Just an Average Group

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The selected ball would tell all the women where they would go...to get their pussy's "oralized"; and then which cock they would suck, following the oral pleasure they would receive. Most of the women were now feeling wet and sqishy in the nether regions. Only Patty knew what was written on the two balls in the sac. (L-3 and R-2)

All the women got on the floor, kneeling at their husband's feet, facing their spouse. Dee announced, " Okay girls , fish your husbands' cock out of his shorts. Its time to start getting NASTY!!"

Patty gave the bag to Maria, she was the one who would remove the special ball. But before she did; Maria gave a great suck-job and tonguing to the "scrotum." She oooouuuhhhhed...and awwwwwed....like a champ. The ladies applauded her efforts.

Chattering away; some joking who they wanted to suck, they all playfully kissed the tips of their husbands' erect pricks; while the ball was dramatically and ceremoniously removed from the crimson sac.

"R-2" Maria shouted!! That meant that each lady would move two men to their right to begin the action.

So...Fay moved over to Tony;..Maria smiled impishly at Joe;... Lisa eyed her partner Steve;...Dee was delighted to get Grant;...Nora smiled demurely at Gary;...Lydia was welcomed by Ian;... and finally, Patty grinned at Juan.

The men then, as one, got up and seated their new partners...their job was to eat the pussy in front of them until said lass squealed into an earth-shattering orgasm.....when all the ladies were thus satisfied....the men changed positions with their satiated partner, and were then sucked-off by those wet willing female mouths.

When all the boys had deposited their cum into each oral receptacle; people began to meander toward the kitchen area, where snack food and cold-cuts awaited. The horny members didn't want to eat very much. There was much fucking and sucking to get done that evening; and more in the morning.

The April meeting would last until lunch time on Sunday. During those 30 hours, the disheveled women, and exhausted men enthusiastically and happily had numerous wet, loud, sloppy, intense orgasms. Many of them liked to have 3-somes...sometimes mfm....sometimes fmf!!.......they all left happy, contented and nearly exhausted.

To be continued with Chapter 2......

12