Just an Accident

Story Info
A man tries to explain.
2.8k words
3.92
73.9k
3
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, honey," I said, "I didn't initiate anything. It was her!" She was three steps ahead (below) me as we made a hurried exit from the courthouse.

"Oh, please! You sure as hell participated!"

"Yeah, but, when you think about it, nothing really happened."

"You rubbed your nipples against hers, and that's something! She was supposed to keep her top on. She's got a license, for Christ's sake!"

Once we got in the car, I said, "Listen: just let me tell you what happened -- without interruption, please." She sniffled a bit from the tears she'd been dripping. I hated to think what she'd done to get my bail. I decided to wait until later to ask.

"Okay, I'll try, but I can't promise not to interrupt you."

"All right. Well, then, I went for my massage, as you knew. Chris left the room for me to undress, but she came back in before I was quite under the sheet. Normally she taps the door and asks if I'm ready first. Anyway, I was just lying back and reaching for the sheet when she just came in, shutting the door behind her.

"I was a little bit startled, but you know I'm not shy about being seen naked, so I really didn't care. I noticed (in the milliseconds before either of us moved) that she noticed my lack of pubic hair. I slipped under the sheet and turned over since she works on my back first. I had a little problem because I was about half hard by then. I know I say that nudity isn't anything to get excited about. I guess it was just the surprise of being exposed that made it something other than nudity.

"So she started rubbing my shoulders and back. She went deep and made me groan. She used her forearms and elbows. She relaxed me just the way she relaxes you when you have a session."

"When I have a session she keeps her top on!"

"Okay! Let me go on, please?" She nods, studying the shreds of tissue in her lap.

"Okay, so then she says she'll work on my glutes since I'd been having more butt and leg pain lately. Well, when she does my lower back she pushes the sheet halfway off my ass anyway. So she just bared my whole ass, instead of doing a nice tuck so that just that leg and cheek were exposed. Once again, it didn't particularly bother me being seen. What made me curious was Chris's departure in her usual behavior.

"So, she was working my right cheek, going deep and making me tighten up. I was embarrassed a little, because after the third or fourth time I clenched up, I laughed and apologized. 'I'm sorry, Chris. I'm trying to focus on the places you're working on, but I'm distracted by the pain. I'm trying to release control.'

"While I spoke she continued working my butt. She chuckled and said, 'Oh, yeah, I don't think you want to release control of your butt to me. You never know what might happen to it.'

"Jesus! She was coming on to you! Did she spank you, then?" Her voice was shrill with irritated possessiveness -- or else, it was jealousy because she also like to be spanked? I also detected a note of curiosity. I parked the car at home and she hurried into the house. I followed. I sat on the couch and she began to pace.

"Oh, just settle down. So what if she was coming on to me? You already know she wants to paddle your ass. I told you, find out if we can do a couples paddle party."

"I don't know about that now. After this, I'm not sure I want to see her again anywhere."

"Okay, but just hear the rest." She had moved from pacing the floor beyond the coffee table at the beginning of my explanation to sitting next to me. I couldn't help but feel like I was making progress toward peace and understanding. I continued...

"About then she moved to my other side. This time, instead of draping the side she'd done and baring the other, she simply pushed the corner of the sheet off my left hip and leg and the sheet was on the table between my legs. I was still on my stomach but my entire back and ass were exposed. My cock and balls were down there, but still safely covered. It was only the presence of my -- by then -- nearly full mast hard on lying between my thighs that concerned me.

"We talked a lot about my condition and what I could do on my own to help it. She suggested I see her at least once a week if the insurance covers it. Then she asked about you and it was pretty clear that she likes you. That isn't exactly right. I mean, she likes you, but when she said she missed you it sounded like...well, like she might really like you." She let her eyes drift from mine, thinking about what I'd said. Then they snapped back.

"I like her, too. I've given up on the paddle party she invited me to." Even I had gotten tired of waiting, even though it was supposed to be an all-girl affair. When I'd told her to check out the possibility of some couples partying, she said she would ask.

"Do you need to hear the rest of this, or can we just go to bed and talk about it in the morning?" I could feel that her initial anger had evaporated. Her answer told me that we might be getting somewhere.

"I want to hear just how you got your..."

"Okay!" I raised my voice to forestall her sarcasm. "So she finished with my other cheek, thigh and calf. She told me to roll over. Again, she didn't bother to avert her eyes, even though there was no sheet to shield me with. As I had been lying there with my hard on, I had been trying to decide what to do when she told me to turn over. I just decided to roll over and let her react however she chose. After all, it probably wasn't the first erection she'd seen on her table."

'Slap!' went my cock as it flipped up against my stomach. Chris giggled. 'Don't be embarrassed,' she said. 'It happens all the time.'

'I'm not embarrassed, especially since you already saw me naked when you came in. Of course, it didn't salute you then.' I gave her a look telling her I knew she peeped when she had a chance. I grinned at her to let her know I didn't care. She looked away and even the dim light was enough to show me her blush.

"She began on the front of my right leg. I closed my eyes and began to get used to the reality that I was lying there naked, fully exposed, with a boner, being massaged by a fully clothed, good looking woman with big tits. It only made it harder knowing she was kinky."

"HAH!" Her screech shredded the air in the room for several seconds after she had stopped. "So you knew she had big tits!"

"Well, -- DUH! -- I have eyes! Please let me finish. We're almost there."

"Please do, I'm getting sleepy."

"So she worked her way up my leg almost to my crotch. She worked it back to my ankle and back up again. She was telling me how the other therapists don't ever see any of their clients outside of work but she thought it was silly. 'As long as there isn't any blurring of lines, who cares?' I asked her. It seemed like an odd comment, but then I remembered she asked you to a paddle party. I started to hope that you and I might be asked to get together with her and her husband for a little party of our own.

"She reached across me then to start on my left leg. I recognized it for the lame ruse it was. 'Chris, if you want to...do something...'new' from there, feel free.' She froze for a few seconds and then she grinned. After that it was all out in the open.

"She grasped my dick and began to smear her massage oil all over it. It felt won-der-ful!" Well, that got me an elbow in the ribs, even though my story had gotten my wife hot enough to reach into my sweat pants and grasp my hard cock in exactly the same way. I ran my hand under her waistband and found her to be as excited as I was. I went on while I stroked my wife's sweet slit.

"Anyway, she let go of my cock and finished the massage without any departure from the regular routine. That was when she said, 'We have another ten minutes. Would you like me to work on your scalp or your chest?'

"I told her to do my chest. She chuckled and said, 'I promise not to pull out your nipple rings.'

"I said to her, 'Did you notice that I changed them from bars to rings?"

"She nodded and said, ' I did, but I didn't know if you would be uncomfortable if I mentioned it.'

"Shit, Cheri, I'm lying here with one of the hardest erections I've ever had, you're playing with my cock, making it even harder, and you're worried it would offend me if you made a comment on my body jewelry? Think about that, sweetie.'"

"You ass hole! You called her sweetie? Did you? Did you?" She had risen up like a cobra, swaying on her knees, and looking like she was ready to strike. I took a deep breath.

"Honey, please! I'd like to finish this tonight, okay? Maybe I called her sweetie, or maybe not. I don't remember." Her offensive posture dissolved then. I think she noticed that it was me that most resembled a snake right then. My cock was standing straight up from my lap. She took a deep breath and looked at me angrily. She glanced at my cock and back up again. She lost the anger, sighed and leaned forward. Her wet mouth felt wonderful as she sucked.

"Keep talking," she said between licks.

"So she gave my cock one last squeeze and started running her hands from my shoulders down my chest. Each round trip she got a little lower. About the second trip, she passed my nipples without any hesitation at all. I hardly felt it. I felt a little disappointment that she seemed to have just been teasing. When she rubbed back up, she again passed over my nipples. Each time she bobbled the rings, which of course bobbled my nipples. Yet I didn't really feel anything more than someone touching my arm." My wife got up and quickly stripped off her clothes. When she got back down between my legs to continue, I did, too.

"That's not to say that her hands brushing my nipple rings didn't feel good," I hurriedly added. "Because it did.

"Chris kept running her hands from my shoulders to my belly and back. The repetition began to work hynotically on me. She ran her hands from my shoulders over my nipples and around each side of my fat belly. She let her hands cross just below my belly button, and cross back again just above the mound of my stomach, to continue on past my nipples to my shoulders. She repeated the trip over and over. After a few minutes it sort of put me in some kind of trance. I forgot about my nudity and enjoyed the rub.

"Chris asked if I was 'still with us'. I managed to open my eyes and say I was. She was standing at the head of the table, so I couldn't see her until I tipped my head. When I did, I gasped. She'd taken her top off and she was leaning forward and back as she rubbed. Then I noticed she had rings in her nipples, too. Hers had a little winged heart at the bottom of each of them. When she saw I had noticed she smiled and leaned farther forward so her left nipple was touching my lips." She was still sucking me and the story is really getting her excited.

"Honey, can you honestly say you wouldn't have opened your mouth if you had been in my place? I don't think anybody could have resisted. You would have, wouldn't you?" She looked up at me without taking my cock out of her mouth and winked. I knew my wife had some buried feelings for those of her own gender.

I stopped talking because I felt my climax getting close. She slipped a finger back behind my balls to press it against my prostate. I spread my legs even farther, hoping she'd go on to finger my ass. My orgasm arrived before she had the chance. She sucked and swallowed and sucked some more. When I stopped squirting, she licked me clean and then gave the head a few hard sucks, driving me out of my mind because it was extra sensitive. She sat back and, grinning, slapped her hand down on my thigh.

"Okay, so she fed you her tit. What happened next?"

"I did open my mouth and suck in the ring and her hard...swollen...long nipple." I got another slap on my thigh to knock the mental pictures out of my head. "Ow! Okay, enough of that!"

"I'm just trying to focus your thoughts where they belong," she said leaning forward, pushing my legs apart more, and resting her own tits in my lap. She toyed absently with my dick while she listened.

"So I sucked her nipple and she stroked my dick a few times. Then she switched nipples and I sucked the other one. After a few more minutes, she groaned and pulled her tits away. 'You're all done,' she told me. I sat up and turned so my legs dangled over the side of the table. Chris moved to stand in front of me. She hugged me and I hugged her back.

"That's when everything went to hell. She backed up and the winged heart on her right nipple ring was stuck in my left nipple ring. I felt the tug and realized what had happened. I leaned forward and Chris jerked back, tripping on her stool. All I could do was keep going with her. We ended up on the floor and knocking over the rack with her oils and boom box on it. The noise brought unwanted attention.

"Some bitch who'd been working her fat ass off on the treadmill peeked over the shoulder of the guy who'd opened the door. I wish somebody had taken a picture," I said, shaking my head. It was terribly embarrassing when it happened but remembering it I had to laugh, just like my wife was laughing now.

"Anyway, this bitch gets one look at my naked ass, my hard on and Chris' bare tits and she calls 911 to report the place as a whorehouse. And that's why I had to call you in the middle of the night to bail me out. At least they dropped it to public nudity instead of rape." When I stopped talking, my wife stood up and straddled my lap, rubbing her very wet pussy over my cock. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"And what did we learn from this little adventure?" she asked me once she'd stopped laughing. I cradled her ass in each hand and hugged her tight against me.

"Um...well, let's see...I should be more careful and stand up next time?" Her eyes squinted to slits and her fingers crept slowly around my throat. My voice sounded funny all constricted that way. "Or, no...I know: I should never, never suck another woman's tit!" She relaxed the choke hold and grinned. Then I added, "Unless you're there, right?" I slapped her left cheek -- hard. Her open mouth and the look in her eye told me I'd pushed a button she thought was hidden.

She lifted her crotch off me and straightened my second erection of the night until it was lined up with her. Then she got it started and let her hand slip off of it. She just dropped back onto me, groaning as I penetrated her to the hilt. She wasn't hiding anything from me now. She didn't care if I knew she was thinking about sucking Chris's nipples, or of Chris stroking my erection, or any of the rest of it. Probably the biggest secret that wasn't now is the fact that hearing about me messing around with Chris had turned her on -- a lot. The knowledge gave me hope for the future. I stopped thinking and concentrated on making love to my wife.