Just a Walk Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,623 Followers

I heard the click of her camera phone and then watched her press buttons until the image had been sent. She smiled proudly at me before asking whoever she spoke with if they got the picture. The water got cold before they finished talking about me. I reached down and turned the water off while Auntie Sandra told the person I was done with my shower. After a giggle and a goodbye, she hung up the phone.

Timidly, I asked who she was talking to. She smiled while taking a large, fluffy white towel from a rack, "It was just a friend sweetie. Just a friend who I think would love to be your Auntie too!"

She ignored my hands when I reached to take the towel. Instead she stepped close and wrapped it around me. The soft towel felt wonderful against my smooth body. I stood there like a child while Auntie Sandra took her time drying me off.

After hanging the towel on a rack, she had me sit on the seat of the toilet. Still going on about how impressed her friend was with me. Reaching to a drawer in the counter, she pulled out a comb and proceeded to part my hair down the center and comb through it many more times than I thought necessary.

When happy with the job she had done, Auntie Sandra took my hand in hers and stood me up. Pulling me into her arms and laying one hand on my lower back, the other behind my head. She squished my face into her ample chest. Whispering so softly to me while slowly rocking me in her arms, "Babydoll, I'm sorry I had to get firm with you. But you need to understand that covering up like that was a naughty thing to do. I think you know that, don't you?"

Whimpering softly into the soft, deep valley between her boobs, "I know, and I'm sorry Auntie Sandra." My voice cracking as the final syllables left my lips. My arms attempted to wrap around her waist, and failed. Not able to touch my fingertips together behind her.

She broke the hug apart far too soon for me, smiling down at me, before taking my hand and leading me out of the bathroom. Steering me away from the direction we had come, she led me to one of the other rooms on the second floor, her office. Still holding my hand, she turned the armless, rolling chair away from the desk and sat down. Without a moment's hesitation, she gently pulled me onto her lap, facing away from her.

I couldn't help but giggle, not having sat on anyone's lap for a long, long time. I leaned back against her and her arms circled around me, her fingertips tickling up and down my chest, sides and stomach. I squirmed on her lap and my body jerked hard when she found out how ticklish I am on the sides of my ribs. Her hands slid down my body and gently spread my legs apart until both of her legs were between mine. With my legs positioned, her hands slid back up my body and pulled my hands down to her hips behind me.

Her lips almost touching my ear when she whispered softly, "Look straight ahead Babydoll."

Rolling my head on my shoulders and opening my eyes wide, I gasped and my back arched deeply pressing my upper body against her soft boobs. Directly in front of me was a mirror, easily big enough to show all of me. I could even see parts of Auntie Sandra behind and under me. For the first time I was able to really see my shaved body. Looking so small on her lap, my skin seemed to glisten in the sunlight coming in through the window. I looked all over, but wasn't able to see a single hair beneath my eyelashes.

As if she knew what I was thinking, her hands still holding my wrists, gently raised my arms up and above my head. I suppose I wasn't prepared to see my hairless armpits. My eyes popped open even wider, and I groaned. My hips ground down onto her lap hard. I had never felt especially masculine to begin with. Now, without a single wisp of body hair, I barely looked it at all. My smooth, stiff dolly was all that was left.

Her whisper became throaty, "Mmmm, do you like what you see?" Not waiting for an answer, the fingers of one of her hands slid down my still raised arm, my chest and then my stomach. Ever so gently, she took my dolly between her first finger and thumb, just holding it between her fingertips, not moving at all.

Ever so slowly and gently, Auntie Sandra cooed in my ear, telling me I looked absolutely adorable. She leaned in even closer and softly kissed my cheek, at the same time she began to lightly rub up my dolly.

Having been on the verge of squirting since she began shaving me, it wasn't a surprise when my dolly jumped and swelled up after only one tiny stroke. Auntie Sandra let go of it, giggled in my ear, and whispered, "Oh my Babydoll, you are awfully excited aren't you."

All I could manage was a weak whimper while squirming on her lap. I was so excited and ready to explode at any moment, and Auntie Sandra knew it. Her hands caressed their way along my body until she held my wrists again. Gently she urged me onto my feet, on wobbly legs, I managed to take a few steps until I stood right in front of the mirror.

I stared at her reflection in the mirror, her soft, warm hands sliding to my hips. Her heavy breathing in my ear just seemed to make me need to squirt even more. She stood close enough to me that I could feel her shorts and top against my bare skin. When she held my hips more firmly and began to grind her hips against my bottom, she whispered, "What do you want Babydoll? Is there something Auntie can do to make you feel special?"

I squirmed and pushed my bottom back against her. My eyes rolled up into my head, I had never been this horny before. Glancing down, I saw my dolly jumping around, oozing its juice, making the pink head look slick and shiny.

"You need to use your words Sweetie." She paused to giggle, "What can I do to help you Baby?"

Failing to answer again, she went on to suggest, "Would you like me to rub your dolly? Oh, or maybe put my finger in your bottom again? Does that sound like fun?

I heard a voice squeal in a high pitch, "Yes!" But I swear I didn't say it. One of her hands slid back behind me, lightly caressed my smooth cheeks before her finger wiggled between them. My little hole must have been quivering like crazy while she gently rubbed the pad of her finger over and around it.

She moaned when she spoke, "Mmmm, yes. Babydoll likes to have his bottom played with. Auntie might have to get some naughty toys to play with your bottom with. Oh, maybe a little plug that you could wear when we go went out together?"

My body vibrated, I felt as if I would squirt without her even touching my dolly. She ground her hips against me, and I bucked my hips back against her.

Moaning once again, "Baby, I know you are so close to squirting. You could just explode at any minute, couldn't you? Should I go get my phone so we can call mommy? We can tell her all of the secrets you've been keeping from her."

I squealed louder than I thought I could, every muscle in my body went taut. I squeezed my eyes shut and began to spasm wildly. I fell back against Auntie and tossed my head from side to side between the huge soft globes of her boobs. My little balls pulled way up inside me just before my juice began to squirt from the pink head of my dolly.

While still thrashing and twitching and squealing, Auntie reached down and rubbed the head of my dolly. This made the feelings of the orgasm exponentially more powerful, almost painful. She removed her fingers after only a second, bringing them to my lips and painting them with my juice.

She withdrew her finger from between my cheeks and wrapped that arm around me, helping me to remain standing. The other hand took a few more trips down to the head of my dolly and back to my lips, keeping them moist and glossy with my juice. Eventually, my exhausted body collapsed back against her.

I managed to whimper softly, "I love you Auntie Sandra."

fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,623 Followers
12