Just an Old Legend Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers

"Ask me anything, Lia. Now is the best time to ask. I am holding the bravest, most beautiful girl in the world. The one I thought I would never see again, and who comes to free me at last."

"I ask only that we do not begin this here. I would not refuse you if you ask now, but I want to start my life with you away from this jail of yours."

"Of course," he smiled, "Now that you say it like that, I cannot wait to get away from this cursed place."

She kissed him deeply for many minutes and almost lost her resolve herself about beginning somewhere else. After picking up their weapons and her pack, he took her hand as they walked back to leave the prison that he'd built so long ago.

"I am thinking of what you said about winning the game," she said as they walked, "I think that you won it."

He looked at her and shook his head. "I disagree. Think back a little. You have disarmed me and won my heart -- or, won it back, maybe. So I think that you won the game."

"It is not a clear enough outcome," she said with consideration while she did her best to look determined to resolve it.

"I think it can only be settled on our meadow, "she said. "This is serious, and we will need to chase each other like foxes, I think, each one hunting the other."

He looked down at her mischievous smile. They walked further and she looked off into the distance. "What do you think, Nikki?"

"I think," he said as considered, "that it is not a clear enough outcome."

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers