Just a Simple Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled three cold Bud Lights from the refrigerator and opened them. In the main area of the room, they'd left the lights off. The lights over the little bar behind me didn't light up the room very well. But music was playing and Tommy was sitting on the sofa while Mike stood at the stereo control panel. I put Mike's beer on the little coffee table, handed Tommy his beer and sat down beside him. I took a drink of cold beer, put the bottle on the table and snuggled up close to him. He put his free arm around me and his hand came down and pressed against my breast. I murmured softly and snuggled even closer. It took him only a moment to unbutton my blouse and begin playing with and tugging on my nipple.

Mike came over and picked up his beer from the coffee table. Tipping it up, he took a long swallow, then came over and sat down beside me. Tommy leaned down and kissed the top of my head, then said to Mike, "Think we should ravage the beautiful princess now?"

Mike grinned at me, then said, "Naw, let's finish our beer first ...be a shame to let good beer get warm and flat!"

"Bastard! Damned beer is worth more than the beautiful princess?!" I shouted in mock anger and slapped his thigh.

Even as they laughed, Mike turned toward me, bent down and kissed my cheek. At the same time, his hand moved up my thigh and under my skirt. I glanced up at Tommy questioningly. He was my date, not Mike. He smiled at me and tugged my nipple and nodded. I opened my legs to give Mike access and leaned my head down against Tommy's chest. As Tommy tugged on my nipple and Mike's fingers caressed my cunt, I indeed felt like a beautiful princess.

After only a few moments of snuggling and caressing, we stood up and undressed. With his long cock fully erect and bobbing up and down, Tommy positioned me on my back on the sofa. In seconds, he was between my legs kissing and licking my highly aroused cunt. Mike stood at the sofa smiling down at me. We stared at each other for a moment then I held out my arms to him and smiled. He grinned and dropped to his knees beside me. His kisses covered my face and lips and made me feel so loved and desirable. As usual, he was tugging at my nipple as we kissed passionately even while Tommy was licking and sucking my cunt. My body tingled with various and intense sensations.

A few minutes later, Tommy pulled my hips closer to the edge of the sofa. I had one foot on the floor and the other up on the cushions. Kissing Mike, I couldn't see what Tommy was doing, but I soon felt his hard cock probing at my cunt. I grinned and hugged Mike's face to mine, kissing him passionately. And with a soft groan, Tommy plunged his long cock deeply into my body. The force of his thrust moved my whole body on the sofa. I opened my eyes and Mike was grinning down at me. He was on his knees beside the sofa. I looked up at him and smiled, then rolled my head to the side facing his hard cock and opened my mouth. With a slow movement of his hips, he pushed his hard cock deeply into my open, eager mouth. As my lips closed around the hard shaft, he caressed my breast and tugged at the nipple. Ahh, the beautiful princess felt very loved and very beautiful indeed!

Tommy was fucking my cunt slowly and forcefully while Mike fucked my mouth. When Tommy saw Mike playing with one of my nipples, he began to play with the other one. I had one hand caressing Mike's firm, round ass and the other against Tommy's chest and belly. The flood of various and delightful sensations was overwhelming my brain. Like many times before, I slowly eased into sensory overload – a feeling not unlike a floating or dreamlike sensation. I loved the feeling, but it also was like being disconnected from the reality of the situation. I liked to think of it sometimes as having a cold beer, a slice of chocolate cake, a dish of ice cream, a sip of fine wine and a glass of champagne all at once. All of the flavors were there, but just not distinct and normal. I was in seventh heaven!

From my dreamlike state, I heard Tommy moan softly interspersed with loud grunts. His thrusts into my cunt changed from steady and rhythmic, to forceful thrust, then hold for a moment, then do it all again. The thrusts of Mike's cock into my mouth had slowed some, too. Tommy was pulling quite hard on one nipple, while Mike seemed to be just playfully tugging on the other. Sensory overload!

With a last powerful thrust, Tommy sank his long cock deeply into my cunt and with a load moan, I felt his orgasm in three distinct pulses. As the strength and power drained from him, he murmured softly, leaned down and kissed my breast. Mike withdrew his cock from my mouth and leaned down and kissed my lips. In my dreamlike state, I felt them move around. I was only vaguely aware of the re-positioning until I felt Mike's erection sink deeply into my cunt. As he began to fuck my cunt, Tommy sat on the floor beside me caressing my breasts and played with my nipples. With the other arm around my head, he softly caressed my cheek. More sensory overload!

While Mike fucked me, I had two delicious orgasms – one smaller, the other a big, crashing orgasm! Even as I was in the throes of orgasm, Mike grunted and groaned and had his own orgasm. Tommy was grinning when I began to come down from the high and glanced at him. I smiled, pressed his hand against my breast and looked up at Mike. He was above me grinning down at me, breathing hard.

"Oh, god," I said softly. "You guys are ...hmm, fantastic, wonderful!"

Mike slipped onto the sofa and lay beside me. Kissing my shoulder and back, he said, "I agree ...except it's you that's fantastic and wonderful."

I turned my head and kissed him on the lips. "Thanks ...it was great." Rolling my head toward Tommy, I smiled. "And thanks for a nice date!"

Tommy laughed and kissed me. Then standing up and looking down at me, he said, "Who the hell said the date's over?" He and Mike laughed together. "We've only just begun to ravage the beautiful Princess Kelli!"

After we sat around talking, cuddling, snuggling and talking, they fucked me all over again! Double-teamed and trading off fucking my mouth and my cunt until I once again had a wonderful orgasm! And when we finally came down from the orgasmic high, we all agreed to do it again real soon. It was that date which began an almost normal situation whereas a date with one meant a date with both. It was a wonderful, tingling feeling to have one ask me out because I'd usually go through several days of delightful anticipation of another great evening of sex with two really great guys.

(The End ...of the story, not of the relationship!)

12