Just Another Day At The Mall

Story Info
Female submissive realizes her dreams.
1.2k words
4.12
59.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lilone
Lilone
9 Followers

It's been a productive day at the Antique mall and your thinking about closing early and go home to soak in a nice bubble bath. You then notice a tall lady with long brown naturally curly hair walk in you continue the last minute details and go to the desk to finish the paper work for the night.

You have yourself buried in your work and forget all about the lady that's in the shop. A soft peach/musk sent drifts through the air meeting your nose you inhale the sent deep, placing your hand under your chin and wonder. You feel a touch on your shoulder and it startles you a bit, you look up and see her standing there her blue eyes sparkle. She asks to see a particular piece of jewelry, and you have already put the keys to the case it's in away, you really just want to get out of the shop and go home. There's something about her though that intrigues you... and you decide to find out what it is.

After getting the keys you walk to the case and open it... that's what I want to see she says pointing to a blue glass beaded collar with a silver ring in the middle, you take it out and place it in her hand. She smiles and looks into your eyes and says I think this would look good on you don't you? You can only nod as you lower your head. She places it around your neck and reaches into her bag and pulls out a leash and clips it to the ring. The sound of metal sends a shiver down your whole body, making your nipples harden some.

She leads you to a small room with only a chair and mirror at eye level used for trying hats on. She stands behind you and tells you to look in the mirror... she says Yes it looks very good on you. She holds the leash tight in her hand and tells you to undress... she watches as you slowly unbutton your blouse as it opens to her view... to a blue silk bra your nipples protrude through the silk, she reaches to the clasp in front and skillfully undoes it. She smiles and tells you to continue.

You pull the blouse and bra off together. Your hands shake some as your fingers move down your body to your skirt... unzip it and allow it to fall to the floor around your ankles. She looks down to a pair of panties that match the bra, she reaches to them sliding her fingers in the waist band and pushes them down. She grabs both your wrists and pulls you toward her making you almost loose your balance. She then runs her hand in your hair her fingers tangled in it, as she pulls slightly. She places both your wrists in one hand and unclips the leash... she tells you to kneel.

You lower yourself slowly before her your ass on your heels legs spread just slightly. She lets your wrists loose now and you place them behind your back... your head lowered...eyes to the floor. She's looking down at you and rubs the back of her hand on your cheek then moves her hand under your chin lifting it as your eyes met hers...you feel the wetness start building. You want so badly to touch her but you know not to touch her without her permission .

Her hands move down around feeling your breasts as she feels your nipples rise... you shift back and forth on your knees, your fingers wrapped together tight behind your back. Her thumbs rub across your hard nipples then she pinches them, rolling them in her fingers. She then turns her hands moving them up and around your face up into your hair and pulls you up as you struggle to your feet trying to keep your hair from being pulled out. Leaning to you she kisses your forehead then down lightly brushing your lips the fingers of her left hand are tangled in your hair as she takes her right hand moving it and unbuttons her blouse and the clasp to her silk bra exposing her lovely breasts.

She looks into your eyes and tells you to touch her right breast but only with your tongue... you lean toward her your tongue touches her right breast circling the nipple... you want so badly to feel it in your mouth and lean closer... She places a finger over your lips and shakes her head no. Your eyes beg... your lips open she leans to you kissing them... sucking your bottom lip into her mouth, she pushes you back against the wall and steps back unzipping her skirt and let's it fall to the floor then kicking it off. You look down to see a very definite wet spot on her panties and lick your lips at the thought.

She smiles and places her hands on your shoulders... pushing you down, looking down at you she asks what you want...in an almost whisper you answer only to please you Ma'am. Her hand reaches back into your hair as she wraps her hand around it and pulls you closer. Please Ma'am... you have now gone beyond begging... an inner need had taken over and you find yourself getting so wet. The words flow from your mouth so easy... Please may I pleasure you.... she smiles...her hands touch you her skin is so soft... touching you lovingly. You feel you can't stand any more...it's more than a want.. it's now turned into a need a desire. She is the only release and you know you must resign yourself to her wants her needs to satisfy your own.

You shift back and forth on your knees again then she pulls you closer to her waiting crotch. The smell makes your mouth water... you place your face to her mound and run your nose across the trimmed hair . Your fingers reach for her slit as she grabs your wrist holding it tight. Your tongue reaches for her clit, she reaches down with her other hand and pinches your nipple then to the other side. Running her hand up and around the back of your neck and grabs your hair in her hand again pulling you closer. Your lips touch her shaved lips and you slide your tongue up and down, and flick her hard clit... your tongue plunges into her wetness deeper each time, your face buried in her covered in her sweet juices... nose brushing her trimmed pubic hair.

She moans... her thighs tight around your face she let's your wrist loose and you push two fingers into her deep...wiggle them and lap her sweetness, trying to get every drop. She rides your fingers hard as she moans louder... you know she close and push your tongue in as far as it will go... she pulls your face hard against her as she reaches her climax.... her thighs let loose there grip and you sit back licking your lips, she reaches a hand down placing on your cheek and leans down lightly brushing your lips... then pushes her tongue against your lips... parting them as your tongues met, kissing deeply. She raises back up and smiles saying well my dear I think my search is finally over. You smile and say thank-you Ma'am.

Ring... Your hand shakes as you pick the phone up, it's your best friend wanting to know if you want to go for a bite to eat. You were only ~daydreaming... then her sent hits your nose again and you place your hand to your neck feeling the collar... or were you?

Lilone
Lilone
9 Followers