Just a School Project Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that make your cock feel good?"

"Yeahh............"

It wasn't long before he could feel the old familiar feeling of impending orgasm. He was so desperate to cum that he began to pick up the pace and began to thrust harder. He was so close!

"Slow." Her voice penetrated him like a knife

He tried to maintain his composure as he didn't want to complain or seem weak. He did as he was told and slowed his thrusts.

"Good........Nice and slow" she encouraged as the sound of his cock slipping in and out of her slick hand filled the shower.

He was doing a decent job of trying to control himself, but once she starting teasing him things became very difficult.

"Do you miss sliding your cock in my pussy?"

"How good would your cock feel with my wet lips around it? She knew exactly what she was doing to him and she was enjoying it.

He began to grit his teeth as he fought the impending orgasm. Gauging his reactions, she would loosen or tighten her grip around his cock, so that she could keep him right on the edge.

"I REALLY love teasing you like this." She whispered in his ear

"Seeing you squirm like this is making my pussy so wet, the juices are running down my leg."

"You like it too don't you?"

"Don't you?" she asked panting with excitement

"I like it a little, buuuuu......But this is so hard!" he replied panting himself

"Ohhhhhhh, but......That's what makes it soooooo hot!" her breathing getting heavier

"Your suffering is all for me! Your sacrifices to me are what make this so hot!" she whispered to him as he continued to thrust his member into her hand.

"Do you like doing things for me?"

"I.......I.......do................" he replied trying to maintain his composure.

"Gooooood..................Because I plan on keeping things like this for a while!"

"Keep on fucking my hand........I don't think it's clean yet."

"He's cl.......He's clean!"

"Sto.......Sto......Stop. Please"

"Shhhhh.......Shhhhhh......"

"Doesn't it feel good to let somebody else be in control?"

She methodically kept him on the edge for almost an hour. Stopping when she thought he had enough and then starting again. He was on the brink of madness!

"Pleeeeeeaaaaa..............." he pleaded

"Doesn't it feel good to just let go and give up control for a while? Huh?"

"It.....It.....It does feel good, but I.......I.........can't take anymore....."Stammering as he tried to hold back his cum

"Suuuuuuure you can.............You can take a little more for me."

"I know it's hard, but that's what sacrifices are all about."

"I'm going to cum.....I.......I......I'm going to explode."

He announced as he looked up at the ceiling, still trying to hold back his cum.

She grabbed his face with her hand.

"Look at me!" as she made him stare into her eyes

"It's going to be okay...........Just a little bit more!"

"Just a little bit more!" as she made him continue to fuck her hand.

He began to grunt loudly and she could tell from his body and facial expressions that he had reached the point of no return. At this point she let go of his cock and held him firmly against the shower wall, pinning his hands behind him. His groans became louder as thick streams of cum began to ooze from his cock.

He began to forcefully thrust his hips, and still rigid dick forward, searching for that last bit of friction to give him the relief that he so desperately needed. His groans turned into cries of desperation as the friction he searched for wasn't there.

"Whaaaa......Whaaaaa......Whaaaaat the fuuuu........" he tried to question as he continued to thrust forward

"Shhhhhhhhhh.........Shhhhhhhh...........Just let it flow out."

"Just let it flow." She instructed

"It's going to be okay........Just let it happen."

"Just a little something I read about on the Internet." She whispered in his ear.

Slowly, his thrusts slowed and his grunts and pleading subsided as his now ruined orgasm was coming to an end.

Physically and mentally spent, his frustrations got the best of him and he broke down and began to whimper. She quickly embraced him and comforted him.

"It's okay to cry." She encouraged

"I know this is hard for you and you are frustrated, but it is necessary." He didn't reply, but they continued to embrace for several minutes. Slowly, he regained his composure and his cries subsided.

She took him by the hand and sat him down on the toilet seat. A thick stream of cum was still hanging from the head of his dick, which she quickly wiped off with a nearby towel.

She kneeled down in front of him and began to reinstall the chastity device. As she was installing it, they locked eyes and she told him that she loved him.

Journal Day 30: Today was probably the hardest day that I have had since I have been locked in this chastity. Sara teased me to the point of tears! My frustrations turned to tears and I broke down and cried in front of her, which I have never done before! To tell you the truth, it kind of felt good to let go and cry.

I felt liberated in a sense. The whole thing was surreal. This whole situation is surreal, but I find myself becoming strangely addicted to it as well. It's as if all of the anger and frustration that I have towards her seem to melt away with just her embrace.

Journal Day 40: I find myself doing things that I normally wouldn't have done before to try and get on Sara's good side, so that she will let me cum! I have surprised her with cleaning the apartment, laundry, etc.... To no avail.

She is very firm and won't budge from this stupid school project. She says that she really appreciates the things that I have done for her, and if I keep it up she will make sure my orgasm is so intense "It will make your toes curl" she says. That's when I finally GET to cum!

"Let's go sweety" he heard Sara call from the kitchen

He couldn't bring himself to get up from the edge of the bed, because he knew what he was in store for. Kim was in the kitchen with Sara, and it could only mean one thing!

He didn't respond to her calls, and hoped that she would think he was sleeping and leave him be, but after a few minutes he heard the sound of footsteps coming toward him.

"Fuck!" he thought to himself

"Didn't you hear me calling you?" Sara asked, obviously annoyed

"Awwwwww......I think somebody might be a little scared huh?" Kim interjected

He couldn't bring himself to look up at them and just kept his head lowered towards the ground.

"It's okay Rob, we will be gentle." Kim giggled

"Don't be such a baby." Sara reprimanded as she pushed him down, so that he was now lying on his back on the bed.

She quickly removed his pants and he tensed slightly as he heard the thud of the keys in his pants hit the ground as she dropped his pants on the floor.

"Shall I remove the chastity?" Sara questioned

"Yeah, let's get that off so we can see the action!" Kim replied

The two girls giggled as Rob's cock began to slowly bob to attention

"I love watching it grow all by itself like this!"

"Kim is going to show me how to milk you today, so that way next time I can do it by myself."

"That's right Rob. This will be the last time you are going to have two girls that are playing with you." Hahah the girls giggled

Sara positioned herself in between Rob's legs as Kim placed the pillow under Rob's back to achieve the proper position.

"Okay, all set." Kim announced

"Remember what I told you. It is a small gland just inside of the rectum. You will know when you have located it."

After several minutes, he felt the dreaded feeling of Sara's finger beginning to penetrate him. He squeezed tight trying to keep her out, but it was useless and soon Sara's finger was inside him.

"Ohhhhh........You feel that?" Sara questioned as she saw his body tense in response to her finger

"You feel my finger in your ass?" Her breathing quickening as she watched his reaction

"I can feel your ass squeezing on my finger!"

"Look at me.......Thaaaaaat's right....." Sarah instructed as Rob did as he was told.

"I want to see your face as I milk you."

"Okay Sara, have you found the prostate?"

"Yes, I think so."

"Okay, good. Now with the pad of your finger gently massage it."

"Uhhhhh......Ohhhhhhhh...." Groaned Rob as he bit down on his lip while Sara massaged his prostate

"There you go!' Encouraged Kim as she witnessed rob's reaction

"You go it."

"Can you feel that cum working its way up from those full balls of yours?" Sara questioned

"I'm going to get a nice, big load out of you, so that I can lock you back into your device!" Loud grunts and groans filled the room as Sara honed her skills working on his prostate. His cock lay flaccid on him.

"What's wrong, you're not turned on anymore?" Sara giggled

Sara could see Rob's hands tugging at the bed sheets as the first dribble of cum began to appear. Kim positioned herself so that she could keep her hand on his chest holding him down as he began to squirm about.

"Theeeeeere we go........ That's it baby!"

"Open up for us so we can get ALL that cum out of you!"

The feelings must have been intense for Rob as he squirmed about quite a bit as Sara extracted more-and-more cum from deep inside him.

The deep growls coming from Rob's mouth filled the room as Sara continued to work the cum out.

" You are a quick learner Sara." Kim praised

"hahaha.....thanks! I do enjoy my work!" she giggled

Finally, after what seemed an eternity, he could feel Sara's finger sliding out of his ass and his asshole contracting as it recovered from the intrusion. Sara moved from her position and gave him a big, wet kiss on his lips.

"You continue to make me proud!" was all she said Her words seemed to carry a ton of weight with him, because those six words instantly gave him a warm feeling in his stomach and made him feel better.

"Bye Rob" he heard Kim say to him as she left the room.

"I will walk you out." He heard Kim say

He listened to their footsteps getting fainter as the two girls continued to converse as they walked For the first time since the whole scenario started, he finally lifted his head and looked down at his poor cock.

He could see thick streams of cum covering his abdomen, thighs, and balls. His cock as flaccid as could be which didn't really add up to what he was feeling. He still felt unsatisfied, but there was a lot of cum.

Within a few minutes, he could hear Sara's footsteps approaching. She came into the room holding a towel. She smiled and began to clean the cum from his body.

"How are you feeling?" she questioned

"Little strange."

"Strange?"

"Well, I still feel unsatisfied like I haven't cum, but there is obviously plenty of cum."

"That's normal babe. Actually, I'm surprised you didn't say anything the first time."

"You see, the milkings will extract all that built up cum out of you, but it doesn't give you that strong cumming sensation that you get from a normal ejaculation."

"It just kind of takes the edge off a little, so you won't be as sensitive."

"Remember the whole not "cumming" project that we are doing." She said sarcastically

"Yeah, how could I forget it!" he replied back with sarcasm

"Hey. Don't get like that. This is all part of the project. Besides, only twenty days to go!"

"Twenty days?"

"Yeah, then the project will be over."

"You know what that means right?"

"What?"

"It means that I am going to give you the orgasm of your life!"

"You are finally going to get to cum and boy am I going to make you cum! Some excitement began to fill Rob's body as he listened to Sara

"I can't wait!"

"Sure you can." Sara giggled as she held up the chastity device Rob's smiles quickly turned to frowns upon seeing it

"I know, I know." Sara sympathized as she began to re-install the device

"Just think how intense it is going to be! All this time without cumming! I promise it's going to be the best orgasm of your life!"

Journal: Day 41 Well, today was intense! Sara milked me herself, which was a much more intense experience than the first time. I felt so vulnerable as I looked up at her and felt her finger inside of me milking the cum out. It felt so much more intimate than the first time when Kim did it, and I felt a deeper connection to her than I have ever felt!

I have realized many things since this project has started, and the one thing that I have realized is how much I love my Sara. My devotion to her is growing stronger every day. I have never given up so much for another person in my life before, and although it is a struggle on my part in many ways, it is truly an amazing experience to give so much to another person!

To be continued...