Just an Average Group Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol considered this for a few moments, while pouring more coffee. "What about the men,...any 'hunks' in the group?" Dee sighed, "not really...all the guys are pretty average....no offense Ron...and all the guys have average sized 'equipment' she winked.

Dee then said, "Lets be totally honest here....there are 3 big things about this group that are NOT average...First, average people do not share their spouses for sex with others!! We DO, and we don't have any jealousy problems...we are all doing the same things openly, so we don't consider what we do as cheating. We are having fun, with other like-minded friends, whom we trust.

Second, the gals have certain guidelines about our hairstyle." Carol asked, "Is my hairstyle ok?" Dee smiled sheepishly and replied, "I don't know dear, I haven't seen your hairstyle." Carol was puzzled....then it dawned on her...."Ohhhh you mean hairstyle..."down-there!"

Dee smiled and explained that the gentlemen like the ladies one of 3 different ways: ..a) shaved...totally bald beavers...b) landing-strip...a 1 inch wide 3-4 inch long vertical strip of trimmed hair directly above the pussy...c) a trimmed triangle with the point down at the top of the vagina....about 3 inches on each edge.

Third, and perhaps the most UNAVERAGE trait among the women in the group....ALL are bi-sexual....they are expected...and want to have sex with anyone (male or female) in the group. The men, of course, are all strait.

Ron looked at Carol; he could NOT imagine she would go for that last item. Carol looked at Ron and said in an embarrassed whisper, "Honey....I never told you about the night in college when I was drunk one night, and well....we sort of got carried away..some of my girl friends and I,and well....I have kissed and fondled a couple of my girl friends...I'm sorry I have never told you."

Rons' cock did a double-lurch upon hearing this confession from his shy, demur wife. What mysteries has this whole discussion unleashed?? Carol continued, "If we decided to join your group, I could do the "bi-thing....especially if it would help make our marriage stronger."

Joe and Dee noticed her wording ...Carol....and the bulge in Rons' pants were starting to lean toward wanting to join the group. They smiled at each other.

Finally, after a few more minutes of questions and answers....Carol looked at Ron..."Ron, my darling, I love you more than you will ever know...if this group will make our love stronger and better....I am willing to give it a try." Ron gulped, "You are??" Carol then added, "If I feel that it is cheating...or that I am losing your love....we will stop immediately...but I think we should try it."

Ron then said thoughtfully, "Baby, I love you so much...I want US to be happy...and loving...like Joe and Dee are...lets try it."

Joe then asked, "Is that your official okay...because , if it is...I need to call Ian and set up a "test party" for you 2 for next Saturday." Ron and Carol kissed...deeply and passionately: then turned and giggled their answer..."YES!!"

Joe pulled out his cell phone and called Ian.."Thats right...the Larsons want to set up a "test party" for next Saturday at our house....you will??...okay fine...talk to you later ." Joe beamed to his friends, "Its in the works!!" Dee reached over and kissed Ron...they had been friends since childhood....but this time she really kissed him,for the first time... tongues searching each others mouths...then Dee pulled away and kissed Carol, full on the mouth...letting her tongue slither into Carols' warm moist mouth; and then smiled...."This could get real interesting!!!"

Tuesday evening after Carol got home from work as an insurance agent, her telephone rang. It was Dee calling to ask if she could free up some time to go shopping on Thursday around 3 p. m. "We need to get you ready for the "test" on Saturday," Dee told her excitedly. " We need to go shopping, and a couple of other things; can you make it??" Dee asked her friend. "Sure, I can do that, Hon....Ron and I are both so nervous and excited about what will happen Saturday night," gushed Carol.

Dee told Carol she would see her Thursday afternoon, and hung up the phone. Carol excitedly turned to Ron and told him the plans for Thursday with Dee. Ron hoped the girls would find something sexy for his wife to wear at the test party; and went back to reading his golf magazine.

Thursday afternoon Carol and Dee headed to a large mall, to shop for lingerie for both of them to wear on Saturday. After looking at several outfits in Dees' favorite lingerie store, they both chose some sexy, dick stiffining clothes to wear. Carol picked out a sheer sexy little "Babydoll" outfit that was violet in color, and some matching thong panties. Dee told her that she thought that outfit would definitely please the men there. Dee picked out a black corset with red trim; and a black garter with matching thigh-high stockings.

They both giggled like school girls as they made their purchases, and headed for the parking lot.

When the ladies got back to Carols' house, Dee dropped the boxes of new things on the sofa; took Carol by the hand, and headed upstairs to the bedroom. " What are you doing, where are we going??" protested Carol. "You'll see, just trust me," countered Dee to her long time friend.

Once in the bedroom, Dee instructed "the newbie" to take off her clothes...."We need to get you a proper "hairstyle." she explained to her surprised non-plussed friend. Then Dee said, " Okay, lets see what you have down here."...as she helped Carol get rid of her panties. "Oh...I see a full bush here." Dee commented...."That just won't do!!"

Carol answered, " I've been thinking about my options for this....I've never shaved my pussy before....maybe I should start out with the "trimmed-triangle. Later on, I can always change to a landing-strip....or even shave my bush clean."

Dee agreed that might be the best way to start out....she added, " Thats the way I started out....but now I have a shaved beaver; I've had a bald mound for 6 months now."

I feel so sexy and naughty with it that way....and the men seem to like it also," she smirked. Dee went into the bathroom, and emerged a few minutes later with a bowl of hot water, razor, and shaving cream; along with a towel. Carol watched intently as her friend and sponsor shaved and shaped, and trimmed her "pubes" into a perfectly shaped inverted triangle; with its base pointing at the top cleft of her sex-box.

After Dee carried the shaving equipment back to the bathroom, she came back to Carol...leaned her back on the bed, and finished drying her pussy with the towel. Then quite unexpectedly, she leaned over and licked Carols' slit with her tongue.

Carol was shocked..."What are you doing!!? she gasped. Dee calmly retorted, " You best get used to a female tongue probing your delicious snatch....the girls in the group are going to want to lick you to death!!"...and finally came up with a huge grin on her face.

"Okay Honey, I need to get home...the next time I see you will be when you and Ron get to our home on Saturday afternoon at 4." She went on to explain that the Larson's should travel in regular clothes; and then change into their party clothes after they arrive.

Carol was giddy with excitement, as she watched Dee back out of the driveway; she then noticed liquid running down the inside of her thighs. It was coming from her leaking vagina, pussy juice flooding down her legs , she was so turned-on!!....Carol smiled, and wondered what would happen on Saturday.

Could she be okay with another woman having sex with Ron? Would she be sexy enough for the men there? What if Ron and her failed to pass the "test"; and not be admitted to the group?? As she went into the kitchen to fix dinner for Ron and herself, she had many unanswered questions, and doubts still nagged at her mind; but the pussy juice leaking down her legs, let her know that she was anxious and willing to find out the answers.

Saturday:

Carol stepped out of the shower around 1:30 Saturday afternoon. She had soaped her body and shamppooed her hair longer than usual. She and Ron had been quiet and apprehensive around each other all day.

As she gazed at herself in the large mirror, her blue eyes seemed to be sparkling; as she assessed her naked image. Her blond hair, which just barely touched the top of her shoulders needed to be curled. Her b-cup breasts seemed to be radiant, with her maroon colored aureoles and nipples already semi-erect, in anticipation of what awaited them later. Carol was not a beautiful woman; but she was cute and perky. A 7 on the ratings scale, to be sure. Carol was considered petite and about 5' 2' tall.

After an hour of primping, getting her hair and make-up just right, and brushing her teeth, Ron entered the bathroom to begin his "beautification" process, as he liked to refer to it. He would shower, shave, and add deodorant and cologne, he would be ready to leave the house by 3:30. Ron had dishwater blonde hair, and tipped the scales at about 170 pounds; both he and his wife were 34 years old

They stopped in a parking lot on the way over to Joe and Dees' house for one final talk. Ron looked at his loving wife and said, " We can still call this off if you want to; I love you so much, and I don't want anything to jeopardize our love."

Carol smiled at her husband and declared, " I still think we should try this; it may not work out....but then again it could rejuvenate our love." After a tender kiss, they both smiled, almost mischievously, and proceeded to Joes' house, arriving exactly at 4 p.m. Their knees were almost knocking from being nervous.

Dee and Joe greeted their longtime friends enthusiastically. Both of them were grinning, as Dee they hugged and kissed the Larsons. "Come in, come in...let me introduce you to our two other couples!" Behind the Almonti's waited 2 couples; Maria and Juan stepped forward, Maria hugged and politely kissed Carol and Ron, while Juan shook Rons' hand; and Patty and Gary, the youngest couple in "the Group." she was only 23, and Gary was 26; they greeted them the same.

Joe ushered everyone into the living room to go over a few guidlines and rules; mostly for the Larson's benefit. He explained, as always, " no means NO" and that all sexual encounters could not involve your own spouse. Also, the Larson's were here to be evaluated, as possible new members of "the Group." At any time that Ron or Carol felt uncomfortable, or wanted to end the party, they could.

Carol and Ron glanced around at the other couples, who appeared to be friendly, welcoming, and attractive....they both nodded that they understood. The party was planned to end by midnight, and everyone was to have fun.

With that said, Dee stood and directed the men to the back bedroom to change clothes...or more accurately...lose their clothes...everything except their underwear. The gals would go to the master bedroom to put on their "uniforms"; as Dee phrased it, for the evening. She told them, " we will all meet in 10 minutes back in the dining area, where we have put out snacks and drinks."

In the men's bedroom Juan stripped down to a pair of paisley green boxers. Gary chose to wear "tidy-whitey" briefs. Joe was down to his red and black boxers. Ron chose to wear maroon colored briefs.

In the ladies bedroom, the slender Maria was putting on a cute white teddy, with matching white garter-belt and stockings. Her long strait black hair contrasted amazingly with her outfit. Her small a-cup tits fit nicely into the top of the teddy, which lifted her boobs enticingly.

Patty chose to wear a beige colored " babydoll" top, similar to the style that Carol had purchased on her shopping trip with Dee earlier in the week. Patty's long blond hair was accented by her top, and her a-cup tits could be seen, thru the sheer material. She also donned a matching thong, which barely covered her pussy, and showed all of her round cute ass.

Dee and Carol wore the outfits they had bought on Thursday...Dee wore her black and red trimmed corset outfit, with black garter and black thigh-high stockings. Carol wore the violet "babydoll" top, which was as sheer and revealing as Patty's, and a matching thong.

The men were waiting in the dining room area, chatting, when the gals came out. "Holy Shit!!" one of the guys spluttered when they saw the ladies; "You gals look mighty sexy," offered Gary, who had a leacherous smile on his face. Carol and Ron were unaware that before they got to the house, a plan was already made between the other three couples about who was going to pair off with whom.

Joe led the Larsons into the living room where he placed Carol at one end of the sofa, and Ron to her right, five feet away, at the other end. Carol looked over at Ron nervously, as he just grinned. Patty came over and sat down next to Ron, beaming with lust in her eyes. Her long blonde hair shimmered from the sunlight streaming thru the sliding glass patio windows.

Juan sat down next to Carol, and quietly reassured her he was there to pleasure her. Joe, Maria, Dee, and Gary went out on the sunny deck to "play."

Since Ron and Carol were the "newbies" they sat on the sofa while Patty and Juan knelt on the floor facing them, with their bodies between the new couple's feet. Juan leaned up and kissed Carol softly, pulled back and smiled; "Relax and enjoy," he quietly spoke. Carol tried to do just that, pulling him gently closer for a longer kiss. This time , tho, Juan began to use his tongue, and gently wiggled it into Carols mouth. (The thought screamed in her brain that this was the 1st man , other than Ron, to kiss her like that in many years); but she was determined to enjoy a new sexual experience, and gave into him easily. She opened her mouth, and welcomed his tongue by pulling his head into her embrace.

Juan and Carol french-kissed like this for several minutes; their tongues dueling with each other wetly and tenderly. As they continued to kiss, Juans' hands began to roam down her neck....along her shoulders....and finally down to cup her luscious, heaving breasts, under her sheer top.

Carol groaned with pleasure at his touch; she was starting to enjoy his fondling, and was putting aside, as best she could, her apprehension about letting another man feel her tits. ' get hold of yourself and relax!!' she thought, as his kisses and hands began to melt away her concerns.

Juan then gently ended the kiss, and started down, slowly, to nibble and suck on her pretty, delicate b-cup mounds, heaving on her chest. Carol moaned with delight, as his teeth gently nipped at her pebble-hard nipples.After more minutes of sucking on her delicious nubs, he began to move his hands down to her hips; and almost without her knowing it, began to inch her thong down her legs. She lifted her ass off the sofa to allow him to remove her moist thong.

He then reached up to lift her top over her head, and leave Carol naked and beautiful; again kissing her deeply and relentlessly. Carol was getting excited now, and she began to grope at Juans' boxer-shorts....searching for his stiff manhood. Juan moved so that his boxers came off, and his rigid cock pushed into her searching fingers.

With encreasing lust, both of them were wanting more, but Juan knew this time was supposed to be her moment, not his. He firmly leaned Carol back onto the back of the couch, pulled her hips forward, and began to slowly lick her pussy. Carol's eyes shot open....he was doing marvellous things to her vagina...things Ron seldom did to her...his tongue licked along the lips of her twat, and first one, then two fingers tunneled into her sopping wet gash. His tongue massaged her clit, and Carol began to erupt into her first orgasm....as usual when she climaxed, she quietly said, " Oh thats good." Juan was used to more of a response than that, and lifted his mouth; "what did you say?" he asked. "I'm going to cum...I'm very close," she said more loudly. After another minute of his tongue working around her clitoris; Carol threw her head back in bliss, "I'm cumming...I'm Cummming again....unnngggh...ooohhhh!!!" she groaned. This drew her husbands' attention at the other end of the sofa; he had never heard that kind of guttural, animalistic response from his wife before. He thought to himself, ' she must really be enjoying herself.' He felt a bit jealous that she uttered this for Juan, a stranger, but realized that this situation demanded changes....from both of them....it wasn't like the same old Carol.

Juan returned up to Carols' breasts for a few minutes; to allow her time to catch her breath. But she was so turned on now that another orgasm rippled thru her center from the electric jolts coming from her engorged nipples..."Oh God...Oh God.." she muttered..."As his tongue returned to her gushing slit, and a new orgasm began to build, Carol glanced over to see Patty sucking Ron's cock for all she was worth.

Looking out on to the deck, she saw...and then heard Dee, who was riding on top of Gary's stiff pole utter loudly, " Fuck me!!...FUCK MY CUNT....HARDER"......Carol was astonished!!...not by the sex...but by Dees' language. Carol had NEVER used the "C" word...EVER; and seldom dropped the F-bomb.

Even though she was receiving a wonderfully stimulating tongue licking from Juan, she also had time to rationally reflect on her upbringing. Maybe, if she were nastier with her verbalizing during sex it would be more of a turn-on; for herself, and for Ron....or whoever she was with.

She promised herself, right then, to be much more expressive, and use "gutter" language while participating in the group sex world.

She was beginning to realize that at these sex parties...inhibitions; be they sexual..or verbal, should be thrown away. Carol wanted to try to lose her "goody two-shoes" image. She needed to go with the group flow. She looked down at Juan..."Lick my cunt!!...LICK IT DEEPER...Fuck me with your tongue!!" 'Hey...that wasn't so bad....afterall, they are just words!' She thought to herself.

This first trip into dirty talk put her over the edge once again..."Oh God...Oh shit!!...I'm cumming...I'm Cummminngg OH GOD I'M CUUUUMMMMIIINNNNGGGG...give it to me ....Shove you tongue up my hole!!! Lick my fucking cunt harded...HARDER!!!! And Carol arched into another mind-blowing orgasm. She had NEVER climaxed that many times in her life, in that short of a period. WOW!!!

Meanwhile, down at the other end of the sofa, Patty had been giving Ron a full deep blowjob. She had started by licking the tip of his almost 7 inch stiffy. Then she spit on the shaft, licked the length of it several times, and finally took it all into her hot wet oral cavity. He could not remember ever having his rigid pole sucked like this woman was doing.

Ron had been doing his share of moaning also, his balls churned...his dick, white hot with pulsating waves of sex, quivered with pure electric stimulation. Then he heard his beloved wife say the "C" word .... loudly to Juan.....'what the fuck????' he thought. 'I don't even recognize my wife anymore....she is changing before my eyes.'

Patty began to work his cock in earnest now, sucking his staff deep into her mouth, savoring the salty flavor of his pre-cum. Patty was a devout cocksucker; and aimed to get the new guy off and have him shoot his load deep against her tonsils. Rons nuts began to churn and bubble, boiling up to cum. He tried to hold off his climax as long as possible; he wanted to savor the torrid mouth-fuck he was receiving from this blonde goddess.

With his dick fully impaling Pattys' mouth, he couldn't hold his orgasm off any longer. AAg ghhh...aaarrrrrrrrrgggg he rasped!!...He shot his hot jizz into her throat, arching into her mouth...driving his cock into the wet pool of ecstacy. Patty slowly withdrew her lips from his prick, as he slowly came back down to Earth; catching his last few drops of sperm. She smiled up at Ron and asked, "Do you still want to join our group???"...and then she giggled like a school girl.