Just a Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's so funny baby?"

"The sand, it feels weird between my toes."

"Have you never been to the beach?"

I shook my head, no.

"Aww sugar. I'd love to take you to the real beach, you know on the ocean. This is just a lake."

"It's still a beach."

"Yes. But ocean water is very fun, wavy."

"Shark-y."

He laughed aloud, scaring away some birds nearby. I was surprised to see no other campers, or visitors. I guess that it was a good thing, cause I looked back to check on the others, Kevin was on his knees for Jacob, Greg had his dick out and was stroking it as he watched the other two. Gabe sighed, holding his hand to me.

"Walk with me?"

I slid my hand into his and he led me down the beach, away from the others.

"Are you jealous that Jacob is with someone else?"

"No. We aren't exclusive like that. I just think sex is a private matter. I am all for what we do as a group up here, but it's in the cabin on private land. Not out in the open, on a public beach."

"I agree with you there. Kissing is one thing. Fucking is completely different."

To prove he agreed, he kissed me right there on the beach. Still, no one was around, but it was exciting.

"How long have you been coming up here?"

"Oh..this is my first one. I just met Derrick a couple days ago."

"Oh! Well...I guess we're both newbies then."

I laughed softly, he kissed me again.

"How old are you?"

"28, you?"

"25. Do you live in New York?"

"In Vermont, not far from the border."

"Oh, wait...where? I know Vermont, but border of what?"

He laughed.

"Between New York and Vermont. You've been staying with Derrick, right?"

"Yeah. I had a complete disaster and he took me in. He's a wonderful person."

"Do you love him?"

"I don't think it's love. I like him, a lot. And I think we've been having a really great time together, but I don't think it's love. Too soon to know, really. Do you love Jacob?"

"I don't know. I always thought, I'd fall in love with a woman, marry and have children with her. Then along comes this man...who is the most amazing man I've ever met. We've been on again/off again for over a year. I don't want to be off again."

"You need to tell him that, not me."

"I know. I am just afraid."

He sat on the warm sand, his toes just in the water that lapped the shore. I sat next to him, he wrapped his arm around me.

"Carly?"

"Yeah?"

"I want to be with you. Before I tell him anything. I want to be alone with you, tonight. Can I?"

"Yes Gabe. I have my own room here. I want you to come stay with me."

He kissed me deeply, and we heard voices calling out our names. It must have been time to get going.

Chapter:

We had steaks on the grill, pasta salad, watermelon and s'mores cooked over the open campfire. I loved this part of summer-time, even though it was almost September. I huddled between Gabe and Kevin, almost shivering. Derrick saw my teeth chattering, announcing it was time to go in a little before 9. I'd been told at dinner, that we'd all have 30 minutes or so to get showers and then we'd meet back in the main room at 9:30. Paul started a fire in the big fire place, Kevin shut the windows in the big room, and turned on a few of the lights around the room. It made the room seem smaller, more intimate, which I guess was the point. I went into my own room for the night, taking a quick shower and slipping on one of the new teddies. This one I chose was light green, with matching undies. I slipped a white satin robe over the green, pulling a brush through my long hair. I left my feet bare, and waited patiently until time. I heard soft jazz coming from the main room, it must be getting close and I looked to the small alarm clock. It was 9:28, I quickly brushed my teeth and dabbed a tiny bit of perfume on the back of my neck, it was a small bottle Derrick had picked up for me when we were at the mall. He'd slipped it into one of my bags, it smelled sweet and not over-powering. I fluffed out my hair and heard a deep voice call to me. I pulled open the door, finding the room even more romantically lit with candles scenting the room with cinnamon vanilla.

"Carly...oh."

Derrick dropped to his knees before me, kissing my hands as I stood just outside my door.

"Do I...?"

"Don't even ask."

Jeff came up behind Derrick, holding his hand out to me.

"Carly, come to see us sweetheart."

Derrick rose to his feet, taking my arm and shooing Jeff back to the seating area. The couches and chairs had all been adjusted around a center soft ottoman island. Two of the large ottomans had been pushed together, Derrick led me to them and all eyes were on me. He had me sit right in the middle, I felt very self-conscious all of a sudden, but recalled how each of the men had reacted seeing me before. I had no need to be so self-conscious.

"Carly Jennifer, is 25 years old. I've known her a few days now, and she is by far, one of the sweetest and most wonderful women I've ever met. We will treat her with respect, but she does like it hard. Don't you sweetheart?"

"I do."

"Tell us what else you like."

"I like my tits being played with, a lot. I can have an orgasm from that alone. I've only tried anal once, but I might again at some point this weekend. My first time seeing one man with another was just this afternoon, and I was very turned on. I hope to see much more of that."

"Don't worry baby, you will!"

I laughed at Paul's open confession, the others laughed but they knew it was true too. Derrick held out his hand, I stood up on one of the ottomans and he pulled the belt off the satin robe. I let it drop off my shoulders and the room filled with groans of appreciation.

"Carly, you are spectacular. Sweetie, we want to watch you make yourself come. We will help at first, but we all want to spill our cum on your amazing body. Will you allow us this pleasure?"

I looked around the room, the 8 men before me waited with intense looks on their faces. Most of them were partially naked, Derrick, Kevin and Jeff were fully naked.

"I would love to be covered in your cum. Bathe me in your seed gentlemen!"

A chorus of excited shouts came from the men in the room, Derrick helped me down and he was the first to kiss me. His dick grew as it pressed against my body, he ran his large hands under my teddi, sliding it over my head. Kevin was next to kiss me, pushing my panties down as his tongue ran over my neck. Gabe and Greg lay a sheet out on the ottomans, it could get very messy. The only two who didn't kiss me were Peter and Paul, I lay across the ottomans, already seeing them stroking each other on a loveseat across from me. I was soon surrounded by 6 of the most handsome men, baring their hard cocks to me. I whimpered as Greg's fingers left my hole, only to be replaced by Derrick's thicker ones.

"Baby, I want to try something, okay?"

I nodded, biting my lip. I knew what he wanted to try. Kevin knelt next to my head, kissing me deeply as I felt Derrick's finger press against my puckered hole.

"Jeff, grab the lube."

I gasped, looking up at Derrick.

"Just for my finger sweetheart. I wouldn't do that without asking. Try and relax."

My eyes flitted back and forth between Kevin and Gabe, they both looked on me with such adoration. Jeff squirted a few drops of lube onto my crack, I felt it drip below and I moaned in satisfaction. Jacob held my hand softly, I was ready to grip it harder when Derrick put his finger in. Greg kissed me, I knew it was time. I closed my eyes, trying to relax as I felt Derrick rubbing his finger around the outside of my hole. I gasped as the tip of his finger pushed in, groaned as he pushed further.

"Carly? Okay, baby?"

I was asked by the men nearest to me, they all looked at me as I opened my eyes. I nodded, yes, it was weird but I only felt a little pain, mostly pleasure as he continued to slide his finger further inside me. Kevin latched his mouth onto my hard nipple, sucking it hard. Jeff stood above me, his dick was ready to shoot a load.

"Carly, where baby?"

I ran my hand across my soft stomach, looking into his eyes.

"Right here Jeff. Shoot your warm cum on my belly."

He groaned, I felt 4 globs hit my stomach, the groans of satisfied men filled the room as I squealed with delight. Jacob was next to come, his landed just below Jeff's, right under my belly button. I felt it drip into the soft sensitive area of my button, Gabe saw how it made me feel, he tenderly licked it, then shared it with me in a passionate kiss. He and Greg came together, shooting warm cum to cover my breasts. Kevin was the next to come, the first of his shots landed on my upper thighs as he watched Derrick's finger pull out of my ass. The next three were right below my neck as I watched Paul drinking his husband's cum from his dick.

"You look amazing Carly. Covered in all our cum."

"It's your turn Derrick."

"There's only one place I want to come sweetheart. If you'll allow me."

"Where?"

"I'd like to come in your ass, but I will settle for in your ass crack for now. If you say no, I won't. Remember that."

Jeff brought over a sheet from one of the beds, laying it on an ottoman. I stood, on shaky legs and knelt on the floor, laying my body over the covered ottoman. I felt Derrick's large body enclose mine in a warm hug.

"Carly, you are something special my love."

"So are you Derrick."

I felt the head of his dick push against my hole a few times, just gently, hearing Derrick gasp.

"I'm coming Carly!"

He groaned in my ear, and I felt his dick expand, shooting cum to seep down the crack in my ass. I felt his body shudder as he released, he kissed my neck and back gently. I was surrounded once again, all of the men kissed me gently as they watched the cum fall from my body onto the sheet below. Greg scooped me up in his arms, carrying me into the room I'd sleep in tonight. Peter had dashed ahead, turning on the jetted tub to warm the water. He'd sprinkled some lavender bath salts in the bottom, the heavenly aroma elevated my mood. I had been tired after that, but now as I slid on a tank top and shorts, there was no one to be found in the living room. I had thought Gabe wanted to stay with me, but maybe Jacob had wanted him. I shrugged and turned back to go in the room.

"Carly?"

"Gabe?"

"Hey gorgeous, did you still want to..."

"I do, do you?"

In answer, he slid his arms around me and kicked the door shut behind us. Within minutes we were naked again, though alone in bed.

"Jacob is in with Kevin and Greg, Derrick and Jeff too. They asked me to join, but I told them I'd talked with you."

"You could go if you wanted."

"I'd rather be here. Honestly, I love Jacob. And I love having sex with men, but its nice to feel a woman. Especially one as beautiful and amazing as you are, Carly."

I unrolled a condom onto his dick, and he held my hips as I slid my wet pussy onto him.

"I could easily fall for you baby. Very easily."

"Gabe, don't."

"I know. I'm just saying..."

I linked my hands around his neck, kissing him sweetly. He deepened the kiss and rolled us over, he was now above me and thrusting deeper inside me. He rocked back on his knees, slipping his hand between us and he rubbed my clit, stimulating it so I would orgasm.

"Oh! Oh yes!"

"Like that baby?"

"Yes! Fuck yeah!"

He groaned, rubbing my clit faster. I bucked up, fucking his dick faster inside me. He took the hint and grabbed my legs, ramming me. He soon called out, coming inside the condom. He stayed in, rolling us both to our sides and his finger returned to fondling my clit. I soon clenched his dick in me, spilling my juices over him. I kissed him softly, peeling the full condom from his dick with a tissue. I left him to sleep, went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I climbed back in the bed, he wrapped his arm over me.

"Night baby."

"Sweet dreams Gabe."

Chapter:

I woke, sometime later. It was daybreak, the sun barely peeking over the mountain range. I heard a soft knock on my door from outside.

"Carly?"

I slipped out of the bed, Gabe was still asleep. I opened the door to see a worried Jacob.

"Honey? Have you seen Gabe?"

I opened the door further, seeing the relieved look on Jacob's face when he spotted Gabe in the bed.

"Come in."

He closed the door behind us. I lifted the covers for him to slide in next to his boyfriend, but he wanted me in the middle. I felt his growing dick prod my ass gently as he fondled my breasts.

"Gabe is amazing Jacob. He is so sweet, and loving."

"I know he is baby."

I rolled over to face him.

"He wants something more with you. Do you know that too?"

"I'm scared Carly. He's changed his mind before. Wanted to be with a woman. What if he makes that choice 5 years down the road? What if we're married, have kids and he decides he doesn't want to be with me anymore?"

"Jacob, all couples have that fear. Not just gay couples. And it's a risk. But, you have to make this choice. You might lose him now if you don't. And I don't think you want to lose him."

"I don't Carly. I can't lose him, not again. I love him."

"I love you Jacob."

I rolled to my back, Gabe had woken, was listening to the conversation. The two kissed above me.

"I don't want to lose you either Jacob. And if you'd ask, I'd marry you. I love you."

"Oh Gabe. I love you. I love you so much. I will ask you to marry me, but I want us to have time. Alone."

I began to move from the bed.

"No Carly. I mean more than just right now."

"I know what you're asking. You want me to move in with you."

"Yes. I do."

"And I will."

I rolled under Jacob as he moved to be with his boyfriend. Within a few minutes, Jacob was pushing his dick in Gabe's ass as I watched from the side of the room. I let them alone, slipped on my bathing suit and went to the jacuzzi tub outside. It wasn't even 7:30, but I found Kevin there, lounging against the side of the tub.

"Hey sweetpea, joining me?"

"Can I?"

"Of course, just know, I am not wearing a bathing suit."

I laughed and stepped into the tub.

"How was your night?"

He smiled, thinking.

"Really good. I got it nice and hard from Derrick, maybe I shouldn't say."

"If you don't want to say..then don't. But I am okay."

He kissed my cheek gently.

"Derrick took me hard. He knows I like it that hard and he's the only one who can give it like that. Greg tries, but he's sweet, ya know?"

"I know. Did you fuck others too?"

"Oh yeah. I took Jacob once and Jeff's mouth, Greg and I have been at it twice already this morning."

"Wow. I had heard you guys had a lot of sex when you were up here, but wow."

"How was your night?"

"It was good. Gabe came in with me. And I just left him and Jacob, together."

"They are a sweet pair, the two of them."

"They are, and Jacob finally asked Gabe to move in. So, I think they are official."

"Good for them."

"Kev?"

"Yeah?"

"What are you and Greg, you're not together, right?"

"No. We're work-out buddies, that's how it started anyway. I have quite a serious girlfriend at home, so does he."

"Do they know about this place?"

"My girl does, his doesn't. Though I think he should tell her, before they start getting more serious. My girlfriend was the last woman we brought here."

"Oh really?"

"Yes. She was a friend, I brought her up here and we got close, to say the least. That was almost 2 years ago, she and I live together now."

"And she knows you are here this weekend."

"Yes. She sees other women too. We're in an open relationship."

"I see."

Derrick poked his head onto the patio.

"I made pancakes. You want?"

I smiled at him and pulled out of the tub, Kevin was close behind me. He whispered in my ear as we approached the door.

"After breakfast. You want some time with me?"

"I'd love to."

He kissed my neck and we went in. I took a brief shower, sneaking past the two still asleep lovers in my bed. They roused as I dressed a few minutes later.

"Hey you two. We're having pancakes."

"We'll be out in a few."

I kissed both of them gently and went to find breakfast with the others.

Chapter:

After breakfast, Kevin and I went to my room alone, though we left the door open. Jeff and Derrick came in, just as I sank to my knees for Kevin. Jeff knelt next to me, taking Derrick's tool in his throat. I looked up, Derrick and Kevin kissed gently, looking down at us. I kissed Jeff and we traded for a minute, I slurped on Derrick's cock hearing his groan of approval.

"On the bed, on your backs. Both of you, now."

His voice was filled with lust and need. He ripped open a packet, sliding it onto Kevin's waiting prick. Kevin slid one onto Derrick, lubing him up with a few drops of the open tube on the nightstand. Jeff fondled my breasts, I stroked his dick. He wasn't nearly as long as Derrick, but I felt it pulse under my hand, the pre-cum leaking out of the tip. I leaned down, licking the salty liquid as Kevin slid inside me in one thrust.

"Fuck Kevin!"

"Like it baby?"

"God yes!"

I heard Jeff groan, I glanced down and Derrick was pushing his full length in Jeff's ass. I inched closer to Jeff, reaching for his dick. He got what I wanted, moved closer to me too. He fondled my clit as I stroked his dick, feeling it grow more under my hand.

"That is so fucking hot!"

Kevin pushed my legs back, Derrick groaned and followed suit with Jeff's legs. I felt Derrick's hand smack my ass, I gasped in pleasure.

"Mm fuck yes. Roll over, hands and knees!"

Jeff groaned.

"Carly, put your pussy above my face. I need to fucking eat your sweet little clit."

I took his suggestion, Kevin eagerly followed and slid into me as Jeff began to assault my clit with his tongue. I slurped on Jeff's dick, Derrick's chest right in front of me. He pulled my face up for deep kisses, I knew he was getting close.

"I'm gonna come!"

"You gonna cover Jeff's dick?"

"Fuck yes!"

He pulled out and pulled off the condom, I grabbed his dick and stroked it, pulsing onto Jeff's dick. I licked up the cum, off of Jeff's cock and tasted his own cum as he shot into my mouth. Kevin filled the condom inside me and my juices leaked out onto Jeff's face, he slurped eagerly. I trembled with release, Derrick rolled me to lay on my back, Kevin brought us all water and washcloths. Derrick sent Kevin and Jeff out, he and I snuggled for awhile. I heard his soft snoring, until I dozed myself.

Chapter:

It was mid-afternoon Saturday, when I'd gone for a walk, leaving the guys to their sex filled cabin. I had my cell, and a map of the trails right on the property, I wasn't going far. Just off the path, I found a small hut, looked pretty cozy too. I peered in the windows, a loveseat with soft pillows, a woodstove for those cool nights, tall-stacked bookshelves and a writing desk, complete with a jar of sharpened pencils and pens. I had dreams of a place like this, when I was writing poetry much more. Back before everything turned upside down.

"Do you like my retreat?"

I gasped, hearing the deep and unfamiliar voice from behind me.

"Wh..Who are you?"

"Don't be frightened, Carly. I am James."

"James? As in, your place? Derrick's boss, Jeff's Uncle...that James?"

He laughed gently.

"Yes. I am that James."

"Hi."

"You seem surprised."

He pulled out a keyring and slipped a key into the small lock on the door of the tiny cabin, letting me in to explore further.

"No one was sure you were coming. And Derrick said...because..."

He'd knelt by the wood-stove, pushing the blocks of wood and starting a fire. It soon grew warm, he still hadn't said anything. I turned away, beginning to head back to the main house.

"Carly. Don't go."

I halted, just at the door frame, waiting. He reached for my hand, pulled me in and shut the door behind us. He'd shed his coat, his clothes were still from work, his tie drooped below his belt buckle. I loosened the knot and pulled it from his neck, unbuttoning the top two buttons. I felt his heart racing, his breathing deepened. So did mine, for that matter. It grew even more as he stepped closer to me, keeping my hands working the buttons on his shirt. My shirt was on the floor faster than his, even though I hadn't finished pulling his buttons apart yet.