Just a Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought about you all morning. Except for like 20 minutes."

"About me? Wow. What happened during those off 20 minutes?"

He turned a dark shade of red, pulling his tie from his neck.

"Someone at work?"

"My boss. You'll meet him later. I hope."

"Not sure if he's coming?"

Derrick pushed his pants down, his dick popped free and I scooted forward on the sofa, taking the head into my mouth.

"God Carly. As much as I love your sweet mouth, I want your pussy more sweetheart."

He took my hand and gently pulled me to my feet. I pulled off my top and he pushed down my bottoms as he sat back on the sofa. He pointed to the middle drawer in the coffee table, I opened it finding a few condoms inside. I tossed him one and he eagerly ripped open the package as I pinched and pulled my hard nipples.

"Come sit on my dick honey. Ride me."

"Help me, show me how."

He groaned and lunged for me, gripping the back of my thighs. I sat astride his legs and he lowered me onto him, my breasts hanging in his face. We both groaned as he filled me again. He held onto my hips, raising and lowering me. I gripped the back of the couch, feeling his teeth tug at my nipples.

"Fuck yes Derrick! More!"

He bit down harder, yanking with his teeth as I leaned back into his hands. I had tears of pleasure in my eyes, I'd come over his dick. He held me on him, shoving himself inside me hard.

"Carly! Fuck it baby! Fuck my dick!"

"I love your dick Derrick! I love it in my pussy."

He groaned, grimacing as he pulsed inside me, filling the condom. He pulled me into him, holding me close as we caught our breaths, slowed our heart rates. My legs were a little shaky as he helped me stand a minute later, his were too as we gathered our clothes. I slid mine back on, he went to his room to change quickly and we hit the road. An hour in he pulled off the highway and parked in a mall parking lot.

"A mall?"

"You need some things for this weekend."

"Like what?"

"You'll see sweetheart. Do you trust me?"

"I do."

He kissed me and we headed for the food court first. We both ate quickly, he pulled me into a lingerie store and spoke quickly with a young woman there.

"This is Terri, she's going to find what you need Carly. I will be back in half an hour."

He kissed me and left.

"He said you have choice on color, but that's about it. Come on, let's do some shopping!"

By the time he came back, I'd been fitted properly for bras and had some very pretty nighties to wear for the guys. I only watched as Terri added matching panties in my size to the pile, pulling some things that Derrick had told her to. He came back, kissing my cheek softly. He took the bags, after signing for his credit purchase and we went down the hall. We sat on a bench for a moment, he pulled out a box from a bag he'd had with him before.

"I added you to my plan."

He passed me a silver phone, then a light blue case. I only gaped at him, he kissed my cheek and slipped the case on the phone, turning it on.

"Thank you Derrick. So much."

We went into another store, he spoke to a young woman who worked there. Within 20 minutes, I had been outfitted for not only the next 4 days, but for the rest of the fall. I had cute shirts, jeans, sweaters, boots and sneakers. Derrick came back, he had a few more bags in his hands.

"Don't worry. These things are for the cabin or for me."

He winked at me and signed his name on the screen. We went to his car and began the rest of our journey. We made it to a small town just after 6 Thursday night.

"The cabin isn't far, but we need to get some food for tonight and for breakfast. I'll come back in the morning and do the rest of the shopping. Good plan?"

"Yes. I'm tired."

"I hope not too tired."

"Never tired enough for you...it is just us tonight, right?"

"Yes. The others won't come until tomorrow around lunch, or later."

We went into the small grocery store and grabbed food items for 2 meals, drinks too. I looked out the window as we made the way toward the cabin, seeing a beautiful lake.

"Is it safe to go swimming in? The lake?"

"Sure, but it's probably cold. The hot tub is better."

"A hot tub? In the cabin?"

"Well, it's outside, but yeah."

"Sounds like fun."

"It is."

I caught his meaning and blushed, he laughed softly and began a trek up a bit more beyond a block of trees, a drive marked private property.

"You guys own all this?"

"It's James' property, we all helped design the cabin."

"James is..."

"He's my boss, Jeff's uncle."

"Ah. I see."

A light popped on as we drove up closer, I glanced up at the expansive cabin.

"I think it's bigger than your house Derrick."

He laughed.

"It is bigger than my house. Let's grab the food and go in. I want to be with you again baby. If you do."

"I do. I really do."

He quickly flipped on the lights as I gazed around the big common room, he made quick work of putting away the refrigerated items as I pulled off my clothes.

"Um Derrick, we didn't get any..."

"No worries, there are tons stashed all over this place."

He reached into a small basket on a shelf near the television, pulling out half a dozen condoms. I pulled open the button on his shorts as we kissed passionately, his tongue moving along mine. I was already naked, he needed to be too. His fingers found my sensitive nub, I gasped as he pinched it softly.

"Bend over the arm of the sofa my sweet little slut. I wanna be in your cunt."

"Yes Derrick, stick your dick in my hole!"

He spanked my ass, grabbed my hair in his fist and shoved his penis inside me. I lurched forward, grabbing onto the pillows of the sofa below me. He gripped my waist and relentlessly pounded my wet slit. The sounds our bodies moving together made echoed in the big space, his hand spanking my ass sounded louder than it felt. I knew I'd have a hand print, but it felt so good and I knew it was making him feel good. Which, in turn, made me feel even better.

After we ate dinner later, we snuggled on the sofa with a movie the volume turned down pretty low so we could talk.

"Have you ever watched two men have sex?"

"I haven't."

"Do you want to? I'd love to show you, I know the others will be happy to have you watch. But if you don't want to watch, you don't have to."

"I think I'd like to watch. If I don't enjoy it, I can always go to another room. It's not like like we're lacking space here."

He laughed and held me closer.

"True. Would you like your own room? There are 9 bedrooms, so plenty for everyone, even with extra since Paul and Peter share exclusively."

"Do they watch though?"

"They do. And they are with each other when we're all together here in the big room. They just don't have sex with anyone else."

"I understand. They are exclusive cause they are married."

"They are. They are also the only people who are allowed to be without a condom. Remember that. No one is allowed in your holes without one."

"Even my mouth?"

"No, but your pussy...and ass. If you choose to let someone try that."

"Would it be you? If I wanted it?"

"If you asked, I'd be happy to sweetheart."

He kissed me softly, our chests rubbing together. We stayed partially naked, no one around for miles except wildlife. He switched off the television and stretched, faking yawning.

"Share the bed with me tonight?"

"Anytime Derrick."

I slid from the couch, folding the soft blanket I had pulled over my mostly naked body. We headed to one of the downstairs rooms, there were 3 downstairs, 4 upstairs and 2 in the basement. I hadn't even seen the basement yet, but there was time for that. Derrick pulled the covers down on the bed, the bed was freshly made.

"James calls a team of cleaning people a few days before we are coming up. They get the place ready for us."

"Sweet. James seems like a nice guy."

"He's the best guy. He's my best friend. He was the first guy..for me."

I looked at Derrick, he smiled at me and took my hand. We slid off the last of our clothes and got into bed. I rolled onto my side and waited for him to tell me the story.

Derrick and James were neighbors, best friends growing up. Both were nerds, always a bit on the outside of popular. It started innocently enough, they were 15 and looking at James' dads' porn collection. They'd done it a dozen times, but this time James was watching Derrick's hand on his dick. That night, Derrick was sleeping over, James began touching him. Above his boxers, James thought Derrick was asleep, until James took the next step and pulled the button on the flap open. Derrick's cock was hard, ready from all the touching.

"His hand was on my dick, pulling it out of the hole. I moaned softly, I hadn't meant to. He pulled his hand back, but I found it, and held it. I told him not to stop, that it felt amazing. That's when he kissed me for the first time. I felt his body come closer to mine, his hand wrapped around my cock again, began stroking me. He kissed me, tentatively at first. I was shocked at how it felt, at how I felt. I was kissing my best friend, and a guy at that. I didn't know if I was gay, I just knew how I felt. I wanted more and I told him so."

Derrick told me that James turned the light on then, they were both breathing hard. Derrick was the first to stand and remove his clothes, James followed and he dashed from the room, returning less than 30 seconds later. He had 2 condoms and a tube of lubrication in his hand.

I stopped his story.

"So you lost your virginity to your best friend when you were 15. Now, 18 years later, the two of you still get together. And neither of you are gay."

"No. We're bi-sexual. He's been married before, to a woman."

"He's not married anymore?"

"No, and that's why he might not come this weekend."

I furrowed my brow, confused.

"Because of you. He hasn't let anyone in his heart since her. And he's afraid."'

"Of me. But he doesn't know me."

"No. But he knows me. And he knows my type of woman, he and I have that in common."

"Oh, so I fit his type then."

"You do. But you are so much more than just a type Carly. I tried explaining that to him this morning, after we...you know."

"So do you think he'll come? He doesn't have to have sex with me. I won't be offended."

"You make a good point."

He glanced at the clock, it was midnight.

"I'm gonna send him a text, tell him that. Maybe he'll come."

I began rubbing my clit, I'd been getting so wet during his story. I watched Derrick's eyes grow, he fumbled with his phone, finally finishing what he was writing and turned it off.

"Has anyone ever licked you, eaten your pussy?"

I shook my head, no.

"Let me Carly, let me lick you until you come baby."

He rolled me to my back and kissed down my chest and stomach, ending with his face between my legs. I moaned as he slid his fingers inside my hole, his tongue already beginning its' assault on my stimulated clit. I came hard, soaking his face with my juices. He shot his cum over my tits minutes later, we both shared his cum and I fell asleep with his hand on my cum-covered tit.

Chapter

I found a scribbled note from him on the island in the kitchen when I woke in the morning.

Went to the store to grab groceries, back in a bit.

I smiled and pulled the fruit and yogurt parfait I'd picked out at the store. It had looked tasty last night, and still looked tasty this morning. I slipped on clothes and took the parfait to the deck with a spoon in hand. I was just about finished when a car pulled into the long drive, it wasn't Derrick's car. I tossed the plastic cup in the garbage, putting the spoon in the sink. I dashed to the bedroom where Derrick had stashed my things, grabbed a bra and a clean top, quickly changing. I slid into the attached bath and brushed out my hair, quickly brushing my teeth too. I'd just finished when I heard a familiar voice call to me. Derrick had arrived with them, or behind them. I breathed a bit relived, and put on a brave face, ready to meet some of these other men. I stepped into the main room, a rather big man came dashing to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and swung me around in circles as I laughed, my long hair flowing out behind me.

"Greg! Would you put the girl down? She's probably dizzy by now!"

I think we both were, he stumbled a bit as he set me back to the floor. I grabbed the door frame for balance, still laughing at Greg. He came back toward me, a bit calmer this time. He stood about a foot taller than me, wider than Derrick but the smile on his face, made me want to hug him, again. I lifted my arms to him, he smiled and picked me up again, this time we went to the couch and he sat me on his lap.

"Hi baby. I'm Greg."

"I'm Carly."

"God you're beautiful. May I kiss you Carly?"

I smiled at him, leaning in to answer. He shifted a bit, I felt his dick beneath me now which grew as our lips softly pressed together. I heard feet shuffle from behind his head, glancing up with my eyes only. Derrick stood there with another man, they watched as I kissed Greg.

"Baby, this is Kevin."

Kevin gently stroked my cheek with the back of his hand as I took a breath from kissing Greg. Kevin came around to our side of the sofa, plopping himself next to Greg. Kevin pulled my face gently toward him, Greg's hand moved to grope my breast. I moaned softly to their approval, I watched Derrick's dick grow, his eyes giving me that lustful look again.

"Derrick?"

Greg called softly, I saw the fire in his eyes too. I slid over to Kevin's lap, he held me and we slid over to the next sofa. Kevin urged me to turn and sit sideways on him, so I could see the other two. I kissed him softly and did as he suggested. Greg stood with Derrick, their tongues tangled in mid-air as their hands grabbed at shirts and shorts.

"Did Derrick tell you it's been awhile since we've all gotten together?"

"No, he just said you guys do this once a month or so."

"Usually true. We haven't been all together since April, there's going to be a lot of man-fucking going on today. Does it turn you on Carly?"

"I'm not really sure yet. Derrick is the first guy I've known who's been bi-sexual."

"But you never watched porn or anything?"

"No."

"You poor baby. Watch, Greg is going to go down on Derrick. Usually the one of us who wants it in our ass will go down first. But, we're not too picky. No one here is a top or bottom, we're all pretty flexible."

"What do you mean, top or bottom?"

"Well, sometimes with gay partners, one is strictly used, the other pushes."

"Oh, I see. But you guys both give and take."

"Yes baby. Have you ever, in your ass?"

"Just once, it wasn't great. I talked with Derrick about it. I am thinking about trying again."

"It can be very good. Oh...Greg needs it bad, he's already ready."

I looked over, Greg was on his knees on the sofa, his hands against the wall. Derrick stroked his dick, shining it with the lube on his hand. I moaned, Kevin's dick grew under me and he pushed up into me softly. He whispered in my ear.

"Do you want to move closer to see?"

I kissed him and stood. I quietly approached Derrick as he slid a finger in Greg's ass. His mouth kissed me deeply before I could ask, then he answered my own question.

"Stay here sweetie, watch me take his ass. I want you to see."

Greg groaned, Derrick's dick gently prodded the outer hole. I looked underneath, seeing how hard his dick was. I knelt on the sofa, kissing Greg's cheek softly.

"Oh sweetheart. Are you watching my ass get taken?"

"Yes Greg. He's about to push inside. Are you ready?"

"God yes. I need him inside me, now."

That seemed to be what Derrick wanted to hear, his dick slid into Greg's ass, they both moaned deeply and loudly. I watched in awe as his tiny hole opened for Derrick's thick dick, clenching around the hard tool. Greg's dick hung below, begging to be stroked.

"Greg, can I touch your..."

"Touch me...anywhere you want!"

I kissed him, his tongue fought with mine as I wrapped my fingers over his dick. Kevin came up behind me, lifting my top over my head. His hands quickly rid my body of the bra I'd just put on, tossing it toward the front door. Kevin's mouth left kisses and nips along my neck as his fingers pinched, pulled and twisted my hard nipples.

"God Carly, do you know how beautiful you are?"

I heard Derrick groan, watched as he pushed even harder into Greg's waiting ass.

"Tell her often Kev. She doesn't believe me."

I heard a zipper being pushed down, then another, soon realizing it was my own as Kevin pulled the pants off my legs.

"Oh Carly. Kevin wants you to ride his dick sweetpea, are you ready for another dick in you?"

I moaned and eagerly slid off the sofa, grabbed a condom from the table and tossed it to Kevin as his eyes lit up with glee. I peeled off my panties and straddled the legs of a man I'd met just minutes ago.

"Yes Carly. Let me inside you honey."

He held his dick as I lowered myself down, using his shoulders to hold myself up.

"Kevin, is this right?"

"You want some help there baby?"

I heard a different voice from behind me, softer and calmer. I peered over my shoulder, and a young man gave me a soft questioning look.

"Hi Carly. I'm Jeff."

I smiled and he gently placed his hands on my hips, angling them up just slightly before helping me slide onto Kevin's waiting dick. Kevin's tongue tangled with mine as he held me onto him.

"Thanks buddy."

He kissed Jeff quickly, Jeff turned his mouth to mine and we shared a soft sweet kiss as Kevin began moving within me. I heard other voices coming in from behind me, probably Paul and Peter had arrived. Derrick and Greg both came, leaving Greg satisfied and half-asleep on the sofa next to Kevin and me.

"Baby, you wanna come in the bedroom with me for a bit?"

I nodded and we slipped from the room, the others too busy chatting and greeting apparent new-comers to the group. I'd meet them later. Kevin's fingers quickly found my sensitive clit as I lay back on the bed, he stood above me and slid in his cock once again.

"I love watching your breasts bounce like this baby. God you're so fucking hot!"

He lifted my legs higher, after asking if it was okay. I eagerly nodded, ready to be taken harder and faster. That's what did him in. He plunged inside me, groaning, his face grimaced as he unloaded into the condom in me. He was breathing hard, heavy as he moved to lay next to me.

"You're amazing Carly. Thank you baby."

"Thank you Kevin. That felt so good."

"Anytime sweetheart."

He kissed me again and helped me up so we could dress.

Chapter:

I was in another man's arms within minutes of being introduced to Gabe and Jacob. Jacob is Paul's best friend from college, Gabe is his boyfriend. Gabe held me close as we talked about what we all wanted for dinner.

"Well, I know one thing I want for dessert."

He whispered in my ear, his hand slowly drifting in between my legs. I kissed him softly and Kevin approached Jeff from behind.

"Hey...is your uncle coming?"

"Last I knew, he said he was thinking about it. Which lately, means no."

I looked at them all.

"Sorry guys, it's cause of me."

They were all on me, like a beach on the first good day in summer.

"God no it's not Carly. You are amazing."

I heard more words of their appreciation of me, and how it was him missing out on all of us being together. I watched a longing moment pass between Jeff and Derrick, I stood and pulled Gabe up with me.

"I'm going to go down to the lake, who wants to join me?"

Most everyone was in. Peter and Paul were going to stay, but they were already headed to the room they always stayed in together. Derrick thanked me silently as Jeff slipped his hand into Derrick's bigger one. I slathered on sun-screen, pulling my hair into a high pony-tail. Gabe, Kevin, Greg and Jacob followed suit, only they didn't put their hair up. Only Kevin's hair was long enough, and his hair was already in a pony-tail. I laced up sneakers, ready to make the short walk to the lake, Kevin pulled me onto a four-wheeler and handed me a helmet instead. I latched my arms around his waist before he sped off down the rocky driveway. It was bumpy, but it was fun! We were at the lake in no time flat, I was ready to dip my toes in the water. The beach sand was warm, Jacob set out a large blanket and a few rolled up towels. I pulled off my sneakers and socks, digging my toes in the sand, wiggling them as I giggled to myself. Gabe heard me.