Just a Walk in the Park Ch. 02

Story Info
After a snack new things come up.
765 words
3.38
8.4k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bubbles of the champagne must have gone to my head rather quickly. Within minutes of my first glass I was feeling more powerful than ever before. I looked across the blanket at Zach and I felt urges and desires stirring me that I had never felt before. The sun filtering through the trees gave him a heavenly glow. Unable to resist any longer I moved across the blanket to him and kissed him hard and passionately. He leaned into my kiss and I could feel the desire radiating from him. I let my kisses trail down his neck to his chest. I found one of his nipples and flicked it gently with my tongue and then bit it gently. He let out a small murmur of pleasure and I moved to the other nipple repeating the action. I looked up at him from under her lashes.

"I want you to do what ever you want to me!" I said with a coy tilt of my head.

That was all the encouragement that Zach needed. He quickly moved up from him prone position and grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap. My breath quickened as he kissed my neck and my breasts. His hand went into the picnic basket and from it he pulled a small silver vibrator.

"You certainly come prepared!" I gasped as he slid the vibrator between us and nestled it on my clit. He turned the vibe on low and I groaned and began to rock against him while the kisses continued. I felt myself grow wet with desire. He slowly began to speed up the vibe and I rocked against him. I could feel my orgasm building, just when I thought that I would burst with it, he removed the vibe.

"Get on your hands and knees!" It was an order not a request, which I followed obediently.

His hands ran down my back to my ass cheeks and I felt him part them. Nothing could have prepared me for the electric jolt I felt as his tongues flicked at my puckered opening. It was amazing, and at the same time he again brought the vibe back up between my lips and again he found my center with it. I bucked back against his mouth. He slowly began to move the vibe up my crevice to tease my ass with it. The pleasure was excruciating. He slid the vibe back to my clit and I felt one of his fingers gently probing my ass. Slowly he slid it in. It was a feeling like I had never felt before. He pushed it in all the way and I pushed back against him. He began to piston his finger in and out of my ass he discarded the vibe and instead positioned his head under me between my legs. He feverishly started to lick and suck my clit. I was in heaven; I could again feel my release building. He sensed it to and stopped suddenly. The finger disappeared and I could instead feel the head of his cock pressing ever so gently in its place. This was a first for me. I tensed in anticipation.

"Just relax; I would never do anything to hurt you." He whispered in my ear.

I allowed my body to relax and I could feel him start to enter me. It was tentative at first, just entering only a small way and then withdrawing. He pushed in again a little farther and withdrew again. He repeated this until he was finally all the way in. I felt completely full. He began to slowly pump in and out of my ass. I could feel my juices start to flow freely. As the pumping grew faster and more urgent I felt him bring the vibe to my clit one more time. As it touched me I bucked back against him. I was so close to orgasm that I thought I would explode. I pushed back at him with all the power I could muster and I felt him trying to ram his dick into my ass as far as he could. He cried out as his orgasm overtook him, and I did the same. His pumping slowed dawn and came to a stop. As he withdrew himself from me I collapsed onto the blanket. He rolled me to my back and kissed me very gently.

"I hope that wasn't too much for you on our first official date?" He asked shyly.

I looked up into his blue eyes and instead of answering him, I kissed him.