Just Another Day

Story Info
It was just another day...
6.6k words
3.81
85.5k
36
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers

This is an original work by Zeb_Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

***

It was a day like any other day. I was driving home after work, like all the other days in my life. Only, I was going home to an empty house.

~~~~~

Ten months ago... has it been ten months already. Ten months ago was the darkest day in my life. It was like any other day, I was happy to be going home to my wife. We had been married for five years. No kids yet, but we both wanted kids. Anyway, I was driving home. When I got there I pulled up in the driveway, got out and went to the front door. It was unlocked so I knew my wife was home.

That put a smile on my face, knowing she was home. I entered the house. Went down the hall to the bedroom to change clothes. What I saw on the bed shocked me. My wife, legs spread wide as she could and some guy pounding away at my pussy. What the fuck? I stood there in shock. I could feel the bile surging up my throat. I swallowed hard. The anger in my chest hurt like no hurt I ever felt before. I hurt worse than getting shot, I know, I was shot just last year. The betrayal caused my head to almost explode. I just stared at the two bodies on my bed. My bed. She was letting some stranger, fuck my pussy, on my bed. Fucking bitch.

Her eyes opened. They got really wide. I could see the fear on her face. I could feel the fear radiate from her. She had every right to be afraid. Not of me. I'm not going to hurt her physically. But I had told her what would happen if I ever caught her fucking around on me. I just stood there staring her in the eye. My face must have been a mask of anger. She pushed the guy on top of her off. She crawled backward until she was sitting against the headboard of my bed. The guy who had been fucking her got up on his knees and looked at her.

He saw the fear on her face. He turned to look at me. He just smirked at me. He crawled off the bed and began to get dressed. I let him get dressed. I moving to block his way when he went to leave. He tried to push past me, but I grabbed his arm and pulled. He went face first into the wall. I followed up with a knee to the middle of his back. I let him fall to the floor. Then I stomped on his gut knocking the breath out of him. He gasped for air as I squatted down next to him.

"I hope it was worth it, I really do. I see you again," I told him, pulling my handgun from my holster, placing the muzzle to his head, "I will kill you. You got that bozo?"

He nodded. I holstered my weapon and turned to deal with my wife. She was still up against the headboard. Now she was shivering. I waited, staring at her until her guest was able to leave. When he climbed to his feet, I grabbed his arm and walked him out to the front door.

"I need a ride..." I hit him in the gut again.

"Walk asshole," I told him as he folded up and lay on my lawn. "I should have shot your ass."

He quickly got up and started to stagger away. I turned and went back in the house. My wife was right where I left her. I took off my Sam Brown and hung it on the hook in the closet. I took the handgun out of the holster and put it in the gun safe. Turning I went and sat beside my wife.

"Silvia, what am I going to do with you?" I asked.

"I don't know. Divorce me?" she responded.

"Is that what you want?"

"No."

"Then what is it that you want?"

"I don't know. Maybe it is a divorce. I...I...really don't mean to hurt you, but I run into guys I want to fuck. For the first four years of our marriage, I stayed faithful, I really did. It's only been lately that I have lost all control of my wants and desires. I'm so sorry, babe. Can you forgive me? " she asked scrunching up her face with fear.

"I'm afraid not. This was your first and last time dear. You promised me. Me. You promised me, your husband. The guy you promised to love and honor, the guy you promised to stay faithful too. In a church. In front of your parents and mine."

"I know. I'm so sorry."

"But you're not going to promise not to do it again are you?"

"I can't. I really can't."

"Well then, I'm afraid this is the end. You can stay here until you find someplace else to live, but you are not to bring men here. You got that? I will kick you out in the street if you do. Have them take you to their place...you no longer have a place. Understand?"

"Oh god, no, please, I'm so sorry..."

"Shut up and get dressed and move your shit to the guest room. I don't want you in my bed any longer. I'd like to just toss you out the door as naked as you are now, but I still have some feelings for you. Now get up!" I shouted the last.

She got up and as she passed me, I swatted her real hard on her ass. She jumped, yelling in pain. I just hung my head. Most husbands would probably beat the shit out of her. I felt like it. But it wouldn't teach her anything except that I could cause her pain.

She moved out three days later. She left a note telling me where she went and how sorry she was. I just left it where she had put it, on the dresser. When I got home that day, I just sat on the bed, head in my hands. I had already talked to a lawyer. She would be served day after tomorrow, once I told him where she was living.

She called three days later, telling me she was served. She was crying and sobbing about how sorry she was. I hung up and sat there looking at the floor. I had loved her. I really had. But not anymore. Not anymore.

~~~~~

Now I was just driving home to an empty house. It was my home, but it was empty now. It had once been filled with joy and love, but not anymore. She had ruined that. I didn't hate her, but I didn't like or even love her anymore. I did hope she did well and maybe got help with whatever disorder she had. I spent a lot of time feeling lonely, but I never felt sorry for myself, I only felt sorry for her. I could have probably found women to keep me company, but I was just tired, deep down in the gut and mind tired. That last day of my marriage had sucked the life out of me.

Then I met her. Her. She was so beautiful. She worked at the hospital, in the emergency room. She was a clerk there. She kept track of all the patients. Where they were or where they were going. Now, I always stopped by the counter she worked behind and if she didn't look too busy, I would strike up a conversation with her. She was always happy to see me, or so it seemed. We talked about everything. She told me about herself, I told her about myself. Sometimes, I was there when she was going to lunch and she would let me tag along.

Her name is Roberta, but everyone called her Bobby. She insisted that I call her Bobby too, so I did. She always brought her lunch but ate it in the cafeteria. I would have to go through the line to get mine and then go find her. She always smiled when I did.

"You'd make a good detective, sergeant," she told me each time.

I would laugh and tell her it wasn't hard to find the most beautiful women in the room. She would blush and smile, looking up at me as I sat down. We would discuss a myriad of subjects. Bobby was well educated and kept up on current events.

"How far did you go in college?" I asked one day.

"I don't want to talk about that if you don't mind?"

"Sure, if that's what you want. I was just curious. You seem so... well... intelligent and educated and here you are doing clerical work. I just wondered why?"

"I could say the same about you, couldn't I?" she asked.

Of course, she was right. I could be in a command position, but I liked patrol. They kept wanting to prompt me, but I turn it down each time. So I remained a sergeant, instead of being a captain or even a deputy chief. I shiver at the thought.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I asked you first?" I winked at her. She blushed.

"Maybe one day I will tell you why. But for now, just know I like what I do."

"That's my answer. I like what I do. I don't want to be behind a desk until I'm too old to work the field. And any rank I take that's higher than what I now hold will put me behind a desk."

"Ah," Bobby said nodding. "I like being behind a desk." She smiled at me.

After about two months I asked her out on a date. She told me she was almost at the point of being tired of waiting for me to ask and would have asked me out on a date. I laughed, she laughed. We decided on dinner and a movie. I let her pick the movie. To my surprise, she chose the one I would have picked.

"Why did you chose that one?" I asked at dinner.

"I knew you would like that better than some other film you would call a chick flick, but I like that kind too. So don't sweat it."

I nodded at her, giving her a wink. We finished dinner and caught a cab to the theater. there were only two films playing, the action adventure we were going to and what I would call a chick flick that was the talk of the town. I bought two tickets to the chick flick and took her hand as I walked her to the theater that it was playing in. She stopped dead in her tracks scowling at me.

"You don't have to," she said.

"I know, but I want to," I replied pulling her in the door.

She grabbed my arm with her free hand. I could tell I had just scored a billion points. I smiled, she smiled we found seats in the middle of one of the back rows. She held onto my arm as we sat. She kissed my cheek and snuggled up to me putting her head on my shoulder. I patted the hand I held with my free hand. I gave it a gentle squeeze. She turned her head and kissed my cheek again. I was happy, she was happy. What more could I ask for?

After the movie, which almost had me in tears, it did have Bobby in tears, we grabbed a cab. I had it take us to Bobby's place. She nodded at me, still snuggled up next to me. When I went to let her out, she told me to pay the man. I did and we both went into her place. It was a cute little apartment close to the hospital. The neighborhood wasn't all that good, but she didn't need a car to get to work. And she had any number of ambulance drivers and cops willing to take her home after her shift. Which she accepted. Of course, they, being on duty limited their ability to do anything but drop her off and make sure she got inside safely.

"Have a seat. What would you like to drink?" she asked.

"Beer will be just fine," I said.

She pulled two beers out and set one down in front of me.

"I'll be right back," she said walking farther back into the apartment.

I had to assume she was going to take things off like her bra. Silvia would do that every time we got back from going out. I smiled to myself. Marriage had given me one thing other than heartache, an insight into what women do afterward. She came back out in a t-shirt and sweatpants. I nodded, smiling at her. She blushed as she sat next to me.

"I'm just used to being comfortable, either in sweats or scrubs. How about you?"

"I wear a uniform all day, what I'm in now is comfortable compared to that."

Bobby giggled, then kissed me on the cheek. I took her hand in mind and just held it. I had no expectations how the night would end. If it did end. She just looked into my eyes. I looked right back. I saw something, maybe even some things. One was excitement, the other looked like regret. There were others that flashed but disappeared to fast to see what they were. I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. She moaned softly and didn't pull away. My lips lingered a long while against hers.

"That was nice," she said when I finally pulled away.

"It was. May I do that again?"

"You better," she said softly.

I pressed my lips to hers again, only a little harder. Her lips parted, inviting my tongue to explore her mouth. I pushed it in and found hers ready to dance. I was now breathing hard. So was Bobby. We pulled apart to catch our breath. I set my beer down on the coffee table. So did she. I put my left arm around her shoulder. She sighed as she snuggled into me more. I once again pressed my lips to hers. She was ready, kissing me back with passion. Our tongues met at the entrance to her wonderful mouth.

Moving slowly, I placed my right hand on her stomach. She shivered like she knew where my hand was headed. She was probably right. I moved it up slowly until I caressed her left breast. She shook with what I have to assume was passion. I gave her a gentle squeeze. She moaned. I sighed. I squeezed her once again. She shivered this time. She pulled her lips from mine.

"So long," she whispered. "It's been so long since I trusted a man."

"I'm very glad you trust me, sweet Roberta," I said. She shivered in my arms.

"Oh god, squeeze me again," demanded Bobby.

I gave her breast a gentle squeeze. She sighed. I kept squeezing.

"Oh god, yes," she cried.

Reaching up, she pulled my mouth down to hers. We kissed, tongues battling inside her warm, wet mouth. I was getting hard now. I played with her breast and her nipple. When I gently squeezed her hard nipple with my fingers, she cried out into my mouth. I think she had an orgasm. I pulled my lips from her.

"It's been that long that you have an orgasm just from this?" I asked, squeezing her nipple again.

"Ah, oh god, yes," she hissed shaking with another orgasm.

I pulled her t-shirt up, she didn't try to stop me. I think she had already decided to surrender to me. I leaned down and took her hard nipple in my mouth. She cried out with pleasure.

"Oh my god, yes," she cried.

I gently sucked and licked her nipple and breast. She was now crying real tears. Tears, of joy. I pulled my mouth away. I sat forward. I scooped her up in my arms.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked a little confused.

"To bed," I replied.

"What for?"

"So I can make love to you," I croaked.

"Oh my, yes," she hissed placing her head against my chest as I walked. "All the way back on the left," she told me in a whisper.

There was a muted red glow from the bedside. The lamp there was on, with a transparent red scarf over the shade. I smiled. Even the bedclothes were pulled back I gently placed her feet on the floor. Reaching for the hem of her t-shirt, I pulled it up over her head. She was now naked from the waist up and she was beautiful. Her tits were perfect. Cream colored mounds with a dark pink areola topped by a hard nub of a nipple. They fit my hand perfectly. She sighed as I gave them a little squeeze.

She reached for my shirt. She unbuttoned it pushing it off my shoulders. Her lips were sucking on my nipple. I moaned. She sighed as I tweaked her nipple. Stepping back she pushed her sweatpants and panties down her legs. Dropping to her knees, she unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants and pushed them to the floor. My boxers were tented by my semi-hard cock. She smiled at the tent, then pulled them down to the floor. I stepped out of my shoes, pants, and boxers. My cock bobbed in her face. Smiling she grabbed it with her delicate hand, grasping it at the base. Looking up at me she smiled, then keeping eye contact, she popped me in her mouth.

"Oh god," I groaned.

I put a hand on the top of her hand. She smiled with her eyes. I smiled down at her. She started to suck and bob on my cock. I was in heaven.

"Oh god that feels really good, Bobby," I told her.

Her tongue flipped over the head faster. When I started to buck my hips, she let go of me and let me shove my cock down her throat. She took it all but started to gag. I pulled out. Reaching down, I helped her stand as she coughed. Picking her up, I placed her on the bed. She smiled up at me. I crawled between her spread thighs. Looking down at her pussy, I growled as I pushed my face into her wonderful smelling sex. I licked and sucked her until she was bucking her hips in orgasm.

Moving up her body, I sucked on her nipples once more, then my cock was at her entrance. She reached down between us and lined me up with her wonderful opening. I pushed forward gently. I slid into paradise. Bobby moaned as I hit bottom. The head of my cock was being cupped by her cervix. I groaned. Bobby moaned again.

"Fuck me," she said.

"I want to make love to you," I told her.

"I want you to fuck me first. I need to get fucked. Then you can love me," Bobby growled.

So I fucked her. Hard and fast. She was screaming after the first push into her. She was crying out with pleasure. Unintelligible sounds coming from her throat. I was grunting with my efforts to please her. Her pussy filled up with her fluids and sounded squishy as I fucked her into the mattress. She was coming almost continuously. Biting my shoulder she screamed as she came, over and over again. I was racing to the top of the mountain. Almost there, I fucked her faster. Then my balls were tight and being squeezed by my scrotum.

My cum flashed up my cock splashing inside her body. She screamed when she felt me come. I roared my pleasure as I squirted again and again inside her. My cock hurt, it had been so long since I had cum like that. This woman excited me so much, I could feel my cum squirt out of her, past my cock.

"Oh my god, my god, fuck," she growled.

"Holy shit," I said, "that was fantastic, utterly, unfuckingbelievable."

She giggled as she watched my face. It was still scrunched up. It was my orgasm face. She was actually glowing. Her smile was so bright, so big, so her, just beautiful. I flopped over on my back next to her. She rolled onto her side. She was still smiling.

"My god that was so good," I told her. Her smile got even bigger.

"You did all the work," Bobby said. "I had a fantastic ride. I came so hard for so long...it was really good. Thank you."

I rolled, pressed my lips to hers, she kissed me back. Then she pulled away and went running to the bathroom. I chuckled, getting up and following her. We cleaned up and returned to the bed. She lay on her side staring at me, a smile on her lips.

"Tell me about your marriage," she said.

I closed my eyes. Shook my head. Scrubbed my face with my hands.

"I..."

"You don't have to if you don't want too," Bobby said quickly. "I'm not being nosy, I just know you were married, but aren't anymore."

"We were married for five years. She cheated on me. I divorced her."

"Why did she cheat on you, was she nuts?"

"I don't know. There was something wrong with her, she couldn't keep from having sex with strangers. She did it once that I know of, I caught her red handed. I filed for divorce the next day. She moved out three days later. It's been over for two years. I rarely think of her anymore, unless someone asks."

I lay there staring at the ceiling. Bobby leaned in and kissed me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pick at the scab," she said in the way of an apology.

"That's okay, I knew I would have to tell you sometime. I'm glad we got it out of the way."

"Are you going to stay the night?" Bobby asked.

"If you want me to," I replied.

"I do, please stay. It's been so long since I had someone to cuddle with."

"Why?" I asked.

"I said I didn't want to talk about it yet...I will tell you...eventually. But right now, I just can't bring myself to tell anyone. Sorry," said Bobby, leaning in and kissing my cheek.

Wrapping her in my arms, I pulled her against me. She snuggled up to me. She felt good. I closed my eyes.

"Are you going to sleep?" she asked.

"No. I am still awake. I still have to make love to you."

Bobby giggled as she took my cock in her hand. We made love that night, soft, gentle love, twice. I stayed the rest of the night. She fell asleep in my arms. I fell asleep holding her. I thought to myself, 'I'm falling in love.'

~~~~~

For the next two months, we went out every Saturday night. I spent the night at her place. Sometimes we would fuck other time we would make love. It depended on our mood. If she had a hard week, she wanted me to fuck her. An easy week, she wanted me to make love to her. I was flexible. All my weeks were bad. That's why I was at the hospital a lot during the week. People got hurt. People got killed. I would be dispatched to the hospital to take statements or I followed the ambulance there.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers
12