Just a Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanda was sitting next to me on the sofa, and I put my arm around her and pulled her to me. We watched Ariel massage Laura for several minutes... well, I watched. Wanda was nuzzling my neck as her hand explored my groin. I turned and pressed my mouth to hers, and our kiss turned deeper, our tongues twining. Then Wanda broke the kiss and went back to kissing my neck and jaw as I watched Ariel work the massage oils into the skin of Laura's back until my wife was glowing in the soft firelight.

Laura was moaning gently by the time Ariel worked down to my wife's luscious ass. At that point, Wanda whispered "Why don't we go into the bedroom, and you can massage my ass that way." How could I say no?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The back left bedroom, as one faces the building from the lake, is the main bedroom. It has a queen-sized bed and a little more room than the other bedroom, which is the back-right bedroom, whose side window looked out at the vehicles that were parked, then towards the woods and trail to the waterfall.

Wanda and I were in the back left bedroom, which had its side window facing south... and moonlight was streaming in, casting everything in a pale, colorless light.

I took Wanda into my arms and bent my head down to give her a kiss. At first it was warm and light, but then it deepened as Wanda got into it, and soon out tongues were twining hotly. As we kissed, I began feeling her high-riding breasts through the cloth of her sweater as her hands slid up around my neck and drew me closer into her.

We broke the kiss, but that was only because I was removing her sweater. Her breasts popped into view, encased in her bra. I took care of that impediment, deftly removing her bra and freeing her breasts from its confines. Her nipples were long and dark brown, and they were very erect and inviting attention.

"Mmmmfff..." Wanda moaned as I bent down, cupped her right breast in my hand, lashed around the areola with my nipple, then sucked her teat into my mouth. She groaned as I gave her other breast similar attention, both of us enjoying the pleasure of me sucking her nipple.

We began making out again as I opened the button of her jeans and unzipped them. They were very tight on her hard bubble-butt ass, and I could not easily get them down, so I let her wiggle them down her thighs to her knees. Then I whirled her around and let her fall to the bed. I removed her shoes and then her jeans, and now this beautiful mature babe was lying on the bed only wearing her flimsy panties.

She sat up and began undoing my pants as I took off my shirt. She fished out my cock, which was throbbing in its confines as we worked together to lower my pants down my legs.

"Ohhhhhh..." I gasped as I felt Wanda's full lips slide over my cockhead. She immediately engulfed half of my hardening cock into her hungry mouth, sliding her lips tightly up and down the shaft.

"Mmmm, you're cock is really hard." she said quietly as my bobbing erection waved right in front of her lovely face. "I don't think I've ever felt a cock that hard... so this is the real reason you're called the 'Iron Crowbar', isn't it?"

I just smiled and slid my hand behind Wanda's neck, gently pulling her head into my groin. Wanda got the hint an began sucking my cock again, fellating me deeply. I groaned as I let my pants fall to the floor, eventually stepping out of them.

I was already on edge, and I felt my nut begin to rise as Wanda gave me head. Sliding my meat out of her mouth, I pushed her down onto her back then knelt on the floor at the foot of the bed. Wanda began sliding her panties up her firm, trim thighs, then I helped pull them down over her shapely calves and over her toned feet. Smelling the heat of her womanhood, I eased my face between those luscious thighs.

"Ohhhhh!" Wanda cried out as I licked my tongue up the length of her sopping wet slit. The petals of her womanly flower seemed to open up as they engorged, and my tongue's second deep probe split her lips even wider. I licked deeper and deeper until my mouth was pressed against her mound and my tongue was as deep as I could get it into her vagina.

"Uhhhh, that's so good!" she gasped as I licked the roof of her cunt. I felt her hand grab my head to push me deeper into her pussy, and I eagerly went with it until I was face-deep and rolling my mouth all over her labes in a tight circle as my tongue invaded her sweet hole...

It seemed like forever, and Wanda came hard in my mouth twice. My cock was aching and I gently stroked it; it was iron hard, taut to the point of pain. I took my mouth off of Wanda's slit and stood up. Wanda moved back onto the bed enough for me to climb on and have leverage with my knees. I looked down at the beautiful woman beneath me, her breasts heaving as she breathed hard in anticipation, her skin glowing an eerie blue in the moonlight.

Wanda pulled her firm, shapely legs up and back, an action which made my manhood throb with desire. I mounted her, working to not seem like some overeager teen boy... though that is how I felt. Wanda grasped my shaft and fit the head of my prick into her labes. I pushed forward and felt my cock sinking into her.

"UNNNH!!" Wanda gasped as I slowly sank down into her. I gasped at the ultimate, delicious feeling of my cock being sheathed in her warm, wet womanhood. Wanda was not especially tight, but I did not bury my full seven and a half inches into her in one thrust. I pulled back, and as I felt her hands clutching my asscheeks to guide me in again, I drove forward. My cock drove through her pussy, spreading her cuntwalls, sliding down on a thick layer of cunt oil, until I was balls-deep inside her, our pelvises grinding together.

"Oh Jesus, that thing is so fucking hard!" gasped Wanda. "God! that feels good!"

"Hell yeah, it does." I said back. I pulled back out about halfway, then drove forward again, burying my cockmeat into her again. I settled my weight down onto her and began to move my hips and ass, pumping in and out of her with a fast, deep rhythm.

I fucked Wanda this way for a minute or two, enjoying the pleasure of mating with this hot, lusting woman whose body belied her age. Wanda's pussy was not tight, but because she had worked out for so many years, she could tighten her muscles to enhance my pleasure as I stroked into her. She worked my cock hard, trying to milk my essence out of me.

After some moments, I eased up. I began to fuck Wanda with more shallow strokes, then some deeper ones, alternating them to give her more pleasure. She had been matching my fast, deep strokes with the movements of her own hips; now she just relaxed and let me pump her. She wrapped her strong legs around me, and I sensed she wanted it deep inside her again, so I sank back in hard and began pumping hard again.

"Oh yeah, that's it!" Wanda gasped as her hands gripped my waist and pulled me down to her. I kissed her deeply, then slid my mouth along her jaw to her neck.

"Fuck me, Don!" Wanda gasped. "Fuck me hard! Yeah, that's it, I can feel your nut rising... I want you to come in my mouth... I want to swallow every drop of your first load..."

I moved up, supporting my weight on my arms and knees, and I began fucking Wanda as hard as I could, driving into her with half my length, my balls wetly slapping her luscious bottom as the loud smacks of our coupling echoed in the small room. This was what Laura liked to call 'fuck to pop', and I imagined that I was a male porn star fucking this beautiful older woman beneath me.

"UHHHH!!" Wanda cried out as her pussy clamped down on my pistoning prick. She was coming, coming around my cock! I drove forward as hard as I could, making her cry out again as her body shivered in orgasmic bliss.

I did not outlast her. Just as her orgasm began to subside, I felt my climax rushing up, and fast. I quickly pulled my cock out of her pussy and moved up her body, straddling her. Grabbing her mane of hair, I thrust my cock past her lips and along her tongue.

"UNNNHH!!" I cried out as the first excruciating jolt hit me and the first spurt of my sperm blasted into Wanda's throat. More hot spurts of thick, ropy jism blasted into her mouth as her hand milked the base of my cock. Intense pleasure swept through my body as the final pulses raced through my loins.

Wanda had greedily swallowed my cum, and was sucking out every drop she could get until I became too sensitive to let her continue. As I got off of her, she rolled to one side, facing the window. I slid down behind her, pressing my chest to her back and feeling her ass press into my abs and groin...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I woke up. It was some time later. Wanda was asleep, her back and ass still pressing into me. I gently got out of bed, then admired the cheeks of her firm ass before covering her with the sheet and blanket.

I went to the bathroom between the bedrooms. My bladder was full to the point of pain, and I took a long time to empty it. Once done, I wiped down my cock and balls, thinking I'd go slip my meat into Wanda's warm cunt again. Having taken a 'gray viagra', my cock was getting ready to go despite the intense climax I'd pumped into Wanda's mouth.

As I went into the hall, I heard a noise from the other bedroom. It was a moan. I did not resist the urge to peek in and I carefully opened the door.

The room was lit with several candles, giving a soft, warm glow to the room. On the bed, my beautiful wife Laura was on her back, her head at the foot of the bed and her legs in the air. On top of her in a soixante neuf was the gorgeous Ariel. Ariel's ass was wiggling over Laura's mouth as Ariel's head was buried face-deep in Laura's pussy.

I went into the room, closing the door. Ariel looked up over her shoulder, and smiled when she saw me coming in, my erection bobbing in front of me. Laura became aware of my presence when I eased onto the bed behind Ariel's magnificent ass, mounting the black-haired beauty from behind.

"Oh God, that's good!" Ariel gasped as I slid my cockhead up and down her swollen labes. I felt my wife's tongue sliding along my cockshaft, then I worked my cock into Ariel's slit. When I found her cunthole, I pushed into it.

"Ohhhh, YES!" Ariel cried out as my cock began sinking into her. She was tight, unbelievably tight. If I had not come with Wanda and that edge taken off, I would not have lasted ten strokes in Ariel's clutching heat.

I began to fuck Ariel, and she was pushing her hips and ass back to meet my thrusts. Her ass smacked my hard groin and abs loudly as we fucked. I grabbed her hips and began driving into her deeper and harder, making her moan and gasp as she pushed back to meet each of my powerful strokes.

The pleasure of Ariel's pussy was fantastic, but then I felt something warm and wet lashing my low-hanging balls: Laura's tongue. My wife was licking and kissing my nutsack as my cock pistoned in and out of Ariel just inches above Laura's face. I felt Laura's tongue move up to the connection of my organ with Ariel's, and I felt her licking my shaft as her tongue flicked up and down Ariel's swollen cuntlips and up to her clit.

"Oh GOD!" Ariel cried out, and I felt her cunt clamp down on my cock as hard as any woman ever had. It felt like her pussy would forcibly eject my meatstick, so I pushed into Ariel as hard as I could... which only made Ariel gasp in pleasure again.

"God DAMN!" Ariel gasped as she began to recover from her intense orgasm. "That was soooo fucking good! Your cock is as hard as Laura said it was. God, I love how hard that cock feels inside me!"

I said nothing, but began to fuck Ariel hard and fast. I felt Laura licking up Ariel's cream from her hard cum. I slid my prick out of Ariel's tight pussy, and I heard Laura moan as she began licking my cockshaft. I guided my prick into Laura's mouth, then pushed it over her tongue and down her throat... just like my wife liked it. Laura moaned, the vibrations of her mouth on my cock electrifying me, as always.

I began alternating, fucking Ariel with hard, very deep thrusts, then pulling out and fucking Laura's face with several thrusts. Both women were moaning, and at one point while I was fucking Ariel, pulling her hips back to meet my brutally hard thrusts, I heard Laura moan in orgasm; Ariel's tongue was expertly working my wife's clit and pussylips, and that, along with the pleasure of watching my cock fuck Ariel's pussy followed by jamming my rod into my wife's mouth, was making my wife reach the crest... multiple times.

I realized I was beginning to tire, so I began fucking Ariel as hard as I could. Laura began urging us on as we rutted hotly above her. I felt my wife tongue my tightening balls and her fingers playing around under my balls and around my asshole, and it was too much.

"UHH!! I'm coming inside you, baby!" I gasped as I leaned over Ariel. Pulling her tightly to me, I began shooting my molten sperm into her, shivering as pulse after pulse raced through me.

"Oh, yeah, that's good baby." Ariel said, encouraging me. As my climax wound down, my cock began to soften. Ariel pulled forward and my cock slipped out. Ariel moved up as Laura got out from under her. My wife leaned over and licked and sucked my cock and balls clean, and then she did something that made my cock jolt a bit: she eased down between Ariel's legs and began eating her pussy!

Ariel moaned as Laura began to eat my cum out of her cream-filled twat. Ariel looked up at me, and I could see the look of ecstasy in her dark eyes. I leaned down and kissed my wife's asscheek, then turned and headed to the door, leaving them in their bliss.

I went back into the main bedroom. Wanda was still asleep in the bed as I'd left her. As I climbed into bed behind her, she moaned sleepily. I leaned over and kissed her mouth as she looked up at me over her shoulder, then we settled together again, her back pressing into my chest, her firm ass pressing into my taut groin again as we fell asleep together...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Wednesday, October 26th. I sat in a chair on the little dock on my property at the edge of Lake Watchacoochie in the pre-dawn gloaming. There were 'streetlights' on poles on a number of the properties, and I enjoyed the sight of them twinkling. Then a light fog began forming over the water. I saw the first light of dawn on the other side of the lake as I looked down its length. The sun would have to work to show itself above the hills on the other side of the lake, but it would eventually win, I knew.

"Good morning, Darling." I heard my wife say as she came up behind me, carrying two large mugs of steaming coffee.

"Good morning." I said. "Lovely sight. And the dawn is beautiful, too."

Laura smiled at the compliment and handed me one of the coffee mugs. As she sat down on my legs, she said "Happy Birthday, my love."

"Thank you. I love you." I said. Laura kissed me, then settled down to watch the dawning of the day with me. I'd tasted Ariel's pussy on my wife's tongue during our kiss, and coupled with the warmth of my wife's magnificent ass sitting on my thighs and groin, I felt the first stirrings in my loins.

"That was great last night." Laura said. "Ariel doesn't fuck men very often, but she enjoyed getting your cock last night. And she and I both went off when I ate your cum out of her pussy. I have to admit that while I love swallowing your cum directly, licking it out of a pussy was very, very good."

"I'm glad you liked it... as much as I enjoyed coming in Ariel." I said. We gave ourselves to the morning, and watched the fish jumping in the lake and the light growing until the sun finally peeked its way over the horizon. Then we went inside.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Ariel and Wanda were stretching for their morning yoga movement, and Laura joined them. Meanwhile, I cooked breakfast. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, a dish of sautéed mushrooms, onions and peppers that could be added to the eggs, and toast were all prepared. As I expected, most of the bacon was mine to consume. I thought of Bowser and Buddy; they, especially Bowser, loved bacon.

As we ate, we talked of non-sexual things, such as Ariel and Wanda's past lives on the 'Miss Physical America' Tour.

"Cindy was one of the hottest women on the Tour." Ariel said. "But she didn't fuck men, so she only won about half of what she could have."

"So the male judges wanted sex out of the contestants?" Laura asked.

"Oh yeah." said Wanda. "I was married during the first part of my career with the Tour, and they were really blatant in coming onto all of us girls. About half of the girls would fuck to gain favor, and it paid off for some of them."

"Did the women judges want sex from the women contestants?" I asked.

"There were only a couple of women judges." said Ariel. "That Tour, like most beauty pageants and tours, is totally male-dominated when it comes to producers and judges and all that stuff. Kind of like modeling... you'd better fuck the producer if you want your pictures to be selected and you to get a contract."

"A lot of women didn't play that game, though." said Wanda. "And occasionally we'd have judges that were clean, and even some that were what we called 'goody two-shoes' about things. Some of the women would wink at the audience and judges while doing the bikini walk... took us a while to figure out that there was this one guy who'd deduct severe points for girls that winked. Before they fired him, he said he deducted the points for the, and I quote 'overt sexuality' the winking women were exhibiting." I could not stifle a laugh at that hypocrisy.

After breakfast, the women insisted on cleaning up, since it was my birthday (that alone makes a birthday once a year worthwhile!). Then we decided to hike up to the waterfall.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh wow, this is awesome!" Ariel said as we walked up the trail. The creek rushed by us to our right, on its way to the Lake. We came upon the large pool, and the waterfall at the far end. It was cascading in the central channel, and would become larger around the semicircle bluff in the Spring, after the melts and the rains made the creek swell up.

The trail ended at the large flat rocks on the side of the deep, circular pool of clear water. We laid out some towels and sat down on them, listening to the rush of the water and the wind rustling the leaves. I had noticed the beginnings of a band of clouds coming from the southwest; it would become cloudy but there was no heavy weather expected.

"I think I'm going to take a dip in the water." said Laura. She stood off and began taking off her clothes.

"That water looks mighty cold." I said.

"Yeah it does." Ariel said.

That did not seem to deter my wife. She was now standing naked in front of us, her magnificent body on full display. I was watching her ass as she sat on the edge of the rock at the side of the pool. She lowered her legs into the water, wearing only Crocs to protect her feet, and then stood up. She waded straight into the pool until she was waist-deep, then bent her knees until she was up to her neck.

"When in Rome..." Ariel said. She stripped naked, put on flip-flop shoes, and followed Laura's path into the water.

"Good GOD!" Ariel all but screamed. "This water is COLD!" She braved it and went further in as Laura dipped her hair into the water, essentially bathing herself.

"Want to go in?" Wanda asked me.

"I am not the one." I said. "I'm feeling cold just looking at that water." By this time, Ariel was already coming back out and going for her towel to dry off. She was shivering. Laura was still walking in the water, but heading back to us. I was watching her keenly.

"You all right, honey?" I asked, worried that Laura might start getting hypothermia.