Just Another Day at the Office Ch. 02

Story Info
Jonathan continues his awakening...
3k words
4.61
29k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows on from "A day at the office" so you may wish to read that first.


Jonathan drove back to his flat in a daze, stunned at what had happened that day. When he got home he went straight to the bedroom, threw his clothes on the bed and stepped in to the shower. As the hot water relaxed him he ran over the events in his mind with an increasing feeling of disbelief that he had allowed himself to behave as he had. He was in no doubt he had abused his position as her Manager.

The more he thought it through, the more he started to feel that he had made a fool of himself. How he could he have allowed himself to be talked in to stripping in front of one of his staff like that and why had she encouraged him? Mind you, he thought, as he soaped between his legs, she got carried away a bit herself, but surely that was just taking advantage of her? He was starting to get turned on again, but was quite sore from where Lucy had rubbed her stocking feet on him and so reluctantly he stopped.

That night Jonathan slept badly becoming increasingly concerned about his position with the Company. It had started with her accusing him of minor voyeurism because he stared at her legs as her skirt rode up when she sat down. What could he be accused of now? Were there security cameras, no, no he was sure there weren't? What if someone had come in? How did he get himself in to this mess?

Another thing, he had enjoyed it just a little bit hadn't he, why did it feel so good being looked at naked? The feeling of vulnerability and exposure was quite exciting, it was revealing exhibitionist tendencies he did not know he had. He had often envied women their ability to attract men just by using the visual sexual power of their bodies for instance by wearing a tight top or high heels. Did some women feel the same and enjoy looking at a man's body, his shoulders maybe, perhaps his thighs, or his buttocks and possibly even his penis? What was he turning in to?

When morning finally came Jonathan was feeling exhausted, his nerves were frayed from a confusing sexual tension mixed with a lack of sleep, and most of all worry about what would happen at work. He felt humiliated and embarrassed, there was no way he could go in to work today, he decided to ring in sick.

When he telephoned the office, a young intern called Anna answered. He groaned inwardly, Anna was renting a room in Lucy's top floor apartment, he prayed Lucy had not told her about yesterday. If she had Anna gave no hint of it though.

"Poor you Jonathan, I should tuck yourself back up in bed with a nice hot water bottle, maybe see you tomorrow." was all she said.

He decided to clear up the flat to take his mind off everything and then try to get some sleep. After that he guessed he would have to start looking for a new job, he didn't think he could face seeing Lucy again or risk a complaint.

Lying in bed later he was dozing comfortably vaguely dreaming about yesterday and being nude, his hands drifting down his body and lazily playing with his cock, when the phone rang. He answered half asleep with the other hand still slowing travelling along the length of his shaft.

"Hi Jonathan, it's Lucy, please don't put the phone down"

He sat up in bed quickly releasing his cock. "Oh .... Hi" was all he could muster, his shame and embarrassment quickly rising to the fore, not helped by the fact that he was once again playing with himself, it was like she was telepathic.

"I hope you are OK" she said, "tell me you are not staying away because of yesterday? If so please don't worry I won't say anything, nor do I want it to come between us. Promise me you'll come back to work soon and we can carry on as if nothing ever happened"

"Well....OK I'll give it a go, thanks for calling" Jonathan said as he quickly ended the call.

The following day he decided he would have to front it out and so he put a smart suit on and went to work. As he arrived he saw Anna and risked a tentative smile. She just returned his smile and waved, she seemed perfectly normal. Perhaps Lucy had not told her about his performance earlier in the week.

Getting to his desk he sat down and started to check his mail. Lucy arrived soon after, she was dressed very soberly it a business like trouser suit. "I am glad you're feeling better" she said without any hint of irony, before settling down to get on with her work.

"Thanks" he said, although he couldn't help feeling a little disappointed that she wasn't wearing a skirt to show off those beautiful legs. Perhaps it really was finished with, surely he wasn't upset that she did not want him to take his clothes off for her again?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The time went quickly as Jonathan worked hard to catch up on his lost day. He successfully avoided any contact with Lucy and had not had a moment to worry about what happened. Before closing down his computer for the night he made a last check of his emails. There was one from Lucy.......

Jonathan – Can we meet for a quick drink? We need to get things settled so that there is no atmosphere. We cannot work together if you will not even look at me. – Lucy

He sighed, she was right of course, so he looked up and smiled across to the workstation next to his where she worked. "Yes, of course, let's go to that quiet wine bar around the corner" he said.

They walked down the stairs in silence together, Lucy carrying the bag she used for the gym and him a case full of work he still needed to catch up on. When they got to the ground floor, Lucy excused herself saying she just needed to pop to the gym and get something. Whilst he waited for her, Jonathan reflected sadly on how being naked in front of her had felt and on what he could say to put things right.

He glanced across to the door of the gym just as Lucy walked out. The business suit had gone, she had changed in to heels and a white cotton summer dress that was perhaps three inches above the knee, it swayed enticingly as she walked towards him showing her strong tanned legs off to perfection. Smiling she took his hand and squeezed it as they walked to the wine bar, with Jonathan in stunned silence.

Whilst he was ordering a bottle of wine Lucy found a quiet alcove with a semi circular bench seat around a table. As he approached she patted the spot next to her saying, "Come and sit down so that we can sort this out".

Jonathan dropped in to the seat and tried not to make things worse by staring at the beautiful and sexy woman sat next to him, showing a lot of leg in her short skirt. He began to explain how embarrassed he was, to tell her that he felt humiliated and that he lost control of himself. It was his fault he admitted, because he just got carried away and could not stop.

Lucy sat patiently and listened. When he had finished, she gently put a hand on his leg and smiled. "Jonathan" she said "don't apologise any more. If you truly hated letting me look at you naked and masturbating for me, then we can walk away and I promise I will never mention it again. For what it's worth though, I loved it"

"I like to have men look at me." she continued, moving her hand further up his leg, "I am wearing this dress because it makes me feel good when you look at my legs. I am an exhibitionist, I get excited when men catch a glimpse of thigh, or try to see up my skirt. I do it deliberately, sometimes I don't wear underwear and even let them see a nipple because it makes me all warm and tingly."

Jonathan sat stunned by what she was saying, he was also starting to feel a reaction to her words between his legs, acutely aware that her hand was only a few inches from his groin. Before he could speak she said

"Tell me honestly, did you enjoy stripping for me?"

When Jonathan had to admit that yes he had, Lucy let her fingers walk the last few inches to his crotch, she eased down his zip and gently put her hand inside. Smiling encouragingly, she asked "And tell me Jonathan, did you enjoy shooting your come all over my legs?". He nodded as she carefully pulled out his now half erect member.

He looked around wildly, was anyone watching. The girl at the bar seemed intent on wiping up wine glasses and was not paying them any attention. There were a couple of middle aged women who looked like they had had a day at the shops at the other end of room, but they were engrossed in their conversation.

Jonathan's cock was now bone hard as she said "Over the next few weeks I would like to bring out the exhibitionist in you Jonathan. Call it a project."

Lucy was openly rubbing the precum he was producing around the head of his penis with her free hand. Once again she had got him to where he would agree to anything, he was concerned she would bring him to full orgasm there and then in the wine bar.

"My flat mate Anna is out this evening so would you like to come back to my apartment and perform again for me? We are going to have so much fun Jonathan." she said putting his stiff cock back in to his trousers with some difficulty. She zipped him back up and said "Lets go".

Outside they called a taxi and got in the back. All the way Lucy kept up a stream of idle conversation which he did his best to respond to, whilst thinking to himself that he really was quite keen, he still felt shy but knew he would go through with it. When they arrived at her building Jonathan walked round to the driver's door and paid, whilst Lucy stood next to him openly running her fingers up and down the bulge caused by his erection.

"Lucky bastard" the driver said as he sped off.

Lucy owned a top floor apartment which was opposite an identical one built at the same time. The apartment had a long glass wall at one end with patio doors leading on to a balcony with views across the city. It had cost a fortune and she had only been able to buy it thanks to an inheritance from a long lost aunt.

They entered the lift and she selected her floor, but as soon as it was between floors she pressed the stop button. Lucy leant back against the mirrored wall of the lift leaving her legs and waist pushed forward, then she took hold of either side of the hem of her skirt and with both hands and slowly raised it to reveal that she was not wearing an panties. Jonathan watched, his eyes on stalks as a tidy narrow strip of pubic hair above her pussy was completely exposed. "Take a closer look Jonathan, let me feel your tongue" she said.

He knelt down in front of her inhaling her sexually charged perfume. He slowly ran his tongue up one thigh stopping on the swollen outer lips of her cunt, before he ran his tongue around them delicately. Gradually he allowed his tongue to gently flick against her clitoris feeling the responding shivers go through her body. Lucy put her hands in his hair and pulled him in so that now he was alternately penetrating her with his tongue and then rubbing it hard up and down her swollen sex. It was not long before she went rigid, crying out and pushing his face deep into the wet area between her legs.

"When did you learn to do that" she sighed.

Releasing him Lucy pulled her dress down again and pressed the start button on the lift. As they entered the apartment Jonathan was still displaying his desire via the protrusion at the front of his trousers, when he heard Anna in the kitchen. He felt crest fallen, he was truly disappointed and wasn't sure he wait to do it another day.

"My date cancelled", Anna called out. "I've made pasta, I hope that's OK". She came out of the kitchen and looked at him, her eyes casting down and stopping for a second between his legs, "Oh Hi Jonathan, I wondered when you two would get it together, don't worry there is enough for three. It's such a nice evening, I was going to eat on the balcony."

They walked through the glass doors on the opposite wall on to a wide balcony, surrounded by chest height toughened glass panels topped with a chrome hand rail. At one end was a round glass table with four chairs. Jonathan sat down uncomfortably, his erection easing off only a little due to his frustration.

Anna bought the food out and they sat eating whilst Lucy and she chatted away. Lucy showed no sign of easing up on her teasing of Jonathan despite her flat mate's presence and the table being glass. She regularly placed her hand high up on his thigh, sometimes stretching her fingers across to touch him intimately so that he stayed hard. For his part Jonathan now had two pairs of stunning legs to stare at and Anna just seemed to be watching happily.

After the pasta, Anna asked Jonathan if he would mind popping in to the living area and collecting the bottle of wine she had left there. He managed to slide past them both covering himself casually with his hand so as not to show how turned on he was, he decided to wait a few minutes to calm down before returning to the balcony. As he entered Lucy rose and approached him putting her hands round his waist, "I was just telling Anna how attractive I find your body, I want to show her your shoulders and thighs, will you let me?" she said starting to unbutton his shirt.

"I am not sure I am ready to go this far" stuttered Jonathan.

"Judging by the bulge you've had in your trousers ever since you arrived, you look very ready to me!" laughed Anna, stretching her legs out to watch.

As soon as Jonathan's shirt was on the floor, Lucy started to undo his belt and fly. In a daze he stepped out of his trousers removing his socks at the same time, thankfully he had put on a smart pair of tight boxer shorts that morning. "Go and stand at the other end of the balcony looking out at the view, so we can admire your bum" Lucy ordered.

Doing as she had asked, Jonathan checked that no one in the building opposite could see, fortunately all the lights were out. It was just as well as he was starting to feel so turned on he knew he would loose control soon and do anything they asked just so that he could orgasm and relieve the tension. Before he knew what had come over him he put a thumb in either side of his boxers and still with his back to them he revealed his bottom, the two girls laughed and whooped. His hand automatically started to slide to his cock when the light opposite came on and a middle aged woman walked out on to her balcony.

The lady stopped and stared at him, Jonathan like a rabbit frozen in the headlights just stared back. "Hello Mrs Samson, how are you?" called Lucy as if nothing was happening.

"All the better for seeing your friend" she replied smiling.

Jonathan's cock was still hard and before he could think what to do he sensed the two girls were close behind him. Lucy's hand came around his waist him from behind "Let's give Mrs Samson a show " she said as her hand slowly travelled downwards. When it reached his cock she began to stroke him gently. He closed his eyes giving way to the pulsing pleasure, his last view was the lady opposite smiling across and looking at his dick.

Soon he felt Anna's hands running over his buttocks and even exploring the crack between them. She pressed herself against him and started to nibble his ear lobe, then she inhaled deeply and whispered "I can smell Lucy's cunt on you, doesn't she taste great". That was too much and he came hard squirting his semen on to the glass surround.

Opening his eyes he looked at Mrs Samson on the opposite balcony who was smiling and clapping her hands quietly. "I think I need to go to my room for a few minutes" she said, leaving him standing there naked with the two girls cuddling up to him from behind.

"Did you enjoy that?" Lucy asked, what could he say, "Yes" he whispered.

"That was only the start, my love it will get better." she promised.


If you have enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it please let me know. I am very new to this so I would really appreciate your feedback and comments. The next episode will be published in a week or two.