Just an Average Group Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking down the hall by himself; Carol spotted Grant coming over to where the drinks were placed; he helped himself to a soda, as he eyed her. "How is it going??" he asked. "Quite well, actually!!" she answered. After a couple of minutes of polite chit-chat....Grant whispered to Carol, "Wanna Play?" Her beaming smile was her answer. Carol was going to have sex with her first black man; and as she tip-toed down the hall with him, she was almost giddy with anticipation.

They found the smallest bedroom, only one double bed there. As they both stripped off and climbed under the sheet, Carol caught a glimpse of his dick....it glistened in the light coming thru the window. She wistfully smiled at what she was thinking.

Grant pulled her to his chest as they sat next to each other; and kissed her deeply. Then he pulled back and looked piercingly into her eyes; with his steady gaze,he said, " I am going to fuck you, Carol....Fuck you like you have never been fucked in your life!" and then he smiled to reassure her. Carol thought her pussy was in for the hardest pounding it had ever received....Carol was WRONG!!!

As Grant began to suckle her now sensitive nubs at the end or each breast; Carol reached to stroke his flaccid manhood. It grew quite nicely in her hand, as her nipples engorged between his wet searching lips. His teeth gently; then not so gently nipped at her puffing hard nipples.

He lapped at her tits, drawing circles with the tip of his tongue around her dark areolas. She cooed at his delightfully sinful touch. His hand now finding its way down to her nether region. Feeling her squishy pussy,he rubbed up and down slowly; then he softly found her moist nubbin. Her clit was wet with need.

She stroked his cock to full size, marvelling at the soft, hardness of the skin...like velvet over a hard piece of metal. They moved around until she was on the bottom in the "69" position.

His mouth licked at her landing-strip, as her mouth licked his black shaft. It was very erotic for her. She swallowed his long shaft into her mouth, savoring the texture and flavor. She almost giggled to herself..."Its NOT chocolate!!!"

Grant's tongue now worked her hot red love-box into a nice climax; she mewled contentedly as his tongue bathed her clit with both of their secretions. After she came....he moved around to face her; kneeling between her spread legs. He leaned down to her...kissed her deeply....and whispered very softly....again..."I am going to fuck you...my newest kitten here...I'm going to fuck you as you have never been fucked before."

She got ready to receive her pounding. Grant entered her very slowly...inch by slow inch....letting his full cock glide into dock like a giant ship nestling into harbor. He was into her velvet glove all the way. Carol felt the biggest dick she had ever received into her cunt.

It felt like heaven!! Exquisite...she was full.

Grant let his rigid rod; his pulsing pole rest in her womb. Her pussy bathed his cock in liquid warmth. He slowly.....VERY SLOWLY withdrew...until only his tip was still channelled in place.

Carol began to realize...slowly thru her fogged lust....that he was barely moving his dick....NO POUNDING COCK!!! She wanted to be pounded; instead she got hard, tender softness....little movement at all. IT WAS MADDENING!!!

He slowly....oh so slowly entered to the hilt again...slowwwwlyyy! Her pussy muscles twitched...then massaged his prick....then flexed around his man-meat. He slowly withdrew......then even slower...re-entered.....His cock pulsed...as he flexed his cock-muscle.

Finally....FINALLY...Carol understood his words...they came back from her memory..."I am going to fuck you like you have NEVER been fucked before."....Oh My Gawwwwd!! He was right she thought....he was absolutely right!!

Carol had never...never....EVER been fucked like THIS!! It was sooo slow....so Rich....SO SENSUAL....She felt his big dick in her pussy...actually felt the veins and the undulating ridges...and his crown!! She savored the feeling of a man;; joined with her....emitting pleasure to each other thru their own mass.

God it felt so GOOD!!...and then she felt it...she felt the wave coming...it was coming...Damn....Here it COMES!!!....and then almost without warning and surprisingly so.....She was Cummming!!...Oh My God...YESSSS...CUMMMINGGG!!

He felt her cunt spasm...it squeezed his rigid pole...it milked his cock.....Her pussy clutched and pulled at his hard black snake of a cock. Carol dug her nails into his back as she comvulsed into the strongest...the absolute Hardest Orgasm she had ever experienced...."Oh Gawwwdd...Fuck my CUNT...on YESSS....fuck me ....FUCK MEEEE!!" she wailed.

After her breathing slowed a bit....Grant began to pump in and out...but still at a slow pace..."Squeeze me, Baby, Milk my cum..... Pull my seed from my prick" His cock felt like a gleaming saber.... encased in a slippery velvet sheath....ready to battle...or in this case....explode.

A few long deep HARD grunted strokes...and he shot his copious amount of man-seed; rope after hot rope of sticky, thick cum, splattered into her womb. Carol could feel each splash against her quivering pulsating vagina. ..WOW!!!

She had just been fucked....like she had NEVER been fucked before. Grant had been right in his prophesy! The two lovers were now so spent, sexually exhausted; that they both drifted off to a deep and enshrouding sleep. They spooned together closely as they slept until morning.

When Carol awoke the next morning, she was alone. She wondered how Grant got up and left the room without her hearing or seeing him go. She decided to find a bathroom to have a shower; and get ready for the day. She had no idea where Ron was; only knowing , he must be in the house somewhere.

As she stumbled down the hallway to the bathroom, she smelled coffee coming from the kitchen, and the sounds of males laughing and talking. Lydia and Joe were just emerging from the shower when she entered.

The three of them smiled and bantered a bit until Carol got in the steaming shower; she felt like she had dried cumm everywhere on her body....and certainly in her pussy. After her shower, she found her new "babydoll" outfit, and put it on to wear for the morning.

When she got down to the kitchen, she found that all the men had been cooking breakfast. She learned that this was one of the "traditions" within the group. Men cook breakfast for the ladies on Sunday morning. The gals are usually busy changing sheets and whatnot.

Finally she was able to talk to Ron, and ask about his evening. He grinned, and explained that he had fallen asleep between Lydia and Nora for the night. After breakfast, Carol made a fast calculation. She had been fucked by all of the men except Steve and Tony...BUT....both of those guys had shot a load of spunk into her mouth....so who would be next today??

She observed Tony and Gary take Lisa into a bedroom to "play." Carol decided to go watch the trio. By the time she had entered the room to watch; Gary was fucking into Lisa from the backside, while Lisa was on her hands and knees. Tony had his cock sawing in and out of her open mouth. After a few minutes of watching them, Carol decided to join them on the large king-sized bed.

Tony smiled toward Carol, as he worked his prick into Lisa's face. Carol leaned her nude body up against him and by now knew what words to speak...."Wanna Play" she asked coyly. Tony replied, "Sure." Then he spoke to Lisa, "You don't mind if I fuck the rookie here do you?" As her body rocked back and forth, into Gary's pumping dick, Lisa was able to croak out, "Be my guest, Tony; besides, I'm kinda busy here at the moment!" Gary jammed his prick into her pussy harder, at hearing those words.

Carol layed back on the bed, her look told Tony exactly what she wanted. She wanted his stiff hard rod in her cunt...she wanted it...NOW!!! "Come on and screw my cunt, baby." she growled at him. He didn't need any more urging.

Tony Pushed his hard cock easily into Carol's sopping love box. Her juices had been flowing since she had entered the room. Her cunt felt like a wet oven had surrounded his steely rod. He pistoned into her writhing, twisting cunt until they both felt their own climaxes getting near. "Lets cum together." Tony asked. "Yes...lets cum together, stud man." Carol snarled. Tony pummeled her quim for several more minutes, his pace building. He leaned down to nip at her taut nubbins sitting atop each breast. She moaned in the pleasure he was giving to her.

When he felt her climax about to erupt, he slowed; but her pussy-walls kept massaging his pole...and together they came. Tony shot his load of luv-cream into her sucking slash. Her climax washed over her body, causing sweat to form all over her body. Her nipples actually erected to a very hard state.

By now, at 10:47 on this Sunday morning; it would be safe to say that Carol was pretty much ALL FUCKED OUT!!! She kissed Tony, and thanked him for a great fuck. One final trip to the bathroom to repair the damage; then she went out on the deck to catch some morning Sun.....and rest a bit.

When she got out to the sliding glass doors, however, Carol got one of the biggest shocks of her naive life....there on the deck she saw Steve pumping into Dee, as she rocked on her hands and knees. But it was what she heard her old high school friend cry out that flabbergasted her. Dee moaned loudly, as she contorted her face..." Yes...YESSSS Fuck my ass harder...FUCK MY ASSHOLE....Fuck it, Steve!!! Pound my ass you bastard!!"

Jesus Christ!!! "Did I hear that right???....is Dee getting fucked in her....her...ASS???" Carol's brain screamed. Sure, she had heard of anal sex...Ron had even asked her to do it when they were first married.....BUT ACTUALLY SEEING IT????....and from one of her dearest friends; to boot!! Oh...My....Gawddd!!!

Carol quickly turned away from the sliding glass doors; only to bump into Ian as he was headed out for one last dip in the hot tub. "Whats wrong??" he asked to an obviously flustered Carol. "Oh my God, Ian....Dee is getting fucked in the ass, out there!!"

Ian calmly answered, "So??"

Carol was now really flustered..."You mean anal sex is NORMAL here in this group?" Ian smiled and then said, "Well.......I can't think of any woman in the group, who's ass I haven't been in .... several times....well all but yours, my dear. Why??..Don't you do anal?? Ian asked. "Well sure I have...but it has been a long time ago" Carol fibbed.

Carol tried to calm herself, and act like this was no big deal. Inside, she was wrestling with this new development. She had never...EVER had a cock in HER ass....what was she going to do?? "Oh...ok." she told Ian, "it just was a surprise to me is all."

Shortly after this incident, around 11 o'clock; Ian and Tony rounded up everyone and directed them to the rec room for one final group activity. It was a kind of fun way for all to share and say "goodbye" for a month.

Ian called it a "Suck-Around"....everyone got into a large circle by couples...Men in chairs or sofa, women kneeling and facing their respective husband. When the signal was given, each gal moved one man to the right; and gave him a strictly timed 2 minute blow-job. As host, Tony would watch the time. The men were instructed NOT to cum. That instruction would probably be followed without problem; since most of the guys had climaxed four to six times in the last 20 hours. There little sperm cells were all dried up!!

Carol looked up at Ron and winked. She gave his cock a little tap, and grinned up at him, " Remember...don't let junior there spurt!!" Then the signal was given and the clock started; Carol moved to her right and pulled Steve's cock out of his shorts....two minutes , she had him hard and ready for Fay, who was sucking Ron's dick.

Next was Joe, her husbands' team-mate on the high school wrestling squad; and her long time friend as well. She sucked his cock deeply into her mouth....ooops time was up!! Moving on to Grant....ahhh yes....his brown stiffy pointing at her face; she engulfed his rigid pole. He sighed and pumped her mouth just a little, when time expired. She smiled up at him and winked.

On to Tony on the sofa; he held the stop-watch in his hand. Carol sucked his warm rod for exactly 2 minutes , when he called "Time!!" Next on the couch was Juan...lovely Juan...the very first man to touch Carol of all the men assembled. That was way back at the "test party" so long ago (two weeks ago to be exact).

Next up in the circle was Gary. He was the first guy to actually fuck her; again back at the test party two weeks ago. She stokrd his cock with her hand as she sucked him deep.

Last was Ian, The "OLD MAN" of the Group at 55. His shaved head glistened as she looked up at him, and sucked his cock deeply. "Okay, time has expired!!" announced Tony.

All the men pulled up their shorts; and the gals got straightened out, and stood; kissing their husband with tender lips.

The last half hour of the party was spent cleaning up, gathering personal effects....and one more meeting in the rec room to set the date for the next party. It would be on Saturday, June 17th.

Everyone kissed, hugged, and were especially considerate to tell Ron and Carol how much fun they had been....and how well they had done for their first party.

The Larsons thanked Tony and Lisa for being such welcoming and attentive hosts. As they walked to their car....somewhat slowly due to all the activities of the past 20 hours; Ron and Carol were fairly quiet.

Both of them had many questions....questions about what all the other had done....who they particularly liked....anyone they didn't like?? Those things would wait until later, though. Now all they wanted to do was to get home and take a nap.

As they parked in their driveway, she leaned over and kissed Ron. "I love you, sweetheart." she said. Ron kissed her back, "I love you too, baby...I always have, I always will."

One nagging thought remained in Carol's head....as she went into the bedroom for a much needed nap...one thought....and it was spelled with a question mark....ANAL SEX???