Just an Older Dude Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was unable to resist and walloped each cheek twice, causing Mona to scream loudly, "WHAT THE FUCK?" as a red blush appeared on each previously white alabaster cheek.

"I want you to feel the pain. It's supposed to be good for you."

"Says who?"

"I do, and that's that. Now get your ass back up!"

Without a word of protest, Mona presented her tail bone once more, knowing that I would probably deliver another slap. She was right—I slapped her ass harder than I had before.

"AHHH!" Mona cried, but, quite surprisingly, kept her backside in its upturned state, an apparent indication that she was not opposed to receiving more of the same. I could see my fingerprints imbedded on the soft, smooth skin of Mona's ass.

Mona looked back at her reddened buttocks and waited for my next move.

"How does your ass feel?" I asked.

"It's tingling all over!" blurted Mona.

"It feels kind of good, doesn't it, Mona?"

Mona gulped. "Y-yes, sort of," she replied.

"Do you want some more?"

I could almost see her mind racing as she sifted through a host of responses to my question. Finally, she answered the question with one of her own. "Will it hurt very much?"

"A little," I replied in a soft, honest tone. "It's supposed to." As I spoke I was scratching the surface of her dimpled cheeks with my fingernails, exciting the flesh beneath.

Mona shivered at the touch. "I...I guess its okay," Mona said, obviously questioning in her own mind if she had given the right answer.

I dug my fingers into the opulent flesh of each cheek, opening the crack once more, exposing the pink button which was my eventual target.

"I like the way your skin ripples when I spank it," I told her. My voice sounded brittle to me, but I doubt Mona picked up on it as attuned as she was to her bodies strange reaction to the spanking I was administering.

At that moment, Jiggs, my partner in crime, walked into the bedroom. I'd forgotten we had a meeting that evening in my lust for Mona.

"Hey, Ned... hey beautiful," he chirped as if walking in on a couple engaged in a perverse activity was a daily norm.

"What? Oh...."

Mona gasped, but remained where she was.

"Mona, Jiggs," I said introducing them to one another. "Jiggs is my partner. I didn't know he was going to drop in. Sorry," the lie left my tongue easily enough. One always lies to lovers. It's a fact of life.

"Is he...?"

"Going to stay?" Why not? You didn't hear me object when you came over with your mother, did you?"

"No... but Jesus Christ, Ned; that was fucking different!"

"It was two against one, Mona."

"No, it was fuckin' different!"

"Jiggs, I'll leave it to you. You can stay or leave. Your call," I said.

"Shit, I'll stay. I won't butt in, um... Mona." He said after recalling her name. He followed that with a raucous laugh. "Jesus, no pun intended, you know?"

Trying to ignore him, but giving him a smile, I said, "I'm giving Mona here a firsthand look at anal intercourse. Sit down and watch if you're staying."

Mona hadn't bargained for his presence; she closed her legs, not wanting to give Jiggs the same show she had been giving me. I understood her reluctance and rather than ordering her to open her legs for Jiggs I began massaging Mona's ass with slowly kneading fingers, working the flesh beneath her fingers like putty.

It turned out to be the perfect solution to soothe her obvious humiliation. I kept the massage going for several minutes, without speaking, working the entire buttocks and the tops of Mona's legs with a smooth precision.

Finally, Mona sighed and said, "That feels nice," coming out of her stupor.

I kept at it, getting her used to the idea of exhibiting herself to two people at the same time. In time, Mona's breathing became more labored; my kneading fingers gave her a sexual glow.

Almost imperceptibly, Jiggs moved closer. "You have a beautiful body," he whispered. I glanced over at him. He was staring right into her openings.

I decided it was time to go for the kill, and chance losing her to pure embarrassment. I knew if I succeeded there would be no barriers left for her to call on.

I moved my hand along the inside of Mona's legs, all the way to her scraggly hair covered crotch, and pressed softly into her throbbing pouty flesh. She moaned again. My fingers moved swiftly into her cuntal crack, obscenely exposing the tacky entrance to her vagina and somewhat engorged clitoral hood.

Mona was transfixed by this point, any modesty at having Jiggs looking on long forgotten. I sent two fingers into her splayed portal, using a 'come hither' motion as I searched out her g-spot. The slurping sound that ensued assured me that Mona was well past the point where she could call an end to where I was taking her.

"It's like a fucking lake in there," I told Jiggs.

"Ugh!" Mona grunted probably thinking I had spoken to her.

I withdrew my glistening fingers and brought them to her mouth. Jiggs and I watched and then looked at one another as she greedily sucked the cum-laden fingers, tasting her own pungent juices.

"What do you want me to do now, Mona?"

"Spank me some more!" she cried.

"Reach back and open yourself up first. Show us that cute little asshole!" Jiggs said in a soothing voice.

Surprisingly, she responded to Jiggs command, prying her flesh apart and exposing the dark orifice. I reacted almost instantly, jamming my face between her buns planting kiss after kiss on her crinkly rosebud. I worked my tongue into her puckered opening and she screamed as if a bolt of lightning had struck her.

"Get your hands away from that lovely ass!" I yelled, and as if prodded with an electric wand, she did just that. I rewarded her with a hard slap on the just exposed flesh, and then sent my tongue back inside her.

Jiggs later confided that at that point, Mona was digging her toes into the carpeted flooring in an attempt to get my tongue even deeper than it was. Taking my mouth away, I proceeded to give her several stinging spanks upon her now completely reddened ass.

Mona let loose cries that were mixed with pain and pleasure.

I nodded to Jiggs, and he opened his belt and pulled down the zipper, letting his trousers puddle around his ankles. His shorts followed and he stood there, off to one side of Mona, his banana shaped, alleged eleven inch cock not quite perpendicular to his body, dripping precum already.

I renewed my anal seduction, tonguing her asshole, and then spanking her ass until she grew accustomed to it. Mona was now beside herself, making snorting sounds from deep inside her throat, breathing tremulously.

It was obvious to Jiggs and me the moment her dam broke. Clear jets of cum squirted out of her cunt flooding the carpet between her spread legs, as the orgasm took control of her spasming body.

"OH GOD, OH GOD OH GOD!" she cried, straightening her legs out and shaking them violently as a few more streams of cum spewed out of her pussy.

"Show it to her," I said, and Jiggs gently slapped his lengthy appendage against her left cheek.

He had to do this several times before getting Mona's attention. When he did, her eyes went wide in surprise, then whether conscious or not, she sensuously licked her lower lip and eased herself down until she was kneeling on the floor in front of him.

There was a wild, wanton look on her face. The thought passed my mind for the briefest of seconds that I had created an insatiable monster. She seemed ready for getting it on now, with me or with Jiggs, or the two of us together.

"You... you have such a beautiful cock. I... I've never seen one this big...." She licked her lips again.

She leaned her head forward and planted a soft, dispassionate kiss on the exposed cockhead, a kind of "How-nice-to-see-you-again" kiss. She then pulled her head back and, staring right at his lengthy tumescence then grasped the middle of the shaft in the palm of her right hand and squeezed it, causing the head to flare even more.

Both Jiggs and I watched her lips form the familiar 'O' then she was taking him into her mouth, at least four inches of his long dick.

"Whoa, girl!" he barked in alarm. "Take it easy, there's plenty enough for you, but take it slow."

"Mmmm," She hummed around his cock.

I noted that Mona already had about half of his long cock in her mouth and fondling his balls in one hand while the other was back between her legs strumming her clit. I couldn't believe how hot she was.

She began to concentrate on just sucking his cockhead, varying the pace of her actions, sucking so hard on the morsel of meat her cheeks were almost completely caved in.

I could see that Jiggs was ecstatic about her method. She stopped for a moment, letting the cock slide out of her mouth and across her lower lip, where a thin strand of her saliva hung from her lip to his cock. She turned to look at me just before I swatted her ass with a powerful wallop.

"Ouch! That fuckin' hurt!" she bleated.

"It's supposed too, Mona." I had her undivided attention again. Two more similar wallops and I had her breathing heavily, waiting for the pain in her ass cheeks to turn to the glowing tingle she now knew to expect. It came soon enough and she beamed at me, "Whew! What a glow!"

I slapped her again, and again, timing them to arrive just as she reached for Jiggs cock, forcing her to let it drop from her intended hand to mouth movement.

She quickly brought the palms of her hands to the glowing fire at her backside, trying to rub and soothe the pain away.

"Oh, that one hurt!" she blurted.

"I was afraid it was getting too much," I said apologetically.

"Hey, who said it was too much. That's just about right. You're not going to believe this, but that last one made me cum just a little. This is fantastic!"

"Man, are you going to fuck my ass, or not?" she said with a slight laugh, but I knew she wasn't kidding. She was almost begging.

"Open it up for me."

Using mostly the middle fingers of each hand, she pressed into either side of the rosebud and spread the petals apart. "Like this?" she asked. "That's good, Mona, very good."

"I'm opening it for your cock, Ned, and Jiggs' too if he wants."

I moved the head of my cock between the widely opened ass cheeks and touched the splayed anus with the cockhead.

"AHHH!" she cried at the first touch of my member there. "I don't care if it hurts. Just put it in slowly. Oh, yes....slowly....AHHHHHH!"

"Baby you're so fuckin' tight. You've got the best ass I've ever had," I told her.

Mona accepted my compliment, and gave me one in return. "OH! It feels so big... so fucking big!"

She kept her hips quite still, letting me do all the work. Finally, I saw the head become completely swallowed by the tight anal mouth.

"Oh, shit, does that feel good! It hurts so nice! How does it feel to you, baby?" she inquired.

"Tight, tight, tight!" I replied continuing working it into her; feeling her anus tighten its grip on me as my dick inched into her tight fissures. Mona was beside herself again, making those purely animalistic sounds I had come to learn were the precursors of her orgasm.

With her sphincter relaxing with each passing moment, the path yielded no resistance. Still, she did not move, allowing me the pleasure of filling her completely before doing anything herself. The excursion into her ass was pure heaven! Before I knew it, my pubic hairs were pressing flat against her anal region.

"It's in all the way, Mona," I said with a sound of satisfaction in my tone. "I can't tell you how fucking good it feels."

"Oh, Ned baby! I never knew it could be like this!"

I felt her anus contract once or twice around the shaft. "Mmm, I like that," I whispered.

"Suck me," Jiggs whispered in her ear, but loud enough for me to hear. She simply smiled and opened her lips and drew his penis into her wanton mouth. At the same time she began masturbating him with her right hand, going slowly at first then gradually increased the speed until she'd established a rhythm with the pace of her sucking.

"Whoa, she sucks a mean dick, Ned!" Jiggs croaked happily.

Then she did something else that surprised us --she took the cock out of her mouth and still jerking him off, went right for his left testicle, sucking it softly into her mouth and running the tip of tongue all over it. Jiggs groaned loudly from the pure pleasure of her action.

Having devoured one testicle, she went to work on the other, sucking it back and forth, teasing it with her tongue, nibbling on it ever so gently. Then she got braver and opened her mouth as wide as she could and took his entire sack inside it, resuming her sucking and licking, working the tip of her tongue between the testicles. She kept it up for a good five minutes, non-stop, while Jiggs reveled in the absolute sexual enjoyment of it and I slowed my ass fucking enough to enjoy watching her do him.

Jiggs came moments later, exploding into her face and covering it with rope after rope of cum. Mona turned her cum covered face to me and cried, "Give it to me! Fuck that ass hard!"

I had my hands on her hips, riding her hard. Her ass seemed to melt against my cock as I plowed into her. Jiggs was unable to leave us alone. He slid underneath Mona and began to lick her pussy. It was too much for me and I erupted in her ass and kept fucking her until I went soft and fell out of her followed by a torrent of my cum.

Jiggs went on eating her until Mona shuddered and came, squirting another stream of fluid all over his face.

We shared another bong and moved into the bedroom where she worked her mouth on each of us, getting us ready for another round of fucking.

12