Just another Day

Story Info
You have a little fun in the kitchen.
2.3k words
4.02
78.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sweet_Shay
Sweet_Shay
48 Followers

I walked in and saw you asleep on the sofa.

I let my purse fall to the floor as I began to undo my jacket. I walked quietly past you and into the kitchen. I remembered there was somethin in the refrig that I had bought just for a time like this...........

As I entered the livingroom, you had not moved. I watched you as you slept. Your strong chest rising slowly and falling under your red t-shirt. You looked so sweet...I almost decided to leave you alone...but parts of me told me that was not going to be possible.

I began to remove my jacket and it dropped to the floor as I felt the excitment making me wet between my legs.

I unbuttoned the cuff on my right sleeve, then my left, never taking my eyes off of you. I then had a sweet thought pass through my mind....how exciting it was to have you watch me undress....so I softly called your name....."Richard...", again I had to call you...."Richard....". This time your eyes opened and you see me standing across the room.

I am standing there with a burgundy satin blouse tucked into a tight fitting black skirt. Its a short one...the jacket I took off is about as long as the skirt. I have on dark pantyhose and 4 inch burgundy heels , my hair laying on my shoulders. You know by my look....I need you.....

You know my thoughts....so the gentleman that you are...you turn on your side so that you do not miss a thing...no expression on either of our faces.

I begin at the top of my blouse unbuttoning, never taking my eyes off you. Biting my bottom lip..I go through buttons 2,3 and 4. It's all I can do to keep from having an orgasm just looking at you on the sofa....taking me in.

I kick off the right shoe, then the left as I begin to unbutton the skirt and un zip it. As I walk to you I am untucking my blouse, and by now you can see my 36D's filling my lacy burgundy bra to full capacity. Me wanting you to touch them.

Standing at the sofa...I begin to slide the skirt over my hips.....I have a surge go through me as I feel your hand reach under my skirt and touch my inner thigh....You take ahold of the hem of the skirt and gently pull it down..it drops to the floor.


You can see my burgundy slip hugging my hips. Smiling, you tug at it.

I hear you growl and that throws me off my game.....you like doing that. I start to slide the panty hose off quickly but you stop me. I know what you want.

I glance quickly at your jeans. The fullness behind the zipper is noticeable. Your right hand still on my thigh, feeling the smoothness of my panty hose.

You place your left hand on the snap of your jeans. As smoothly as you unsnapped them, you just a smoothly unzipped them.

I cup my hands under my full bra and gently squeeze. As I inhale slowly, your eyelids get a quick flutter. Your eyes always give you away.

I offer you my hand and you take it. You stand up , your hand still on my thigh.

As I take the hem of your t- shirt you bring your arms up allowing me to remove it. I can't help but admire your tight, muscled chest. As I place my thumbs on your nipples, you flex your pecs.

You hear me gasp softly.

I whisper, " You take my breath away".

You reach to my bra strap on my right shoulder and slide your finger under it.

I smile shyly, turn taking your hand in mine and walk you to the kitchen.

I walk you to the serving island and I have you sit at one end on a comfortable bar stool. I step between your legs and gently take your bottom lip between mine. I tug on it playfully. I know you are putty in my hands. That's one thing the two of us are in total agreement on.

I watch your eyes as you pull me close. I place my hand on your briefs that are being tented from your unzipped jeans. A moan fills the room.

I turn and walk to the counter knowing you are watching my every move. I remove a tea towel from a drawer and place something in the towel. As I walk back, your excitement is rushing through you.

As I get to the Island I place the towel on a bar stool and I come to you.

Without any warning I take your cock from your briefs and I pull at it. Gripping you quiet hard. I watch as you suck your tummy in and your eyes half close. The next thing you feel is my hot mouth on your cock. Teasing the swollen head. Running the bottom side of my tongue over and over on the head. You feel the slick of my tongue. The first attempt you make to push into my mouth, I back away.

You stand and begin to push your jeans and briefs down and step out of them. Your hard cock bouncing in front of you, pointing at me.

I begin to climb up on a bar stool as you sit back down on the edge of a stool. You look me over real good. Wanting to run your hands over my burgundy slip and bra. The shape of my legs in the dark stockings was so sexy to you. My burgundy half slip clung just below my belly bo and you could see the gold 'S' charm that I love for you to lick on. You liked to lick it as well, always gave you the chance to smell my sex, which made your need for me more intense. It would always seem to trigger our 'animal lust' that we shared for each other.

I stood in the center of the island. I looked down at you as I unhooked my bra. It was a front hook bra and as I opened it up, my breast were so full and tight, they just barely moved. Your cock pointing at me, my breast pointing at you.

I gave you a sexy smile as I bit my bottom lip. I see you pistoning your cock in your hand.

I hooked my thumbs into the elastic of my burgundy slip. My hips rotated a little as I began to slide it down. Your hand had slowed down some.

As you see me sliding the slip down against the slick panty hose, you realize there are no panties under my hose. As I rolled it past my butt, I then laid down on the island.

Your cocked jumped as you seen the little camel toe formed with my panty hose. I sat up facing you, legs spread a little and I began to scoot to the edge of the counter, tugging my panty hose down as I done so. You were so intrigued by my breast and my exposed pussy. The panty hose had rolled down to my mid thigh by now and you could see my labia. You could see how the crevice between my legs went on and on towards my rounded ass.

I extended my stocking covered feet to you, you took them in your strong hands. You pulled me gently bringing me to the edge of the counter. I smiled as you placed the soles of my feet on your hard cock. I began to stroke you.

You then reached between my knees and took the panty hose in your hands and started pulling them down. I never missed a stroke. When the panty hose reached my ankles, I pulled my feet from them and placed my feet on your balls. I smiled as I noticed some precum on the top of my foot.

You returned my smile as you took my foot to your mouth and licked my foot clean.

Without saying a word, I leaned to the side of the counter and picked up the tea towel and its contents. I began shaking it before the towel dropped on the counter.

You watched as I pryed the lid off of a can of Redi-Whip Whipped Cream.

You caught my glance as I took the nozzle to just behind my right ear lobe. I started a line of whip cream from there to my right nipple. Covering it, I then went across my chest to the left one. I then made a squiggly line to the center of my tummy and went down to my belly bo filling it with whipped cream. From there, I went to the top of my pussy and stopped.

Your mouth is watering as I sat the can down on the counter, and then I smiled that smile at you.

I asked softly," You need a spoon?"

You managed to get a grunted reply of " Uh Uh'" as you stood and went to my right ear.

I felt your breath on my neck and slipped into that zone. Your tongue teased and you sucked as you slowly devoured me. You left no signs of whipped cream on my tanned body. I wrapped my legs around your waist as you stood and cleaned me. I could feel you humping air.

You poked and scooped the whipped cream from my belly bo and then pushed me back gently as you drug your tongue to the top of my shaved pussy.

As you began to mouth me between my legs, you felt something taping your shoulder. You looked up to see the Redi-Whip can in my hand, I was tilting it from side to side.

The only thing you could say, as you took the can from me was, " Oh fuck...."

You shook the can a second and then started to apply the whipped cream to my pussy. Making mounds of whipped cream to be licked off of me. You felt my hand touch your arm and heard me say ..."Uh Uh..."

You looked at me as you stopped covering my pussy.

As I placed my index finger in my belly bo, I told you, " You know how you went deep with your tongue in my belly bo to get all the whip cream... Put that inside me. See if you can get it all out of there with that tongue."

You almost lost your load right then. But you knew what you had to do. You took your index finger and drug it through the mound of whipped cream and cleared the opening.

You took your middle finger and your index finger and spread me open. You then took the Redi-Whip can to your mouth and sprayed a shot of whipped cream in your mouth as you smiled that nasty smile.

I moaned, and then I closed my eyes.

I felt you push the nozzle just inside me, and there it was. I could feel the cream going in me. I could hear the sound of the aerosol can filling my tight hot pussy. Knowing to that you were about to 'empty it' made my first wave of pleasure hit and you seen a little gush of whipped cream come back out. My breathing let you know that you needed to get started before my intense orgasms done your job for you.

You sat the can down on the counter and began licking and rubbing your face all into me. Your tongue going as deep as it could go and then you sucked swallowing my sweet cream and the Redi- Whip.

I wrapped my legs around your head holding you there and placed my hands on your head. Slowly I pulled you into my hot, sticky body. I started rubbing my pussy into your face uncontrollably.

Wave after wave of orgasms soared through me.

I began to scoot away from you, trying to catch my breath. As you pulled me back to you, I pulled away again.

You placed your hands on the counter and you were straddling me before I realized it.

You placed your hands on my knees and separated my legs roughly.

"Now...I cleaned it out, now I am going to mix some more up for you."

You grabbed the Redi-Whip and placed it hard against my pussy and began filling me again. You watched, and when it started coming back out you tossed the can in the floor.

Pulling my ass off the counter, you cupped my ass in your hands and plunged your hard cock deep into me. And then you pumped into me like an animal. Your face looked different, you grunted with every ram of your cock.

I was out of my zone and trying to be still. You were really drilling me. It was on the edge of painful. A place I had never been with you.

By now your jabs had become faster and harder and you shouted loud with each one.

I could feel the melted cream going over my ass hole. As I focused on that feeling then another feeling got my undivided attention.

You had placed your finger at my hole. "What should I do?", I wondered to myself. Now the edge of pain felt all right. But would that?

Your sweat was dripping on me as you crammed you so deep in me.

I felt a bit of pressure on my hole and then you released.

The pumping stopped and I could feel your spewing blast after blast of cum in me. You continued to shove deep every few minutes and grunted loud each time.

Your breathing began to return to normal.

I stayed still already feeling my pussy throbbing from the roughness of your fucking.

I watched as you looked at me. Your face began to soften just like it was on the sofa where I found you.

You pulled my spent body to yours.

I could smell and feel the sweat from you.

You whispered in my ear softly, " You ok Baby?"

I smiled, kissed your sweaty neck and replied, "Shuggar, I am fine. Just another day."

Sweet_Shay
Sweet_Shay
48 Followers