Just Another Day in the Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn reaches back and Nick feels her hand find her own asshole and dip two fingers into her own ass. Nick knows her ass well and knew that if he had gone home with her that afternoon, he would have spent half the afternoon ravaging that ass. As it was, Evelyn's fingers work herself vigorously. Between that, Nick's relentless thrusting, and her own excited state it's only a matter of time before her body spasms in orgasm.

Nick keeps thrusting through her climax and Evelyn eventually smiles when she hears him growl, "I'm going to fill you with my cum." Evelyn nods and gasps, "Oh yeah Nick. Fill me up you big nasty stud. Lube me up so Ben can fuck me nice and easy when he gets home tonight!" The thought of Ben, her husband, sliding his cock into her already cum-filled pussy is enough to send him over the edge. Nick unloads again and again into Evelyn's pussy. When he pulls out, Evelyn leans over to suck him clean. Then, in an act of pure tease, plunges her two fingers in between her lips to pull them out, sticky with his semen, and suck them dry. She then leans against him and says with a tone of seriousness. "Nick, I really am going to miss you when you move."

Nick smiles and gives her a brief hug, then the both of them get themselves collected. They sneak back into their booth, pay the bill, and make their way home. Evelyn drops Nick off at his car, but says before he leaves, "Next class, you're mine...you know that right?"

Nick puts up both hands, "Yield...yes, absolutely."

Evelyn's eyes twinkle and she adds, "We're going to have a party to send you and Carly off. You know that, right?"

Nick winks, "Hell yes you are."

Evelyn laughs and drives off, leaving Nick to gather himself and make his way to his next appointment.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The house is a very nice one, typical for the neighborhood. Two stories with relatively large yard lots, everything well manicured and maintained, a large pool in the back. Nick adjusts his yoga mats and duffel bag as he rings the doorbell.

The woman who answers is another middle-aged woman with long black hair, tanned skin that makes Nick think of someone of Persian descent, and dark eyes. Short but shapely, she wears yoga pants that hug her hips but hang loose at the legs. She has a cut-off shirt that is also a bit loose and if she moves the right way, reveals the heavy breasts beneath.

"Nick! Running a little late, are we?" She opens the door and allows Nick into the house.

Nick nods and comes in. "Sorry Miranda. Had some hold over needs from my morning class."

Miranda laughs, "This is why I like the private sessions. So, how are you doing?"

They chat and banter as Nick sets up his mat and gets his other equipment ready. Once done, Nick looks at Miranda and asks, "So, what do you want to work today?"

Miranda grins and looks a bit embarrassed. "Well, I was thinking since it's summer..." And then she pulls off her shirt to reveal her nice, full breasts with long nipple and dark areolas. Nick gives her a wink and pulls off his own tight-fitting shirt to reveal his muscular chest. Miranda marvels at him for a bit, forgetting to be self-conscious. Then she glances down, involuntarily, as Nick continues to pull his spandex pants off. Miranda sighs as she looks at Nick's swinging cock and she pulls her own pants down revealing muscled legs with a reasonably tone stomach and a trimmed but full black mounds of pubic hair.

Nick claps his hands together, catching her attention, and says, "Alright, starting pose."

The first time Nick suggested "naked yoga", he felt like a complete tool. He was even more surprised when one of his first clients, Rachel, jumped on the concept. Rachel, a wealthy divorcee, turned out to be far more adventurous than Nick ever thought, with a penchant for young women and a taste for domination. The proverbial Cougar, she was the one who gave Nick the confidence to suggest it to some of his other liberal-minded pupils.

Nick takes Miranda through her poses, just like he would in class. But his touches are enhanced by their mutual nakedness. Brushing her breasts, her ass, her lips...all served to excite Miranda. For his part, Nick's own member begins to grow as the lesson progresses. His cock brushes her body as he moves to adjust her. He chooses a couple of poses knowing they would position his member so teasingly close to her face. He can feel her warm breathe on him, occasionally she even snakes a tongue to lick him. By the end of the session, his member is firm, hard, and thrusting out.

Miranda stretches, her eyes never leaving his cock, and then murmurs, "So...a massage?"

Nick smiles slyly, grabs his mat and takes it to her bedroom. Miranda lays down on her back to start with, unusual but not surprising given Miranda's preference. Nick oils up his hands and begins with her feet. Initially, Nick's commitment to massage was cursory, but he has quickly honed his craft. Carly saw to that...the girl LOVES massages. So Nick works silently up Miranda's legs and thighs and really pulls and pushes on her muscle groups. He knows Miranda has a stressful job and he tries hard to knead that pressure away. He teases her a bit once he gets higher on her thighs, just the barest touch to her wet lips, before moving up her stomach, then her nice, round breasts. He ends with her shoulders and arms, then her neck. Miranda's eyes are closed in pure ecstasy, but they flutter open as he moves back down. This time he moves down over her body, slowly pushing to the dark patch between her legs. His fingers work around her lips, eventually sliding into her wetness. His own thick cock dangles down enough that Nick can feel Miranda's lips on his shaft.

Nick pushes apart her thighs and leans in to tongue her pussy as Miranda's mouth brings his head into her mouth, sucking him slowly. They spend a few minutes working one another before Nick pulls back and turns Miranda over. This time, he oils his hand and a few inches of his throbbing member, then begins to work Miranda's upper thigh and rounded bottom. He slowly inches his hands together until they finally meet at the wet lips of her sex. His fingers slide into her, drawing forth moans of pleasure as he works her, hooking his fingers to rub and explore her wet pussy, occasionally pulling out to delicately tease her clit. His thumbs start to creep up, resting on her tight ring. Over time, this pressure increases until one of them slides past her tightness and into her anal canal.

"Oh yeah....that's where I keep all my tension," Miranda barks and arcs her ass up slightly. Still using his fingers to stroke her sex, Nick renews his probing of her ass with his thumbs. At one point, he is alternating deep thrusts of either thumb into her ass, before bringing forth a grunt as both thumbs enter her at once. He hooks her and spread his thumbs apart, revealing a slightly gaping asshole.

Nick finally pulls his hands back, then smoothly moves forward and begins to work her upper shoulders. Miranda begins to protest that Nick was going in the wrong direction, until she recognizes that his cock is now wedged along her slit and ass. Oiled, thick, and unrelentingly hard, Nick begins to slide his cock back and forth; both Miranda and Nick enjoy the sensation of intimately stroking one another without any penetration.

This teasing goes on for a time, but Nick senses the growing tension and pure NEED in Miranda and in a sudden move, slides back farther on one of his thrusts and buries himself between those puffy, oiled lips. Miranda begins to moan evenly as Nick keeps her held down with his upper body, his hands working her back and shoulders as his cock stretches and massages her interior. He keeps his pace slow and steady, enough to satisfy but less than Miranda's body seems to want. Bringing her to the edge of orgasm...and himself for that matter...Nick pulls out and resumes rubbing his thick erection between her ass cheeks. He continues this for a time, keeping the friction almost completely between his shaft and her puckered, oh-so-inviting asshole.

After a few more minutes of teasing, Nick pulls back and rests his thick head at the slightly open ring that he had worked so hard just a short while ago. However, when Miranda feels the pressure of his tool at her backdoor versus his thumbs, her eyes widen and a smile comes to her face. Because while the sensation of Nick's fingers working her is fine and good, the feeling of his long, wide rigid cock sliding deep into her bowels was something completely different.

Nick drives himself relentlessly until all of his length is buried in her ass, then slides out in a slow, steady pace, only to push back in. Much like when he was fucking her before, Nick maintains the slow rhythm that seems to be Miranda's preference. She likes to feel every inch of him, the slow tease and build-up of tension is more satisfying to this cougar than a hard-n-fast fucking.

For Nick, this was painful. He wants desperately to start thrusting harder, driving deeper under his powerful muscles and weight. But Miranda is his client and so he restrains himself, enjoying the silky sensation and trying not to cum.

Miranda's body bucks briefly and she shouts out in pleasure as her climax comes upon her quickly and violently. Always surprised at how she can go from relaxed to the throes of passion so quickly, Nick takes advantage of it and thrusts deeper and harder into her ass. Without warning, Nick groans and cums deep in her ass, flooding her with his milky seed.

When he pulls out her ass gapes back at him, thick white fluid sliding out before him. Miranda turns onto her back and, once more, stares at Nick's thick, swinging member, still engorged from their sexual activity.

"Brilliant Nick. Just as amazing as ever!"

Miranda gets a towel to clean herself off briefly and Nick does the same. She leaves to go get the money for their yoga session (with a substantial tip for other services rendered) and finds Nick checking a text on his phone, a smile on his face.

"I am going to take a shower...care to join?" Miranda asks hopefully.

Normally Nick would stay and get cleaned up. Between the oil, the cum, and Miranda's abundant juices on his penis and thighs, he needs one. But the text belayed some sense of urgency.

"Would love to Miranda, but just got a text from a couple friends of mine. They want me to come to the gym for a workout. If I took a shower, I'd just have to take another one. They're pretty crazy about their workouts."

Miranda nods, looks Nick's muscled form over once more, then smiles and says, "Well, by all means. You probably don't keep that body just with yoga alone."

Nick gets dressed and heads to his car, setting out to answer the text he just received. He just hoped that his body would respond to the call.

The high school was not too far from Miranda's house. It stood largely empty as it was still summer. The only students and administrators at the building were those tied to sporting teams and the band. Nick parks along the side of the building and makes his way towards the main gym. He receives another message on his phone...the sixth since he had finished his session with Miranda. Nick shakes his head and mutters, "Patience" to no one in particular.

He enters the side door and moves through the hallways, trying not to draw attention to himself. Another buzz...another message. He finally finds himself in a locker room and he starts to say, "Mila, where the hell are you?"

A small shadow bounds out of the banks of lockers...Nick catches a blur of white, blue, and gold cheerleader outfit out of the corner of his eye before the lithe, tanned form presses against him. The little cheerleader raises the eyebrow of one of her hauntingly dark eyes, while bringing an exaggerated pout to her exotically beautiful face. "Hey Nick, took you long enough..." She swishes her eyelashes at him and goes up on her tip toes to kiss him hard on the lips while her hands slide down to cup his cock and balls through his spandex yoga pants.

Nick's hands move down, slide up and under the short skirt to grasp her upper thighs before moving up, eventually cupping her tight, smooth ass. Mila smiles mid-kiss and whispers, "Like my photos?" She squeezes his big bulge and then yelps as Nick responds by squeezing her ass, letting his fingers creep between her bare ass cheeks.

Mila smiles, "Panties just get in the way." She looks around then murmurs, "Ah, we should probably not do this out in the locker room." She pulls back and bounces away from Nick, turning just enough to give him her come hither look before snaking back around the lockers again.

Nick follows her until they get to a door labeled "Equipment Room." Nick opens the door and hears Mila say playfully, "Lock it!" and Nick quickly flips the deadbolt.

Nick turns around and sees Mila perched on a table, her white skirt riding up to show her silky thighs and rounded ass. Her knees bouncing back and forth, giving Nick a glimpse of her shaved little pussy.

Just then, Nick's eyes adjust to the faint lighting revealing two more figures in tantalizing cheerleader outfits. One of them is a tall, pale girl with long black hair in a tight ponytail sitting nervously on a chair. Her dark eyes widen as she looks over Nick, her chest heaves in anticipation drawing Nick's eyes to her large breasts as they strain against her top.

Standing next to her is an Asian girl with long, loose black hair, who smiles slyly as she props one of her long legs up on a chair. The propped leg causes her short skirt to slide up drawing Nick's eyes away from her surprisingly ample breasts...to the landing strip of black hair leading to her exposed pussy. Her dark eyes drink in Nick as she works two fingers into her obviously moist sex.

Mila speaks up, "So I was talking to Whitney and Darcy and since you're going to be leaving..." she makes a pouty face, "we thought you should give us our graduation gifts early. So Nick, think you and your big dick can take on three 18-year old cheerleaders?"

Nick shakes his head. "Aren't you supposed to save the crazy sexual stuff for college?"

Darcy looks a bit sheepish and squirms on her chair, "Well, I'm probably going to be too busy studying."

Mila chuckles and says to Darcy, "You know, you have to let it go every once in a while, girl."

Whitney, who is still fingering her pussy without a hint of embarrassment, smirks and snarls, "Fuck, I want the AP credit." She pulls her fingers out, licks them suggestively, and then pulls her top off to reveal her perky, compact breasts with tiny nipples. Whitney hooks her thumbs on her skirt, but Nick speaks up and says firmly, "No...keep the skirts on."

Mila laughs and says, "Kinky. You know, Ginny and Chastity said you had a fetish for cheerleaders but damn..." She then pulls off her own top and hops off the table, her tight, firm tits barely moving, her dark nipples stiff and excited.

Darcy looks around then shyly pulls off her top, revealing her large breasts that defy gravity with their youth yet sway with her every movement.

Whitney looks at Nick and barks, "Alright then...strip."

Nick peels off his shirt and then slides down his spandex pants. All three girls take in his body. Darcy's face goes red, Whitney licks her lips, and Mila inhales deeply. Whitney then moves forward first, dropping into a squat and taking his thick cock into her mouth. Mila drops down beside her and the next thing Nick knows, both of them are languishing his member with their lips and tongues...working his shaft, playing with his piercing, and sucking on his heavy balls. On occasion, their lips would meet over and around his cock, their tongues intertwining in wet, sloppy kisses.

Whitney pauses and remarks, "You know, I could swear this cock tastes like you've been fucking someone else...recently." Mila frowns, than agrees, "Yeah Nick...tastes like some girl's wet pussy to me. That and just a hint of something else..." Nick replies by pushing his cock down her throat, practically gagging her.

Darcy watches for a bit, then gets up and comes over to Nick as he stands with two hot cheerleaders sucking his cock with total abandon. Nick's hands slide through their silky loose hair until Darcy leans into his left side to kiss him, which Nick returns with passion. She pushes close, her large breasts pressing against his arm and chest as Nick's hand finds its way to her beautiful, shapely bottom. Nick leans down to take her nipples into his mouth, sucking them and fondling her heavy breasts.

Whitney comes back up, grasping his thickness in her hand, and says, "Get on the mat, Nick. We are going to fuck you now."

Nick moves to the wrestling mats on the floor, dropping down and half sitting, half laying back. Whitney straddles him and pushes his erection along her lips before impaling herself on it with a grunt. Mila pushes Nick back, only to straddle his face with her very wet, very shaved pussy. Nick inhales her musty scent and begins to work his tongue inside Mila, delving deep into her moist sex while occasionally sucking on her erect clit. Whitney starts bouncing up and down on Nick, one hand reaching out to touch Mila's breasts while her other hand reaches behind her to alternately work on Nick's balls or finger her own ass with great ferocity.

Nick loses track of what is going on around him. He occasionally gets glimpses of Mila and Whitney kissing and of Darcy sitting back and fingering herself while watching them. Whitney comes once on Nick's big tool, but keeps going, insatiable in her need to take him deeper. Finally, she pulls off and Mila does the same. Nick makes a move to get up, but Whitney growls, "Not so fast," pushing him back down and straddling his face with her sopping cunt. Mila takes Whitney's place and Nick feels his head pierce her lips and eventually sink into her tight, tight pussy. Whitney rubs herself on Nick's face aggressively and Nick, knowing how filthy Whitney can be, pulls her forward and sinks his tongue into her tight asshole. Whitney lies across his chest and he can feel her perky nipples against her chest hair. He hears Mila's groans increase and peeks to see Whitney tongue her clit. Occasionally she slides her tongue along his cock, all the way until it disappears into Mila's tight snatch. Nick tongues Whitney's asshole then begins to work his fingers into her ass as well. Mila bumps and grinds on him, crying out in pleasure as she cums, squeezing him so hard. They continue on for a while, but eventually both girls pull off of him.

Nick glances to Darcy, rubbing her clit with her lower lip tucked between her teeth. "Alright you two...Darcy's turn. Go entertain yourselves for a bit." Mila and Whitney smile and drop back on the mat. Nick gets up on his knees and motions Darcy towards him. Darcy, shy and demure Darcy, slides down on the map onto all fours, stalks up to Nick and takes his still wet cock into her mouth. She cannot take it as deep as the other two, but she gives it her all. Nick runs his hands down her back to fondle her ass, spreading her cheeks before finally fingering her wet lips. Darcy is a virgin and Nick has strict rules about virgins. It's not that he dislikes them; he just doesn't want to be "the one" and be responsible for all the emotional sensitivity. Besides, Darcy is saving herself for her future husband, but she had clearly been willing to take Nick in other ways in the past. Thinking about those times, Nick runs his fingers along her asshole, teasing her.

Nick pulls back and maneuvers Darcy on top of him, pulling her mouth back onto his cock while his tongue slips between her lips. Darcy gets noticeably wetter now, the pure naughtiness of the 69 position running through her head. Eventually Nick finds his way further up, his tongue running along her tight ring, slowly working her ass until he can push his tongue into her which brings forth a moan from her stuffed mouth. Nick works her slowly, but with increasing intensity as he diligently works her ass open with his tongue and fingers. Say what you will about Darcy, uptight and outwardly repressed, the girl loved anal. Loved it with a passion that almost equaled Carly in intensity. Almost.