Just Accept It - My Version

Story Info
A marriage gone bad.
7.6k words
4.01
136.2k
81
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hansbwl
hansbwl
600 Followers

In January this year BigGuy33 wrote a story called Just Accept It. The wife in the story confronted her husband with an ultimatum, one he couldn't accept. To solve his problem he enlisted the assistance of powerful friends with resources not available to a normal family man. My thought was; how could a normal family man solve it without these resources? I requested BigGuy33 to be allowed to write another version and he gracefully gave me permission to do so.

I am using the beginning of his story without any editing, all in "italics" are words written by BigGuy33. First is the confrontation, then a telephone conversation with his mother-in-law. The rest is mine and it is edited by xXlaylassecretxx. She has been great by re-phrasing many of my clumsy sentences.

My Version:

Just accept it, she said...

No, I said.

"Please don't do this, Laura."

My wife of 7 years was in the process of getting ready to go out. On a date. With another man.

"Henry, we've been over this. I'm going. He wants me and I want him. You may as well just accept it."

"Is he worth getting divorced over?"

Laura stopped putting her makeup on and turned toward me.

"You know you won't divorce me. You know that if you divorce me all that will happen is that I'll get the house and the kids, and you'll have to pay me alimony and child support. I'll make it next to impossible for you to see the girls, and you'll just be paying me to have sex with other men anyway but won't be getting any yourself."

She went back to applying her makeup.

I was stunned that this was the same woman I had dated for a year and been married to for the past seven. She had been nothing but loving, deferential, and supportive that entire time. Now it seems it was just an act. She was good.

"How would your mother feel about what you're doing?"

"Henry, you're so naïve and trusting. This was her idea. I've been raised with this goal in mind. The woman is supposed to have the power in a marriage. We're not as physically strong as men are so we need to assert our dominance in other ways. Mom did the same thing to dad when I was little. He eventually came to accept his place and you will, too. Oh sure, it'll be hard, and your fragile male ego will probably put up a fight, but in the end you'll realize your best decision is to just go along."

She finished up her makeup and checked her hair. Laura was definitely a beautiful woman. She was Armenian, with dark skin and long, straight black hair. She did have a bit of a nose on her that she says had given her some trouble when she was younger, but she had grown into it and it now combined with her deep brown eyes to give her an exotic, sultry appearance. I had really felt I struck gold when we got married. As I watched her she rather suddenly slid her hands up her skirt and pulled her thong off and tossed it on the floor.

"I decided that's just gonna get in the way. I want him to have access to my pussy all night long."

"Laura, if you do this, I won't be here when you get back."

She again looked at me like I was an idiot.

"Honey, I'm sorry you're having a hard time with this. Despite what you might think, I really do love you. I chose to marry you because of how I felt about you and because you're a better man and father than any other man could hope to be. Other men aren't anything to me but physical pleasure. I just need more than any one man can provide. But if you stop giving me such a hard time about this, I'll reward you when I get home."

Did she think that was some kind of incentive? Her tone of voice certainly sounded serious. She continued.

"I should warn you before that happens, though; I know you've always liked me nice and furry down there, but he likes a girl smooth so I shaved it all off."

The hits just kept coming. "You have got to be kidding me! So, some guy wants you to shave, and what he wants gets preference over what your own husband wants? And I'm supposed to be okay with this?"

"Maybe not okay with it, but accepting of it, as you would be for anything you can't change. And if you get me off real good I'll give you a really nice blow job. I won't be able to fuck you anymore. He wants my pussy to be only for him. But I'll take care of you in other ways."

Not that there was any chance this was going to be okay, but that was certainly the proverbial last straw.

"Why don't you just leave me and go be with him?"

She laughed like that was the most ridiculous suggestion in the world.

"I told you, Henry, that no one man can take care of all my sexual needs. Besides, he only makes about $25,000 a year. He's just a nobody at a warehouse. But he has a big dick and the girls I know he's been with say he knows how to use it. No, we need your income to keep me in the lifestyle your kids and I deserve. So how do I look?"

I noticed she never once mentioned that she loved me as a reason.

"Like a slut."

She laughed at that. "You're just trying to be mean, but that's exactly what I was going for."

She picked up her pocketbook and slid her ID, a spare lipstick, and her emergency money inside and headed for the front door. Before leaving she came over to me and tried to kiss me. I turned my head so all she got was my cheek, and even at that I wretched just a little bit.

"Henry, I know this will be hard at first. It's not what you were expecting your life to be and it will take some getting used to. But you'll learn to appreciate the lack of responsibility this will mean for you. Eventually you'll be okay, I just know it. After all, you were some kind of soldier so you're used to following orders, right? It'll all work out. Now I've gotta run."

And with that she was gone.

*****

It was just a few minutes to seven. I had to use my time efficiently if I want to do everything I had planned. As you can understand, she had spoken about this before so I had thought about what I would do if she insisted on going through with it.

I drove to the large mall a few miles from out where I could buy everything I needed. The shopping list was in my pocket. I started with the easy items, a sleeping bag and a camping bed from the sports store. Then, I bought a heavy-duty lock bolt at the hardware store. My next stop was Radio Shack. I didn't know exactly what I was looking for but I knew it had to be easy to use and install.

First, I needed a recorder to tap the telephone. An instruction manual was included. Last on the list was three baby monitors and a voice activated recording device; keep it simple was my mantra.

A short while after eight I was back in our house. After installing the recording device on the telephone I called my mother-in-law.

I explained the conversation that Laura and I had. I knew that Laura's dad was seriously whipped but before this all started I hadn't realized the true extent of it. She explained it much like Laura did.

"Oh Henry, I know this will be tough to accept. You just have to understand that women are the natural choice to be in charge, and we have to use whatever means are at our disposal to gain that advantage. And the fact is that, despite what you might believe based on messages in popular culture, women need far more sex than men and can do it longer and better. We have to have more than one lover, and we need other men to serve in particular roles."

I was having a tough time not laughing hysterically as she outlined her philosophy.

"Is that so?" I asked.

"Of course. Like my husband, Gary, your primary role is financial support and child rearing; do it well and you're rewarded accordingly with access to our bodies."

"Laura tells me that her pussy is for her lover only."

"Don't worry about that; it's only temporary. It has to be done at the beginning, to give you something to aspire to. Once you get more accepting of your role you'll get more opportunity to please her in those ways. Actually, she'll need you to. Since you're her husband and societal norms dictate that you be the one she lives with, she'll need you to help her remain clear-headed so she can properly run the family. Does this all make sense?"

"You know, Margaret, you've done a wonderful job of explaining it. It does make perfect sense."

"I'm delighted that I could help clarify things for you. I know this seems harsh and such a big change, but it won't take long for you to get into a rhythm and come to even enjoy the part you play."

"I'm sure you're right. Do please make sure the girls are in bed by 9:00, though."

"Of course, Henry; I'm happy to respect your wishes in that regard. We women are not unreasonable. And feel free to call me if you have any more questions. Perhaps I can answer them a little more clearly than Laura can."

"Oh, what a mess," was my first thought after disconnecting. I should have had this conversation before Laura made her last and unforgivable decision? Poor Laura, she was made a victim, just as our girls and I have been. Her mother has brainwashed her since she was a little girl. The damage is so deep that I can't see that there will be any hope for us, her mother has destroyed a perfectly nice woman and poisoned her with vile thoughts about the relationship between husband and wife. I was very angry and sad.

I spent a few moments thinking of what could have been, now realizing things will never be the same. After taking time to reflect, I began working on the basement, trying to protect my children as well as myself from my wife.

First, I carried my new sleeping bag and camping bed down to our basement exercise room. I was the only one in the house who ever used that room. It had en suite shower and toilette and therefor it could serve my need for a hideout for a few days. I installed the new sliding bolt on the door to stop Laura in case she wanted to go in there. The room had a door out to the back yard I could use to get in and out without Laura finding out.

Second, I set up the voice activated recorder and all three baby monitor receivers next to it. I then went upstairs, placed one baby monitor on a shelf in the kitchen behind a fairly large picture of the girls, the second under the sofa in the living room, and the last one under the bed in our bedroom. Once they were installed, I tested each monitor before making sure the messages were recorded downstairs- they were.

Next, I went upstairs and gathered enough clothes and other basic necessities to last a week. I wanted to make the house look empty so when Laura came home, she would think I had left her.

I put my bicycle on the roof rack on my car and drove to our company parking lot. I began biking home when I decided to stop for dinner and a couple of beers. I arrived home and locked myself into the exercise room. Laura was still out and I did not expect her back until later.

Around three in the morning, I heard through one of the baby monitors she came home. She was most likely in the kitchen as I heard she poured a glass of water.

Then I heard her saying to herself, "What a night. My pussy is so sore that it hurts, but it was fun. But three, I did not expect that. James bringing two of his friends home with us was just too much, I will not do that again." -- Then, I heard her sigh and through the bedroom monitor I heard she went to bed. Fifteen minutes later she snored.

My last thought before falling asleep again was, "What a slut she has become."

The next morning I didn't do anything before I heard her shower upstairs. I did the same, shaved and dressed in my bicycle shorts and top. I expected her to phone her mother and tell her about last night and make an arrangement for picking up the girls.

I was right. On the kitchen monitor I could hear her talking on her cell phone. Since her cell phone wasn't tapped, I could only hear her side of the conversation.

"Hi mom, how are the girls?"

------------

"Good, I have plans to have lunch with one of my friends, will it be OK to pick them up afterwards?"

------------

"Thanks, fine, I will be there between two and three. As to your question about Henry, his reaction was just as you told me about my father - he left."

------------

"You estimate he will stay away for a week? If I want to go out any of the next few days before he comes back, can you babysit?"

------------

"Thank you. I will call you if I need it. The evening with James was awesome Mom. Not only did James fuck me, he brought home two of his friends and they fucked me too. But that was a one time occurrence, I think. It was just too much."

-------------

"Are you saying I am going to like this? I'm not so sure, Mom. I think I would prefer to have one strong and forceful lover, but after last night, I made up my mind to limit sex with others to once a week and spend the rest of the week with Henry's soft and tender lovemaking."

-----------

"Fine, I'll see you no later than three, then. Goodbye for now, Mom!"

Too late and too little was my reflection when she disconnected.

I basically had what I needed from Laura and her mother. So when Laura left the house for her lunch appointment, I went upstairs and collected the three monitors and disconnected the telephone tap. What I needed next would have to wait until Monday. As this was a very nice Sunday, I put a pair of pants and a jacket in the saddlebag and collected my cycle behind the shed. I had to get away and not brood, so I thought a long tour on the bike would do me good. I did not press too hard, I did not want to sweat, just to get warm and far away.

After about three hours I found a small countryside inn where there was a little crowd with other riders there. So I stopped, put on my pants and jacket went in and had a nice lunch. After lunch, sipping a beer on the front porch I found myself in a pleasant conversation with a group of women. Some were married with husbands having other interests like golf, rock climbing and another activity, some single. They belonged to a bicycle club for women and they rode together. They invited me to go to their web site "Girls-On-Wheels" as they announced where they toured and said I could catch up with them another time if I wanted. I thanked them warmly as I was sure that I could use some new friends after this mess I was in came to an end.

I was back in town late afternoon and went to the office to relax and work a little before going home to my secret "basement flat". My cell phone had been shut off the whole day. I did not expect that Laura had tried to find me so when I opened the phone, I was a bit surprised finding a short text message from her, saying, "I understand you are upset and angry. When you calm down, please call me and we can talk. I promise to give you more attention than I led you to believe last time we spoke. I love only you."

Again I thought, too late and too little.

I rose very early Monday morning and went to my office. My boss is also an early riser so he came in shortly after me. I went to his office and asked if I could have a few words with him about some pressing private matters. I told him about my situation without going into too many details and then asked; "May I have your permission to take this week off to take care of some personal problems? I need to contact my lawyer as well as a few other resources. Unfortunately, I would have to be able to call them during business hours. If you would like, I can work my hours at night since I won't be able to go home until late anyway."

"That's fine Henry, take the time you need. Don't count the hours, I know you pull your load anyway."

"Thank you, Sir. I have one more request. My father-in-law has a management position at Silver Finance Co. I happen to know that you know his boss Peter Wilson. I need to ask him to help me corner Gary, my father-in-law, into a conference room without him knowing that I am there. Could please call him and ask if I could see him, as soon as possible, in a serious private matter?"

" Sure, I can call him. I don't understand why you can't contact your father in law directly and ask to speak with him."

"No, I can't. He would know why I am there and will resist."

Okay, I will call him. He doesn't usually get to work until later in the day but I will let you know when I get a hold of him.

****

A few hours later, I presented my card to the receptionist at Silver Finance and told her that I had an appointment with Peter Wilson.

She called his secretary and got the confirmation. She told me to take the elevator to the 9th floor where I would be met.

A few minutes later, I was shown into his office and was greeted with a polite welcome, "Nice to meet you, Henry. What can I do for you?"

"Thank you Sir, please understand an almost nuclear situation has happened in my family and I need to enlist my father-in-law, Gary, to help solve it. He is one of your senior managers, as I understand."

"Yes he is and very good as his job I can tell you. Why can't you just go to his office and talk to him? Why do you need me?"

"It is not that simple, Sir. If I do that, and ask him for a personal conversation, he will know what it's about and say not in office hours. I will then lose the opportunity to corner him on a ground where he feels strong and resourceful. You see, outside his office, he is docile and weak. His wife has total control over him. But here, he is a different person I think."

"I see, I don't know too much about his private life. What do you want me to do?"

"If I could, I would like to use one of your small conference rooms and have you tell Gary that somebody is here to see him. You could also tell him that he can stay in the conference room as long as he needs in order to resolve the problem."

"Sure," he replied and then pressed a button on his in house caller, "Claire could you come in a moment please?"

When Claire came in he asked, "Are any of the small conference rooms vacant?"

"Yes, Sir, number three and four are not in use today."

"Fine, number four is the most private one, put Henry in that room and then ask Gary to come and see me immediately please."

*****

About ten minutes later, Gary came in and was very surprised when he saw me.

"Pleas Gary, sit down we need to talk. I have your boss' permission to use the rest of the day with you if that is necessary."

"What is this all about?" He asked.

"It is a family matter, you and Margaret, Laura and I, and our two girls are involved, so you better listen to a sound file I have saved."

I took up my iPhone and played off the conversation with Laura I had recorded Saturday afternoon before she went out to cheat. I had put my phone in recording mode and had it in my breast pocket during our disagreement.

"So she went through with it after all," Gary said with a sad voice.

This is not the end. Now I will play for you the telephone conversation I had with your loving wife an hour later.

He heard how she denounced him, tears rolled down his cheeks while she told me off. I felt sorry for him, but he needed to man up.

I looked at him and said, "I hate you and your wife, you have destroyed a woman that could have been a good mother and wife. Your wife; for her obscure opinions and feeding those to an innocent child, namely Laura. And you for not stopping her."

"I'm so sorry. What on earth can I do at this stage?"

"A lot actually, but first and most important, be a man, Gary."

"I know I have been a wimp almost my whole married life, but as she told you I did run away and I did come back. You could ask, "Why?" Well, Laura was about six years old when she confronted me with her ultimatum as Laura confronted you. I loved my daughter and I took the least resistant way by complying. I was a wimp, but not a totally stupid wimp. From that day I planned for my disappearance. When Laura was leaving our home to be on her own I planned to just leave with my savings. No divorce, just disappear to a place far away with a new name. Margaret has the notion we are very well off, we are not, but I am. You see, after Margaret started to disrespect me and had one lover after another, I used all my bonuses I got from my employer to buy Kruger Rand and Bearer Bonds. They are safely hidden from her in a bank deposit box under a different name. I have therefor a small fortune she does not know about. My salary has kept us comfortable, so she believe we are better off than we are. That is without my secret savings, which I will not share with her. Wimp, yes -- stupid, no."

hansbwl
hansbwl
600 Followers
12