Just Another College Hookup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a short walk we reached the door to my room. Please let my roommate not be here! I unlocked the door and slowly opened it. Yes!! He's not here! We walked into my room and Leah plopped herself down onto my bed without hesitation, landing on her back. As she landed, I couldn't help but notice her boobs jiggle a little bit. She was now staring at the ceiling and her boobs were slowly heaving up and down. The landing also caused her blouse to ride up, showing her belly button. The sight of all of this caused me to slowly pitch a tent in my pants again as I tried to think of what to do next.

"Oh my god I can't believe how drunk I am!" Leah confessed to me. I could tell she was pretty drunk, but it seemed she was still well aware of her surroundings. I was very happy she didn't have any more to drink. I like to think that if she was too drunk then I wouldn't end up taking advantage of her.

Seizing my opportunity I jumped on top of her with my knees landing on either side of her. "Yeah I think you've definitely drank your share of alcohol for tonight," I said. A look of surprise grew on her face as I playfully grabbed her wrists and held her down.

"Hey, let go of me!" She said. I could tell she was kidding because she had a smile on her face the whole time and put up a small fight.

I contemplated letting her go, but not before I made my move. I took one last look at her body and my eyes landed on her ample chest once again. Her boobs were pushed up and proudly on display, but this time I noticed her nipples poking through her shirt. If I wasn't already rock hard then I was now. I took my chance and went for it.

Still holding her wrists, I leaned down to kiss her on her lips. Before doing so I noticed she was biting her bottom lip again.

She parted her lips as mine finally made contact with hers. We kissed lightly for a few seconds and my grip on her began to loosen. The light kissing didn't last long as we then began to explore each other's mouths with our tongues.

The French kissing continued but I wasn't content with just that. Still on top of her, I repositioned both of my legs so that now they were in between hers. I made sure that my crotch and raging hard did not make contact with hers, at least not yet.

Still passionately kissing her, I let go of one of her wrists and grabbed one of her tits with my hand. Suddenly l felt her moan lightly into my mouth. This caused me to push my crotch against hers. I could tell she was just as horny as I was; she started to push back just as hard and I felt one of her hands exploring my back while the other grabbed my butt and pulled my body closer to hers.

We continued like this for a minute and Leah decided before me that we had too many clothes on. She lightly pushed me off of her and took her blouse off before I knew what was going on. I glanced at her bra-covered boobs once more but before I could say anything she said "What the hell are you waiting for!? Take your shirt off silly!"

I didn't need to be told twice and it only took a second for my shirt to come off. As I threw the shirt on the floor, she undid the clasps to her bra and took it off, revealing a very nice pair of breasts. They were almost just as I imagined them; a little bigger than a handful, mostly perky but a little bit of sag to them, and her pink nipples were hard and waiting for my attention.

Before I turned my full attention to her tits I had to fix an urgent problem. That problem was my jeans and they were becoming way too tight and restraining. I was relieved to see that Leah was actually quicker than me in removing her jeans. She had on a skimpy pair of red panties; not that it mattered since they'd be coming off soon anyways.

I didn't hesitate in taking off my jeans, they hit the floor a few seconds after Leah's did. I saw a look of hunger and lust in her eyes as I traced their path right to my crotch. At this point my cock wasn't completely hard but it was nearly there. I looked down to see what she saw; my dick was tight against my boxer-briefs and you could clearly see the head of it through the fabric.

Leah then grabbed ahold of my balls which startled me a little. But her hold on me was loose and she started to massage them lightly through my underwear. I looked up to see her biting her lower lip again as she started to rub my chest with her other hand. We looked at each other awkwardly as she started to trace the outline of my dick with her fingers. I grabbed her ass with both of my hands and pulled her closer to me. Our lips met naturally and our kiss quickly evolved into a lot more as we embraced each other. Leah let go of my package and wrapped both her arms around my neck, hungrily kissing me. I allowed one of my hands to stay on her butt while the other found its way around to the front of her panties. I cupped her panty covered pussy with my hand, while finding her slit through the fabric. Her body responded by grinding itself into my hand; which quickly turned into her humping my hand.

Leah suddenly broke off contact with me and asked "please can I have it in me? You're driving me crazy!" as she looked up at me with pleading eyes.

I took a second to ponder and replied by saying "yes you can" as I put one hand on her shoulder and slowly pushed her down and off of the bed. She was confused at first but that confusion turned into lust very fast as she got on her knees in front of me and smiled. She slowly fished my cock out of my underwear and teasingly played with it. I then stepped out of my underwear finally leaving me completely naked. Leah still had on that pair of panties but I wasn't worried about that right now. Right now what mattered was to get my dick inside of this girl's mouth.

Like I said before Leah was an alright looking girl but nothing special to look at. She had a plain face with nice tits and a little extra weight on her. But what she lacked in attractiveness she made up for in eagerness and her desire to please me.

With one hand Leah took ahold of the base of my cock and stroked it slowly. She leisurely brought her lips to its tip and kissed it. While she did this I noticed her other hand was now rubbing in between her legs.

The sight of her pleasuring herself while giving me head made me moan. She then started to massage my balls as she incorporated some tongue into her teasing, careful not to go past the head of my dick.

After a bit she finally got more of my cock into her mouth and her lips reached just past my tip. She gradually started to stroke me faster and I heard her start to moan on my cock which sent vibrations down my shaft. She was really enjoying herself.

After watching her suck my cock for a few minutes she looked up and made eye contact with me. She was starting to drive me crazy and all I wanted to do was to ram my cock down her throat. I wanted to see if she could fit all of my dick inside her mouth at once. I put my hand on her head and started to push her further down my shaft.

At this point Leah took me out of her mouth and started to lick me like a lollipop. Still holding me with one hand she licked up and down my shaft, making sure not to miss a spot. After she got it nice and wet she brought the head back to her lips and looked up at me. Her eyes were wide and her eyebrows were raised in a pleading look.

I put my hand back on top of her head and slowly guided her down my thick shaft. She went down about an inch past my head and went back up, never releasing me from her lips. The next time she went down a little further than the previous time but went back up again, still not releasing me from her mouth. She continued this pattern, going down deeper and deeper until she couldn't fit any more of me into her mouth. At this point I noticed my hips were moving in harmony with her bobbing head and we built up a good rhythm. I was more or less fucking her mouth with my cock and she was loving it.

I decided to let her catch her breath and slowed down my own movements while she resumed her method of slow and deliberate methods. Suddenly she took my dick out of her mouth completely but kept her grip on the base of my shaft with her hand. The tip was swollen and all of it was dripping wet at this point, most of the liquid coming from her but some of it was my own.

"I'm sorry honey but I don't think I can get the whole thing," she said and then pouted her lips.

"That's alright. I'll get it all into you one way or another." I then motioned for her to get up off her knees. Before she did she gave my cock one last kiss on the tip.

Leah hopped onto the bed and laid down on her back. I quickly jumped on top of her with my legs in between hers. Oh what a site - her tits looked great and her nipples were standing at attention. This reminded me...I still hadn't felt her bare tits yet!

I put my right hand just beneath one of her breasts while I lowered my body further down. I breathed heavily onto her neck and followed up with brief sweet kisses. While I did this I slowly brought my hand up to grab one of her breasts. I was careful not to touch her nipple, which was fully erect, but instead I played with her breast softly. I could tell she desperately wanted more when her legs wrapped themselves around me to pull me closer to her. She then wrapped her arms around my neck to bring my lips to hers; our tongues dancing immediately. I never let go of her chest and started to squeeze her harder, eliciting soft moans from her mouth into mine.

I finally decided give her nipple a little attention; I lightly grazed it with my fingers before pinching it lightly. Leah began to slowly grind her crotch against me, trapping my hard cock between our bodies and the light fabric of her panties.

"Fuck!" She moaned loudly as I pinched her nipple harder. This caused her to break off our kiss as she reached down to grab my cock. She started stroking it and I took this opportunity to really enjoy her breasts. I grabbed one of them firmly with my hand and I latched onto a nipple with my mouth. I kissed, licked, and flicked her nipple with my tongue as she bucked her hips against mine. She brought her other hand down to her crotch and started adjusting her panties.

At first I wasn't sure she was doing but it became evident when I felt her guide my cock to the folds of her warm pussy. Both of us already dripping wet, my dick was ready to slide into her. And she tried to do just that as she pushed down on my back with her legs. I could feel the crown of my cock start to slip in when I started to resist and denied her that pleasure.

I grabbed both of her arms by the wrist and pinned them above her head as I withdrew the tip of my cock from her folds. "What?" she said with a very confused look on her face, her eyes wide and her mouth open in shock. "Not yet," I replied. I wasn't sure why I did it but it made me feel more in control. It was my decision of when she could feel me inside her, not hers.

I continued my assault on both of Leah's breasts, switching between the two and paying one as much attention as the other. All the while she moaned and begged for me to fuck her. "Please Shaun put in me already I can't wait any more!" Her frustrations grew when I didn't respond and simply smiled instead. I continued this for another minute or so.

I let go of her wrists and decided she was ready. I got up my knees and slowly slid off her panties before tossing them aside. This revealed a very nice looking pussy. Most of it was shaved except the part above her folds which was neatly trimmed. Leah had a big smile on her face and brought her fingers to her lower lips and spread them apart.

As eager as I was to plunge in right to the hilt in one quick motion, I kept my cool. I grabbed her wrist again with a soft but firm grip, letting her know once again we were going at my pace and not hers. I grabbed my dick at the base and slowly traced her folds. I noticed she was now pinching her nipples as she groaned in anticipation. The last girl I slept with didn't like it when I tried to play with her clit but I wondered if Leah would like it.

I placed the head of my cock at her opening as I grabbed ahold of her hips. Before I did anything else I probed the folds of her pussy with my fingers, searching for her clit. I found it quickly and when I did Leah's body trembled lightly and I heard her gasp.

Enough was enough and I decided it was finally time. I leant down onto my elbows and grabbed ahold of her body as she once again wrapped her arms around me. "Please take it easy on me, I'm not sure if I can take it all," she whispered. Once again I toyed with the idea of plunging all the way in with one quick motion but decided better of it.

I started to slide in and wasn't surprised to find her just as wet as ever. At first I put in just the head and slowly worked it in and out of her. I felt Leah's hands move down my back and land on my butt, squeezing it and pulling me closer to her, urging me to give her more.

And give her more I did. I slowly penetrated her more with each thrust I made. I could tell that I didn't have even half of me inside her, yet when I looked at her eyes they were wide with shock and pleasure. As I ventured deeper inside her I could feel her pussy squeezing me tighter and tighter. At the end of each of my thrusts she made a sound that was between a whimper and a moan. Even though it appeared she was having trouble just taking about half of my dick, I was still determined to get balls deep in her and show her how much I could really take of her.

A minute or so of this and I could actually hear how wet she was. With each motion I made I could clearly hear the fluids both our bodies produced as I made my way in and out of her. I looked down at her tits and found that her nipples were hard as they slowly bounced in rhythm with our bodies. In seeing this I grabbed ahold of one with my hand and squeezed hard, but gentle at first. With the other my lips had no problem reaching as I licked and sucked on it.

"Oh fuck," she said, as I took pleasure in her body. Now it seemed Leah was having an easier time with taking more of me in her, so I did not hesitate to give her even more.

"I'm going to go deeper ok?" I said as though it wasn't a question. I didn't hear a verbal response but instead she moved her hands and legs to around my back and it felt like she held on for her life. Once again, I slowly probed inside her walls deeper than I had before; I doubted anyone else filled her as much as I did now. As I did this, I felt her grip on my back tighten even more.

I gave her no warning of what I was going to do next. The only thing that would've given me away was that I shifted my grip on her. I moved away from her breasts and wrapped my arms around her back and grabbed both of her shoulders. I held her tight as I kissed her neck softly, letting her know that her body was mine to use but I would not be harsh about.

At this point I was about three quarters of the way inside her. There was not much more of me to take but I knew the last bit would probably be the hardest. Slowly, but deliberately, I buried myself in the rest of the way. At the further intrusion to her body, Leah's eyes went wide once again. At this point I stayed all the way inside her, letting her adjust to me fully. In response she said nothing but clawed at my back and squirmed beneath me. I resumed my kisses on her neck and heard her make noises that were in between moans and soft cries of displeasure.

I pulled my dick out of her all the way but left the tip nestled in between her folds. "Fuck. No, please put it back in!" she cried out as I did this. Happy to oblige I buried all of my dick once again in her pussy. Her moans and cries resumed. I kept up this slow pace of filling her completely and withdrawing almost until I was out of her, keeping just the head inside.

I thanked myself for taking it so slow up to this point. If otherwise, surely I would've finished by now. I picked up my pace as I moved my mouth to hers. Our tongues danced again as we moaned our pleasures to each other.

I decided to try a new position. I let go of Leah's body as I raised mine, still staying inside of her. As I got up I grabbed her right leg and flung it over my shoulder. I was really pounding deep into her now; one of her hands darted to her pussy. As she rubbed her clit I grabbed one of her boobs and used my other hand to hold her leg by the thigh. My pace was faster now but I still held some energy in reserve.

"Oh god. Don't stop. Please don't stop!" Leah begged me. And I didn't. I kept up this pace for a little while longer and I could tell she was about to orgasm. I watched as my cock penetrated her. With each thrust I could see her pussy lips clinging to me; my dick wet with both our liquids running down it. I took my eyes off of this and looked up at her. Her tits were bouncing up and down as I fucked her, her hard nipples inviting my touch. So I grabbed one of them and rolled it in between my fingers. Her free hand, the one that wasn't playing with her clit, was gripping the bed sheets tightly.

"Oh fuck!" Leah panted. Her mouth was wide open and her eyes were closed tight as she furiously played with her clit. She was really close now so I picked up my pace a tiny bit. Her body started to shake but she kept working on her clit. A few moments later and she was still cumming. Now I started to really pound her. I reestablished my grip on her thigh and grabbed her hip with my other hand. This gave me the angle and leverage I needed as I fucked her harder and deeper than I had before.

I was getting really close to cumming but I kept up my pace. Leah's orgasm had subsided but she just barely managed to keep taking my dick. Now both of her hands were holding on to the bed sheets as I plowed into her.

Leah's moans turned into soft cries and screams, but not once did she look like she wanted me to stop. I was really using her body now. The lower half of her body was completely off of the bed as I slammed my cock into her. Her body was just a tool for my pleasure now. Her screams continued but that didn't matter; I was so close.

I could've emptied myself inside of her but I had a different plan. There was something about cumming on a girl's face that made everything so complete and satisfying.

So I pulled my dick out of her and went for her face. To my surprise, she met me halfway. What a slut, she really wants my cumI thought to myself. She sat there on her knees while I pumped my cock, which was still rock hard. Her mouth was wide open with her tongue out while she waited for me cum.

My orgasm hit me and I immediately felt waves of pleasure. My knees buckled a little and I struggled to keep my aim steady. I moaned loudly as my first shot hit her on the glasses and her cheek. The second one got her lips and some went in her mouth. I'm not sure what came over me next but we both enjoyed it. I forcefully grabbed her hair by the back of her head and pushed her down my cock. I didn't push her too far but I kept it up as I fucked her face. I'm not sure how many more shots of cum I shot down her throat but in that moment it seemed endless. I let go of her head but she kept bobbing up and down my cock. She did this as her hands held my balls and gently caressed them.

She was milking my cock now, making sure to get every last drop. We made eye contact but she didn't stop working on it my cum covered parts of her face and now some of it dropped down her chin. I was done cumming but she kept sucking. It was starting to be too sensitive for me so I had to stop. I pulled out of her mouth and collapsed on the bed.

"Holy shit," I said while lying on my back. Leah grabbed some tissues and cleaned up her face.

"Holy shit is right. Your cock was so big I couldn't believe I could take it like that! You were so rough with me but I loved it. I've never been handled like that," Leah said as she laid down next to me. I didn't have much to say to that as I breathed heavily. I put my arm around her while she put her head on my chest. We fell asleep like that.

12