Just Add Alcohol Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt's body relaxed and, sensing he was done, she pushed he teenager off her sweaty body. "Come on," she said in a hurry, slipping her free foot back through the pink thong. "Let's go. I'm late. I need to pick my daughter up from school."

While Matt situated himself on the bench seat and found his boxers and pants, Mrs. Freeman fastened her bra and pulled the cashmere turtleneck back over her torso. Matt was taking his time.

"Come on, kid! Make it snappy," she ordered, clicking her manicured fingers at him as she reached for her pants.

Matt picked up the pace as Mrs. Freeman finished dressing. "Go on. Get out!"

"But can't you drive me back to-," he began before being interrupted again.

"No. Just get out," she pleaded, squeezing between the front seats of the minivan and sliding into the driver's seat.

Matt shrugged his shoulders as the side door slid open. His feet were barely on the ground when he heard the engine rev and the tires chirp behind him.