Just a Weekend

Story Info
Carly learns new realms of pleasure in the throes of a group
18.9k words
29.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmie8111
Emmie8111
157 Followers

Chapter 1:

I stood at the bar, checked my phone for the 10th time in as many minutes. Where was she? I felt a warm breath against my ear, hands slid discreetly slightly under my shirt.

"Wanna come out back with me baby?"

"Please remove your hands, before I scream."

The man dropped his hands and peered over at my face.

"God, sorry. I thought you were someone I met here a few weeks ago. Can I buy you a drink? Earn your forgiveness?"

"Not needed, but thanks."

He finally stepped back. I hated to admit it, but it made me feel tingles deep inside. Tingles I hadn't felt in quite some time. I text Amanda again, where was she?

I sipped my water, thankful it wasn't too busy at the bar. A favorite song of mine came on and I smiled, much to my own surprise.

"Will you dance with me?"

The man from before, stood in front of me this time. His hand held out in kind gesture. I decided a dance wouldn't hurt, besides it was a great song. He led me to the dance floor, his hand held mine softly.

"I really am sorry about before. I thought this girl and I had a connection, she left me a fake number."

"Sorry about that. Girls are bitches."

He laughed, a full belly laugh that lit up his face. I grinned at him.

"I'm Derrick, you?"

"Carly."

He smiled down at me, not nearly as tall as I thought he was. Still taller than me, though. The song ended and I checked my phone again.

"Sorry, not meaning to be rude. I was supposed to meet a friend here, she's late. Or not coming or something."

"When was she supposed to be here?"

"9:30."

"It's 10:30 now."

"I know."

I sighed, running my hand through my hair.

"Girlfriend?"

"No, just a friend. She was supposed to help me with something. I should have known better, but I didn't... sorry. You don't want to hear all this."

"Maybe I do. Come, sit with me."

He offered his hand again, calling over a waitress. He ordered a coke for himself, I was surprised but I ordered one too.

"So your friend then."

"She owes me cash from something I helped her out with awhile ago. Now I need the cash, and she's no where to be found."

"I have cash."

"I couldn't possibly....no, she'll be here. I hope."

"Are you positive?"

A lone tear fell from my eye as I looked at him, he ran his thumb over the knuckles on my hand.

"I'm not sure about anything anymore. I really don't mean to be dumping this all on you. It's been a really crappy few weeks I guess."

"I'm a good listener. Talk to me Carly."

He slid closer on the bench and wrapped his arm over my shoulders. He dabbed at my cheek with a napkin and I sipped at our newly arrived sodas.

"I got kicked out of my apartment, cause the landlord's niece needed a place to stay. It wasn't that bad, cause I figured I could stay with my Aunt for awhile. I did, and slept on her couch. Until her latest boyfriend hit on me, made a move on me and she kicked me out. I've been staying at a friends' on her sofa, but I can't be there any longer. My job wasn't paying enough for me to sleep at a hotel. And now, my boss fired me this morning because I was late again. My friend owes me this money, I need to get minutes for my phone, I need a job. I...I...I can't do this anymore."

I turned into the chest of the man I just met, he wrapped his other arm around me and held me as I sobbed into his shirt.

"Derrick, I am so...so sorry."

"Hey, hey...shhh. It's okay, really. Breathe Carly, just breathe."

I took a few sips of my soda, taking a few deep breaths to appease Derrick. I looked up into his brown eyes, I thought he might kiss me.

"Carly, I can help you, if you'll let me."

"How?"

"Are you single? No boyfriend? Girlfriend?"

"I'm single. And I'm straight."

He smiled down at me.

"I'm single too. But, I am a little straight, little not."

I smiled up at him, waited for him to continue.

"I will tell you everything. But first, I want you to come home with me. And nothing needs to happen, not tonight. Not if you don't want it to."

"You mean sex."

"Yes. You're not a virgin, are you?"

"No."

"Good. Now, will you come home with me?"

He stood, offering me his hand once again. This time, I took it; not only willingly but almost excitedly. He expertly hailed a taxi, he had my one bag slung over his shoulder, the other in his hand. I slid into the taxi, he put the two bags in the trunk. Derrick spoke quickly to the driver, who expertly pulled away from the curb and into the evening traffic of our busy city. Derrick held his arm open to me and for some reason I was inclined to slide closer, leaned my head on his broad chest.

"Carly? I don't scare you, do I?"

"No...why?"

"Just, I'm a big guy. Some are scared, but I'd never hurt anyone."

"Somehow, I know that. I mean, look at what you've done for me already."

"I haven't done anything."

"Yes. You have."

I pulled my head up to look at him, his dark brown eyes peered down at me. The taxi driver began to get on the highway, away from the city.

"Where are we going?"

"Home, my place?"

"You don't live in the city?"

"I have a place in the city, but I thought you might be more comfortable at my house. It's not far from here."

"You have two places?"

"Oh, more than that. But, these are the two I spend the most time at. "

More than two homes? What was I getting myself into with him? All I knew is that he'd been nice, but what was he expecting from me.

"Derrick?"

"Carly? Ask me anything, I will tell you honestly."

"How old are you?"

He smiled.

"I am 33. How old are you?"

"25. What do you do for work? How come you have more than one place to live?"

I couldn't help it, I needed to know.

"I am a lawyer. I own a place here, the one we're going to. The place in the city, I rent for while I am working. I sometimes work long hours, late into the night and I don't want to drive home. I have a cabin in Maine, a few of my friends and I, we own it together. I have a place in Orlando, Florida. I sub-let it except in January, when I live there for a month."

"Wow."

"It's fun. Most of the time."

"Why only most of the time? Work?"

"Sometimes, but I enjoy my work. The part that's not so much fun, is that I have no one special to share it with."

"Oh."

The driver pulled off the highway, taking us to a nice town I'd heard about. A few of the customers we had served at the restaurant I used to work at had talked about this town. I looked around, suburbia was really nice. I could never afford to live in a place like this, I never did growing up either, but it was nice to dream. The driver pulled into a neighborhood, taking us down a few streets, then down to a dead end, to the house at the very end. He pulled into the drive-way and Derrick pulled out his credit card, swiped it through the reader, added an extra tip and thanked our driver. I slid from the car and grabbed my two bags from the back. A flood light came up on the side of the house, illuminating the driveway and garage. Derrick grabbed both bags from my hands, the taxi backed out of his long drive and I watched Derrick type in a code on a small keypad on one of the garage stalls.

"Come in Carly."

I followed him through the garage, looking over at the 3 full stalls. The first held a dark blue SUV, the second held a hybrid of some sort and the third had 2 different motorcycles in it. He went up the steps and pushed open another door, shutting the garage door with another button along the wall. He pushed on a set of light switches, he kicked off his shoes and I followed suit. He led me on a brief tour, ending up upstairs. He dropped my bags in a room he called the guest room. It was decked out, I was pretty shocked, the guy was a bachelor, right?

"My sister tells me what I need. I hate to say it, but she's right. You're the first guest I've had stay here, there are clean sheets in the closet if you'd give me a hand. I have a cleaning woman, she changes the sheets on my bed."

He shrugged, blushed slightly. I pulled the duvet cover from the bed, he took down a set of sheets from the closet and pulled a mattress protector over the mattress first. I helped with the soft green sheets, tucked in the edges and put pillow cases on the pillows. We struggled a bit with the bright duvet cover, zipped it up tightly and laid it back over the freshly made bed. I peered into the bathroom, he pulled out a basket of guest essentials. His sister had done shopping for women-type guests, all he had to do was keep it stocked. I kissed his cheek and he left me to shower in private. I changed and slipped back downstairs, heard him in the room he'd pointed out as an office.

"Yeah, she's sweet. I like her already guys. I haven't told her about everything though. I am gonna hold off on that....

I know, I'll ask her that too. Yeah, still on for this weekend. Keep our fingers crossed we have a new guest. See ya then.....

Jeff, still here...yeah, I miss you too. I know, its been too long buddy. God Jeff, you make me hard every time you talk to me. Oh fuck yes baby. I want your dick in my ass. I'll do anything...just fuck me. Unnhggh yess."

I gasped, I hadn't meant to. I was getting so wet listening to his one sided conversation, pinching my own nipples. Derrick groaned, turned to me in his desk chair. His dick stood tall, the tip of it glistened with the first of his cum. I tip-toed inside, watching Derrick wrap his hand over his own penis.

"Ughhh god Jeff, stroke your thick dick baby. Think of my ass, my tongue licking your heavy balls. Oh shit yes!"

I pinched my nipples, lifted them to Derrick's amazement.

"Fuck yeah baby. I'm getting close Jeff. God I wanna come all over your cock. Cover your hard dick with my cum. Mmm yes!"

I lifted my shirt up. Derrick's eyes widened, he nodded repeatedly, his mouth wide open.

"Ugghhh yes! Fuck yeah!"

His hand worked his dick faster, he stood and I watched as globs of cum shot to the floor, Derrick groaned, then gasped for breath.

"Yes Jeff. Come for me! Come hard! Yeah, that's it baby. Mmmm yesss."

He smiled at me, pointed to the small couch against the wall of his office, I took a seat and waited for him to finish his phone call.

"I know it baby. I will see you this weekend. I can't wait to have you for real again. To feel you in my arms. I love you too Jeff. Goodnight."

I heard his heavy sigh, then the click of the phone and he set it back on the charger.

"Sorry...I"

He shushed me with a soft kiss to my mouth.

"Don't be sorry, that was awesome. You are awesome Carly."

"I think you're pretty awesome too Derrick."

I wrapped my arms around him and we kissed, he deepened the kiss as his tongue pushed into my mouth.

"So, Jeff, huh?"

He smiled.

"Yeah, he's my best buddy's sort-of nephew. And I took his anal virginity about two years ago."

"Now he loves you eh?"

"I honestly think it's lust, but he's a good kid. He's only 23. Too young to be really in love."

I nodded.

"So, the me being with men is okay?"

"Yeah, you are always safe, right?"

"Oh, always. It's necessary."

"And it makes you feel good, happy?"

"It's awesome and yes, very happy."

"It's good with me then."

He kissed me again.

"Have you been with a woman?"

"No, but it's not something I'm against, just never done it."

"Good to know. Have you had anal sex?"

"Yes. It hurt like hell."

"Too much to ever try again?"

"I don't know. The guy I did it with broke up with me short time after we tried it. I haven't been with anyone else who wanted to. The last guy was nothing but missionary.

"When was that, that you broke it off with him?"

"About six months ago. He was a guy at work. Nice enough, we just didn't have that much in common."

"I get that."

"So, what was about this weekend?"

"Usually one weekend a month or so, the guys and I get together at our cabin in Maine. It's a weekend full of sex, food, more sex, more food and relaxing. Sometimes, we bring women or a woman, sometimes its just the guys."

"I see."

"Now, that's where you come in. If you're willing, you can come with me. Stay the weekend with us."

"Would I be having sex with everyone?"

"Not everyone, and it's not a ton. There are 7 guys usually. And 2 of the guys are strictly gay, and a couple. They got married 2 years ago."

I smiled, he continued.

"None of it will be painful, unless you like it. No one will force you to do anything you don't want to do. But, we do like a lot of sex. And we all like watching, the more the merrier. So, if you have a guy in your pussy you'd most likely get another in your ass, one in your mouth and in your hands too."

"I see. I'd be remiss to say this isn't totally turning me on. But..."

"But what?"

"It's been awhile, I mean the last guy was over 6 months ago. And he was all missionary all the time."

"Don't worry baby. We also have sex with each other. If you need a break, tell us. Someone will have a mouth or ass handy."

I grabbed his shirt, pulled him into me. He kissed me, as I wanted, his hands pushed up my shirt. He moaned into my mouth, felt my breasts under his hands.

"Carly, let's go to my bed baby."

"Are we going to have sex?"

"Do you want to have sex?"

"I do."

"Me too baby. I wanted to have sex with you since I first saw you at the bar tonight. I just never thought it would happen."

"Why not?"

"You're so beautiful. And me, I'm..."

"You are wonderful Derrick. You are sweet, kind, you have the most beautiful eyes."

"They are just brown."

"No, they have gold in them, especially right around the edges. And honey, if no one's ever told you, your dick is amazing."

He groaned and leaped from his seat, grabbed my hand. He quickly switched off the lights and led the way down to the master bedroom. He pulled a few condoms from his top dresser drawer, dropped his clothes on the way to pull the covers down from the bed. I pulled off my shirt, he knelt below me and yanked down my shorts, pulling my panties down too. He moaned and inhaled my scent.

"Carly, god baby girl."

I spread my legs gently apart, feeling his hands slide up my thick thighs.

"You are so perfect, so beautiful. I am the luckiest man."

"I'm chubby, too fat."

"Shush, right now. Don't ever say that. You are perfect."

His lips left gentle kisses over my entire body that he could reach. I felt weak as he left his warm breath to linger over my sopping wet cunt.

"Carly, I am so horny for you baby. Look at what you did to my cock."

He stood, his cock looked even bigger than when he was just on the phone with Jeff. He took my hand and pulled me gently to his bed. I stood just at the edge, he slid a condom over his dick, kissing me softly.

"I am going to take you from behind, then I will flip you over and fucking pound your cunt baby. Is that what you need?"

I whimpered, his teeth gently nipped my tit. His hands grabbed my supple ass cheeks, he growled into my ear.

"Hands and knees on the bed, little slut."

He swatted my ass as I took his preferred position. I moaned and he spanked me again, harder.

"Derrick!"

"Fuck yes baby!"

He plunged inside me, grabbed my hair in his fist. He rode me, my large breasts swung against the sheets below us. He smacked my ass again, growled in pleasure.

"God Carly. You are fucking marvelous baby. I might keep you to myself."

I moaned, he smacked my ass again and plunged in me harder.

"Yes Derrick! I love that!"

"You know you do slut. You love my dick fucking your wet cunt."

"Your dick feels so good baby!"

He spanked my ass, growled as he pulled out and grabbed my waist. He rolled me to my back and moved away, held my ankles. He pulled me to the end of the bed again, his eyes seemed to glow as he leaned over to kiss me. He thrust inside me again, pushed my legs up toward my head.

"You don't know how good this feels baby! I've never felt like this, not ever! I am getting so fucking close already. God Carly!"

I clenched around him, feeling my own orgasm building.

"Derrick, don't stop. God please don't stop fucking me!"

"Never Carly. You are my little slut now! Oh god Carly, Carly!"

He slammed inside me harder, pushed my legs back. I called out in ecstasy, gushed my juices over him.

"Derrick, shit! I'm coming!"

"Do it slut! Come all over my big dick as I come! Arrrghhh!"

He yelled out, overpowered my call and pulsed in me, filled the condom he wore. I shuddered as he gently put my legs back down, slipped from me. He quickly went into the attached bath, hurried back to my side and helped me to lie in his bed. He slipped in next to me and pulled the covers over both of us. He pulled me into him, kissed my head all over.

"Carly, my Carly. Oh baby."

I looked up at him, he kissed me sweetly with a happy smile on his face.

"You okay Carly?"

"I'm good. You?"

"You're unbelievable, I feel wonderful. The best I've felt. Truly baby."

I kissed him again, snuggled into his chest. We both dozed on and off through the night, it was weird for me to sleep with someone else. Especially someone I had just met.

I heard him get up just after 6 in the morning, going in to take a shower. I sat on the edge of the bed, I wanted to know what I should do now.

"Hey baby."

"Hey."

"Did you sleep?"

"Kind of."

"Me too. Listen, I have to head to work for a bit. But I should be home a little after 12. Then we'll head to Maine. If you still want to go."

"I do. Should I stay here?"

"Yes. Go back to sleep, there is plenty of food for breakfast in the kitchen. We'll grab lunch on the road. And Carly?"

"Yeah?"

I looked up at him, he fiddled with his red tie. I took it and re-adjusted it, remembered how to tie one from my grandfather.

"Thank you."

"For?"

"Last night, for staying with me. I loved waking up and seeing you near me."

"I loved it too Derrick."

He kissed me deeply, I felt his dick harden under his pants. He groaned and backed up.

"I wish I didn't have to go to work today."

"We will have time this weekend."

"Yes we will sweetheart. Lots of time."

He kissed me gently and I slipped back under the covers, set his alarm clock for 10.

Chapter

I gathered my clothes and dashed up the stairs to the guest room that I never got to sleep in, took another shower and found decent clothes in my bag. I packed back up again, leaving some things in the room, like my pictures and my journal that I liked to write in. I ate a slice of toast and a banana for breakfast, he would be home in just over an hour anyway. I wandered around the big house, the other 3 rooms upstairs were empty. I looked in the basement, it was partially finished, maybe even a work in progress. I saw carpet rolled in a corner, maybe he was installing it. I could see him using it as an entertainment space, when I had looked in his living room, one whole wall was full of television equipment. I pulled an interesting looking book off the bookshelf in his office, I was sitting on the couch in the living room when he came home.

"Honey, I'm home!"

He called, laughing to himself. I rolled my eyes but smiled, he couldn't see me anyway.

"Carly?"

"In the living room."

"Oh thank god."

He came in and plopped next to me.

"Did you think I left?"

"Maybe, you know what happened with the last one."

I nodded, leaned over and kissed his cheek gently.

"You like the book?"

I smiled and nodded.

"It's one of my favorites. Hey Carly?"

"Yeah?"

I used a small piece of paper as a bookmark, setting the book on the table next to me.

"Do you want to...be with me before we go?"

I smiled, lifted my arms to him and he slid into me, pushing me to the seat of the sofa. I could already feel how hard his dick was as he pushed against my thigh.

"Ready are we?"

Emmie8111
Emmie8111
157 Followers