Just an Older Dude Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Got any olives?" Janice inquired innocently.

"I do, just a sec, I'll be right back," I said and turned toward the kitchen.

Janice was a step behind me, tottering on her four inch heels.

I reached into the refrigerator for the olives. Janice reached into the fly of my boxers and grabbed my hardon.

"Like my surprise?" she whispered loud enough for the neighbors to hear and they were in Oregon on vacation.

"I do, Janice, provided you don't intend yanking my dick out by the roots."

She laughed and turned me round so the daughter could see how far she'd moved their game forward. "Mom!" Mona shrieked just as any typical teenager might when shocked by their parent and spilled half her appletini on the floor.

Not bothering to put my dick under cover, I grabbed a roll of paper towels and quickly bent down in front of Mona and wiped up the spillage. Tossing the paper towels aside, I looked right up Mona's skirt and asked if she had bothered wearing panties.

I wasn't surprised when she giggled and shook her head "No."

I gently moved her good leg to the side and went under her skirt, my head leading the way.

"A little wider," I said loudly, knowing my voice would be somewhat muffled.

Mona grunted, but managed to pull her good leg up to her breasts. It was dark, but I could make out her pussy well enough to see it was wet for me.

I heard her mother approach us and hoped it was to watch and not to clout me over the head with a frying pan or other heavy item.

Keeping my eyes on Mona's pussy, I thought I saw it quiver with excitement. Of course that might have been my imagination. I have a good one.

I let her feel my hot breath on her glistening folds. I like to get my women as excited as possible before starting on them. It makes it easier to get them off.

A moment later my slick tongue was gently lapping away at her.

She let out a long sigh.

Janice soothingly inquired, "Is he being good to you, baby?"

"Mmmm, yeah Mommy. He's being very good to me."

Hearing those words, I quickly found her clitoris and began teasing it. Mona moaned happily as the first waves of pleasure rose up from her belly. I felt the ripple as they traversed the short distance to her clit.

Not to brag, but I am good at eating pussy. I had the good fortune to have a mature woman teach me the finer points while still a very young man. I've managed to refine some of those skills over time, and women have been thanking me for a long, long time.

I sent my hands under her ass and pulled her tighter against my face.

Janice must have been kneeling behind me, because I felt her hands delving into my boxers and then one cupped my balls and the other started a slow squeezing of my dick. Not enough to make me cum, but enough to make me feel pretty good down there.

I returned the favor to her daughter, beating her clitoris back and forth with my tongue, making her gasp with pleasure. Mona's syrup began to flow big time, as she began to melt from the inside out. My lapping went faster, with more firmness in the applied pressures from my tongue.

"My...GOD!"

She shuddered. I knew her whole being was nothing but the gaping hole yawing against my mouth and chin, spewing hot, sticky juices all over me there. . Janice sent a finger into my ass. It was my turn to shudder. I had to admit the mother was chock full of tricks in the sex department.

I pressed my mouth hard against Mona's clit and sucked, pulling at it as I hunched even closer. I gave her everything I had. I worked.

A series of "OH, SUCK IT's!" rushed non-stop from her throat; and a molten flood of juice gushed out of her that I would soon see pooled on the floor at her feet.

My knees were rocking back and forth, partly from Janice's finger up my ass; partly from the excitement of making Mona cum like a fucking oil well.

Mona began to heave her body up at me. Her pussy began making gurgling sounds, and I lost myself gobbling at her sweet trough, sucking and swallowing everything I could, for in my mind, there is nothing sweeter than a satisfied cunt.

Eventually, I fell back and looking up, saw Mona, face flushed, smiling beatifically down at me.

"Was it good, Mona?" I asked, knowing the answer.

Then Janice blocked my view of her daughter and started wiping my face off with a dish towel.

"It was the best cum I've ever had, Ned. Thank you so very much," Mona panted

"You're welcome. I enjoyed it almost as much as you did."

"Hey thunder tongue, how about doing me now?" Janice laughed, and waved her index finger at me.

Well, I knew where that baby had been recently, didn't I?

Janice was stripping as she moved to my bedroom. I followed her in with Mona on my heels after gathering her crutches up hobbling along in my footprints.

Janice moved like a dancer, smooth, gliding movements. I hadn't noticed that before and thought it odd. Her breasts jiggled enticingly, the longish brown nipples seemed to beckon to my lips. I caught her by the left shoulder and stopped her then bent and engulf the closet nipple in my mouth.

"Mmmm," she moaned as I sucked it briefly then kissed my way over the white velvet skin surrounding the nipple. I stepped back, saw the glaze forming over her eyes as she finished stripping and lay down on the rumpled bedding and spread her legs.

I opened them wider. Behind me I heard Mona gasp. My guess was it was the first time she'd seen her mother's snatch, at least in a fully exposed position. Janice's pussy was dark and wet. My fingers pierced her flaps, parting them and fully exposed her cunt.

Janice groaned, unable to contain herself. I sent my mouth right onto her cunt and scoured her labia. Momma moaned and put her hands on my head. I sent my tongue into her pink innards, sloshing around the walls.

I felt Janice contracting her vaginal muscles trying to get a grip on my thrusting tongue. I might mention that my tongue is roughly an inch longer than average. I can't lick my eyebrows, nor am I in Gene Simmons class lengthwise; but I do manage to get it up and in there further than most women expect. My cunnilingus is always a surprise the first time around.

I abandoned her twat and concentrated on her clit, treating it much the same as I had Mona's. Janice's clit was somewhat larger, and I found that I could actually squeeze it between my lips if I caught it just so. Her hips start to jerk as I rub her entire sex with the palm of my hand, her flesh wet and slippery under my fingers.

Moments later Janice was gushing a waterfall while her daughter leaned against the bed urging me on, telling me to take her mother to the stars.

Janice was cumming like crazy, and began flopping all over the bed, causing me to lose my purchase on her clit, so I slapped two fingers into her cunt, found her g-spot, and helped her fly to the moon and back.

"Get on the bed with us, Mona!" I croaked.

She managed that easily enough, considering the full-sized cast.

I flipped her over and went at her from behind while she yelped in surprise then with sheer pleasure as my tongue tickled her asshole. But I had to add the finishing touches and reached between her legs, found her clit and rubbed her faster and faster, not caring that her little clittie was super sensitive.

It hadn't been that long since she'd cum and when my tongue finished rimming her anus and dipped into her asshole and wiggled around, while I rubbed away on her other end, she exploded again.

Finally I quit and rolled away from her, only to be pounced on by Janice, who smothered me with hot, wet kisses, before giving an exhausted sigh and climbing over me so that I lay between the two of them.

"Jesus, that was good!" Mona sighed a couple minutes later.

"I can't believe he's for real," Janice giggled, sounding much, much younger as she took hold of my steaming cock and sucked the head into her mouth. I put my hands on her head and started to fuck her face. I pushed her away when I started to feel the tingle; moved quickly to put myself between her legs, and after lifting her legs to my shoulders, buried myself in her, fucking away like a madman from my need to cum.

Mona had three fingers stuffed in her cunt while she gawked at us going at it. Janice was cumming repeatedly, and I was closing in, knowing I was about to lose a quart or more in my impending discharge.

I felt Mona moving around the bed, but had no idea or concern about what she was up too, until she started licking my ass. I came just as her tongue penetrated my anus.

I backed away from Janice; her legs dropped off my shoulders onto the sheets with a soft thud. Her cunt gaped at me and I saw most of my load trickling out of it.

Mona left my ass and pounced upon her mother's cunt, and although Janice protested what she was doing, didn't stop her from lapping away at my sperm until most if not all of it was perking crazily into her digestive track.

I tried to get up, but was just too tired at the moment to make it happen. I just lay there and watched Mona crawl around to my crotch. She was going to try to get me up again by sucking my cock. I wasn't sure I could perform again.

But after her lips had nibbled on my balls for a minute or so, I saw signs of a boner on the rise. Since Mona seemed to have a kind of anal thing going, I began to ponder the benefits of fucking her in the ass. I didn't think of any negatives. Of course I didn't ask her, or her mother. I had to laugh at myself. Was I really thinking of asking her mother's permission to stick my dick in her daughter's ass?

While I was daydreaming about my anal fantasy, Janice joined Mona in licking and sucking my cock and balls. Soon enough I was hard as a rock.

"Hey you two," I laughed, "Let me see your asses."

It took Mona longer to comply as she found turning 180 degrees more difficult than her mother did. But there they were, two shiny, pink asses, with startlingly similar puckered starfish gleaming back at me.

Mona wiggled hers at me first. Janice caught her and mimicked her actions while both of them giggled lewdly.

"I never did it this way before," Mona said. "No comment," Janice blurted a moment later. I spit on Mona's asshole and then added some of the juices still leaking out of her twat. Then I sent my middle finger into her ass.

"OH!" she gasped, seemingly surprised that I'd actually done it.

"It will hurt some, baby," her mother said softly, "But I think you'll find it enjoyable after a while."

"You think?" Mona said questioningly.

"Trust me, baby. I've done it a few times."

Janice thought about what she'd said and added, "Probably more than a few times."

"Let's make sure you're ready, okay?"

"Yeah, sure, I'm all for that," Mona said skeptically.

"Janice, would you mind going into the bathroom and in the medicine cabinet, second shelf, there's a tube of Astroglide."

"I'll go get it," she replied, and gave her daughter a light slap on the rear as she hopped off the bed and scampered happily into the bathroom.

She was back a moment later with the lubricant. "I don't know...." Mona said, looking doubtful. "You enjoyed it when I stuck my finger in your ass before, didn't you?"

"Yesssss," she reluctantly admitted. "But that thing of yours sure ain't a finger."

"We'll stop anytime you say," I promised. Janice echoed my words and Mona appeared to regain her confidence.

I got behind her and applied an abundant amount of Astroglide to her ass and my dick; and then I started kissing her, turning her head to me to accomplish it. A minute later, Mona was breathless and flushed. She was eagerly stroking my dick while I pulled on her nipples which by no means matched those of her mother.

I knew she was ready for almost anything and roughly rolled her onto her stomach.

"Nooo, don't STOP!" she pleaded.

I wasn't going to stop now; but I wasn't going to play with her tits either.

I grabbed hold of her hips and roughly rolled her onto her stomach. I was almost tender in moving her fractured leg, but uncaring in shoving the other leg to open her ass for what I had in mind. I sent a finger back into her asshole.

She murmured, "It seems okay."

I centered my cock against her pucker and pushed. I went in about an inch. She was really tight, too tight to force my dick in any further without opening her up first.

I returned the finger to her ass, added a second then a third over the next minute or so. Janice was breathing down my neck, making sure that I didn't hurt her precious baby.

With three fingers slowly fucking her ass, Mona groaned deeply and began moving.

I continued finger fucking her, stopping only to add additional Astroglide. The thrusts were now faster and going deeper.

Mona lifted her head and gasped, "That feels...." "Nice baby?" Janice offered. "Yeah... it's kinda nice, yeah...."

That was enough incentive for my next move. I pressed the bulbous head of my dick against her asshole. Mona made a small choking sound, preparing for the worst.

I pried her ass cheeks apart, centered my cock again and popped inside.

Mona was panting and holding her ass cheeks apart for me at this point. I took my time working it into her slowly, grudgingly, but making progress "That's two inches in there, Mona, how's it feel?"

"Doesn't hurt... not really."

"You tell me if it does, baby. I'll make him stop," her mother whispered.

I eased back an inch or so, then urged my cock into her, not forcibly, but not without added pressure,

"UGHHHH!" It was more a sheep-like bleat than a cry of distress. I ignored it and pressed harder. "OH!" she sniffled as I surprised her by backing almost all the way out.

"UGHHHHHH!" she yelled when I drove back into her, gaining more ground with that one thrust than all the others combined.

"OH, OH, OHHHH!"

"Stop complaining, Mora. I'm in all the way. I can't go any more. Now try to relax as I fuck you."

She turned her head back to me. "You mean it? All the way?"

"All the way. Janice, have a look. Tell her what you see."

"He is, baby. All the way in there. How's it feel?"

"I... I'm not sure."

"Does it hurt?"

"Not so much, no."

I started to fuck her, using short, quick strokes and got an immediate reaction.

"AHHHHHH, FUCK!" she moaned, and I felt the muscles in her rectum trying to clasp my cock even tighter than it already was.

I stopped moving and waited for her to relax. I eased halfway out. Mona was panting heavily. Janice looked on, eyes wide with concern and perhaps a little envy.

Then I pushed into Mona again. She braced herself. I could feel the tight ring of her anal opening sliding up my slippery shaft, the inner walls of her butt parting reluctantly to allow my swollen glans to pass. When I was completely inside her again, I rocked slightly from side to side, causing her to gasp, "Please... no don't. It... it's too fucking much!"

So I stopped briefly only to begin pulling out again. This time I pulled out until only the head of my dick remained in her ass. I rubbed more Astroglide oil on my cock and pushed forward again.

After a few more repetitions, my swollen dick was sliding smoothly in and out of her ass, though it was still incredibly tight. Once I pulled out too far and the pressure of her anal muscles popped my dick out. Mona braced herself then gasped when I forced my oily shaft back into her. I established a rhythm of deep, even strokes, her responses were hard to read at first, but eventually her reactions began to indicate a powerful arousal. Her gasps turned to moans, interspersed with occasional muttered encouragements.

"Yes!"

Followed by a pause, and then, "Unh ... unh ... unh ... unh ... don't ... unh ... unh ... stop!"

"Ready to cum for me?"

"OH, YEAH!" she exclaimed joyously and dropped her head and shoulders flat on the bed and reached one hand underneath to rub her pussy.

Her movement provided me with a glimpse of my cock as it glided in and out of her, and the sight of my glistening dick sliding between her lovely ass cheeks caused me to speed up my strokes and approaching climax.

My hips began a quick "slap ... slap ... slap" against her ass, accompanied by her rising moans as she rubbed her clit more urgently.

"CUMMING!"

"Yes, baby!" Janice yelled encouragingly.

"CUMMING, BIG TIME!"

I felt my balls tighten and lost control, thrusting without coordination and groaning as cum spewed from my prick in one hot jet after another, filling her ass.

Mona was coming too, as her joyous screams could attest. Her ass was thrusting wildly back and forth and side to side, milking the cum from my dick. She came and came, giving one deep, hoarse moan after another.

"UNH... UNH... UNH... UNH... UNH... UNH... UN...OH, OH, GOD -- GOD -- GOD!"

Completely spent, and rubber legged, my dick popped out of her ass and I fell on top of her, flattening Mona beneath me. It was Janice who rolled me off her daughter. Mona and I lay there slick with sweat and panting like marathoners at the end of a race. I felt movement underneath. She was still slowly rubbing her pussy.

We lay like that for a while, until her mother gently took her hand away from her still swollen cunt, saying softly, "You'll be so sore there later. Better to stop now, baby."

"Did you enjoy your ass fucking, Mona?" I whispered into her ear after spending a few minutes kissing her mouth and neck.

"I'll do it with you anytime, Ned. Any fucking time."

She paused, looked me in the eyes and said, "I had such a good cum." Then she giggled and asked, "Got any weed?"

12