Just Add Alcohol Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out, leaving just the tip of his cock between the gorgeous married woman's soft, pink-smudged lips. "You want me to fuck your face, Mrs. Carpelli?" She could only nod, and only slightly at that.

The young man savagely thrust his hips forward, sending his thick shaft coursing through Marie's smeared lips, his cockhead crashing against the back of her throat. She gagged hard, panicking, almost struggling against her daughter's friend, but he held her tight, his fingers twisting and pulling at her throbbing nipples.

Brad's pubic hair was crushed against Marie's chin, his balls against her nose and tightly squeezed eyelids. Saliva poured from the sides of her mouth, coating her suctioned cheeks and soaking his balls. He leaned further against the older woman, driving his cock further into her sopping mouth. He leaned all the way over to pull the hem of her golf shirt from her loose-fitting shorts, and the head of his cock passed into her throat.

Marie continued to struggle against him as he stood upright again, pulling the light cotton shirt with him. Moans or groans or whimpers attempted to escape her but the thick young cock pressed her tongue against the base of her jaw; she couldn't get it out of the way.

When Brad stood up his cock slipped from her throat, allowing her to breath again, if only barely. The insolent young man pulled her shirt up over enormous, soft tits, revealing a white cotton bra. His fingers expertly flicked the clasp between the two overworked cups and pushed them aside, taking the warm flesh in his large hands.

Still slicing his cock between the adulterous woman's yielding lips, Brad kneaded the soft olive-hewed flesh of her tits, her nipples thick beneath his palms. Marie moaned as he manipulated her, her manicured nails digging into the cheeks of his ass, the cheeks of her face glistening in spit and pre-cum. Above her, she could hear her young aggressor groan as the pace of his face-fucking increased, became erratic.

Not wanting him to cum in her mouth, Marie relaxed her back and fell to the couch, Brad's cock slipping from between her lips, another ropy string of saliva and pre-cum snapping as it stretched taut, falling against her forehead. She turned to face him, lust burning in her soft eyes as she quickly got up from the couch.

"Wait here," she panted in whisper. Pulling the cotton shirt over her heaving tits, Marie padded barefoot into the kitchen and peeked out the window into the backyard. Elizabeth and all her friends – well, almost all her friends – were still down at the pool. She bounded back into the family room, grabbing Brad by the hand, her nails digging into his wrist. She pulled him from the family room, Brad struggling to get his bathing suit back up.

The cheating mother led the young man through the marble foyer and upstairs to the bedroom she shared with her husband. Brad shut the door behind him, twisting the lock. Marie turned and threw her arms around the kid's muscular neck with such force that he fell back against the door. She slid her wet tongue into his mouth as his hands reached for her massive but soft tits, now unencumbered by the bra. He pulled her shirt over her head, his lips finding hers as it fluttered to the carpeting beneath their feet.

Marie pulled her young lover close, the hot, sensitive flesh of their heaving chests melding together, her large tits squashed between them. With one hand, she shoved Brad's bathing suit down, his thick, bobbing cock coming to a rest in her palm. Stroking it a few times, blood coursing back into the shaft, Marie's pink nails pulled her belt loose and she kicked off her shorts.

Facing Brad, she relaxed her knees. Her body began to slide down his, her elegant fingernails dragging along his hairless, muscular chest. Before her face came level with his jutting shaft, the telephone rang behind her.

Startled, Marie almost fell on her haunches, but recovered and in a few quick strides was beside her marital bed, cordless phone in hand. Putting a shushing finger to her shiny lips, she hit the "talk" button.

"Hello?" she answered, lowering her firm ass to the edge of the bed. Her liquid brown eyes darted in Brad's direction.

"Hi, sweetie. Where are you? . . . Oh, how awful . . . Sounds like you had a pretty rough day." Casting a glance at her daughter's well-hung friend, Marie beckoned him near with a manicured nail.

"The boys are with the Freemans, remember? . . . No, she's here." Brad stepped between Marie's widespread legs, his thick cock bobbing only inches from her wet, pink lips and the phone she was talking into.

"She has a bunch of her friends over. They're out by the pool." With her free hand, Marie guided the nineteen-year-old cock to her married lips, her tongue flitting out to swipe a bead of pre-cum that was about to drop to the floor.

Wrapping her fist around the thick shaft, fingertips not quite touching, Marie stroked the young man's bloated cock, staring into his hooded eyes as she responded to something her husband had said. "They should be back around eleven or so." She paused to catch her breath. "I think they took the Metra into the city."

Marie dropped her wet lips over Brad's blood-engorged shaft as her husband prattled on. When his cockhead hit the back of her throat – the mouthpiece of the phone less than an inch from the joinder of married lips and teenaged flesh – she suppressed her gag reflex, instead forcing the shaft further into her mouth, down into her throat, her eyes tearing once again. But almost in a panic, she tore her head from the invading rod.

"You're where?" she managed to spit out, a gob of saliva sliding over her lower lip and down her chin, dropping to splatter against one of her jutting tits. Listening, her expressive eyes locked on the bobbing cock, she extended her tongue beneath it to catch a globule of pre-cum. "How's traffic?" Marie asked before sucking the rod back between her adulterous lips, just as quickly releasing it.

"Okay, sweetie," she said, sliding the spit-soaked shaft along her warm cheek, inhaling deeply as the scent of Brad's secretions wafted into her nose. "I'll see you in a little bit."

The phone still at her ear, Marie pulled her head back before taking the thick shaft of Wendy Jackson's son back into her throat. Her manicured fingers tightly gripping the root of Brad's cock, putting pressure on that sensitive spot just beneath the intersection of his balls and shaft, she pulled back momentarily. "I love you, too."

With the index finger that was not caressing the slick cock, she hung up the phone and dropped it on the floor beside the bed. She wrapped an arm around Brad's trim waist and, falling back, pulled him on top of her. "Let's hurry," she grunted as his muscular frame fell atop her. "He'll be home soon."

Brad pulled back and, kneeling between her legs, pulled Marie's cotton panties aside, revealing her trimmed cunt, the lips flowered outward and slicked with her internal fluids. He knee-walked closer to her and let his cock fall in the channel formed by her sopping cunt lips. Bracing himself on his hands, the young man ran the length of his cock up Marie's splayed lips, pausing at the top to tease her inflamed clit.

He pulled his pelvis back, his shaft dragging along her clit, until the head of his cock nestled at her slippery hole. With brutal force, Brad pushed forward, spearing the housewife's unfaithful cunt on the full length of his cock. Marie yelped in surprise, her elegant hands flying to his braced arms, her pink nails biting into his skin.

Brad pulled back but gave the stunned woman no time to recover. He crashed back into her, his pelvic bone crushing her throbbing clit between them. He ground his hips in a circular motion once, twice, almost pulverizing the sensitive little bud, before withdrawing again.

Marie's head lolled back and forth as the young man repeatedly violated her trembling cunt, stretching her tender walls. "Oh, god," she moaned, her eyes screwed shut, her knees raised and little pink-painted feet bobbing behind Brad's ass, the heels bumping against his pistoning ass cheeks. "Fuck me, you little bastard. Keep fucking me." Her voice was faint, able (barely) to keep quiet for fear of anyone outside hearing her wails.

Brad slowed his assault on Marie's spoken-for cunt to bend his head toward her rolling tits. He captured a swollen nipple between his lips and drew it between his teeth, roughly scraping the inflamed flesh, sucking the entire areola into his hot mouth. Marie released her grip on his arms, her nails leaving marks on his skin.

She cupped her undulating tits from the sides, pushing them up and into the young man's face, offering her reddened nipples to him. His cock slicing cleaning into the older woman, Brad moved from one nipple to the next and back again, licking and sucking and biting. Every four or five strokes, he buried himself in her quaking cunt, grinding his pubic hair against her agitated clit, taking the married woman to the edge of orgasm, before releasing her.

"Oh, gawd," she moaned, dropping her lithe legs and pushing her daughter's friend off her naked, quivering body. "I love . . . your thick . . . young cock."

Marie pushed herself off the bed and took the two steps toward the bedroom window that overlooked the backyard. From an angle, she peered through the glass to see her daughter and her friends still splashing around the pool, soaking up the last warmth of the evening.

Marie's teenaged aggressor approached her from behind, rubbing his thick cock against her tight ass, running the leaking head between her clenched cheeks, leaving trails of pre-cum and Marie's own cunt juice along her olive-tinged skin. She braced herself against the wall with one hand and reached between her legs with the other. Her pink-manicured fingers scraping along his shaft, causing the young man to shudder, Marie guided the thick cock back into her dripping cunt.

Brad slid in easily and felt his pubic hair crush against her upturned ass cheeks. Marie's long nails tickled his balls momentarily before she removed her hand, placing it on the window sill. Brad grabbed her pliant but trim hips in his hands, banging into the housewife and mother-of-three from behind, his balls slapping against her exposed clit.

Through the blinds, Marie watched her daughter climb from the pool, chlorinated water dripping of her young, well-endowed body. She was the last one out of the pool and joined the rest of her friends around a table. 'I'm getting fucked like a dog by one of them, and the others have no idea.' Marie's eyes fluttered closed at the depravity of what she was doing, and she slammed her ass back against the invading cock.

"How long . . . have you . . . been fucking . . . my daughter," she grunted, her eyes locked on the teenagers sitting around the pool, one of the boys lightly stroking Elizabeth's pristine thigh.

"Since I . . . got home . . . from college," Brad managed, his breath ragged as Marie's pelvic bone grazed the sensitive underside of his shaft.

"I didn't know . . . she was . . . like that." Marie's voice was barely a whisper.

"Like what?" Brad's breath was coming in fits now, his cockhead tingling inside Marie's stretched cunt.

"A whore," Marie cried out, her massive tits swaying beneath her.

"Barely," Brad grunted. "She's nothing . . . like her . . . nasty mom." He planted his cock in Marie to the root, holding it there, letting the orgasmic sensation subside.

Before Marie could respond, a voice called out from below them, out of sight.

"Hey, Elizabeth." Marie's cunt tightened around the invading shaft at the sound of the voice.

"Hey, Dad. What's up?"

"I just got home. Do you know where your mother is?" Marie heard her husband's voice, not ten feet below where she was bent over, tits swinging from her narrow torso, a teenager – almost out of his teens but a teen nonetheless – fucking his marvelously thick cock into her sopping cunt.

"I don't know, Dad," Elizabeth called out. "She was out on the porch with Mrs. Bannister drinking wine again. She may have gone upstairs to take a nap."

"Heather was here?"

"Yeah. She left a little bit ago. I think Mom may have had a little too much to drink, if you know what I mean."

"Fuck me, Brad," she hissed. "Quick! Cum in my cunt."

His hands still holding tight to the little housewife's soft hips, Brad pounded his overheated cock into her forgiving cunt in staccato bursts, his balls slapping against agitated clit.

"Come on, Brad. Cum in me. Cum in my unprotected cunt, Brad!" Marie's little body convulsed in the teenager's hands.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, shit," he groaned. Cum churned in his balls, the thought of fucking this married tramp in her own bedroom, with her husband in the house looking for her, overloading his brain.

Still leaning on the windowsill, Marie turned her head to face him over her shoulder, her eyes on fire. "Who's the better fuck, Brad?" she snarled, her upper lip curling in animal lust. "Me or my prissy little daughter? Huh, Brad?"

Marie jammed her tight ass back against him, tilting her hips and changing the pressure on his trembling shaft. Brad moaned, his eyes screwed shut. "You are . . . Mrs. Carpelli!" He took a shallow breath. "You are!"

"Then cum . . . in my cunt . . . you little bastard."

Brad pulled the writhing housewife hard against his thrusting groin, his cock burying itself somewhere deep in her stretched cunt. Marie's pelvic bone crushed up against the bottom of his shaft, triggering the release of boiling cum from his balls.

Behind her, Marie felt the young man jerk and, a second later, his scalding hot cum splashed against the inner walls of her cunt. Her own orgasm upon her, she bit her lower lip, drawing blood, in an effort to stem her cries of relief. Brad's body convulsed in time with hers, his hands never leaving her hips, holding her upright on quaking, rubbery legs. Three or four thrusts and his jerking slowed, cum leaking from her cunt around the teenager's thick shaft.

Nervous now, Brad withdrew the length of his dripping cock from Marie's ravaged cunt. A wad, then another, of thick cum followed his cockhead, falling to the thick carpeting beneath them.

Her legs still shaking beneath her, Marie heard her husband's footfalls in the marble foyer at the foot of the stairs. Brad scrambled for his clothes and Marie for hers, the leather soles of Tony's wingtips slapping against the wood-planked stairs as he made his way up. She pushed the teenager into the master bathroom and shut the door on him, trying as fast as she could to jump into her shorts and pull her shirt back on. When she could no longer hear her husband's footsteps, she knew he was close, that he was in the carpeted hallway that led to their bedroom.

Slipping the tongue of her belt through the clasp, Marie flicked the lock on the bedroom door and opened it. Her husband stood there, his hand poised to grasp the doorknob.

"Hi, sweetie," she cooed, giving him a hug and a chaste peck on the lips. "I thought I heard you downstairs."

"I just got home," he said lovingly, unsuspectingly, moving past her and into the bedroom. She feared he would smell her cunt juice, the scent so overwhelmingly obvious to her.

"I was just about to take a shower," she announced to her husband's back.

Tony walked toward the window – the window in front of which his unfaithful wife had been getting fucked doggy-style not two minutes ago – and paused, his wingtip inches away from a small puddle of Brad's sperm.

"Go ahead, honey," he said over his shoulder, watching the kids come in from the pool. "I'll pour you another glass of wine. The kids are coming in anyway. I'll keep them entertained while you get cleaned up."

Tony turned away from the window and walked back toward the door, passing his adulterous wife on the way, pausing to give her a kiss. This time, he slipped his tongue in her smoldering mouth and brushed a beefy hand across a hardened nipple. He left the room, shutting the door behind him.

Marie's heart started beating again as she heard her husband descend the stairs and cross the foyer.

While his wife remained upstairs and showered, Tony poured himself a drink and met Elizabeth and her friends in the family room. He entertained all of them but one.

"Hey," Elizabeth said after a few minutes, looking around. "Where's Brad?"

12