Just a Walk in the Park Ch. 01

Story Info
Her morning jog takes an unexpected turn.
1.1k words
4
13.6k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning started out as usual. I had my cup of coffee slipped into my comfortable work out clothes and headed out for my morning run. I am a creature of habit and always follow the same path. Today however was a little different.

A few weeks ago I noticed a new guy running the same path as me. He was very attractive with blonde hair and an athletic physique. I didn't think much of his presence on the trail at first, though over the next few days I began to notice that he was always there when I was. After about a week he suddenly jogged up beside me. I tried not to notice him at first, but he was so darned cute.

"Hi, I'm Zach." He said as he flashed me a dazzling smile.

I mutter back, "Hi there."

"I've seen you here before haven't I?"

I stole a sidelong glance at him. "Yep, every morning for the last week I believe."

"Oh so you have noticed me. I thought I was invisible for a while there." He said matching my gait stride for stride.

We jogged along in silence for a while and as we came to the end of my run I waved goodbye and headed down the street. Over the next few weeks he continued to join me in my runs. As time progressed I started spending more time out on my runs as we would generally slow to a walk and just talk about life in general. Today however he had asked me to meet him at a specific time and place. As I jogged up I noticed that he was not already jogging along. Instead he was seated at a park bench watching people walk by. As I approached him he stood up, as I slowed to a walk.

"Good morning Sarah."

"Good morning to you to Zach." I beamed at him slowing to a walk.

"I have a surprise for you." He smiled and started to lead me by the hand down a very overgrown path.

I was not sure what was going on at this point, but was definitely intrigued. I pressed him wanting to know where we were heading. He said nothing, only smiled back at me. There was a very coy smile on his handsome face. We continue down the rugged path for about another ten minutes, when suddenly it opens up to a secluded clearing with thick growth surrounding it. In the center is a blanket laden with a picnic basket and a bottle of champagne chilling on ice.

I stood there in silence and felt him come up behind me. I felt his hands settle on my shoulders as his mouth found my neck. I gasped in sudden surprise as his hands slowly moved their way down my arms to turn me to face him. He took my face in his hands and kissed me very gently. I allowed myself to be lead over to the blanket, where we soon settled down on it. His soft kisses continued until we were both on the blanket and he lowered me to lay down on it, Zach hovering just over me. The kisses then became more urgent and his hands explored my body through my t shirt. I reached out for him and slowly move my hands up under his shirt, feeling the hardness of his body made my breath catch in my throat.

Taking this a cue he quickly removes his shift and I finally see just how gorgeous his body really is. I reach out for him and he lowers his body to mine. I feel his hands slide their way under my shirt and I feel my nipples harden as his thumbs gently pinch them through my bra. Zach raises my body to a sitting position and makes quick work of removing my t shirt and bra. His lips instantly find my breast, his tongue tracing a path around my hard nipple. Suddenly he sucked my entire nipple into his mouth and I grasp on to him as a wave of sheer pleasure crashes over me. As he licks and nibbles on me I feel myself starting to get wet with desire for him. He trails kisses back up my chest and neck until he is kissing me again with ferociousness. I reach down and fumble with his shorts trying to remove them as quickly as possible, as I am also wriggling out of my own shorts and panties.

He rolls to the side of me to remove his shorts and I lick my lips as I get my fist sight of his glorious manhood, large and erect. I push him on his back and straddle him, kissing him full on the mouth with the most passion I have ever felt. I slowly slid my body down his trailing my kisses down until my mouth is hovering just above the head of his cock. I lightly flick my tongue over the tip, causing him to groan. Then, ever so slowly, I slide my mouth all the way down his shaft fully engulfing him to the hilt. I slowly slide my mouth up his cock sucking the whole time, enjoying the taste of him. His hand comes around and entwines itself in my hair, urging me on. I continue to move my mouth up and down his prick, so large and beautiful. As I speed I feel his body start to tense up. I let him fall from my mouth and look up at him with a sly smile.

"Oh no you don't!" I say to him, gently fondling his balls in one hand.

I kiss him passionately as I straddle his length. I slowly lower myself down onto him and he fills me completely. He feels so much bigger inside me I expected. He sits up, his arms surrounding me, holding me close. We rock against each other, his lips and tongue working their way over my breasts. I feel my own orgasm coming on as his hand reaches down between us. His fingers deftly work my clit, causing me to rocket into a full orgasm. I feel myself squirting all over him, and my body convulses in pleasure. In a few moments he follows me into bliss. I can feel his hot cum pumping into me. The sensation sends me over the edge into another orgasm. Finally we both collapse completely spent.

After a few silent moments pass, he leans over and kisses my cheek. "Are you hungry?" he asks.

I giggle "Starving" He opens the champagne and produces a selection of bread and cheeses from the basket.

"How about a little snack before round two?"