Just Add Alcohol Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scooting back on her knees so that her trim ass was wedged between the two front seats, she again took Matt's thick shaft in her fist and, with her right hand, gently lifted his balls. Olivia bent further, squeezing her tanned cheeks between the young man's thighs. Her tongue darted from between glossy lips and licked lightly at his perineum.

Above her, Matt inhaled sharply, never having felt the silky smoothness of a wet tongue beneath his balls. When Olivia's tongue strayed closer to his clenched asshole, he jerked at the sensation and his heavy, sperm-laden balls fell from her grasp, resting softly against the bridge of her nose and in the socket of her right eye.

Olivia increased the pace of her stroking, pulling roughly on the veiny rod that stood upright above her prone face. Matt's breathing became short then erratic and pre-cum leaked from the tip of his cock, slickening Olivia's clenching fingers and adding lubrication to her ministrations.

Sensing an impending orgasm, she pushed her angelic face deeper into the teenager's groin, her pink tongue licking at the base of his smooth nut sack. As her face pressed against his thighs, her flickering tongue slid across his perineum to his puckered asshole.

Matt jerked when he felt the wet tip of the older woman's tongue brush against his anal ring. At the same time, Olivia slammed her left fist to the base of his quivering shaft, squeezing tightly, her manicured thumb applying a steady pressure to the sensitive underside of his cock.

The shaft lurched in her elegant hand and she vigorously rubbed her thumb at its base, coaxing steamy cum from his heavy balls. "Cum for me, fraternity boy," she mumbled into musky void between her face and Matt's groin.

With her fist clenched around the teenager's cock, she felt the sperm course through the pulsing shaft as Matt arched his back, trying force his cock deeper into her fist.

She pulled her face from his asshole as the first jet of cum spurted from the tip two feet in the air before falling and splattering against his exposed stomach. The next two emissions ejected with much less force, thick, stringy ropes of fluid that coated her manicured fingers and wedding rings.

Her sparkling eyes fixated on the pulsating shaft, Olivia spread the cum sticking to her fingers around his overheated flesh. Stroking his now lubricated cock gently, she leaned forward, her face dropping toward Matt's ripped stomach. Her tongue slithered from between still-glossed lips and licked the sperm from the flesh of his stomach, her tongue dipping into his belly button to collect what had puddled there.

Matt's body settled back on the minivan's bench and his head rolled to the side as he tried to catch his breath, his cock still stiff in Olivia's tight fist.

"This is why . . . I've always . . . wanted . . . young cock," she announced, bringing her left hand to her lush mouth, her tongue licking the thick sperm from between her fingers. "You can cum . . . and cum . . . and cum . . . but this cock . . . will remain thick and stiff."

Her pretty hand clean, Olivia lifted herself from her haunches and leaned over Matt's prone body, brushing her soft lips against his nipples and then his chin. She turned over and slid onto the bench next to him, kicking the heels from her feet in the process. Pulling her trim legs in the air, the unbuttoned her pants and pushed them down her lithe thighs.

"Help me out here," she grunted from her folded position.

Matt turned on the seat and pulled first one and then the other pant leg off Olivia's dainty feet, dropping the pants to the floor of the minivan. She raised her tight ass off the leather seat and pushed her pink thong down as far as she could, pulling one foot from the stringy little nothing.

Olivia slouched into the corner formed by the seatback and the side wall of the minivan and spread her toned, trim legs wide. She ran a gleaming red fingernail over the crevice formed by her full cunt lips and a trace of cunt juice leaked from her, forming a shiny wet spot on the leather bench.

"Not much lawn to mow, huh, fraternity boy?" she asked, her lewdly spread legs revealing a thin stripe of pubic hair reaching from the apex of her cunt to her tan line. Her landing strip was somewhat darker than the hair atop her pretty little head.

Matt merely groaned from deep in his throat as he turned to face Olivia more directly.

"Now get down on your knees and lick my wet cunt," she ordered, prodding him with a manicured hand on his shoulder.

Matt slid off the bench and squeezed himself between Olivia's widespread legs and the back of the minivan's driver's seat. He dipped his right shoulder beneath her left knee, his left beneath her right, hooking her legs over his muscular shoulders.

Licking lightly up her inner thigh, he wrapped his sinewy arms around her such that they rested at the top of her landing strip. His licks brought him closer to her musky cunt, but he stopped just short. With his tongue protruding from his mouth, Matt gave Olivia a long, wet lick up the crease between her leg and groin and moved his head up and over her landing strip, tracing along its edges. The light sensation caused her to gasp.

"You have a beaut-," he began before she interrupted him.

"Just shut up . . . and eat. . . . You're not here . . . to make . . . conversation." As the words spilled from her full lips, Olivia gripped the back of his head in her open palms, pulling his mouth toward her sopping cunt. Her long, manicured nails scraped along Matt's scalp as she jammed his lips against her, smashing them together.

His nose almost buried against her clit, Matt's tongue snaked out and ran up the folds of Olivia's cunt and back down again. On its way back up, it penetrated her cunt lips, releasing a torrent of fluid that flowed into his mouth.

"Oh, gooood boooy," she cooed, her head lolling back and forth.

Olivia pulled him tighter against her, manipulating his skull from side to side, saturating his chin and cheeks in her cunt juice. When her grip slackened, Matt lifted his head slightly and swiped his tongue across her throbbing clit once and then again.


"Uunngghh," she moaned, lifting her lithe legs higher, tightening their grip around his neck. Olivia's nipples throbbed beneath her turtleneck as she squirmed across the back seat of her minivan.

Her movements, controlled just barely by Matt's strong hands wrapped around her waist, brought his tongue back across her clit again.

"Yyyeeesss," she hissed, grinding her trim hips against the teenager's face, her pelvic bone smashing against his chin.

Matt maintained his tongue's presence at Olivia's clit, manipulating it back and forth between licks. He suctioned his lips to the engorged bud and sucked into his mouth, tugging it gently back and forth.

Above him, Olivia bucked as the tingling sensation coursed from her distended clit and through her torso to her thick nipples. Matt trapped her clit between his lips and sucked hard at the engorged flesh. Her elegant fingers pulling roughly at Matt's hair, she bucked against his face harder and harder, threatening to bruise his youthful features.

Matt released her inflamed clit from his mouth and dipped his tongue between her folds, savoring the musky taste of her cunt juice. Two of his fingers found her clit and rubbed it vigorously as he tongue-fucked the older woman.

The double sensation of having her cunt penetrated and clit massaged caused Olivia to jerk her sweet bottom right off the bench seat, slamming her clit against Matt's manipulating fingers.

"Oohh, ggaawwdd! Yyeess!" she screamed, her cunt contracting around the teenager's tongue as an orgasm screamed through her athletic little body. Her head rolled from side to side, her long blond locks a tangled mess. "Ohmidgod . . . ohmigod . . . ohmigod!"

Matt slowed the pace of his tongue and his fingers as the trembling of Olivia's body subsided and her ass slowly descended to the bench seat again. Her elegant fingers found his clothed shoulders and her nails dug into his tender flesh as she pulled him closer to her quivering, dripping cunt, trying to coax a few more seconds of orgasmic bliss from her little body.

Her legs still locked tightly around his neck, her pink thong hanging from one of her dainty feet, Matt ran lazy circles around her burning clit with his tongue as she caught her breath, occasionally dipping his tongue between the saturated folds of her cunt.

"I want," she began, her breath labored, "that college cock . . . buried in me."

Olivia released the grip of her legs around Matt's neck and, still on his knees, he moved up closer to the bench. His thick cock bobbed before his muscular body and slapped against Olivia's exposed clit.

"Oohh, ggaawwdd," she shuddered, reaching between her obscenely spread legs with her left hand, guiding the thick mushroom head toward her sopping hole.

When he felt the spongy head press against Olivia's lips, Matt pushed forward, sinking the first few inches of his shaft into her wet cunt.

"Mmmm," she moaned, relishing the sensation of the thick head shoving her tender flesh aside.

He pulled back slightly and then forward again. Beneath him, Olivia wiggled her hips slowly, seeking a better angle for the penetration. Matt's third push found his pubic hair flattened against her landing strip, his balls coming to rest against her tanned ass cheeks.

Matt pulled back so that just the head of his cock remained ensconced in the overheated hole before pushing back in, ensuring that her slippery cunt juice lubricated the entire length of his shaft. He continued in this manner, falling into a slow but steady rhythm, his large hands gripping Olivia's pliant hips.

"That's it, fraternity boy," she leered at him, her emerald eyes burning with lust. "Fuck me nice and slow . . . nice and slow."

While Matt continued his able penetration of Olivia's unfaithful cunt, she smoothed her long fingers across her landing strip and grasped the waist hem of her turtleneck. Squirming on the bench, she pulled it up and over her head, her bare foot slipping on the latest issue of Cosmo Girl, left there by her youngest child.

Through the silk bra, Olivia squeezed and massaged her 36C tits, pausing occasionally to tweak her thickening nipples. As Matt's cock continued to slice between her folds, she released the catch at the front of the bra and pulled the cups aside.

"Oohh, fuck," Matt groaned when Olivia exposed her soft tits, her thick, elongated nipples beckoning his attention. As blood surged into his young shaft, he adjusted his position to get a better angle at her cunt. His knee came down atop the soccer cleat, and he edged it aside.

The cleat digging into his knee brought the full impact of what he was doing slamming into his brain. He was fucking someone's mom, someone's wife, in the backseat of the family minivan, the same car she used to pick her kids up from school, to go to the grocery store and runs carpools for soccer practice and lacrosse games.

Matt increased the pace of his fucking as the long, manicured nails of Olivia's left hand grazed across a crinkly areola and thickened nipple. Her large tits rose and fell atop her trim chest as the force of his fucking increased.

"Gooood boooy," she cooed, the soft pads of the fingers of her right hand smoothing across his sweaty cheek. "Faster now, sweetie . . . mm-hm . . . that's it . . . faster . . . fuck me harder!"

The depravity of fucking this married lady in the backseat of her minivan, combined with her filthy mouth, spurred Matt on. He lost all restraint and began pounding his thick cock into her.

Olivia's long manicured fingers fanned out across her firm tits to keep them from wobbling too much on her heaving chest. A bead of sweat formed across her eyebrow and above her upper lip; her high cheekbones were aglow.

"Aaaahhhh!" she screamed as her clit was smashed between their pelvic bones. She tossed her head from side-to-side, her long blond hair whipping back and forth as she arched her back and bucked her hips, forcing the slicing cock deeper into her sloppy cunt. But Matt slowed his pace before she could reach another orgasm.

Her body settling, Olivia pushed her soft tits together, mounding them atop her chest, her fat, darkened nipples jutting from the white flesh.

"Suck."

His thick cock still slipping between the folds of her cunt, Matt dropped his head toward the immense cleavage, his lips parting to allow a thick nipple to penetrate his dry mouth. "Oh, god, Olivia."

She released one tit and grabbed Matt's left ear between manicured fingers. "That's Mrs. Freeman to you, fraternity boy," she demanded in a harsh tone. Seeking his understanding, her hips still bucking at the invading cock, she raised an eyebrow. "Got it? Mrs. Freeman. Not Olivia. Mrs. Freeman."

"I . . . got it," Matt responded through labored breath, burying his face between her soft, jutting mounds when she released his ear and brought the wobbling tit back atop her chest.

Burying his cock to the root in Mrs. Freeman's saturated hole, his lips sought and found a burgeoning nipple. He washed his tongue across the engorged flesh before sucking it lewdly between his lips.

Matt readjusted his position again so that he could wrap his arms around Mrs. Freeman's svelte body and suck her soft tits while at the same time continue pounding her cunt. As his lips again searched for a thick nipple, she arched her back into him, pushing her tits toward his face.

He sucked first one then the other nipple into his mouth again, ramming his cock into Mrs. Freeman's slackened cunt, holding it there, grinding his pelvic bone against her inflamed and exposed clit.

"Oohh, ggaawwdd," she whimpered at the brutal tingling that coursed through her body.

He pulled out again, his lips still attached to the fat nipple, and violently rammed his cock back into the married mother of three. He sucked the blood-engorged nipple between his teeth, scraping and nibbling at the tender flesh as Mrs. Freeman's little body trembled beneath him.

"Bite," she ordered in a voice barely audible.

Matt withdrew slowly and just as slowly shoved his thick cock into her quivering woman. He wiggled his hips to penetrate her unfaithful cunt further. His tongue washed across a tender nipple.

"Bite!"

His cock buried in her, he ground his hips against her, crushing her delicate clit between them. The coarseness of his pubic hair agitated the inflamed bud and Mrs. Freeman squirmed around beneath him, trying to apply greater pressure to her little clit.


"I said, Bite!!!"

With her tender clit still smashed by his pubic bone, Matt fastened his lips tightly around the base of her raw nipple. Slowly, he bit down, feeling the flesh compress between his teeth.

"Aaaaahhhhh!" she wailed, her hands flying to the back of Matt's head, pulling him tighter against her swollen tits, his nose mashed into the flesh such that he could barely breathe. "Harder . . . harder!" she whined.

Matt's teeth continued to close on the thickened nipple until he was afraid he'd break skin. He pulled his hips back slightly to relieve the pressure on her abused clit before jamming his shaft back into her, again trapping the little clit between their sweaty bodies.

"Ooohhh, gggaaawwwddd!" Mrs. Freeman howled, her cunt trembling and twitching and quaking around the teenager's cock. Her athletic body shook and shuddered beneath him as another orgasm washed over her.

"Yyyeeesss!" she hissed. "That's . . . it . . . fraternity boy . . . I'm cumming . . . on your . . . young . . . thick . . . cock!"

Matt held his cock in Mrs. Freeman's cunt as her body convulsed on the bench seat, sweat dripping from her chin and running between the cleavage formed by her shoved-together tits.

He pulled out, leaving only his spongy cock head buried in her, and she gasped at the emptiness she felt.

"Put it back in," she pleaded. "Pleeeaaase . . . put it back in."

A thick nipple still trapped between his teeth, Matt pounded his thick back into her, nearly knocking the wind from the cheating wife's lungs.

"Oohh . . . yyeess," she moaned, regaining her breath as her body's tremors and spasms slowed.

Matt released the battered nipple from his lips and teeth and sat back on his haunches, his twitching cock still wrapped tightly in Mrs. Freeman's sloppy cunt.

"Ohmigod," she breathed, her eyes hooded in post-orgasmic wonderment. "Your . . . are one . . . nasty little boy."

Matt prepared to respond when The National Anthem sounded from somewhere behind him.

"Oh, fuck," Mrs. Freeman breathed. "It's my cell phone. Reach behind you and get it, would you?"

Making sure that his fat cock didn't slip from her slushy cunt, Matt twisted around and spotted the cell phone sitting in a cup holder below the minivan's stereo. He reached behind him, grabbed it, and handed it to her.

Mrs. Freeman flipped the phone open and, with her left hand, brushed her tangled hair behind an ear.

"Hello?" She paused while the person on the other end spoke, and then abruptly looked at watch. Her bright emerald eyes went wide with surprise. "I'm so sorry, sweetie," she gushed. As she spoke, Matt pushed into her, jamming the soft underside of his cock against the back of her pelvic bone, and bent to suck a still engorged nipple into his mouth.

Mrs. Freeman nearly gasped, but maintained her composure and continued her conversation. "I'll be there in twenty minutes . . . I know, honey, I just got sidetracked with something."

Slicing into her cunt, Matt's movements became erratic at Mrs. Freeman's nastiness. Here she was, in the backseat of her minivan with a kid half her age. She had met Matt less than two hours ago, yet his cock was buried in her unfaithful cunt and his lips were tightly suctioned around her aroused nipple.

"I know, sweetie," she breathed. "I said . . . I said I'm sorry. Give . . . give me twenty minutes." Mrs. Freeman slammed the phone closed and dropped it to the floor.

She pouted her lower lip out and said in a child's voice, "My poor, poor baby." Her hands encircled Matt's waist, sliding down to his tight ass, her manicured nails digging into his flesh. "I almost forgot all about her," she whispered in his ear, pulling him towards her, his cock sinking deeper into her loosened cunt.

Mrs. Freeman slapped his ass, prodding him on. "Now, cum in this mommy's cunt so she can go get her baby girl."

Matt moaned deeply into Mrs. Freeman's squishy tit that was molded against the features of his face. As the nasty words tumbled from her shiny lips, his cock lurched in her wet cunt. Feeling his cum about to spill from his heavy balls, Matt jerked back and pulled his cock from her.

Mrs. Freeman was surprised and shrieked, "What are you doing!?! Put it back in!"

"I . . ." Matt tried to speak but his balls were churning, his cock was pulsating and his cognitive mind had shut down.

"Put your cock back in me!" she ordered. "You'll cum all over the car!"

His eyes rolling to the back of his head, Matt slammed his cock back into the depths of Mrs. Freeman's sloppy cunt, knocking the wind from her lungs. Alcohol-tinged breath gusted by his face, filling his nostrils.

"Are you . . . on the . . . pill?" he managed to ask, his body jerking in impending orgasm.

"No . . . what? . . . no! I don't . . . fucking . . . care . . . . Just cum . . . in me!" Mrs. Freeman spanked Matt's pistoning ass again, urging him to drop his seed inside her unprotected cunt.

When Matt next sunk his cock into the loose cunt, he held it there, squirming his hips, sliding the sensitive underside of his cock against Olivia's pelvic bone. He felt his sperm-laden balls release and a surge of cum screamed through his shaft before splattering against the searing walls of Mrs. Freeman's cunt. He jerked once, twice, a third time, each time coaxing more cum from his balls and into her fertile hole.