Just a Taste, Nothing More

Story Info
Names aren't important when there is erotica to be had.
752 words
4.09
7.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was fate that they happened to meet at work. He had spotted her first, unconsciously rubbing her pussy on her chair, trying to cum. He waited for the perfect day, the day she left last. She was surprised when he confronted her in the hallway, as she should be. He was one of the best looking men there, and she...she could be described as a plain girl. But he wanted her, because she could give him what no other girl could. Total submission. He had a knack for that kind of thing.

Roughly, he threw her against the wall, and tore at her shirt.

"Get on your knees slut. Stay there, til I decide you rise."

It almost came as a surprise to him, when she came at him and tried to slap him. He was lucky that he was prepared for such a thing, not all subs were so compliant. And he should know, training them for as long as he had.

He caught her hand and pinned it to her back, bending her over roughly, before pulling up her knee length skirt. He ran his hand over the small, but firm ass, appreciating her taste in underwear. He let his hands stray down the the bottoms, letting his fingers curl under the boy shorts revealing cut. With a cry from Her, he ripped them up into a fierce wedgie, and started spanking her.

At this point in time she was half moaning, half screaming, and trying to get away. He twisted her arm painfully before continuing his almost brutal assault on her ass. He paused, and smiled. There, on her delicious looking underwear, was a dark stain, spreading from her pussy. He let go of her arm, and stood back, waiting for her move.

Hesitating, she stood, defiant, narrow shoulders hunched. They soon dropped pitifully, and she sank to the ground with grace, on her knees.

Smiling, her looked down at her. He knew he had picked the right girl. Her shirt, torn down the front, exposed her chest, pale and slim. One small pink nipple looked up at him, having escaped from it's bra during Her brutal first lesson. He bent down, and took the already hard nub between his forefinger and thumb, twisting painfully. She moaned, but did not cry out. This, he was totally surprised at. It was almost as if she had been born a slave.

He was bolder now, knowing that he could go farther with her on her first training than with any other sub he had trained before.

"You will stand, remove your panties and bra. When you have done with that, you will place them in your purse, and put your clothing back on. Once you have done, you will kneel on the ground, knees apart, hands clasped behind your neck, chest out. You will remember to keep your eyes down, and address me as master. Do you understand?"

With a small nod, she stood, and slowly removed her torn blouse and skirt. She was trembling as she unclasped her bra, and holding her breasts to her, she dropped the bra into her purse. Annoyed, her slapped her hand away, and nodded at her to continue. She was crying now, not even bothering to remover her skirt, while she struggled with her panties. Now, he could see that they were soaked almost all the way through. As she was again, bending down to get on her knees he stopped her.

"Did I not tell you to address me as Master?" he asked her.

She stood trembling, and opened her mouth. He raised a hand cutting her off. Striding over to her, he slapped her tit. Hard. This time, She cried out, not caring as she looked him in the face. Again he slapped her, but getting the picture, she looked down. From there on out, she took her punishment with only a few moans.

He motioned to her, telling her to get to her knees.

"Yes Master" was the only reply, in a small, but unbroken voice. He smiled, pleased.

"You will remain here, until I return. Do not move, I will know."

Again, he smiled to himself. The janitor, a friend of his, had seen him do this to the countless girls he had tested here at this office, and none of them ever survived this test. As He left the hallway, he gave a heads up to the janitor. He headed towards the kitchen for a quick snack...