into her wet pussy then she slid Kevin back into her mouth, lifting her bum up slightly for deeper penetration she started working them both, by now the other's were eager to join in, even Joan.

It was obvious that Julie was enjoying herself, she started to moan as Rob thrust deeper and harder, suddenly she jerked her head back as Kevin spunked into her mouth, a dribble of his juice running down her chin. Rob pulled her round to face the open room where John was waiting for her, his erection being eagerly received into her mouth. With a final moan of pleasure Rob shot his jism into Julie's throbbing cunt, as he pulled out Jake took his turn filling her arse with his erection, Joan slid underneath Jake and started to flick her tongue over Julie's clit, Julie was oblivious to who it was, just that it was happening.

Amy was on the floor between Joan's legs, licking her clit. The sight of a lesbian licking her girlfriend while her girlfriend licked a homophobic who was getting a butt fucked spit roast was quite funny to me as I move round the room camera in hand, but not as funny as what was going to happen.

John shot his load into Joan's mouth almost unable to stand up he fell out before he was finished, the remainder spat onto her face and run down her cheek, Julie didn't care by now, she was moaning loudly and as Jake filled her arse with spunk she moaned as he pulled out, but Joan's tongue had done it's work, she moved out and Amy took her place. I moved in front of Julie now and she eagerly took me into her mouth.

I could see her straining to hold off her orgasm, tears of pain held back by the pleasure she was getting from Amy's tongue, I sat on the floor in front of her, keeping my erection in her mouth, she was taking me deeper and deeper now, moaning all the time, moving her head from side to side trying to move her swollen clit from the expert tongue that teased it. All the guy's sat down and watched what was happening, I had told them all about Julie's hatred of women to women sex.

Suddenly Julie looked up at me, into the camera, "Let me come please let me come," she pleaded, "I've been good and I will be even better I promise, just let me come, please Mike please."

I smile at her and very calmly said, "How much better can you be though Julie, what can you give me that I want?"

I could see the pain she was in holding it off, with each flick of Amy's tongue she would let out a cry, "Anything you want, I'll fuck everyone on the train, take me to the club I don't care just please let me come, please, please."

"When you make me come, then you ask me again" I said

She took me back into her mouth and done everything she knew to make me come, I held it off for as long as I could but eventually I had to let it go, as I shot into her mouth I felt her head jump back but I held it in place, I could feel her chocking as my juice slid down her throat "Don't you come yet, you haven't asked, arrghh yes that's it swallow it all." I said, as the last dregs slid down her throat.

As I pulled from her mouth I held her head down, "Now Mike please, now please ohh jeez it hurts please Mike let me."

"Go on you bastard let her come" Mark said laughing, the others all joined in with the laughter.

I lifted her head and said, "Ok then you can come." and then held her head down.

At that moment Joan pushed the strap on she had prepared slowly into Julie's eager pussy, "Oh yes oh yes harder please harder" Julie cried.

Joan didn't need telling twice and rammed into her hard, keeping up the motion. Julie started bucking and pushing back onto Joan and down onto Amy. "Oh yes now now now yeeeeeeesss, arrrrrrgghh." she cried and burst out crying.

At that point John lifted her head so she could see the TV screen. There she was having an orgasm that she seemed unable to stop, an orgasm given by two women. "No!" she cried, "No no no you bastard, not them no." As she cried out Joan and Amy stopped all motion. Julie screamed "No don't stop please don't stop not now, I don't care just make me come please make me come, Mike tell them please."

"But then you will have to make them come Julie." I said calmly.

"I will," she said desperately "Promise I will please please Joan please"

At the mention of her name Joan laughed aloud "Anything you want babe," and her and Amy went to work on Julie, not even stopping when she came for the second or third time ach rolling into the other.

Julie was delirious now and up for anything, her eye's were wide and she looked like she was drugged up, she went toe to tail with Nick while Kevin rammed into he arse, Amy, who was the only one who had not had an orgasm sat on the settee, and slowly pulled Julie down to her swollen clit. Julie was reluctant at first but slowly Amy showed her what to do and how to do it, after a few minute's Amy lay back and enjoyed herself.

Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers