Just a Tease

Story Info
Two middle age women tease some young men.
873 words
4.24
79.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in my best friend's kitchen having a cup of coffee. My name is Gloria, my friend Tracy and I have known each other since college. We're both in our mid forties and live in the same town with our husbands and kids. We get together for coffee or drinks on occasion to keep in touch and compare notes on our lives.

It was a Saturday morning, my husband was fishing and her husband was playing golf. As much as we love our families it's nice just for the two of us to talk and laugh about the "good old day" when we had little or no responsibilities.

As I sat there looking out her rear window I saw two young guys working around her pool.

"Tracy who are the guys by the pool?"

"That's my nephew Ronny and his friend Ricky. They wanted to earn some extra money this summer for college so they're doing odd jobs. We needed the pool area cleaned and opened so I hired them."

"Cute boys" I said

"Gloria they're 18 years old, less then half you age!" Tracy said

"Just because they're young doesn't mean I can't find them cute and sexy." I replied.

"Now they're sexy too" Tracy said with a laugh.

"Sure look at them, tanned already and it's only June and look how lean they are."

Tracy said "I never looked at my nephew like that, but he is a nice looking young man. Ricky isn't too bad ether."

"They look real good to me" I said smiling

"Remember how we use to tease the guys knowing they were getting horny and laugh about it later?"

"I remember I think it was or maybe still is called cock teasing" I said laughing.

"Boy, I miss that excitement" Tracy said

"Who says you have to miss it, you're still very sexy, I bet you could still make the boys out there hot for you." I said

"Oh Gloria, stop it I don't think they would even notice me especially my nephew."

"Only way you'll know for sure is if you try it."

I could tell she was getting interested. She was getting that glow that I had seen so many times before when we were younger and about to do something sexy.

"How can I do this without it being obvious that I'm trying to tease them? Tracy asked

"Do you still have those red shorts that have the extra room around the leg?"

"The ones you laughed at because they were so baggy? " she said

"Yes there the ones, take your panties off and put those shorts on." I said

She smiles and ran off to her bedroom to change. I was feeling horny myself just from the excitment of what Tracy was going to do!

"how's this look she said while walking back into the kitchen?"

She changed her top to match the red shorts and fixed her hair a little. The shorts were perfect, if she sat or stood in the right position you could see right up to her pussy!

"You took your panties off didn't you? I asked.

" Yes and I feel like a real slut and enjoying it!" she said as we both laughed.

We talked about how we were going to this so the boys didn't think she was just showing herself to them. They had to think they just got a lucky look.

Out the backdoor we headed to have some fun.

The boys were cleaning up the concrete around the pool and we were standing on the deck stairs above them.

"Hi Boy's this is my friend Gloria"

As we were making the introductions the boys were looking up at us. It didn't take them long to realize that they could peek right up the leg of Tracy's shorts and see her pussy.

Tracy knew it too because when asking the boys how the job was going she looked my way and gave me a grin. I smiles back and asked the boys how much the charged for odd jobs. I wanted to keep the conversation going so they could get a longer look and I just might need them for an odd job or two in the future.

It was so exciting seeing them trying not to look too obvious looking up Tracy's shorts, but you would have to be an idiot not to know where they were looking. When Tracy at one point stood with her legs in a wide stance I thought their eyes were going pop out of their heads!

When the conversation was starting to sound forced I tilted my head towards the house to tell Tracy it was time to go in. She picked up on it and we went inside.

As soon as the door closed we just cracked up laughing about how the boys reacted.

Tracy said "I swear I think I could see their cocks getting hard while we were standing there!"

"See I told you, you still got what it takes to turn guys on!"

I added "their cocks were getting hard I couldn't take my eyes off of them!"

I think we found something very exciting to do this summer!