Just Add Alcohol Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before his balls could release a torrent of scalding sperm across her lubricated breasts, Kim released them, leaving Gary's cock bobbing before her. Standing, she bunched the wool skirt up around her waist and wiggled out of the silk panties that adorned her damp crotch.

Kicking the thong from her feet, she fell into the corner of the couch, lewdly spreading her lithe legs. "Get down there and lick my cunt," she demanded through hooded eyes. She hooked a dainty foot over the back of the couch, planting the other flat on the floor, lightly slapping two fingers against her sopping vagina, a wet smacking sound emanating from between her legs.

Catching his breath, Gary slid from the couch to the floor and crawled between the married woman's widespread legs, her inner thighs glistening in her own juices. Needlessly, he placed a hand on each of her smooth thighs to ensure that her legs remained open to him.

Dipping his head toward her bald cunt, Gary inhaled the musky scent of her vaginal fluids before allowing his tongue to dart from between his lips. He ran the tip up one thigh and around the flesh surrounding her hole, careful to avoid her splayed labia and inflamed clit.

Above him, Kim moaned her delight, her long, elegant fingers running through his hair. "Yyeess," she hissed. "Eat . . . me."

Gary's tongue continued its journey down the opposite side of her cuntal opening and circled around to the crack of her ass. He traced the tan-line that ran along the junction of her toned leg and her crotch, across the top of her cunt and down the other side.

"Nice little shaved cunt," he muttered before wiggling his tongue against her sweaty perineum.

"Oh, ggaawwdd," she moaned.

Flattening his tongue, he dragged it up the furrow created by her flowered cunt lips, applying increasing pressure as his head rose, forcing his tongue to penetrate the adulterous hole. Kim bucked against his face and her fingers grasped at his short-cropped hair, long nails scraping against his scalp.

Gary pulled back and his wet lips hovered just above her inflamed clit. "Shave it for your husband?" he inquired, taunting the older woman, hot breath blowing across her clit.

"Uhn-ugh," she moaned, arching her back, trying to shove her burning clit against the young man's strong tongue.

Her efforts were in vain as Gary pulled his face and protruding tongue away from her. "Then who?" he whispered.

"For . . . me," she grunted. Her slender fingers slid to the back of his head, nails digging into his scalp, and she pulled the young man's face into her leaking cunt.

Gary's tongue slithered from his mouth and flattened again, pressing against Kim's engorged clit as she pulled him close.

"Aaaahhhh," she sighed, reveling in the exquisite pressure against her inflamed bud. She released her grip on the back of his head long enough to allow him to swipe his broad tongue down and then back up the crevice formed by her slick lips.

When Gary's tongue flattened against her clit, Kim bucked into his face, smashing his nose against her pubic bone, and screamed out, "Oohh, FUCK!!!"

Her nails dug deeper into the young man's scalp. Her pelvic bone slammed into his nose almost drawing blood. The overheated walls of her cunt opened up and cunt juice squirted from between her splayed lips, splashing against his chin and coating her crotch in the slimy fluid.

Her hips still bucking against Gary's face and his tongue still smashing itself against her clit, Kim removed a hand from the back of his head and brought it to her chest, squeezing a massive tit, the flesh oozing between her fingers. Her thumb and forefinger found the engorged nipple and twisted roughly, and another stream of cum sprayed from her sloppy cunt lips.

Gary's eyes watered and his nose stung. From between the cheating slut's thighs, he watched as the muscles of her stomach rippled and undulated, a sheen of perspiration glistening across the taut, tanned flesh. A bead of sweat, and then another, ran down her lightly made-up cheek before dropping to collect in the hollow of her clavicle.

Kim's body was still shaking and quivering when Gary pulled his drenched face from between her lewdly spread legs. He knelt upright and knee-walked closer to her. The fat head of his cock pushed at her sloppy cunt lips and he thrust his hips forward. The sodden state of her cunt allowed his cock to slide into her in one thrust.

Taken by surprise, Kim twisted her torso in pleasure-pain, her substantial tits rolling across her chest. She plastered her pretty face and bulging tits against the back of the couch. "Ooohhh, gggaaawwwddd," came her muffled scream as Gary withdrew his cock before brutally slamming it back into her yielding cunt.

He took firm hold of her pliant hips as he jackhammered his thick cock into her. Her ass cheeks rippled with each inward thrust and Kim screamed into the back of the couch. He released her hips from the grip of one of his hands, the marks of his fingers lingering on her damp flesh, and wrapped her dirty blonde hair in his fist.

He pulled back on her blonde tresses, now disheveled, and Kim's head pulled up. She turned slightly and peered over her shoulder at her young, male aggressor. Her eyes were alight with lust and her lips curled into a sneer, Gary's heavy nutsack slapping against her exposed clit with each thrust.

"This . . . what . . . you wanted . . . slut?" he grunted, a stream of sweat streaking down his cheek.

"Fuck . . . yyeess," she hissed, droplets of spittle spraying from her lush lips.

"This . . . how your . . . husband . . . treats you?" he taunted the married woman, slapping her left ass cheek with his free hand.

"Uuuggghhh!" Kim groaned, Gary's hand leaving several red imprints on her flesh as he repeatedly spanked her. "Oh . . . god . . . no."

Still yanking on her blonde mane, using it like the reigns on a wild horse, Gary pushed her over, exposing more of her tight bottom. A drop then another of sweat dripped from the end of his nose and fell to her rippling ass, landing at the apex of her crack.

Gary's middle finger strayed from her ass cheek and swept his sweat from her crack, sliding it toward her crinkled asshole. He swirled his lubricated finger around the tight anal ring and Kim jerked.

"Fuuccckkkk!" she panted through gritted teeth as the nail on Gary's probing finger scraped across the sensitive flesh of her sphincter. He released his grip on her silky hair and pushed her face into the back of the couch, his middle finger breaking through the seal of her tight asshole.

"Uuhhgg," came another muffled moan from the unfaithful wife.

Kim twisted her little body hard against the assaulting cock so that she was flat on her stomach. Her sudden movement pulled Gary's finger from her asshole and a pathetic whimper escaped her slender throat.

Behind her, his cock still firmly lodged in her cunt, Gary lifted his right knee from the floor and wedged it beneath her right leg, spreading her already lewdly splayed legs further. Sweat shimmered along the tanned flesh of her back and collected in the small of her back.

"Look . . . at you . . . whore," he tormented. "Some strange . . . cock . . . buried . . . in you . . . Bet your . . . husband . . . would be . . . ashamed."

Kim's muffled response was unintelligible, her angelic face shoved roughly into the corner of the couch. Gary again gathered her lustrous mane in his fist, pulling her head up, her chin resting on the low-slung arm of the couch.

"Fuck . . . yeah . . . he would," she spat. "My daughters . . . too."

"What a nasty . . . little . . . fuckhole . . . you are," he grunted, his large hands mounting each of Kim's quivering butt cheeks. He roughly pulled them apart, exposing the wrinkly asshole distorted by the thick cock buried in her yawning cunt.

Gary hung his head and allowed a profuse amount of saliva to fall from his lips. The wad of spit landed square on the misshapen ring of her asshole. He used two fingers to spread the lubricant around before sliding them into her butt.

"FUCK!!!" Kim screamed, her athletic body jerking and convulsing below him. Cunt juice squirted from her stretched hole, splashing against the conjoined couple before streaming down their thighs, soaking the couch. Her body continued to jerk, her cunt muscles contracting rhythmically around Gary's thick shaft, as he pounded into her in measured but powerful strokes.

As her orgasm subsided, Kim gasped for breath and again turned her head over her shoulder, her glinting emerald eyes burning lustful holes in him.

Gary pulled back and allowed his cock to slip from her saturated hole. He gave her a light slap on the ass, rose to his feet, and began walking toward the mini-suite's bedroom.

"Now let's see how filthy your cheating cunt can be in a proper bed," he said over his shoulder.

By the time Kim collected herself and caught up with him, Gary was in the bedroom and had pulled the comforter from the bed, tossing it in a heap in the corner. She eagerly mounted the bed and brought herself to all fours, her tan-lined ass turned upward, invitingly.

Gary raised a knee to the bed and followed her, moving up behind her. Before him his cock bobbed as he moved, coming to rest in the crack of her ass, his cum-laden balls swinging beneath and brushing against her flowered cunt lips.

Taking Kim's malleable hips in his hands, he pulled his hips back, dragging his cockhead down the crack of her ass. He felt the head graze through the sopping furrow of her cunt and slowly pushed it back into her. Her vaginal fluids eased his cock's progress as the head parted her slack lips and stretched her cuntal walls around his thick girth.

"Nice tight little cunt you've got," he murmured when his pubic hairs flattened against her firm ass cheeks.

Kim merely grunted her response, burying her pretty face in the mattress.

"Glad you give it up so freely." Gary was taunting her, giving her what she wanted: debasement, a little humiliation.

He pulled the length of his cock from her overheated hole, leaving just the head trapped between her loose lips. He drove his shaft back into her, pulling her cunt lips with it, and held it there. He leaned over her prone and sweaty body, placing his lips against her ear. He nibbled at pearl earring before whispering.

"Want me to buttfuck you?"

Kim didn't respond to him. His left hand let go of her hip and he gently but firmly gathered the locks of her radiant dirty blond hair in his fist, pulling her up, lifting her face and arms from the mattress. Several beads of sweat ran down her lightly muscled back. Her back arched, her massive tits thrust forward and a droplet of perspiration dripped from a thickened nipple, falling to the crisp white sheet, discoloring it.

He gently bit her earlobe, one hand circling around her little body, brushing against her taut stomach muscles, sliding up to a sweaty, heaving tit. His fingers found her distended nipple, pinched it lightly, twisted it a little.

"I said, you want me to fuck your little asshole?" His voice was a whisper, the low hum of the heater the only other sound in the suite.

Kim nodded her head. The movement was barely perceptible, but with her back to him, her silky hair rose and fell against his chest, stimulating his nipples. His cock still buried in her unfaithful vagina, Gary released her and she fell back to her elbows, her damp blonde tresses matted to her perspiration-slickened shoulder blades.

He pulled his cock from her and rolled off the bed, disappearing into the bathroom. A moment later, he reappeared with a small plastic bottle filled with complimentary hand lotion.

Jumping back on the bed, Gary twisted the cap from the bottle and turned it upside down, spreading a quarter of its contents along the top ridge of his shaft. He emptied another quarter at the apex of Kim's asshole; she clenched as the cold fluid made contact with her overheated flesh. Gary watched in amusement as goose bumps appeared on her skin, as her asshole visibly tightened.

With one hand smoothing the lotion around his shaft, a finger from the other spread it around her anal ring, occasionally dipping into her depths to deposit the makeshift lubricant along her anal walls.

Beneath him, Kim mewled, her face buried in her hands as the young man prepared her forty-year-old asshole to be penetrated. 'Ohmigod,' she thought to herself, her chest expanding and contracting with deep breaths. 'I can't believe I'm going to let this kid fuck me in the ass.'

Behind her, Gary pushed one of her ass cheeks outward, using his free hand to align the head of his cock to her clenched butthole. He swiped the rubbery head up and down, stimulating the craggy flesh, prodding it open. Kim relaxed a little and the tip of his cockhead sunk into her.

"Oh, gawd," she gasped, tensing as the crown pushed passed her tight anal ring. His hand still firmly gripping his shaft, Gary pushed against Kim's upturned ass harder, forcing the head deeper into her bowels.

"Uuunnnggghhh," she groaned, stretching her arms above her, turning her head to the side. Her lips curled into a mask of pain mixed with pleasure as half of his cock lodged itself in her asshole.

Gary pulled back a little, tightened his grip on his cock, and shoved forward again, smashing his hand between his pubic hair and Kim's shuddering ass cheeks. He pulled it free and felt the rest of his cock ease into her.

"Ooohhh, gggaaawwwddd!!!" she screamed, her long slender fingers grasping at the bed sheets so fiercely her knuckles turned white. "Oohh, ffuucckk!!"

"Like it . . . in the . . . ass . . . huh?" he grunted, pulling back before viciously slamming his hips back against her sweaty ass cheeks.

"I . . . fuckin' . . . love it!" she hissed, whipping her head around, her emerald eyes ferocious with lust. Her elegant hands pulled harder on the bed sheets, pulling them from the top corners of the bed. "Harder! Fuck me harder! Pound . . . my ass . . . with your . . . young . . . cock!!"

Holding firmly to her hips, his fingers sinking into the soft flesh, Gary increased the speed of his angrily thrusting hips, sending his thick cock into the depths of her asshole on each stroke.

Kim's pendulous tits swung beneath her little body, thick nipples grazing against the dampened sheets, rubbing them raw, sending tingles through her body. The steady pounding from behind her, the stretching of her tender asshole, caused her arms to give way.

Her slim torso fell, her tight ass still in the air. Her huge tits flattened between the mattress and her rib cage, the titflesh spreading to her sides, squeezing from beneath her trembling body. Sweat rolled from her ass to her shoulder blades, pooling there.

Gary followed her down, bracing himself on outstretched arms, his hands planted firmly on either side of her head; he could feel her labored breath on the hairs of his left forearm; the almost overpowering stench of stale vodka floated up into his nostrils. He bent and licked gently at her earlobe and felt her shiver as his hot breath caressed her inner ear.

"Reach back . . . and pull . . . your nasty . . . asshole apart . . . for me," he commanded in a whisper before pushing himself back up to his knees.

Below him, Kim pulled her arms in from above her head, bringing them around to her rippling ass cheeks. Gary watched as her cherry-red nails inched closer to her anal ring, pulling her flesh apart for him. Deep inside her butthole, his cock throbbed as a beautifully manicured nail accidentally scraped against his veiny cock flesh, the diamonds of her engagement and wedding rings glittering in the faint light cast from the bedside lamp.

"I love . . . stretching . . . little . . . married . . . assholes," he grunted, his breath ragged, his eyes beginning to roll to the back of his head.

"I love . . . having mine . . . destroyed," she growled back.

"Oh . . . god." Gary jerked, his movements erratic. He held himself steady, not wanting to blow his cum in her asshole just yet. When he regained control of his churning balls, he bent forwarded, pushing Kim to her stomach, flattening her against the mattress.

"What . . . would your . . . husband do . . . if he could . . . see his little wifey . . . now?"

Beneath him, her pretty face buried in her elbow, Kim moaned into her flesh.

"Pinned to a bed . . . getting fucked . . . in the butt . . . by a guy . . . whose name . . . she doesn't . . . even know?"

"Oh, ggaawwdd," she managed, her words muffled. "So . . . mad . . . so . . . fucking . . . mad . . . no idea . . . his pretty . . . little . . . wife . . . is such a . . . fucking . . . whore!"

Gary's eyes rolled back and felt his balls contract. His body lurched then stiffened and he quickly pulled his engorged cock from Kim's slippery asshole, gripping his nutsack in an effort to calm the torrent of cum that was almost unleashed. He remained there for a moment, suspended by an arm and two knees over the adulterous woman, his free hand squeezing his balls, his breath uneven, halting.

"Oh, fuck," he breathed, rolling off her to his back.

Kim pushed herself to all fours, sweat dripping from her nose, chin and distended nipples. She threw a leg over Gary's prone body and wiggled her hips when she felt his thick cock bang against her cunt lips. A twist here and a nudge there, and the fat shaft easily slid into her soaking cunt.

Developing a steady rhythm, Kim allowed her elbows to buckle and her little sweaty body collapsed against his, her hardened nipples digging into his muscular chest. Grinding her inflamed clit between their bodies, their pubic bones putting excruciating pressure on the little bud, Kim bent and sunk her tongue into the young man's mouth.

The smell and taste of alcohol nearly overwhelmed him, but the silky warmth of her tongue spurred Gary on. Grabbing her hips in his meaty hands, he thrust up into her, the rubbery head of his cock parting and stretching the walls of her cunt. He reached around and pulled her firm ass cheeks apart and she gasped as the cool air caressed the burning flesh of her asshole.

Kim pulled her slutty tongue from the young man's mouth and turned her athletic body around on the mattress. Getting her feet beneath her, she rose and then squatted over his prone body, her ass facing his way.

With her left hand bracing herself on her knee, Kim guided the thick shaft toward her gaping hole with the right. Once the shiny purple head was firmly seated in the folds of her cunt, she lowered her hips toward him and moaned deeply as the immense shaft prodded her walls apart.

"Oh, gawd," she moaned, settling her ass cheeks against his groin and stomach, her hairless cunt lips obscenely stretched to reveal her abused clit. "Feels . . . so fuckin' . . . good."

Kim lifted herself slowly from the impaling rod until just the head remained ensconced within her. Just before it popped free, she relaxed her knees and her pelvis crashed back down against his.

"Aaaahhhh!!!!" she screamed, her fat tits wobbling on her trim torso.

She lifted herself again but this time allowed Gary's cockhead to fall from her dripping cunt. With her right hand, she repositioned the rubbery head away from her cunt lips so that it brushed against her loosened anal ring. Without pretense, Kim again buckled her knees and impaled her tender asshole on the thick shaft.

As soon as her ass cheeks flattened against the young man beneath her, she pushed herself up again, then dropped, skewering her lithe body on the protruding cock.

"Oh, fuck," he grunted behind the unfaithful woman, his blurred vision fixated nonetheless on the sight of his blood-engorged cock plowing into her asshole.

Kim tried to push herself up again but the pleasure ripping through her asshole had zapped her strength. Halfway up the shaft, her quivering thigh muscles gave out and she fell back. The unexpected spearing of Gary's cock back into her asshole caused her to yelp in momentary pain, followed by, "Uuuuuuggggghhhhh," as she struggled to dislodge the fat, veiny shaft from her anal passage.